MamiSoul

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Maybe there's a song you think sounds better live. Maybe because the sound affects aren't there or because they just put more soul into it live .-. Maybe you like a song better on audio because the affects are there Tongue Just post them here Happy I like Daydream live (even though I haven't found a full live version TOJ Onion) because I like it better with sped up drumming. I also like Morboroshi and Kagerou live. Moboroshi because I like the song without sound affects (but I like the audio too) and Kagerou because... I don't know but their performance at Budokan is the only Kagerou I'll listen to .-. I think it's because of Haruna's voice live in the song Smile  Those are the only songs I have for now so... yep .-.

Back to top Go down

Kurara

Caless Student
Caless Student
I think they rock in live! I love how Mami and Rina play their music! (Mami with guitar is amazing!)
Also Tomomi put all her heart when she sings, like the live at Wonderful Tonight with One Piece, it's my favorite live song! 

Girls' factory's live with Stereopony was great too!

Ohh and don't miss Kagen no tsuki live *w* [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Btw I want Koe live!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
<< My last one piece, kimi no koe dake... >>
Back to top Go down

raddom

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
The way they play DOLL live is just amazing, full of rock and power, I just love it as the way LOVE SURVIVE sounds in concerts. TOJ Onion

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
LOVE
Back to top Go down

anchiel

International Performer
International Performer
There are tons (yes, tons!) of SCANDAL songs that I never liked in the first place that I grew to love after watching the live version or just in an instant where it fit my mood, namely, Kagerou (the OJH version was the best, in my opinion Tears of Joy), DOLL (yes, DOLL!), SCANDAL Nanka Buttobase, SCANDAL BABY (I don't know why), Appletachi no Dengon, LOVE SURVIVE (the live version is way better), Space Ranger (I know, kill me now), Hoshi no Furu Yoru ni (until I realized how fun it is in their OJH live), Houkago 1H (I was not used to Tomo's chipmunky voice that time), Hi-Hi-Hi (the bass solo is a lot better LIVE), Want You, Pin Heel Surfer (yes, this song is better played live. How I wish they would play this song more. But the chances are pretty slim.), and Kill the Virgin (well, it sounds awkward at first, but I was really amused by the live version).

I always prefer the live version over the recorded one because in lives, I can hear what I usually can't hear in the recorded version (Who would have thought Haru was backing vocals in Houkago 1H? Or maybe they just included it in the live). How I wish I could watch all live versions of their songs even the cover songs.

Back to top Go down

waning_moon

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I love Moboroshi Night, Kagerou, Rock n Roll Widow, Jikan 24, and Burn a lot more live. Sometimes the difference is pretty big =\ 
I would like the audio version of Kill the Version more but the live electronic instrument effects being played makes it sound really awesome. 

I usually like most of their songs live more than their recorded ones. You can just really feel them, their voices and their instruments. So amazing~~

Back to top Go down

Mitchan

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.wattpad.com/user/MitchanAnni
Well, for me they sound amazing in live and on audio too! They are amazingly talented! I really loved Kill the Virgin, that scandal performed on Sounds Of Forest live! It was amazing Dies with the effects.. Rina on keyboard and Haru on something that i don't know how to call XD 
So both version of SCANDAL performing is amazing~

Tears of Joy
Back to top Go down

jason.copeland23

Caless Student
Caless Student
- Kill The Virgin
- Space Ranger
- Kagerou
- Koshi Tantan

<3

Back to top Go down

Lexian

http://ask.fm/frozentheory
I'd like to hear Rising Star, Metronome, Tokyo Skyscraper and Orange Juice live.
And One Piece. Many manly tears shall be shed. Especially Tomomi's solo part. ;_;

Moderator of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Blue_Butterflies

Caless Student
Caless Student
omg Kagerou live is so cool! 
And I really hope to see SCANDAL perform Metronome live too, it's such an awesome song.

I don't plan on seeing you... "Take care"

Back to top Go down

Star~world96®

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Sounds better live: Kagerou, Maboroshi Night, love survive, Hihihi, Aitai,  everybody say Yeah, Burn, space ranger, doll, and your song.
Songs that sound good only in audio:
satisfaction ( it's not a really good live song IMO) , taiyou scandalous,  kimi to mirai, Rainy, Queens are trumps, and departure.

Back to top Go down

Tomomi World

Caless Student
Caless Student
Lexian wrote:I'd like to hear Rising Star, Metronome, Tokyo Skyscraper and Orange Juice live.
And One Piece. Many manly tears shall be shed. Especially Tomomi's solo part. ;_;
I'm agree with this ;__;

+ Hi-hi-hi and can beer :3

Back to top Go down

Scandalsuki

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Not specifically the full song but a very small part that I liked so much better live (the live in Essen):
in yoake no ryuuseigun Mami singing the "wo oh" parts sounded so lovely and more natural than the studio recording.

Back to top Go down