5th Album - 『STANDARD』 247ANaI
Deluxe Limited

「STANDARD」

Release Date
             October 2, 2013

Catalog Number
             ESCL-4109 (Regular Edition)
             ESCL-4107 (Limited Edition CD+DVD)
             ESCL-4105 (Deluxe Limited Edition with T-Shirt)

CD Track List
             01. Brand new wave
             02. OVER DRIVE
             03. Uchiagehanabi (打ち上げ花火; Skyrocket)
             04. Orange Juice (オレンジジュース)
             05. Metronome (メトロノーム)
             06. Weather report
             07. Hachigatsu (8月; August)
             08. Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne (会わないつもりの、元気でね; I Don't Plan On Seeing You; Take Care)
             09. Kagen no Tsuki (下弦の月; Waning Moon)
             10. Koi no Gestalt Houkai (恋のゲシュタルト崩壊; The Collapse of Love's Gestalt)
             11. Kimi to Mirai to Kanzen Douki (キミと未来と完全同期; Fully Synchronized With You and the Future)
             12. Namida yo Hikare (涙よ光れ; Shining Tears)
             13. STANDARD

DVD Track List
             01. 「Awanai Tsumori no Genki de ne」-MUSIC VIDEO-
             02. 「Kagen no Tsuki」-MUSIC VIDEO-
             03. 「SCANDAL IN THE HOUSE」-MUSIC VIDEO-

Purchase Info

ESCL-4109 (Regular Edition)
¥3,059

ESCL-4107 (Limited DVD)
¥3,500

ESCL-4105 (Limited T-Shirt)
¥4,500

CDJapan:
Regular Edition
Limited DVD
Limited T-Shirt

Last edited by thoseguiltyeyes on Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:28 am; edited 13 times in total

5th Album - 『STANDARD』 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Re: 5th Album - 『STANDARD』
Posted Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:13 pm

dunrite321

dunrite321

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
well if this is official, I'm excited for the new album covers and new songs!  the title sure is strange; I'm not sure what it represents.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:43 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Well this is awesome if we get confirmation, but looks like all the pieces are coming together. 2 October is much earlier than I expected! Less than 2 months to wait .clap. 

3 editions? Hum I doubt i'm gonna take the one with the t-shirt, unless it's awesome and you can choose the size of course... The one with CD+DVD sounds good.

If the name is STANDARD I think it's not original at all and i'm a bit disappointed, could have done much better... But it's just a name, let's see the songs and the design =P

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:07 pm

Yuffie

Yuffie

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Ah it is so fast, the last album had just been released for barely one year!Onion Wahaha  Yet, it is not something unusual since they have always released an album each year since their beginning if I am not mistaken, but I am not used to this rythm!Confused Onion 
It is very remarkable for them because they are performing tour at the same time! I mean, where the heck did they find the time to record that album??! ^_^" I am very interested by the limited edition with the shirt, I am looking forward to see it and it will be really great for me if it is released in October because I will have my pay!^o^

On ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux. Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:54 pm

darksider59

darksider59

International Performer
International Performer
So much releases hehe ! But the Limited Edition (CD+t-shirt with a picture), if it's official, I will take it.

5th Album - 『STANDARD』 MUW2SyY
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:58 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Have they done something like that in the past? I mean selling with the t-shirt? If yes how does it work? You can chose the size or it's a standard thingy?

Anyways let's hope we get more news soon .clap. 

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:18 am

tomomilover

tomomilover

International Performer
International Performer
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo wrote:Have they done something like that in the past? I mean selling with the t-shirt? If yes how does it work? You can chose the size or it's a standard thingy?

Anyways let's hope we get more news soon
 personally, I've never seen anyone selling a t-shirt who you can't choose the sizes (only when some size is sold out)... and I guess if this release is true, that edition will be sold fast.

by the way, if that information is true, I wonder if a new song is coming .clap.

5th Album - 『STANDARD』 TVajCc2

.love. 
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:20 am

hanautasancho

hanautasancho

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
My wallet will surely go empty after this one (if this is true)

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:58 am

macdyne73

macdyne73

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I was expecting this. Excellent news.

I usually buy the DVD LE but the one with the shirt is quite intriguing. Waiting on official confirmation.

