WISH presents Shirokuro Uta Gassen
Posted on Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:08 pm

TanyaLilac

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://scandalbaby.wordpress.com

SCANDAL will be appearing on a Youtube based program titled, 'Black and White Song Contest' in the near future (maybe next week on the 28th of November).

The show is sponsored by Toyota - I haven't watched an episode yet, but I'm interested in quite a few artists on the show. The first half is a talk session, culminating in a 'premium live' on the 7th of December. The show is broadcast every Thursday at 9pm.

Youtube Channel: WISH presents Shirokuro Uta Gassen

Source: Natalie

(both accessed November 18, 2013)

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Read (pre-debut) SCANDAL blog translations at Scandal Baby on Wordpress or Livejournal

Translations on SCANDAL HEAVEN:
SCANDAL SHOW Interviews
GIRLS BE SCANDALOUS Artist Book: Long Interview | Photo Archives & Interview Archives
BABY ACTION Magazine Edition: Album Interview | SCANDAL Girl's Love Talk & Conversation
Back to top Go down

Re: WISH presents Shirokuro Uta Gassen
Posted on Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:35 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Black & white?! So SCANDAL can't lose with the new songs from this album! Knuckles 

So there will be a normal program on youtube first and then the premium live means that they will talk live on the stream to SCANDAL? Or just the winner of the contest?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
[GAME] FUN with SCANDAL on Memrise : http://www.scandal-heaven.com/t8777-game-fun-with-scandal
[GAME] 2048 SCANDAL Editions : http://www.scandal-heaven.com/t10195-game-2048-puzzle-scandal-editions
Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:39 pm

WolfNDrums

Caless Student
Caless Student
28th november is so close i cant wait.
Scandal cant lose this one!Common

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:26 pm

TanyaLilac

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://scandalbaby.wordpress.com
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo wrote:So there will be a normal program on youtube first and then the premium live means that they will talk live on the stream to SCANDAL? Or just the winner of the contest?
I think it's just a normal, pre-recorded youtube program with the interviews first, and then later a compilation of performances which will be 'judged' but I'm not sure how. But I haven't watched an entire episode just yet lol.

Read (pre-debut) SCANDAL blog translations at Scandal Baby on Wordpress or Livejournal

Translations on SCANDAL HEAVEN:
SCANDAL SHOW Interviews
GIRLS BE SCANDALOUS Artist Book: Long Interview | Photo Archives & Interview Archives
BABY ACTION Magazine Edition: Album Interview | SCANDAL Girl's Love Talk & Conversation
Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:45 am

goto

Caless Student
Caless Student
i've watched the first one (interview), but i can't watch the second one where they did some live performance (the second show is about 2 hours) it is blocked for another countries... can someone reupload it pls???

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:31 am

EyE_uttarothai

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
maybe you can find it by search "2xcantarian" in youtube.This channel has many videos of SCANDAL.nice.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:31 am

goto

Caless Student
Caless Student
EyE_uttarothai wrote:maybe you can find it by search "2xcantarian" in youtube.This channel has many videos of SCANDAL.nice.
thx, u're right Nice One he/she uploaded their 6 mins performance. no interview/talk part..

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down