You are not connected. Please login or register

Go down

Your favorite SCANDAL major tour

Your favorite SCANDAL live DVD Bar-le1110%Your favorite SCANDAL live DVD Bar-ri11 10% [ 4 ]
Your favorite SCANDAL live DVD Bar-le1128%Your favorite SCANDAL live DVD Bar-ri11 28% [ 11 ]
Your favorite SCANDAL live DVD Bar-le1130%Your favorite SCANDAL live DVD Bar-ri11 30% [ 12 ]
Your favorite SCANDAL live DVD Bar-le1123%Your favorite SCANDAL live DVD Bar-ri11 23% [ 9 ]
Your favorite SCANDAL live DVD Bar-le110%Your favorite SCANDAL live DVD Bar-ri11 0% [ 0 ]
Your favorite SCANDAL live DVD Bar-le113%Your favorite SCANDAL live DVD Bar-ri11 3% [ 1 ]
Your favorite SCANDAL live DVD Bar-le115%Your favorite SCANDAL live DVD Bar-ri11 5% [ 2 ]
Your favorite SCANDAL live DVD Bar-le113%Your favorite SCANDAL live DVD Bar-ri11 3% [ 1 ]
Your favorite SCANDAL live DVD Bar-le110%Your favorite SCANDAL live DVD Bar-ri11 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 40

Your favorite SCANDAL live DVD
Posted Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:07 am

kaitanuva

kaitanuva

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Mines goes to Temptation Box. Their voices and instruments are soooo on spot and all of the songs were executed to perfection and beyond. It made me love Playboy Part II and Shojo M, and brought me to tears with Switch and Shining Sun.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Re: Your favorite SCANDAL live DVD
Posted Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:19 am

synxronous

synxronous

Caless Student
Caless Student
Osaka Jo-Hall 2013. I like their outfit, the stage effect, the track list, but the main reason is cause the girls look happy and sad in the same time. Some moments so touched but still impressive for me. I haven't been able to stop creeps when the fans singing SCANDAL BABY in the end of the show. 

But honestly I don't like when Rina singing Koi no Hajimari wa Diet in this live.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:35 am

GeoFreak

GeoFreak

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Temptation Box for me. It's my favorite album, and I love seeing those songs performed live. Mami's improvised solo at the end of SCANDAL BABY exemplifies that.

Osaka-jo Hall is obviously the most important to them as a band, and to us as fans as well, but the terrible auto-tune on the Blu-ray/DVD has left a bad impression. If we consider just the concert itself, or the WOWOW broadcast, Osaka-jo Hall might win out because there are many more great songs that were not performed live (and recorded) anywhere else, like Hoshi no Furu Yoru ni and one piece.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:55 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
For me it's almost a tie between Budokan and Osaka-Jo because I had the fortune of going to both of them, but I ended up choosing SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN largely because it was such an amazing show, the girls sounded great, HARU sang most of her parts by herself/didn't lip sync too much, I had awesome seats at the end of the catwalk, you can see me and my friends a bunch of times on the DVD (haha), and it was my first time seeing the band live in Japan. The silver streamers that streamed down during the intro of "SCANDAL BABY" will always be one of the top in-person concert moments for me, and it was captured very well on the DVD. Oh, and another one of my favorite moments was "Scandal Nanka Buttobase." It was great being able to see them do the whole dance in person while being really close. Also, I was worried that HARU was going to lip synch "Shunkan Sentimental" as she usually did due to her vocal problems, but I was relieved when she sang it completely on her own and sounded great.

Last edited by thoseguiltyeyes on Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:23 am

harunafanXD~

harunafanXD~

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Temptation Box...  it wins over the Budokan concert on the fact that Haru still had hasn't damaged her voice back then.. plus that SCANDAL BABY improved outro  Nice one

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:36 am

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Basically impossible to decide for me... Chose Temptation Box in the end by a very very close margin and OSAKA/Budokan are tied in second.

I hope we get a giant concert in 2014 with a lot of STANDARD songs in it .love. 

[GAME] FUN with SCANDAL on Memrise : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[GAME] 2048 SCANDAL Editions : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:36 pm

MamiXHaruna

MamiXHaruna

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
For me, it's either Scandal vs Budokan or Temptation Box. Nice one 

Scandal vs Budokan:

This concert have a better setlist compare to Osaka Jo Hall. The performances are also superb. Burn, Aitai, Scandal Nanka Buttobase (my first time to see them dance seriously), Rina's drum solo, Harukaze are my favorites here.

Temptation Box tour:

The setlist is very cool too. The voice of haruna here was awesome (on its best quality). The performances here are technically their best yet. Hi-Hi-Hi (better than budokan because of Haruna's voice), Shoujo M, Switch (better than budokan too) and Scandal baby are my favorites here.

