STANDARD is a great great song for live ﹗﹗﹗

Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014
Posted Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:21 am

syakmp

syakmp

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Crei wrote:so people in Facebook says that RINA is sometimes off-beat/tempo at yesterday's Arena. :|

if this is true I hope she'll do better in the 2nd day. go RINA!

Sure, that's possible, but honestly I wouldn't think too much of it. I saw that comment on SCANDAL's official FB and that was just one person out of the 10000+ people who went. Rina does make mistakes occasionally, but on that comment, the guy made it seem that she made so many mistakes in every song, which is something I highly doubt to be honest since Rina is a pretty solid drummer. 

Anyway, I like the setlist but am pretty surprised that they didn't change it. But I really broke into laughter again when I saw the Day 2 outfits. Can't say I'm a huge fan of it, but well, I really don't know what to expect from this band anymore XD I'm super excited to hear Bitter Chocolate and Haruka again though. In Budokan, Haruna lipsynced some of Haruka, so I'm looking forward to how her new voice would suit the song. And Standard too! That song would really be badass to watch.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:21 am

hanautasancho

hanautasancho

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Woah... that was awesome... the setlist is the same as yesterday's.... I'm satisfied even though there's no Koe (Acoustic) live

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:24 am

Mitchan

Mitchan

International Performer
International Performer
I was right.. Exactly the same set list..

SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014 - Page 17 Tumblr_pon1n3Osjl1shzh85o3_400
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:30 am

Joshua10red

Joshua10red

International Performer
International Performer
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:
Joshua10red wrote:but they said that day 2 will be different

Nope, they never actually said that each day of FESTIVAL would differ from each other. The only thing they said was that FESTIVAL would differ from 360.
thank you for clarification.

SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014 - Page 17 JeAv1Q8
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:11 am

Hawaii fan

Hawaii fan

International Performer
International Performer
the fact that i get to see SCANDAL IN THE HOUSE in the setlist and get to see it live when it's uploaded makes me happy. i've been wanting to see that song live for the longest time since they released it. lol 

i love the setlist and i'm mainly excited for one song: RAINY! that is currently my fav song right now and to finally see it live makes me excited to the max! can't wait to see it.

great job to all the members and of course SCANDAL HEAVEN for support and for the flowers. awesome way to end june!

SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014 - Page 17 2282749210 SCANDAL is the Most Powerful Japanese Girl Rock Band  SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014 - Page 17 2282749210

HARUNA, MAMI, TOMOMI, RINA!!

''If there's no Rina, there won't be SCANDAL anymore.''- Ono Haruna

"You can go anywhere.
You can choose the way to go on your own
The answer is for sure not just one

What's your Standard?!" - "STANDARD" SCANDAL
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:40 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Tweets:

SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014 - Page 17 IBX9Aims
https://twitter.com/scandal_band/status/483188195236925440
"SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014『FESTIVAL』DAY 2 at Yokohama Arena is finished!

Thank you so much!
These 2 days we engraved! We won't forget them!"

SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014 - Page 17 YiECehKs
https://twitter.com/scandal_rina/status/483195995769958400
"Everyone who came tonight to Yokohama Arena, thank you so much! I'm so happy!

These 2 days were definitely FESTIVAL-like! The best!"

SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014 - Page 17 05Mk3dqs
https://twitter.com/scandal_rina/status/483196589712764928
"I'm glad that WOWOW live broadcasted our performance and sent it out to those who wanted to come but couldn't! Everyone who participated in front of the TV, thank you so much!"

https://twitter.com/scandal_haruna/status/483198420027322369
"Everyone who watched our live at Yokohama Arena or on WOWOW's live broadcast, thank you so much^ ^
To further heights! Diligence."

Last edited by thoseguiltyeyes on Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:44 am; edited 1 time in total

SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014 - Page 17 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:42 am

Crei

Crei

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
soo.. same set list huh.. AWESOME! now we get to see SCANDAL in them house L-I-V-E! yeaaah! along with other awesome tracks.. but PHS live will forever be a dream.. oh the agony.. anyway. looking forward to this. keep rocking guys and gals!

SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014 - Page 17 VbIpsX2
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:40 am

jrld

jrld

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://last.fm/user/jrldsng
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)

The live for STANDARD is freakin' awesoooooome!

SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014 - Page 17 Forsh10
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:28 pm

schiapcom

schiapcom

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Jrld MAny thanks !!! WOW it's AWESOME !!! big chills !!!

Unfortunatly Visit my little Youtube channel dedicated to SCANDAL is closed after 2 years,i wish to thanks all for the support.
Please Follow my new little YTube channel dedicated to SCANDAL ! :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bvp3QIOGIRc
Mio articolo in italiano sul blog di Desideri D'Oriente (Italian)
http://fabcollection.blogspot.it/2014/07/jmusic-le-scandal.html#more

SCANDAL simply the best band of the planet !
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:41 pm

MICHIO87

MICHIO87

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
かっけー…! Σ(゚Д゚;/)/

Whoa...thanks for posting that clip,jrld!
My hopes for a Blu-Ray release just shot up multifold...! I'm looking forward to seeing SCANDAL IN THE HOUSE so much right now, of course Yoake no Ryuusei-gun and Rainy as well.

I thought the costumes were cute. Kinda like ちょっと変わった姫たち. Princesses that are a little different, especially with their yarn (?) crowns. Were the costumes different from yesterday's live?

Ah, they looked so happy performing there....I can feel their smiles....
Especially Rina. Everytime I see her get so entranced with her drumming, she looks so cool....She kind of reminds me of Yoshiki in that respect.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:52 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Ok guys you have no idea how afraid I was coming into this topic to check the set list, so afraid SITH would not be in it... BUT IT IS!! THANKS SCA-SAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol same setlist, see anything was possible ^^ Surprised but it's ok the set list is great and we get to see 5 songs we never saw on TV, one of them being SITH! Well for Yoake it's only a matter of time obviously with the promo coming but still awesome. STANDARD, Namida yo Hikare, Rainy oh god .toj. 

@spacecadet: You are right, the live is first for the people coming, not the people who will buy the DVD but if we take only this logic then SCANDAL will play the same 5-6 songs in each live for the next 30 years and they will always be on DVD ^^

I guess the balance for the set list is something really complicated to find, I am not denying that. I was just pointing out, and just my opinion, that some songs mentioned were already in the 2 last DVDs and maybe it would be time for them to use them a little bit less and add some new songs. Because how could a song like METRONOME (just an example) become a fan favorite if they never play it (and on TV)?

That being said, I did not do an analyze of all the songs but it seems a good balance of old, new and fan favorite songs so it's great. Really just pointing out the fact that some songs are on the previous DVDs and in the case of DOLLS that song is on ALL of their DVDS. So yeah my question was, do they really need to play it again? I guess their answer is yes =P

I see there is a topic with SCANDAL BABY and YOAKE videos, going to check that  .dies. .toj.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:17 pm

jrld

jrld

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
To those who still don't have access to the media section of SH, here is a (partial) performance of SCANDAL IN THE HOUSE. Too good.

Also, the video production for the live is noticeably better than last year's, in my opinion.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:30 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
jrld wrote:The live for STANDARD is freakin' awesoooooome!

Holy mother... STANDARD is even better that I imagined, it's so freaking good live  LOVE .dies. 

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:43 pm

MICHIO87

MICHIO87

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
As expected, SCANDAL IN THE HOUSE live is awesome!

Hmm...so there were some problems with the live stream? I guess that's to be expected, but disappointing nonetheless....

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:47 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
SITH wow wow wow wow wow  .nosebleed. .nosebleed. Need full version then I can die happy =P

It's perfect! Can't believe with already have some videos this is so great!

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:52 pm

jrld

jrld

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:53 pm

syakmp

syakmp

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
MICHIO87 wrote:As expected, SCANDAL IN THE HOUSE live is awesome!

Hmm...so there were some problems with the live stream?  I guess that's to be expected, but disappointing nonetheless....

I don't think it was the live stream, but more of the weather and the satellite connection and whatnot. I'm pretty sure that the guy uploading all these videos said something about the crappy weather (well, SCANDAL is the ame band lol), but hopefully there won't be anymore problems. I had such high hopes with Haruna doing some choreography during her part in SITH but now I won't know until late onr, haha. 

STANDARD was soooo kickass live. It was really awesome especially because the girls could move around and they were really getting the crowd pumped up. It seemed that this crowd had much more enthusiasm than Wonderful Tonight and Budokan's. But wow Mami's solo in STANDARD took me completely by surprise, and Tomomi's little solo at the end totally blew me away. Thinking about when they just started off and comparing them to now is something that always throws me off~

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:59 pm

bad-apple

bad-apple

International Performer
International Performer
STANDARD live is so awessomee!
i love the audience participation  .love.  
and it looks as well that the audience have memorized the lyrics which is awesome ~
watching SCANDAL lives really makes me happy  .happy. 
i'm so glad i'm a SCANDAL fan
this just made my day
this concert is just so good that i'm dying to attend it T.T
and i see some Canta plushies getting twirled around during Doll xD

"For us, the band is more like "life" to us than it is a "job." We're wonderful friends who are sharing life that only happens once." -Rina
SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014 - Page 17 Zd1XFwZ
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:19 pm

Mitchan

Mitchan

International Performer
International Performer
Will anyone upload the full concert on youtube or on MEGA?? ><

SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014 - Page 17 Tumblr_pon1n3Osjl1shzh85o3_400
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:26 pm

Crei

Crei

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Mitchan wrote:Will anyone upload the full concert on youtube or on MEGA?? ><

^what she said.

that FLYING Camera Drone is AWESOME providing us EPIC views. one can see it floating around like nobody's business.

SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014 - Page 17 VbIpsX2
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:05 pm

MICHIO87

MICHIO87

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
ichiruki! wrote:
MICHIO87 wrote:As expected, SCANDAL IN THE HOUSE live is awesome!

Hmm...so there were some problems with the live stream?  I guess that's to be expected, but disappointing nonetheless....

I don't think it was the live stream, but more of the weather and the satellite connection and whatnot. I'm pretty sure that the guy uploading all these videos said something about the crappy weather (well, SCANDAL is the ame band lol), but hopefully there won't be anymore problems. I had such high hopes with Haruna doing some choreography during her part in SITH but now I won't know until late onr, haha. 
Yeah, I reread the comment, and it probably was the weather messing with the satellite transmission.  It was clear earlier, but I read that it rained later on. 
Strange how the weather was nearly exactly the same at my place....

Ah, apparently the transmission problems didn't go unoticed and they're planning for a rebroadcast in the future!
https://twitter.com/scandal_band/status/483275422633689089

And yes, that drone was awesome.  I can only imagine what kind of amazing shots it captured...!

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:00 pm

Jay_Waffle

Jay_Waffle

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
STANDARD was awesome! I have never enjoyed the song as much as I did when I watched the live version. So much energy from the girls and the crowd.

SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014 - Page 17 Img_9112

HIMETAN BEAM

SCANDAL
NOGIZAKA46 · SAKURA GAKUIN · BABYMETAL
BiSH · 日向坂46 · 欅坂46
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:09 pm

BB

BB

International Performer
International Performer
just noticed the WOWOW issue. apparently right during the start of the concert, a huge thunderstorm occurs. probably that cause the interruption.

really the rainy band, considering the weather is downright hot till 3pm japan time.

SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014 - Page 17 Rinaavatar1
SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014 - Page 17 Userbartorres3copy

-credits to lale [=3, for signature-
-credits to kaito for userbar :> -

14.11.2010 - Anime Festival Asia 
01.12.2012 - SCANDAL SPECIAL LIVE IN MALAYSIA 2012 
03.03.2013 - SCANDAL OSAKA JO-HALL 2013 「WONDERFUL TONIGHT」
16.03.2013 - 17.03.2013 - SCANDAL LIVE IN SINGAPORE 2013 
22.06.2014 - SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014 「360」
28.06.2014 - 29.06.14 - SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014 「FESTIVAL」
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:03 pm

MamiXHaruna

MamiXHaruna

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
It's already 2am here... Enjoying myself watching Scandal In The House and Standard.. That Standard performance was awesome. Mami was really good on her vocals here.. It seems like they found a new song to energize the crowd like ESY! Good job girls... Waiting for the whole video..  .love. 

SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014 - Page 17 Meme_111
No cookies are safe from Tomo! I better guard mine! .hmmm. 
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 17 of 21]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum