Go down

Re: 17th Single - 「OVER DRIVE」
Posted Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:28 am

furuba9000

furuba9000

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://candibunni09.tumblr.com/
Honestly, I like the cover lol It makes me laugh. It kinda reminds me of their first mini album, Yah! Yah! Yah! Hello SCANDAL ~Maido! SCANDAL Desu! Yah Yah Yah!~, because it's in cartoon form.

OVER DRIVE sounds beautiful, I love it already!!! I feel emotional when I hear it lol I can't believe Rina sang! HAHA She has such a cute voice. This is definitely a new favorite!!! .clap. It'll come out just in time for my birthday (yay!!!), but I don't have any money, so... Onion Cry But one thing to look forward to is the live version!!! Yay! Happy Onion

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:50 am

fernandozico

fernandozico

Caless Student
Caless Student
http:// shenaigan.web.id
new single woohoooo .happy.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:06 am

anna23

Caless Student
Caless Student

j'adore ce titre ! !  Nice one 

j'en suis accro ! 

je l'ai meme mis dans mon téléphone
 LOVE

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:34 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
@anna23:

13. Speak English. This is an English forum, so if ever you want to write in other language, provide a translation for it.

https://www.scandal-heaven.com/t1-general-forum-rules
If you decide to post again, please make sure it's in English.

17th Single - 「OVER DRIVE」 - Page 5 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:34 am

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
If you wonder says she really likes the song and she is addicted and has it in her phone.

Anyway, does anyone know if or when we will get a preview to the b-side? I think most of us here are really excited by that song even if you don't know a lot about it :whistle:

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:10 pm

aelfa

aelfa

Caless Student
Caless Student
I'm so hurry!! I can't wait!!
I'd like to be on the release day

17th Single - 「OVER DRIVE」 - Page 5 Ban113
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:54 pm

ariadne32391

ariadne32391

International Performer
International Performer
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo wrote:And honestly seeing them in a full dance video... I wouldn't mind .nosebleed.  Imagine HARU making awesome moves... .nosebleed.  She would be so happy just for one PV be a full dancer .uhuh.
Haru making crazy moves... .nosebleed. I actually spazzed like crazy when I read this...(like Timo on hyper mode) LOL i, too, am excited for Scandal In The House!! I love seeing other sides of Scandal!! Although right now, I'm really craving for a very rock song... Oh well, Overdrive is an awesome song... Hope Standard has a very rock song... ^_^

17th Single - 「OVER DRIVE」 - Page 5 Sig10LOVE
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:37 am

S type

S type

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
All right! ready to buy there 17th Single, I'll just need to wait ^^
the Regular and Limited Ed. should Total of ¥2,520 .clap. 

私はヒカルだ、
スキャンダルの最大のファン。
それは私の人生の一部だ。。。

SCANDAL☆MAMI
Gt.です。Gt.。

ふぉろみ♥️

はんたーねえむ は
まみたろす☀️
ひと狩りいこーぜ(*´ω`*)

大阪城ホーォォォォぉオオルルルル!

17th Single - 「OVER DRIVE」 - Page 5 Tumblr_mptb64mzq01s4uarco1_500

I love HARUNA.MAMI.RINAX.TOMOMI LOVE .toj.
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:17 pm

alrick13

alrick13

You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

17th Single - 「OVER DRIVE」 - Page 5 AzwBVmg
SCANDAL x miwa
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:23 pm

Af8!

Af8!

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
SCANDAL IN THE HOUSE sounds interesting...I can't make out who's really singing except for Mami's backing vocals, and even then I'm not sure...but it's definitely something that I wouldn't mind. I actually kind of like it. And OVER DRIVE isn't different from the first preview we heard, except it's just the chorus. I can't wait for this single!

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:29 pm

TimmyBT

TimmyBT

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://www.facebook.com/Telmenator9
Wow. B-side is Awesooome heheh Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:45 pm

bleachnlife

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
Wow wow wow SCANDAL goin all Caribbean on us hahaahaha

SCANDAL Haruna .happy. SCANDAL Mami Nice one SCANDAL Tomomi  .lol.  SCANDAL Rina .uhuh. SCANDAL
SCANDAL brightens my everyday

17th Single - 「OVER DRIVE」 - Page 5 Hhxqn11
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:51 pm

syakmp

syakmp

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Definitely nothing like they've ever done before, I'll say that. LMAO.

Well... I guess we know why it's called SCANDAL IN THE HOUSE lol. The title is repeated sooo many times Tongue It really sounds like a party song. Totally cute how they say Sukyandal in za house instead with their engrish LOL.

I have a feeling that a whole other lot of people are singing in that song (well from what we've heard anyway. Might just be chorus or something) and like Af8!, I can't make out any of the girls' voices either :/

Not exactly my kind of song, but it's the type that's nice to hear it every now and again, I think. Seeing them dance will be awesome too!

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:14 pm

dunrite321

dunrite321

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Yeah, I can't recognize any of the girls' voices either.  I don't really like this song, but it's incredibly catchy (how many songs are like that lol).  Still, I can't wait to watch them dance.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:48 pm

Yuffie

Yuffie

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
....I am speechless....
...Scandal in the House leaves me a sour taste, I think it is gonna be hard for me to enjoy this song arrh -.-" This=WTF Onion  was kind of my reaction when I heard it ^^" But I didn't like either Almond Crush which was also a pop song.
But Over Drive balances that, still so great song!^o^

On ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux. Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:00 pm

Rank57

Rank57

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
It will be fun to see live performances or even a PV for SCANDAL IN THE HOUSE, I kinda missed more "fun songs" from SCANDAL. And totally didn't see this coming from them now that they are giving off this "grown up" image.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:06 pm

reilachii

reilachii

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://reilachii.tumblr.com
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo wrote:Remember, b-side. And they proved with Dobon/Almond that they can/want to do something else sometimes. Maybe it's gonna be a idol band parody like Dobon was a rap parody.
just wanted to quote this because omg from scandal in the house's preview it totally sounds like an idol parody ahah .lol.
not going to say that I'm disappointed since I was with OSAKA too long time ago, it's just scandal doing something more electro-pop than the usual, without their loved instruments (and 40 seconds are few to judge)

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:25 pm

bad-apple

bad-apple

International Performer
International Performer
oh, it turns out different to what i was expecting

"For us, the band is more like "life" to us than it is a "job." We're wonderful friends who are sharing life that only happens once." -Rina
17th Single - 「OVER DRIVE」 - Page 5 Zd1XFwZ
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:26 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Well as expected it's a weird song =P Not the usual SCANDAL song of course. Sounds like a party song, no real meaning just music and dance.

Can't say I really love it but it' looks interesting and it's a b-side (not on the album) so it's not a big deal. Also this must be the chorus, the song could sound different if they had some other parts (rap part?).

I just hope, as i previously said, that they gonna take the "parody/funny" approach with a crazy dance/party PV and not take it seriously (think Dobondobondo), I don't think I want to see a normal PV for a song like that, so special... I'm sure that it could be a nice change of pace to see that even if the song isn't great.

Whatever it sounds in the end, to me it's clearly a side project/fun project and I don't mind. Also clearly not a song they will play in every setlist.

I would have a completely other opinion if it was a single of course. But it's not so let's enjoy it .love.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:51 pm

winchesterkami

winchesterkami

International Performer
International Performer
It's just a preview of few seconds, So what about ?

The first approach, it's crazy but as HaRuRiNa said, it must wait the full version with the PV that will be fun.

I think the song will be great. SCANDAL always surprise us .uhuh.

17th Single - 「OVER DRIVE」 - Page 5 1eyORBM
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:33 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
According to SCANDAL's official site, the full version of "OVER DRIVE" will be broadcast on tonight's episode of SCANDAL's SCANOMICS radio program.

17th Single - 「OVER DRIVE」 - Page 5 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:07 am

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Wow didn't expect that, cool! So I guess someone will post it on youtube tomorrow .clap.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:44 am

bleachnlife

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
Just realised how good SCANDAL in the House would be good for Zumba fitness dancing AHAHAHAHAHA

SCANDAL Haruna .happy. SCANDAL Mami Nice one SCANDAL Tomomi  .lol.  SCANDAL Rina .uhuh. SCANDAL
SCANDAL brightens my everyday

17th Single - 「OVER DRIVE」 - Page 5 Hhxqn11
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:35 am

anchiel

anchiel

International Performer
International Performer
When I listened to the preview of SCANDAL IN THE HOUSE, I was like .wtf. . Not what I was really expecting. Sounds like a party song. Well, it's too early to judge. But it'd be fun if they are making an idol parody (I've been waiting for someone to do this, seriously) out of this! .lol. I'd definitely laugh as hard as I can just like when I saw the Dobondobondo no theme music video.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:38 am

victor_survive

victor_survive

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Well 40 seconds of SCANDAL in the house, I must say I don't like it, It's the first time I don't like a SCANDAL´s song, I'm looking forward the full version.waaa.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.