I voted for Scandal vs Budokan (maybe because it was grander and its one of their biggest concert) but Temptation Box Tour is a very close 2nd.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
No cookies are safe from Tomo! I better guard mine! .hmmm. 
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:55 pm

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
I love SCANDAL Vs Budokan the most myself, so many bits in it I really like.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:17 pm

SCANlover

SCANlover

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://lunamikk69.tumblr.com/
Temptatoin, Budokan and Osaka XDD
But I voted for the Osaka Jo-Hall 2013
Timo's tears when she saw this dream come true... amazing.

-10/01/2010- (avatar&banner by me) -HARUTOMO-
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:43 am

Joshua10red

Joshua10red

International Performer
International Performer
Osaka-Jo Hall 2013 - Wonderful Tonight  :)i really like how the girl looks

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 14, 2015 12:21 am

Star~world96®

Star~world96®

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
You should include the Yokohama Arena Festival 2014 as a choice.  

But for me I can't choose between Bodukan or Best Scandal.  
BS liquid room brought back nostalgic memories of old  classic rock Scandal, and ,like someone said above, its when Haruna had her deep and powerful voice.
Budokan because the bands sounds was so powerfully loud and heavy and it had great highlights like Kagerou,  Drum solo, and Burn. 
Wonderful Tonight and Festival were good too, but the Osaka one sounded so autotune and sync and it wasn't powerful, (but their outfits were cool, especially the black rocker ones)and Festival sounded to enhanced(though I love Rina's double pedaling ) and low compared to the audiences loud offbeat chants. Tantrum Onion  (Sorry,  but I like it when band sounds "band like" during big lives)
But anyway I guess I have to choose the Budokan,  Thumbs Onion

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 14, 2015 7:45 pm

spacecadet

spacecadet

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://www.alphabetcityblog.com
Star~world96® wrote:You should include the Yokohama Arena Festival 2014 as a choice.  

Thread is from 2013 - is it possible to update a poll?

Anyway for me it's clearly Budokan, partly because I was there but partly because I just really think it's probably the best all-around show they've ever played. I was a little disappointed to find that a few parts were lip-sync'd, but not that many, and otherwise they sounded pretty much perfect even in person. I don't really detect any auto-tune on the disc as I do with their later disc releases - mostly they were right on as I stood in the audience, and the few times they were a little off you can still hear on the disc. I like it that way.

It's also just a great set list. I don't remember feeling like there were any songs I wish they played that they didn't. And there were a few surprises too.

The one sort of minor criticism is that I remember being a little disappointed in the costumes. This was their first big special show and I sort of expected them to do something new and different with the costumes, but they were just *so* different from their image at the time, which was the Baby Action era. I felt like both the later Wonderful Tonight and Festival Live discs had costumes that were kind of closer to what I'd expect to see from them at a special show, although neither of those discs are as fun to watch overall.

I've watched the Budokan disc maybe 10 times all the way through and countless times in part; I haven't done that with any of their other discs. All the other discs I think I've only watched once or twice at most.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri May 15, 2015 1:40 am

Lexian

Lexian

http://ask.fm/frozentheory
Poll updated!

Moderator of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed May 27, 2015 7:06 pm

Mitchan

Mitchan

International Performer
International Performer
I would go with Temptation Box and SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN, but because i have to choose for poll, i'll say BUDOKAN.
I remember my first impressions when i watched it. I wans't really this huge fan back then, so it really amazed me! the whole concert was just awesome! For these total 2 hours i didn't stop singing and jumping on my chair XD

Temptation Box has amazing and just perfect vocal and instrument sounds!
So i guess these two are my favorites :3

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Nov 26, 2023 9:19 pm

Chrisiceman

Chrisiceman

Caless Student
Caless Student
My favorite is SCANDAL  10TH ANNIVERSARY FESTIVAL.  All great songs for the 10th anniversary and there was KOE. KOE is so rare and when there is KOE in the concert, that makes me more happy. MAMI dance

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Dec 01, 2023 2:19 am

harurob

harurob

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Love them all, for some reason I always go back to the FIRST LIVE.

SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness” Livestream [2020.08.21]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

SCANDAL 『SEASONS』 collaborated with NAKED Livestream [2020.12.24]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

SCANDAL 15th ANNIVERSARY LIVE 『INVITATION』 at Osaka-Jo Hall Livestream [2021.08.21]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

SCANDAL live at ANIME FRIENDS AF20 “Live in Brazil” at Distrito Anhembi, São Paulo [2023.07.16]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum