SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014 [Page 19 of 21]

Re: SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014
Posted Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:19 am

AndraFahlevi

AndraFahlevi

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://andrafahlevi.wordpress.com
Nice Hair from risel... with double color.
someday i will cut my hair with risel Lol #dreaming

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:22 am

Jibba

Jibba

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
https://www.youtube.com/user/xJibba?feature=mhee
Great write up baba!!! 

Otsupoyou deeeesu!! *in a MAMI voice* XD

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:01 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Nice write-up and a lot of great memories for you  Nice one 

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:52 pm

gunnersforlife

gunnersforlife

International Performer
International Performer
http://gunners-4life.blogspot.com/
Nice Write-Up Jibba, will write mine soon. Haven't finished yet. >.<

thanks kaito for the userbar SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014 - Page 19 464571

16.09.2011 SCANDAL Asia Tour 2011 「Baby Action」
16.03.2013 - SCANDAL LIVE IN SINGAPORE 2013 
28.06.2014 - 29.06.14 - SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014 「FESTIVAL」
08.05.2015 - SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015 「HELLO WORLD」 - Singapore

Join IDSH FB Group (PM me so I can accept you!) : https://www.facebook.com/groups/141565765907454/
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:51 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Couldn't resist anymore, had to watch another song.

I watched ESY!... That intro... the fire... HARU's warm up...  .nosebleed. .nosebleed. 

First song I see where they have the second outfit, oh HARU ^^ It's like she is thinking "Bahhhh... I'm too good for that, let's do this with an handicap like not see my right side at all" lol. The rest of the outfit is awesome. When the camera gets her on the right she looks like human with a giant red head lol

Actually these outfits they have are really awesome, they are classy, pretty and sexy!

Right now trying to wait for the full re-broadcast to get the full show... any news?

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:03 am

Af8!

Af8!

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I watched all the lives, but had no time to write anything about them. However, most of you guys said enough: IT WAS AWESOME!!!

The live was practically perfect! I especially loved STANDARD and Namida yo Hikare; ESY's new intro is boss, although I kind of wanted to hear the double pedals from Rina( .wew. that'll have to wait, I guess). Rainy was amazing, and so was Yoake no Ryusseigun(?). I really enjoyed it, it was soothing. SITH needs a full version already! Every time I go to back to the studio version, I feel like I already saw it live. What else...Haruka was nice, and Bitter Chocolate had a lot of feeling. SCANDAL BABY was the amazing live song it always is, and then the rest of the setlist staples were just as good. The only song I didn't watch, I believe, is TaiKimi, but I'll get to it. It was a really enjoyable live to just watch on my computer with headphones, I can imagine being there was amazing.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:31 am

Metal Mickey

Metal Mickey

International Performer
International Performer
Does anybody noticed Mami punch in (00:01:29) a little riff from "Hoshi no Furu Yoru ni (星の降る夜に)" to the intro of ESY? She rocks!

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:46 am

Mitchan

Mitchan

International Performer
International Performer
^ nope. I didn't. Ill rewarch to fibd out that.

Since i didnt watch the all videos, i want to write up my thoughts about those songs that i watched and oh, costumes.

The first video that i watched was SCANDAL BABY. Amazing live with a lot of energy like always. Next was Yoake No Ryuuseigun. Really calm and nice, but somehow it seemed to me that Haru had some troubles with her voice, but through that i really enjoyed that song in live.

Now ESY! The intro was just shocking!! i loved eveey moment in that song. the crowd jumping and yelling, mami's solo in the center of the hall, Haru's energy.. Ah.. Just everything was awesome!!

But through that my favorite live became STANDARD. It must become the must play song >< i wont start talking how much i loved it, since i already said. From these 4-5 videos i already got that the concert was amazing and people who attended it are too lucky T.T

About costumes.. Well they were very flashy and colorful. Especially in the first half. Eapecially Tomo. She looked like a clown :D but i liked it. Mami disappointed me. She is weaeing that basketball t shirt already too often T.T Rina was a beauty *.* The second half outfits were much better than the first ones. But i couldn't get why haru bad that big pompon on her shoulder :D and i would like to see Mami in the same clothes as in the ARENA Phamplet T.T

SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014 - Page 19 Tumblr_pon1n3Osjl1shzh85o3_400
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:03 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
I saw the same video as you Mitchan and I really agree with your whole message! STANDARD needs to be come a classic like DOLL, ESY!, etc the energy it gets from the band and the fans is amazing, it's just so awesome. I wonder if they will play it in the festivals now.

About the outfits, the only one I didn't like is the colorful one from MAMI. She wears that "sport" shirt a lot it seems like a trademark for her now but what I really disliked is the pants, they look horrible seriously =P Hope she doesn't start to use them a lot ^^

Does anybody noticed Mami punch in (00:01:29) a little riff from "Hoshi no Furu Yoru ni (星の降る夜に)" to the intro of ESY? She rocks!

Ah yeah now that you mention it she does  .clap. 

