You are not connected. Please login or register

Go down

MONTH13 -a month of judgement-
Posted Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:29 am

awan

awan

Caless Student
Caless Student
Yup, someday at my lounge time i got nothing to do. So i turn on my PC and stare a bit at it. After a couple second, i double-click the AdobePhotoshop icon on my desktop. Initially, i don't know why i open it. After that, i wear my headphone and start playing SCANDAL song, especially the newest STANDARD album song. I have no idea what i gonna do at Photoshop worksheet, so i just selectioning image for fun on it to change it to .png format. I choose Rina's pic. After 30-45 minutes, i finished it. I move the selectioned pic to a new worksheet. Hmm, imagination come from my head. I want to transform the Rina's beauty-image pic become a horror-image. I start to work it and there you go.

MONTH13 -a month of judgement- 1441302_759047120788407_415987801_n

After i post it to Facebook, most of my friend was tricked by it, they think it was a real movie that all SCANDAL member will be the artist. And someone think it's also a fanfic. I don't have any plan to make a fanfic of it, but... fanfic eh? Not a bad idea i think. So, i already have the main story in my head. It's about the "13th Month, the Month of Judgement". So, there is gonna be a new moon that called "Judgemonth" after December. In this month, God send angels to the earth to judge humanity's sin and reducing it's number. The angels can pervaded into human's body and made it their body for a while on earth. With that, angels can judge humanity secretly. The main character here is Rina. Of course there will be the other member on it. Rina was a good friend of the other character at High School (Haruna, Mami, Tomomi). At Judgemonth, Rina will be a person who been obsessived by one of the angels. In this story, Haruna, Mami, Tomomi, and of course Rina must fight and trust each other to survive until the Judgemonth end. It's just a synopsis and my wild imagination for making a story ^^

MONTH13 -a month of judgement- 526595_574753712552867_1500330539_n

SCANDAL will always be number 1 in the world
< Mami Sasazaki - Haruna Ono - Rina Suzuki - Tomomi Ogawa>
Back to top Go down

Re: MONTH13 -a month of judgement-
Posted Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:44 am

bleachnlife

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
dafuq... .wtf.Rina...

I must say its an awesome cover you have. I thought she was a zombie a first but no. And the story line looks like its going to be engaging.

So post away!

SCANDAL Haruna .happy. SCANDAL Mami Nice one SCANDAL Tomomi  .lol.  SCANDAL Rina .uhuh. SCANDAL
SCANDAL brightens my everyday

MONTH13 -a month of judgement- Hhxqn11
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:58 am

awan

awan

Caless Student
Caless Student
@bleachnlife:
yeah, it does look like zombie with the blood splattered everywhere.
actually, the story comes from a story that I will use as comic. Since my time is not so spare, so I made a fanfic first to versimplify it. Just check it out OK? ^^

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:48 am

bleachnlife

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
awan wrote:@bleachnlife:
yeah, it does look like zombie with the blood splattered everywhere.
actually, the story comes from a story that I will use as comic. Since my time is not so spare, so I made a fanfic first to versimplify it. Just check it out OK? ^^
Righty... sure Happy

SCANDAL Haruna .happy. SCANDAL Mami Nice one SCANDAL Tomomi  .lol.  SCANDAL Rina .uhuh. SCANDAL
SCANDAL brightens my everyday

MONTH13 -a month of judgement- Hhxqn11
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:45 pm

winchesterkami

winchesterkami

International Performer
International Performer
.wtf.  IT IS AWESOOOOOME. The poster is super realist. Rina reminds me of the kids in horror movies, unhealthy and sadistic side.
Great Nice one 

MONTH13 -a month of judgement- 1eyORBM
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:41 am

rinaloidrinax

rinaloidrinax

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://www.youtube.com/c/kcleonaconcepcion
Ohmygad it's here!!!

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:07 am

awan

awan

Caless Student
Caless Student
@winchesterkami:
Thank you dude ^^
I think, Rina is the most suitable person with the horror image among the other members. She looks innocent outside, so I thought this deadly looks will surprising some person who watching it. It's like this image showed her "hidden side".

@rinaloidrinax
Yup, in the end, i posted here now! ^^
I follow that William Gonzalez guy suggestion at Facebook and shared it at SCANDAL-HEAVEN. Yeah, it's been a long time that the last time i logged in at this site. So, stop by at the same time and see all the circumstances, i did not forget to shared this thing to all of you guys. So, please enjoy it ^^

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:13 pm

tomolove

tomolove

Caless Student
Caless Student
So you really did made it into a fanfic eh? Goodluck on your story! ^^

~william

MONTH13 -a month of judgement- 14686210

.ehem. ~tomolove ~tomolove ~tomolove ~tomolove ~tomolove ~tomolove  .love.
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:11 am

kiyan

kiyan

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
oooh~ can't wait! OwO gambatte! ^O^)/

MONTH13 -a month of judgement- SVV218H
  .love. 
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]