What's up with this picture? Mami's hair color ...
Posted on Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:14 pm

Schwarkzky

Caless Student
Caless Student

Back to top Go down

seyer101

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://www.scandalrockband.blogspot.com
i think shes having an endorsement from hair color stuff... it looks really cool for her!! Cool Cool 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

SEYER101
Please Onion CANTA DANCE Please Onion
Back to top Go down

Schwarkzky

Caless Student
Caless Student
Oh. Why then without the aid of Risel? XD

Back to top Go down

bad-apple

International Performer
International Performer
lol 

that screenshot came from scandal in the house pv

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"For us, the band is more like "life" to us than it is a "job." We're wonderful friends who are sharing life that only happens once." -Rina
Back to top Go down

Schwarkzky

Caless Student
Caless Student
Oh, okay. Then, what's up with Mami's hair color? It's darker than before.

Back to top Go down

MamiXHaruna

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Schwarkzky wrote:
Be careful next time guys on posting that pic. Put it in a spoiler as much as possible! I'm nose bleeding Nose Bleed  every time I see that Hot pic of Mami.

To answer your question, I think it is just a visual effect. You can see in that particular scene of Scandal in the House MV that Mami changes her hair color atleast 3 times in 2 seconds.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
No cookies are safe from Tomo! I better guard mine! Hmmm 
Back to top Go down

skywing-SM

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
It's probably darker to put emphasis that MAMI often change her hair colors. That is probably one of the most well known (and most noticable) trivia about her, which is put into play in the PV. Tha CANTA shampoo is also a trivia that MAMI is actually the one who designed CANTA in the first place (it's an old info, so cmiiw lol). So it's a double trivia XD
Honestly, Imho, the PV is some kind of a collection of SCANDAL-trivia put into a song (don't get me wrong, it looks GREAT :D). cmiiw though. This probably something that filmmakers can explain better lol.

Last edited by skywing-SM on Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:19 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Schwarkzky

Caless Student
Caless Student
Oh, sorry. Well, I'll be careful next time. Happy
Thanks!

So, it's just the visual effects, huh ...
LOL.

Back to top Go down

Schwarkzky

Caless Student
Caless Student
@skywing-SM: Oh. Well, WHOA! Seemed like ten trivia to me. XD
CANTA Cry

Back to top Go down

Mitchan

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.wattpad.com/user/MitchanAnni
I think it's effect in the PV.. she cut her hair, but the color is the same(blue) again..

Tears of Joy
Back to top Go down

wolonggong

Caless Student
Caless Student
Last video clip I saw her in which was from about 5-6 days ago, her roots are showing in the center and the blue isnt as dark.

Its around that time she normally gets a change anyway isn't it? 3-5 months.

Back to top Go down

Lexian

http://ask.fm/frozentheory
Answer:
-OP's picture is a screenshot is from the SCANDAL IN THE HOUSE PV
-They're playing on the fact that Mami often tends to change her hair color. She could probably advertise for hair coloring products! For the hair coloring, it's just digital editing effects, like the majority of that music video haha.

Moderator of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down