jmusic poll [Page 1 of 1]

jmusic poll
Posted on Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:36 am

trax

Caless Student
Caless Student
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

vote for our girls to be number one in 'best female pop /rock/v kei/'  and 'best female new album'!!!!!!!! HORA!  HORA! tough competition with perfume and ikimonogakari.

Back to top Go down

Re: jmusic poll
Posted on Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:41 am

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Voted Happy They are second but far behind, gonna have to vote a lot and share the links otherwise they won't win ^^

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
[GAME] FUN with SCANDAL on Memrise : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[GAME] 2048 SCANDAL Editions : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:42 am

Mr.Aries

International Performer
International Performer
Yeah.....Go Go Go SCANDAL!!!!! HORA! 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:48 am

Airi-chan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Voted~
They're pretty far away when it comes to the Best Female New Album, I'm not sure if they can catch up in time for that one unfortunately. :c But they're pretty close in the Best Female Pop/Rock/V-Kei Band category. They might just be able to win that one if more people vote. OwO

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:24 am

Tomochi

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.wattpad.com/user/Tomachi
I think we can vote as many as we can... so I voted almost 10x already...
GO ! SCANDAL !!

Best night ever  Gehh
Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:34 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Hum not sure I would like them to win like that, if you can vote an unlimited number of times...

Just tried to vote again, it seems to be working but the numbers/results after that don't change. So either it lets you vote but doesn't do anything or maybe they don't refresh the votes everytime.

[GAME] FUN with SCANDAL on Memrise : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[GAME] 2048 SCANDAL Editions : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:46 pm

Jay_Waffle

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo wrote:Hum not sure I would like them to win like that, if you can vote an unlimited number of times...

Just tried to vote again, it seems to be working but the numbers/results after that don't change. So either it lets you vote but doesn't do anything or maybe they don't refresh the votes everytime.
It seems like it worked but actually it doesn't. You can only vote once a day thats why the numbers don't change. I attempted to vote a few times only to notice a "Maaf, anda sudah vote untuk hari ini" at the top of the page after a few tries. It means "Sorry, you have voted for today" in Indonesian.

CANTA Peace HIMETAN BEAAAAAAAAMU  Peace Onion

SCANDAL · SAKURA GAKUIN · BABYMETAL · 
NOGIZAKA46 · BiSH
Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:21 am

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Oh ok Happy Voted again! Looks like it will be hard to win, will surely finish second Sad

Back to top Go down