Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Rolling Stone [Page 2 of 4]

Re: Rolling Stone
Posted on Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:55 pm

graftenberg

Caless Student
Caless Student
That is not a very good pic of Mami and Tomo looks bored. OMG That can't be the best pic they took.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:06 am

etwee

Caless Student
Caless Student
HaHa! Tomo often looks bored doesn't she? In interviews too. Think she's very spontaneous and doesn't much try to compose her feelings—when happy or sad or nervous she just "overflows"—which really helps to connect the whole band to the whole audience at a live. To tell the truth I seldom think much of their posed "glamor" shots anyway, they're much more interesting and attractive just being themselves, candid or selfie

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:18 pm

Scandalsuki

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
graftenberg wrote:That is not a very good pic of Mami and Tomo looks bored. OMG That can't be the best pic they took.
I am really liking this picture, I like how Mami looks like she just woke up still tired.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:20 pm

darksider59

International Performer
International Performer
Well for me, Tomomi is more like "I'm shy, please be nice to me" in this picture haha.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:12 pm

saldiven

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
darksider59 wrote:Well for me, Tomomi is more like "I'm shy, please be nice to me" in this picture haha.

I agree, even down to the hands held under her chin with her index fingertips touching. That's kind of a staple hand position you see in manga, anime, and light hearted dramas.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:41 am

alrick13

SCANDAL x miwa
Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:09 am

Star~world96®

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Whoa, that sorta cover reminds me of the gravure shots for Playboy magazine during their post Harukaze to Taiyou Scandalous period' in 2012. Like this..

Though the outfits in this RS cover are better, its very Califorina in the summer - esque. Smile I especially love Haruna's and Mami's outfit. Also did they get new instruments or are they just for show?

Rock or Die! ...lol what the heck?

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:20 am

Metal Mickey

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
If I'm not a fan of them, I will probably be dazed and confused seeing this cover.
Thinking who are they? A rock band?
Me too, wonder whether if those are their new acquired axes. There are bridge humbuckers they opt for but not common in Fender production models. Correct me, I'm no expert in Fender anyway.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:55 pm

flyingwill

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://rateyourmusic.com/~flyingwill
Mami's been doing a lot of weird faces in Rolling Stones photoshoots these days.

RYM  How I Became a Scandal Fanboy in 11 Steps  The Complete Annotated Scandal Song Book
Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:33 pm

reilachii

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://reilachii.tumblr.com
as star world96, the pic reminds me about that weekly playboy's photoshoot... but even worst lol. I never though that mami was that thin (maybe is the position?) and rina's nose that awkward. maybe it will look better hq

tumblr ♪♪ twitter SCANDAL☆MANIA ♪♪ my english sucks (´∀`)♥
avatar+signature by me, respect it please ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:22 pm

yosha

Caless Student
Caless Student
I can't fathom Mami's pose there.  Hmmm

Your sweat and your tears and your smile
Every single bit of you is an overwhelming beauty...

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:49 pm

alrick13

640 x 640

source: https://instagram.com/p/46-yD3Lp1Y/

Last edited by thoseguiltyeyes on Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Replaced with a better quality picture from Instagram)

SCANDAL x miwa
Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:26 pm

spacecadet

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://www.alphabetcityblog.com
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Mami's got one of the new 2015 limited Fender Strats. I wonder if those are their own guitars. Never seen Tomomi with an all gold bass before either.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:58 pm

Metal Mickey

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Thanks @spacecadet It's interesting that those pickups are loaded from the back of the intended spring cavity. I think Scandal are helping to promote those new guitars for Fender. Same case as the Cabronita Telecaster back when they release the Standard album.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:29 pm

Star~world96®

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Thanks for the HD picture. 
Haruna and Mami lookes like they're going to the skateboard park while Rina and Tomomi lookes like they're going to a beach/pool party. Tho Rina's outfit does look uncomfortable to look at IMO, she's just wearing a bikini with a short shirt that barely covers her stomach and boots, it looks distracting. Whistle

But those instruments do look super cool, I will like to see them perform with those if they have it, especially that gold bass.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:34 pm

JR_Grimes

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Thanks For Picture ! Can You Get A Even Bigger Size ? Trying To Get This Posterized For A 24x36 Print And Still Have It Look Good

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:32 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
You thanked this post! -

SCANDAL's LINE account just uploaded one at a higher resolution (1280x1022):

2011.07.03 SCANDAL @ AM2 -Anaheim, CA
2012.03.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN @武道館
2012.11.03 SCANDAL HALL TOUR 2012 @愛知
2012.11.04 SCANDAL HALL TOUR
2012.11.10 SCANDAL @ Happy MUSIC Live 2012
2013.03.03 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 @大阪城ホール
2014.06.01 Honolulu Ekiden & Music 2014
2014.06.02 SCANDAL Fan Meeting
2015.04.25 SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」 -Paris, FR
2015.04.26「HW」-London, UK
2015.04.30「HW」-Essen, GER
2015.05.15「HW」-Chicago, IL
2015.05.20「HW」-Mexico City, MEX
2015.05.22「HW」-Los Angeles, CA
2015.05.23「HW」-Anaheim, CA
2016.01.12 SCANDAL ARENA TOUR『PERFECT WORLD』@武道館
2016.01.13 PERFECT WORLD
2016.05.21 Welcome Fan Meeting
2016.05.22 SCANDAL @ Honolulu Ekiden & Music 2016
2016.05.23 Farewell Fan Meeting
2016.08.21 SCANDAL 10th ANNIVERSARY FESTIVAL @泉大津フェニックス
Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:34 pm

joon

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:SCANDAL's LINE account just uploaded one at a higher resolution (1280x1022):

Haha, sweet jesus you are fast!

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:41 pm

bad-apple

International Performer
International Performer
Tomomi is getting so blooming lately

"For us, the band is more like "life" to us than it is a "job." We're wonderful friends who are sharing life that only happens once." -Rina
Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Jul 10, 2015 4:17 am

alrick13

source: https://twitter.com/akatsuki_bz/status/619333801144008704

SCANDAL x miwa
Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:58 pm

Star~world96®

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
OH NO, are they...naked?   OMG I know they are cover by a banner but thats just too much. Yeah, I know they're adults and they name is Scandal so of course they're gonna take some "Scandalous" photos, but they could at least did this for a more reasonable magazine....like that Playboy mag'

On a better note, the bottom pic is a lot better, not awkward poses, and I can see a better view of their clothes...just a bit Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:10 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
You thanked this post! -

lol chill; they're not naked. Judging by the cover it's supposed be more of a classy summer-themed shoot, not a super raunchy one. I'm sure they're wearing something like a strapless top and shorts or a swimsuit beneath the Rolling Stone towel. They basically did the same type of shoot for the HARUKAZE covers. They only looked 'naked' because their shoulders were bare and had a blanket wrapped around them.

Anyway, I see lots of shoe sharing going on! Looks like RINA is wearing HARU's HELLO WORLD Dr. Martens (which are originally TOMO's), TOMO is wearing MAMI's STANDARD studded Converses, and HARU is wearing RINA's "SCANDAL IN THE HOUSE" PV boots, haha.

Last edited by thoseguiltyeyes on Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

2011.07.03 SCANDAL @ AM2 -Anaheim, CA
2012.03.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN @武道館
2012.11.03 SCANDAL HALL TOUR 2012 @愛知
2012.11.04 SCANDAL HALL TOUR
2012.11.10 SCANDAL @ Happy MUSIC Live 2012
2013.03.03 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 @大阪城ホール
2014.06.01 Honolulu Ekiden & Music 2014
2014.06.02 SCANDAL Fan Meeting
2015.04.25 SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」 -Paris, FR
2015.04.26「HW」-London, UK
2015.04.30「HW」-Essen, GER
2015.05.15「HW」-Chicago, IL
2015.05.20「HW」-Mexico City, MEX
2015.05.22「HW」-Los Angeles, CA
2015.05.23「HW」-Anaheim, CA
2016.01.12 SCANDAL ARENA TOUR『PERFECT WORLD』@武道館
2016.01.13 PERFECT WORLD
2016.05.21 Welcome Fan Meeting
2016.05.22 SCANDAL @ Honolulu Ekiden & Music 2016
2016.05.23 Farewell Fan Meeting
2016.08.21 SCANDAL 10th ANNIVERSARY FESTIVAL @泉大津フェニックス
Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:39 pm

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
No of course they are not naked Happy

Even the queens of gravure AKB48 are never actually naked and they are Japanese idols.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:50 pm

Scandalsuki

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
That is interesting, I would have never noticed that the shoes. Do they all have the same shoe size or do they just have the same shoes in their own sizes?

Something else I have been wondering about is do they have "backups" of their signature clothes that they wear for longer periods of time? Having only one set seems very risky in case something irreversible happens to them.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Jul 10, 2015 4:01 pm

Scandalove

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://www.scandalove.com
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:lol chill; they're not naked. Judging by the cover it's supposed be more of a classy summer-themed shoot, not a super raunchy one. I'm sure they're wearing something like a strapless top and shorts or a swimsuit beneath the Rolling Stone towel. They basically did the same type of shoot for the HARUKAZE covers. They only looked 'naked' because their shoulders were bare and had a blanket wrapped around them.

Anyway, I see lots of shoe sharing going on! Looks like RINA is wearing HARU's HELLO WORLD Dr. Martens (which are originally TOMO's), TOMO is wearing MAMI's STANDARD studded Converses, and HARU is wearing RINA's "SCANDAL IN THE HOUSE" PV boots, haha.

Thank you for being the voice of reason.  Nice One It's pretty obnoxious to see all the ridiculous and somewhat nasty comments that are flying all over the place about this shoot. I also love how people are somehow equating this to them becoming and idol group and not being themselves. I really would like to see this rule book that everyone thinks SCANDAL should be following. Lol

Scandalsuki wrote:
Something else I have been wondering about is do they have "backups" of their signature clothes that they wear for longer periods of time? Having only one set seems very risky in case something irreversible happens to them.

Didn't thoseguiltyeyes tell you that she manages Haruna's inventory of backup outfits. LOL All kidding aside I think she does have a majority of Haruna's signature stuff. But that is a really interesting question that I had not thought of before.

SCANDAL Fan Site For The Greatest Girl Band In The World!
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2016 SCANDAL HEAVEN.