Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Re: SCANDAL @ Honolulu Ekiden & Music 2014
Posted Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:26 am

syakmp

syakmp

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Seems you had a great time, Mark! (Erm do you prefer being called Kaitanuva or your name now lol?) Thank you so much for the write-up! Better luck with the TomomiXStraw thingy next time, haha. Awesome to see that lots of SH members and fans got the opportunity to meet each other! Pretty disappointing to hear that the translator didn't do the best of jobs at the meet&greet though. Again, thanks so much!

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:37 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
kaitanuva wrote:I wrote a mini novel of the entire experience from day 1 up until they left. Read if you're incredibly bored / interested. I did not proofread this at all.

Spoiler:

Wow what a trip! Thanks so much for sharing your story in such a detailed way  .hail.  .hail.  Amazing trip for you  .clap. 

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:57 pm

tomomilover

tomomilover

International Performer
International Performer
@Kaotanuva 

Thanks for sharing it bro! it must have been really awesome  .wow. 

I'm really jealous right now XD

SCANDAL @ Honolulu Ekiden & Music 2014 - Page 7 TVajCc2

.love. 
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:11 pm

kaitanuva

kaitanuva

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Thanks for reading guys, it was as much for you as it was for me. I don't ever want to forget the great time we all (girls, fans alike) had together

SCANDAL @ Honolulu Ekiden & Music 2014 - Page 7 61185
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:12 pm

dubbi

dubbi

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (4 votes)

just seen on Youtube
no Video but the  full  Audio of the show .hora. 

-Removed-

Last edited by thoseguiltyeyes on Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:50 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removed links. No pictures or videos were supposed to have been taken at the show.)

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:21 pm

Mewchi

Mewchi

Caless Student
Caless Student
@Kaitanuva - can we be friends? If it's ok with you! ^^

#ImJustAmazedAtYou! \m/ Happy

WCHÏ .cool. 
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:40 pm

ariadne32391

ariadne32391

International Performer
International Performer
An amazing read.. thanks a lot @kaitanuva... thanks for sharing your happiness!  .love. I was smiling through and through as I was reading the account...

SCANDAL @ Honolulu Ekiden & Music 2014 - Page 7 Sig10LOVE
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:31 am

Mati Saurus

Mati Saurus

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Yeah yeah, thanks! 

Is it confirmed that the audio it's from Hawaii?

EDIT:  "Aloha, Scandal desu!", yeah pretty confirmed :p

Last edited by Mati Audia on Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : True knowledge of reality.)

SCANDAL @ Honolulu Ekiden & Music 2014 - Page 7 V9BqnPG

Tiin tururin tin tin tin tun tun tun tara tun tun tun tara tun tun tin tun

tiin tururin tin tin tin tun tun tun tan tananan tan taaan nanan
Kill the virgin
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:42 am

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Mati Audia wrote:Yeah yeah, thanks!

Is it confirmed that the audio it's from Hawaii?

Just listened to it and yes it is. It's the setlist and HARU screams HONOLULU during LOVE SURVIVE (and OMG so kawaii when she does  .nosebleed.  .nosebleed. ).

dubbi wrote:just seen on Youtube
no Video but the  full  Audio of the show .hora. 

Well thanks!!! I didn't thought I would be able to hear it even if it seems there has been cameras around so there is a hope.

The show sounds awesome, really like how it sounds, great setlist, great energy, etc. HARU amazing as usual and the others too. She evens says a (very) few things in english so it was not completely in Japanese which makes me happy (she is so cute when she uses english  .shy.  )

And this was just the audio, I imagine being there must have felt 1000 times better.

That being said... I don't think this is allowed. Even the youtube video says that pics/video were not allowed. I feel a bit guilty listening to it but well I support them and all so... .shy. Can't resist.

With the cameras around it seems there is a hope that we might see the show one day. Maybe it's for a bonus content for limited editions of a single? Well we will see.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:52 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Guys, no pictures/videos were allowed to be taken during the concert, so please do NOT post any on SH. I will be removing all fan-taken media posted.

SCANDAL @ Honolulu Ekiden & Music 2014 - Page 7 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:40 am

macrx78

macrx78

Caless Student
Caless Student
I will be posting my share of the photos of SCANDAL Heaven's activities/outings either on this post or possibly in a new post via 3rd party website sometime in the future. Most likely late Sunday since I always have Sundays off. Got over 500 pictures for you lads and maidens with eager eyes. 

But yes as thoseguiltyeyes says let's be smart about our posts. SCANDAL personally requested that we respect their privacy. Let's honor their request and not spoil future private fan tour meetings as they did give us this rare opportunity out of kindness for their fans.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:10 am

IndoLegend

IndoLegend

Caless Student
Caless Student
Nice 500+ pics  .wow. 
I'm looking forward to see them Macrx78!

SCANDAL @ Honolulu Ekiden & Music 2014 - Page 7 44e80685-46e4-4cb0-ab4f-e2d4eb9f2cc8_zps21dca262
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:37 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Just made a new thread in the Member Activities forum where people can post their stories and pictures from Hawaii. Feel free to post yours there!

https://www.scandal-heaven.com/t10423-scandal-in-hawaii-memories

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:44 am

macrx78

macrx78

Caless Student
Caless Student
Haha sweetness thanks for the heads up. Will post pictures there instead.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:28 pm

MICHIO87

MICHIO87

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Sorry for the late reply, everyone.  After the live, it seemed like all my energy was depleted and I wasn't feeling well....

