Go down

Doll backing vocals [Page 1 of 1]

Doll backing vocals
Posted Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:28 am

James MacKnight

James MacKnight

Banned
Banned
Does anyone know what the backing vocals over the crescendo at the end of Doll are?  I've been trying to work that out and can't figure them out.

Back to top Go down

Re: Doll backing vocals
Posted Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:08 pm

Af8!

Af8!

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I'm not sure what you're talking about...but if I'm thinking right, are you talking about before the last chorus? Because if you are, that's Mami and Tomo. You could always watch a live to find what you're looking for...they don't change Doll, vocal-wise.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:29 pm

James MacKnight

James MacKnight

Banned
Banned
Af8! wrote:I'm not sure what you're talking about...but if I'm thinking right, are you talking about before the last chorus? Because if you are, that's Mami and Tomo. You could always watch a live to find what you're looking for...they don't change Doll, vocal-wise.
It's the backing Vox right at the end between the last "Zokuzoku shiteru sore ga riaru desho?" and the outtro where they sing "Akogare idaiteru bakari atashi kirei ni kazarareta DOLL".  Between those two lines there's a long buildup to the outtro.

I love that song and I want to record a cover of it, but I can't figure out what the backing vox are saying on that part.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:36 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You mean what they're saying in English? TOMO had written on their blog a long time ago that they're saying "I want to feel your love" and "I just a sweet pain doll" (that is what she wrote, but I think they are saying "I'm" in the actual song)

★DOLLの最後の英語は何って言ってるの? (What is being said in English at the end of DOLL?)

☆I want to feel your love.
I just A sweet pain doll.
私はただあなたの愛が欲しい
私はただの傷付いたあまい人形

http://6109.jp/scandal4/?year=20090624&page=1

Doll backing vocals 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:11 pm

James MacKnight

James MacKnight

Banned
Banned
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:You mean what they're saying in English? TOMO had written on their blog a long time ago that they're saying "I want to feel your love" and "I just a sweet pain doll" (that is what she wrote, but I think they are saying "I'm" in the actual song)

★DOLLの最後の英語は何って言ってるの? (What is being said in English at the end of DOLL?)

☆I want to feel your love.
I just A sweet pain doll.
私はただあなたの愛が欲しい
私はただの傷付いたあまい人形

http://6109.jp/scandal4/?year=20090624&page=1
That sounds right to me when I listen to it.

Thank you so much.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.