RE: Album title. Please don't judge too early and too harshly, there might be a theme or an as yet unannounced reason behind it. In the past there was always an explanation to the album title. Wait for it and judge then.

And no, I don't think,"Oh, we were too lazy/not clever enough to think of a witty title so we just called it Standard" is the reason.

And again, please refrain from being too harsh. Some of us here have been very harsh lately regarding the band.

Last edited by macdyne73 on Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:36 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:25 am

february-heavenly

february-heavenly

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
as much as i can't wait for the new album, i really don't want it to be called "standard". it just doesn't sit right with me; it sounds like something ordinary and plain.

i'm still excited though, i know the songs will prove the album title wrong.

5th Album - 『STANDARD』 9a12711f2961b114fdc930d81ddd3237
tumblr: ai-koishiteru.tumblr.com
twitter: twitter.com/feiizhuliu
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:15 am

MamiXHaruna

MamiXHaruna

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Maybe they will name it STANDARD because this album will set a new standard in the world of music. I will definitely wait for this. I'm not sure if I will buy Kagen No Tsuki and the next single but I will definitely buy this Album!

5th Album - 『STANDARD』 Meme_111
No cookies are safe from Tomo! I better guard mine! .hmmm. 
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:29 am

mafu

mafu

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
ohhh i was looking forward to a new photobook but it seems like they just went for a shirt .wew. 

even if Standard seems a simple word it does have some kind of vastness in it. maybe it has to do something with the contents ~

they seem to be releasing a lot of songs right now, they still have a song that was used for a drama and one for a CM so i think the album is pretty much made already. and i only have 2 months to prepare my budget haha!

5th Album - 『STANDARD』 Tumblr_mr97hwrHlQ1qibdaao1_500
~are you virgin? kill the virgin~

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:49 am

hanautasancho

hanautasancho

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
what's up with the title anyway? Best Scandal seems too simple for an album title for me.... the tracks in the album are what's important anyway...

So should we be expecting Brand New Wave and Weather Report in this album?

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:52 am

Tim_E.D

Tim_E.D

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
woooo new album

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:59 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
macdyne73 wrote:And again, please refrain from being too harsh. Some of us here have been very harsh lately regarding the band.
I agree; I can't believe some of the comments I'm seeing these days, and some are bordering on almost being rude.

Regarding the title, the girls always say they choose the title for an album before they start working on it, and they build the album around that title/theme. People shouldn't be judging it already when we currently have no idea why they chose it in the first place.

And about you guys wondering about what songs will be on it, it's way too early to speculate that, especially when it hasn't even been officially announced. However, all that we can be sure about right now is that the single songs (AwaTsumo; Kagen; and the new, still unnamed single) will be included.

Last edited by thoseguiltyeyes on Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:09 am; edited 3 times in total

5th Album - 『STANDARD』 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:05 am

Ceej!~

Ceej!~

International Performer
International Performer
http://myscandalous-world.tumblr.com
new Album means new more songs to listen Happy

5th Album - 『STANDARD』 Tumblr_nozfepuWf31tc12aio1_540
~ Morning Musume '15 ~
Yukirin Oshi / Sayumin Oshi
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:41 am

darksider59

darksider59

International Performer
International Performer
macdyne73 wrote:

And again, please refrain from being too harsh. Some of us here have been very harsh lately regarding the band.
100% agree. I think we can say if we like it or not, a debate is great, but we have to be respectful.

5th Album - 『STANDARD』 MUW2SyY
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:45 am

Airi-chan

Airi-chan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Maybe the title means the girls are setting a new standard for them. Before, their dream was always to make it to Osaka Jo Hall. That was their standard. But now that they've accomplished their dream, maybe they want to set a new standard for themselves? With both their music and where they want to get as artists. Whatever the reason, I'm sure they have one. That's how the girls have always been and I don't see why they would stop now. I think we all just need to remember to have faith in our girls and not be so quick to so harshly judge their work.

I'm looking forward to the album, I can't wait to see what kind of songs will be on it. Now the only problem that remains is finding the money for it. .pinch.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:04 pm

Uldred

Uldred

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Yes! I can't wait for the new album!

I'm intrigued by the t-shirt edition, it sounds interesting.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:34 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Hum I didn't know that not liking the album name could be rude/harsh :/ Yes they gonna have a theme/design for the album obviously and the most important thing are the songs.

But that doesn't change the fact that "Standard" doesn't sound good as an album name, at least to me. Nothing rude in that I think. I think you can LOOOOOVE them but also not like a song name or an album name .sweat. Right?

About the songs we will see, i'm gonna pre-order it anyway. I hope that Namida no Hikare will be in it, the very very short preview we got in that other video sounded very nice.

I wonder if the robot song will be in it... It's a b-side on Kagen but still it looked like an important song because of the robot and the promotion... But it didn't got a single just a b-side so I supposed it's not gonna be in the new album.

I suppose there will be 12 songs on it according what they did in the past. So without Kagen + Awanai it makes 10 new songs or so!

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:48 pm

TimmyBT

TimmyBT

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://www.facebook.com/Telmenator9
Awanai, Kagen no Tsuki, Brand new wave, Weather report, Namida no Hikare, and mysterious song that played on Band Yarou!
.clap. 
I'll preorder it, if it's officially comfirmed.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:37 pm

Yuffie

Yuffie

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo wrote:Hum I didn't know that not liking the album name could be rude/harsh :/ Yes they gonna have a theme/design for the album obviously and the most important thing are the songs.

But that doesn't change the fact that "Standard" doesn't sound good as an album name, at least to me. Nothing rude in that I think. I think you can LOOOOOVE them but also not like a song name or an album name .sweat. Right?

I completely agree with you, couldn't say it better!^_^

On ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux. Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:24 pm

Tim_E.D

Tim_E.D

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I always appreciate all the names came from an artist album, because the name itself is portraying the themes and the characteristic of the band itself. The most important thing is that whether we like it or not, still it is their own masterpiece and we cannot change it. Anyway I'm 100% sure that this album will be a hit.

I like the title very much by the way, cause for me 65% of the Japanese people always created great things with simple design, themes and title.

All the best for SCANDAL and other great bands in Japan!!!

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:31 pm

macdyne73

macdyne73

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (3 votes)

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo wrote:I didn't know that not liking the album name could be rude/harsh :/
Not liking something is not rude/harsh. The way we express that dislike might is where harshness comes in.

Before I continue, please bear in mind that this is not directed specifically at you HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo so I hope you don't take offense.

Rather, this is a reminder to all of us especially newer members who may not be familiar with the prevailing culture of this forum.

Lately, there have been comments that unfortunately, have been nothing short of dismissive, straight up diss type of statements against the band, their abilities as musicians/entertainers, their activities and their creative work. I won't give specific examples but while we can be unhappy with things, we should be careful not to excessively criticize or insult the band.

In fact in the general forum rules, the NO. 1 rule is No bashing, underestimating, mocking or any type of bad action against SCANDAL. This does not in any way imply that we should like everything about SCANDAL. Rather this rule governs how we express ourselves when making statements and comments regarding the band. This is a fan forum after all.

In my opinion, the forum mods have been very, very lenient regarding this lately. We should try our best to be tactful and polite, to other forum members and to the artist that we are supposedly supporting here.

I understand that English might not be everyone's first language and its finer points maybe lost to some of us but we need to watch our tone and be tactful when presenting arguments, even when we speak of something we disagree about.

Furthermore, excessively ranty, negative statements does no good for the generally cordial atmosphere here on SCANDAL Heaven. It is one of the most peaceful forums on the internet and we as members, should do everything in our power to keep it that way.

Finally, I would like to apologize to members and moderators for posting this here as this is very off-topic.

N.B. Please note that this comment is not restricted to just this topic but to the entire forum as a whole. I apologize for any misunderstanding.

Last edited by macdyne73 on Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:06 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Additional clarification)

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:14 pm

kakotov

kakotov

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
https://www.instagram.com/kakotov/
that great news

I'm deceando that day arrives, like all I wonder how will the shirt, depending on that which taketh the decicion edition buy
anyway with photobook is the edition to which I personally like more, for my country is something really new and worth treasuring

with the name I believe are rushing is much truth to the information not so clear if that will be really the name,

or the information relates to a new album will be "standard" of the band, and not a single.
not if I explain 

anyway if that's the name should be of great significance

Almond Crush Team  .love.
@kakotov
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 27]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum