Go down

SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014 [Page 21 of 21]

Re: SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014
Posted Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:45 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
MamiXHaruna wrote: I want to see the whole SITH performance (especially the ballad part of Haru)

Me tooooooooooooo  LOVE 

Mitchan wrote:I've been even counting days on my calendar xD The SCANDAL calendar of the Arena lives that was released in the beginning of the month Hehee

lol me too but I have to admit it was more difficult the first days after the concert when we had the small videos. Now it has become easier with the re-broadcast so close! I'm really happy I waited and hope we will get a good HD video soon tomorrow.

A part of me is a little bit scared we won't get a good quality file but oh well as long as it's ok it will be nice.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:57 pm

Mitchan

Mitchan

International Performer
International Performer
^ I was waiting and tempting so long that it already doesn't matter for me will it be HD or not DX I just want to watch the full version as soon as it's possible.
It was tooo hard for me too to not to watch those little videos, but I did.. I watched 5 songs T.T I'm glad there are 20 songs and 5 isn't many xD so me and you probably will be the only newbies to the live performances since we didn't watch many videos! Happy watching to us pal! Hehee

SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014 - Page 21 Tumblr_pon1n3Osjl1shzh85o3_400
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:06 pm

Ancelot

Ancelot

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Relax, Unless something happens with the boradcast I doubt we'll get bad quality videos. And you guys are not the only ones who avoided to spoil the show for themselves. I only watched the Yoake no Ryuuseigun one, everything else will be new, but it's so close now that it's easier to wait.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:11 pm

raynsity

raynsity

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
MamiXHaruna wrote:
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo wrote:
MamiXHaruna wrote:Excited to download the complete Yokohoma concert tomorrow...  .happy.

I love you Mami-chan! Kyyaaahh! .love.  I badly needed to see that whole performance of KOE!

I'm sorry but there is no Koe at YokoAri Sad

The setlist of YokoAri Day 2 (the one on TV) is here: https://www.scandal-heaven.com/t9747p380-scandal-arena-live-2014#664219

Koe (acoustic) was played at OJH 360°.

Yup.. I know it my friend..  .wew.  It's a harsh part of reality.. I'm still excited to download the YokoAri though.. I want to see the whole SITH performance (especially the ballad part of Haru), the Awanai and Taikimi...

My only hope to see the Koe acoustic performance is when they release a DVD of that OJH 360! I'm not really hoping though since the chance seems small...

I want to see that Koe! Arrrgghh...
Well, it's not a video but there is an audio recording of Mami's Koe performance from the OJH concert. However, it's illegal to post them in SH so I can't post it here

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:24 am

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Yeah I guess some fans are doing the same as us for sure ^^ Have fun watching all of us :D

Also the special SCANDAL on WOWOW : http://www.wowow.co.jp/music/scandal/

So yeah Budokan, Wonderful Tonight and YokoAri 2.

Dreaming for a dl link when I come home this afternoon xD

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:59 pm

schiapcom

schiapcom

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Thanks HaRu,but the link will start 21-7 at japanese time
in europe there is 7 different hours for us.
anyway im very exicited about that

Unfortunatly Visit my little Youtube channel dedicated to SCANDAL is closed after 2 years,i wish to thanks all for the support.
Please Follow my new little YTube channel dedicated to SCANDAL ! :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bvp3QIOGIRc
Mio articolo in italiano sul blog di Desideri D'Oriente (Italian)
http://fabcollection.blogspot.it/2014/07/jmusic-le-scandal.html#more

SCANDAL simply the best band of the planet !
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:59 pm

waning_moon

waning_moon

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Yeah, I completely missed it *sigh* But thanks for the link anyways. I would've totally stayed up if I had known earlier. Can't wait for the full dl link, too >.<

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:33 am

meloya

meloya

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://meloindex.com
just saw the wowow yoko arena day 2 live. it was awesome i wish i could be there. maybe someday. they just keep on getting better and better! im totally grabin blurays copies if ever they come out.
 .love.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:26 pm

schiapcom

schiapcom

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I have see some videos on ytube and daylimotion,and let me say WOW !  .wow. 
Yokohama are incredible concert,really awesome,also OJH 360.
I hope one day to see the entire lives,i miss the opportunity to Wowow days ago.
SCANDAL are really immense  .dies.

Unfortunatly Visit my little Youtube channel dedicated to SCANDAL is closed after 2 years,i wish to thanks all for the support.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:47 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
We have links to the full show in the media section schiapcom but you need 50 posts to access it Happy So participate a bit on the forum and you will get access!

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:45 pm

schiapcom

schiapcom

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Wow Many Thanks for the info,i appreciated your cortesy.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:34 am

spacecadet

spacecadet

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://www.alphabetcityblog.com
The rebroadcast has different audio and more processed vocals than the original broadcast... sigh. I wish we could have the original broadcast audio with the video quality of the rebroadcast. I knew something was a little weird as soon as I heard the new one again (just like with the WT disc last year), and luckily I still had the "old" files in my recycle bin to compare. I guess I'll need to keep both versions again.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:23 am

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Not sure if it's the right topic but... Any news on a DVD for these arenas??!

It's already been 4 months and there is no news at all Sad Unless I missed it/forget then I'm sorry lol

Well we had our TV version but would be great if they release an official DVD.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:51 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
No, they still have not mentioned anything about DVDs for the arena performances.

SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014 - Page 21 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:54 am

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
And should we be worried?

Now with the single and album focus it's unlikely they bring out the DVD soon no? Or do you think it could still come for christmas for example?

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:01 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
There's nothing to be "worried" about. If they don't release a DVD soon, then they just don't. No need to worry over anything. They don't always have to release a live DVD annually.

Oh, that actually reminds me: They will be playing the recording of FESTIVAL day 2 at select movie theaters across Japan on 12/23. Perhaps that's why they haven't announced/planned a DVD release. But yeah, I think we can safely rule out them releasing something before the end of the year.

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:13 am

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Well for Budokan and Wonderful Tonight I think they announced it much quicker (2-3 months?) no?

It's just I'm a bit surprised we have no news at all and months are passing by ^^

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:57 am

Hasenfu

Hasenfu

International Performer
International Performer
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:

Oh, that actually reminds me: They will be playing the recording of FESTIVAL day 2 at select movie theaters across Japan on 12/23. Perhaps that's why they haven't announced/planned a DVD release. But yeah, I think we can safely rule out them releasing something before the end of the year.

NOOOOOOO!! I'm flying home for christmas!  .plank.

You may have known three or fourthousand people in your life. But you only talk about six or seven.
- Elias Canetti
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:21 am

truefan

truefan

Caless Student
Caless Student
Sorry for bumping this topic. I just watched this live DVD (wow, I'm a new fan). It's amazing! I have a little confusion about this live performance. After the song Departure, the audience thought that the show was done then asked for encore. I think I heard Vietnamese there. The crowd was probably shouting "please sing more" in Vietnamese. But I'm not sure because it might be Japanese, the language that I don't know much. Can anyone please confirm?

Thanks

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:28 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
truefan wrote:Sorry for bumping this topic. I just watched this live DVD (wow, I'm a new fan). It's amazing! I have a little confusion about this live performance. After the song Departure, the audience thought that the show was done then asked for encore. I think I heard Vietnamese there. The crowd was probably shouting "please sing more" in Vietnamese. But I'm not sure because it might be Japanese, the language that I don't know much. Can anyone please confirm?

Thanks

Um, it's definitely not Vietnamese lol. It's Japanese, since it is Japan after all. The crowds always chant the Japanese word "アンコール" (ankooru), which means "encore."

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 21 of 21]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.