Anyway, so that was you with the blow sticks, @kaitanuva?  I could see them from where I was, haha!
Great review, by the way.  It seems you lucked out in the end, huh?  I had a feeling they might've stayed at the Marriot.  Oh, and those prices, that's Waikiki for you....

I wonder if any of the members saw me from where I was.  I had brought a towel, but I wasn't sure if I should use it.   Once it started though, I thought to myself, "Tch, I might not get another chance, so shoots, I'm going for it!"  Sadly, I was about the only one in my area to swing a towel.  I couldn't even do the jumps because it was a bit crowded.  But thinking back, maybe being singled out like that made me stand out....

I have to admit, I was a bit surprised they played AwaTsumo. I mean they came all the way to Hawaii, then they say "I don't plan on seeing you again, so take care, OK?"  I couldn't help but laugh a little inside.  It sounded fantastic, though.  Departure was especially powerful.  I've really liked its lyrics from before, but hearing it live, I felt an additional impact from them.

And yes, the majority of the MC parts were in Japanese (with no translation), but Haruna did throw in a few english words and phrases here and there. Like at Satisfaction's intro where she normally says "Isshoni!," she said it in english.  I was kinda expecting Rina to say a few words, though.

I'm hoping that it was filmed for a future release.  It seemed so perfect for a DVD release someday....

Ah, @babaloued, "fuawawawangugi" was supposed to be "fan meeting" according to Tomomi.  How "fan meeting" became "fuawawawangugi" is anyone's guess....

Last edited by MICHIO87 on Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added reply)

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:55 pm

owmxxks

owmxxks

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (4 votes)

A short 50-second news clip of the girls' live in Honolulu popped up on YT today

Hopefully this means their full set will be broadcasted soon!

Last edited by owmxxks on Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

SCANDAL @ Honolulu Ekiden & Music 2014 - Page 7 Tumblr12
 .happy. 
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:27 pm

kaitanuva

kaitanuva

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Haha can't see my face but my floppy blow sticks there  .happy. 

Matt, Neil, Hubert with some nice face time hahaha

Edit: Actually you can see the back of my head the end  .pinch.

Last edited by kaitanuva on Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:42 pm

waning_moon

waning_moon

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Aha yeah, it was surprising but awesome to see them on screen! Looking nice there~ I was in that area too but I was too short >.< I did see the filming crew so I suspected that a scene like that would appear aha. 

The BGMC could've used... better vocabulary though lol Songs like Satisfaction TAIYOU TO KIMI GA EGAKU STORY are always the ones that appear on TV and as much as I love that song, I feel that filming Awanai, Runner's High, or Doll would have been better. We all love SCANDAL but for people who are seeing them for the first time, I want them to have a real rocker-girls impression because that is what SCANDAL does. I guess they only filmed the first song for each artist though so that's probably why (?). 

Thanks for sharing the vid!

Last edited by waning_moon on Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:45 pm

Joshua10red

Joshua10red

International Performer
International Performer
i think i`ve saw Jade in the video at 0:29

SCANDAL @ Honolulu Ekiden & Music 2014 - Page 7 JeAv1Q8
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:54 pm

kaitanuva

kaitanuva

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
waning_moon wrote:The BGMC could've used... better vocabulary though lol Songs like Satisfaction are always the ones that appear on TV and as much as I love that song

Oh Rachel, Rachel...that's Taiyou to kimi ga egaku story, not satisfaction!!

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:28 pm

Airi-chan

Airi-chan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Ah the memories. >v< It's a short clip but I'm glad that we got to see even a small clip of the performance. :3 I think they did record the entire thing, at least the entirety of SCANDAL's set. I don't know about the other cameras but the one at the front of the stage, from where I was standing, it looked like he was filming throughout their entire performance. Whether or not that recording will actually ever be released is another story though (if it did get recorded of course lol).

I was in the same area with the other SH members but I'm short so I'm pretty hidden. Tongue I like that they actually showed the crowd, especially so since so many SH members were along the barricades and were shown in the clip. c:

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:38 pm

waning_moon

waning_moon

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
kaitanuva wrote:
waning_moon wrote:The BGMC could've used... better vocabulary though lol Songs like Satisfaction are always the ones that appear on TV and as much as I love that song

Oh Rachel, Rachel...that's Taiyou to kimi ga egaku story, not satisfaction!!

That's what I said.. what are you talking about..  .whistle. 

Satisfaction happened to be my all day song today ^^; woopsies!

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:36 am

MICHIO87

MICHIO87

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
This looks like it was from the special about the ekiden that aired in Japan yesterday. Hawaii fan talked about it here earlier:
https://www.scandal-heaven.com/t10423p80-scandal-in-hawaii-memories#662729

I wonder if that's all the airtime SCANDAL had during the special....
I wish there was some way to see the whole thing....

http://www.bs-asahi.co.jp/honolulu_ekiden/

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:54 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Joshua10red wrote:i think i`ve saw Jade in the video at 0:29

Yep, you can see me in my Taiyou Scandalous outfit around that time.

SCANDAL @ Honolulu Ekiden & Music 2014 - Page 7 Uce9cKys

haha Tongue

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.