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:47 pm

Mitchan

Mitchan

International Performer
International Performer
@HRMT - yeah, that's what i wanted to say, she's wearing those kind of t-shirts too often, I just wonder where does she buys them - One style - Different colors Hehee 

About ESY yeah, i rewatched it and she really does a little part from Hoshi No Furu Yoru Ni, It's more awesome now .wow.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:47 pm

bad-apple

bad-apple

International Performer
International Performer
i was kinda surprised of Mami's vocal range.
didnt expect she can do that high and do it really well

"For us, the band is more like "life" to us than it is a "job." We're wonderful friends who are sharing life that only happens once." -Rina
SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014 - Page 19 Zd1XFwZ
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:29 am

Louie Sereño

Louie Sereño

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
hi there!i just noticed that they're sound unbalanced in their YokoAri performance...  anyone noticed it also?   Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:34 am

Crei

Crei

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
^ the only difference I noticed is SITHs' sound is too low.. I can barely hear the girls singing. the other vids are very much fine. for me anyway. xD

SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014 - Page 19 VbIpsX2
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:00 am

Mitchan

Mitchan

International Performer
International Performer
Louie Sereño wrote:hi there!i just noticed that they're sound unbalanced in their YokoAri performance...  anyone noticed it also?   Happy
^Yeah, i noticed that, especially Mami was unbalanced with others because of her high notes.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:02 pm

Tombery

Tombery

Caless Student
Caless Student
Thank you babaloued for posting the video from the yoko arena 29th after SCANDAL has already gone from the stage and the people still partying to Scandal Baby. That was too awesome (and I saw me jumping around in the background^^)!

Now I am back in Germany (how frustrating I want to stay in Osaka) and I did not thought that yoko arena could reach so close to the 360° stage. In my opinion Osaka was a little bit more emotional and the pre-event in the park was just a must see.

Like eveybody already said in Yokohama was the opening absolutly great and better than in Osaka and I really like the reconciliation to doll what not happend when doll is the first song Happy

As conclusion both days were in spite of only 5 different songs different from each other and highlights for me. From my side next year again in Osaka:)!

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:26 pm

waning_moon

waning_moon

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
^ ^ I think Mami was a bit too hyped xD It was nice to see though - If I were there, I probably wouldn't have noticed a thing and just partied with everyone else aha Sometimes I think that it's just because Mami's harmonization was louder than the main vocal but I can't really tell. None the less, her and Tomomi's high note during STANDARD was seriously one of the highlights for me! I've been wanting to hear it ever since I heard the album version and they did brilliant <3 Timo's screams were awesome, too aha.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:19 am

Louie Sereño

Louie Sereño

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Mitchan wrote:
Louie Sereño wrote:hi there!i just noticed that they're sound unbalanced in their YokoAri performance...  anyone noticed it also?   Happy
^Yeah, i noticed that, especially Mami was unbalanced with others because of her high notes.
and i can barely hear the bass during DEPARTURE performance   Happy  wonder why? did they replaced one of their sound technicians?   CANTA Emmm

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:56 am

babaloued

babaloued

International Performer
International Performer
Concerning big MC we had the 28th, I've just remembered something about Timo. As you can see, her blue skirt was fine and you can easily see through it. During the MC, she said she was care about her behind because of it when she was turning public's back on. Funny moment lol

SCANDAL live 

2012.07.16 - バンドやろうよ!vol.3
2012.08.21 - Canal City Hakata
2014.06.28/29 - ARENA FESTIVAL DAY 1&2

2014.08.05 - RIJF 2014
2015.04.25/26/30 - HW TOUR 2015
2015.10.21 - TIMM
2016.09.10/17/20/21/24/25 - YELLOW in EUROPE 2016
Live! 
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:11 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
lol TIMO... Yeah that sounds like her ^^

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:48 pm

Mitchan

Mitchan

International Performer
International Performer
I wonder are there any news about full video?  Onion huh?

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:20 pm

tomomilover

tomomilover

International Performer
International Performer
Mitchan wrote:I wonder are there any news about full video?  Onion huh?

I guess I read the full video will probably come when the re-broadcast is out! sorry if I'm wrong XD

SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014 - Page 19 TVajCc2

.love. 
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:24 pm

Mitchan

Mitchan

International Performer
International Performer
tomomilover wrote:
Mitchan wrote:I wonder are there any news about full video?  Onion huh?

I guess I read the full video will probably come when the re-broadcast is out! sorry if I'm wrong XD
I know that now it's re-broadcasting, but I just wanted the date or something :D

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:30 pm

tomomilover

tomomilover

International Performer
International Performer
@Mitchan 

if I'm not wrong, there's no news about it...

SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014 - Page 19 TVajCc2

.love. 
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:39 pm

Af8!

Af8!

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I'm pretty sure that either NHK or FujiTV or whatever station is broadcasting it along with Budokan and OJH'12. I think so, at least. That's on the 22nd or some date in between the 21-29.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:50 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
The SCANDAL special is on the 21st I think. And now I think they will not make another re-broadcast before that... No news about it :/

It's so hard to not watch each small video...  TOJ Onion 

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 19 of 21]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum