Re: "Over Drive" shipped with "Metallica" posters
Posted on Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:30 pm

bad-apple

International Performer
International Performer
lol. did CDJ intentionally send them? XD
it would be cool if it would happen to Metallica fans receiving SCANDAL posters Hehee

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"For us, the band is more like "life" to us than it is a "job." We're wonderful friends who are sharing life that only happens once." -Rina
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:06 am

bigOeyez

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
It seems like anyone who pre-ordered "Over Drive" and had it shipped on a later date is encountering this.  Well not everyone but just here on the Westcoast.  Freddy received both his OD and STANDARD posters without a prob.

But yeah, I can only imagine what's happening at the CDJ office... a whole lot of apologetic bowing! HA HA!  Especially with how Japanese work ethics are... woo...

@ hapihapi: My situation was cool since I like Metallica but when it's the other way around where you have a hardcore Metallica fan who has no clue who SCANDAL is,  there's gunna be a lot of cussing for the first few minutes. Angry

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Quitters fall down and stay down... Winners fall down and keep rolling"

"Drummers have stamina!!!" - Pedro Jimenez

"Oh! Ah you! Metal Boy!" - Rina
Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:26 am

Aosaru

International Performer
International Performer
I emailed them on Friday and got a response today. They are sending me a new one. Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:04 am

bigOeyez

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
^ Nice! My package from Yahoo Japan just got here too.  It shipped 2 days prior to CDJ's so that should be here any minute now. Smug

I still wanna know what happened over at the CDJ office though.  METALFEST!!!

"Quitters fall down and stay down... Winners fall down and keep rolling"

"Drummers have stamina!!!" - Pedro Jimenez

"Oh! Ah you! Metal Boy!" - Rina
Back to top Go down