SCANDAL on MYX [Page 5 of 7]

Re: SCANDAL on MYX
Posted on Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:59 pm

LieAnn

International Performer
International Performer
@minna: Yeah, I agree it's the copyright thingy that's preventing SCANDAL's PV to reach MYX. Those MYX executives are spending their money on KPOP 'cause it's a trend here right? It started with those K-Dramas on primetime schedules (and it also happened during Meteor Garden era where all you can see are F4's vids on MYX). Honestly, it's all about trend, that's all (Gawd they don't know what they're missing).. Anyway, for now I guess we fans should stay underground (like goldenarms said) and keep supporting SCANDAL in ways those KPOP Maniacs can't do.. Hehehehe

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

もっと、もっと、もっと、もっと、もっと声が聞きたいのに
何で、何で、何で、何で届かない
Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:20 pm

ban

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Raizer wrote:

worst nightmare, after that you'll see the emo-looking kids with their divisoria Scandal shirt, or your local market selling bootleg posters... Wew

you just made me not want to sleep.

But looking at the bright side, having MYX show SCANDAL will boost their popularity and inspire more girls to go making bands..... More prey... err hahaha nvm nvm.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:

STOP SCROLLING!!!!
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:30 am

Gee

Caless Student
Caless Student
i'm just curious... what does HFM mean? :D

one more thing, aren't you guys aware that ABS CBN is using some YUI songs as background music of some of their shows? i think it started in 2007, don't recall. all i can remember is i heard Rolling Star and My Generation once in PBB and CHE.R.RY in Hero TV. so if this happens, i guess some other time we hear SCANDAL songs being played on local tv, even just for a couple of seconds

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:09 pm

haruhiyuu

International Performer
International Performer
http://koudai-na-sekai.blogspot.com/
@gee

careful not to double post.. if its by accident or lag just edit your 2nd post and put in "pls delete this post due to insert-reason-here"

all of you pls keep that mind ~ in case that happens later

Eki x Tomia x Miyuko ♥

userbar by reo (y)
Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:00 am

~RHEN~

International Performer
International Performer
if we really want our girls to be famous here in PH.. myx is the most effective way of course.. =)
but lemme tell ye.. i've SCANDALIZED every other guy who saw me watching SCANDAL PV's in a NET CAFE.. to be honest with ye, a cafe owner loved our girls and he plays SCANDAL songs on loud speakers. LOL

but still.. like kpop, some people could hate them too.. if ye know what i mean.. .ehem
and i dun want that to happen Mad

@Gee
HFM? if ye will use that word to ME, that would mean.. "HANDSOME-FACED-MAN"

but if not, it would "HENTAI-FACED-MAN" LOL

I used to think that being LAZY was bad for me.. so i gave up THINKING
Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:21 pm

NeverHeard17

Caless Student
Caless Student
oh i see..

that was HFM means Amazed

i'm kinda curious to that to Ehem
thanks to the info.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:45 pm

RP

International Performer
International Performer
Gee wrote:i'm just curious... what does HFM mean? :D

one more thing, aren't you guys aware that ABS CBN is using some YUI songs as background music of some of their shows? i think it started in 2007, don't recall. all i can remember is i heard Rolling Star and My Generation once in PBB and CHE.R.RY in Hero TV. so if this happens, i guess some other time we hear SCANDAL songs being played on local tv, even just for a couple of seconds

yeah ive heard that too. and i think right now they are using orange range's ikenai taiyou?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:16 pm

Gee

Caless Student
Caless Student
@Rhenzkie: sorry about that, it was an accident, won't do it again... Ehem
and yeah, i think it's enough for SCANDAL songs to be heard by us fans, we don't want people to call them "corny pop group" like what they, and we, think about KPop songs

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:36 pm

Raizer

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer

[/quote]and yeah, i think it's enough for SCANDAL songs to be heard by us fans, we don't want people to call them "corny pop group" like what they, and we, think about KPop songs[/quote]

yup, your right, once people here see a cute girl group with chinky eyes they'll just think they're Korean right away, some people here think China,Japan and Korea are just the same

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:39 pm

Gee

Caless Student
Caless Student
because East Asians look alike, just like Southeast Asians

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:22 am

alois~trancy

International Performer
International Performer
The only song i heard here is Rolling Star in fear factor.
haha

There are many SCANDAL fans here but we can't unite like KPOP.

When I introduced SCANDAL to my friends, they got addicted with it and they got more inspiration from them to learn guitar.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:44 pm

Raizer

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
SPAM

hey guys, some of you like anime right? and some of you know cosplay.. (dont worry this wont go off-topic)

I was watching surfing the tv yesterday and saw alodia gosiengfiao on channel 2, Nani?
....with the gay kid luis, what the hell??

you see if SCANDAL become known here, stuff like this might happen Scared

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:28 pm

kaitoKid

Administrator
Administrator
http://tinyurl.com/c9n8he4
^kinda off there buddy

first SCANDAL arent filipinos to begin with, why would stuff like that happen.
topic here is them being on Myx.. not being with whoever guys

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:49 am

Raizer

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Cry lol i got spam label

okay sorry about that, the other post is lacking something
I'll explain:

Think of it this way, luis is the mainstream media, alodia is like SCANDAL (though I dont like to think of it that way)
Now, the mainstream media will always try to find something to show to the public so sometimes the best way is to look for someone who's already making reputation, the truth is its actually for their benefit. When the issue between the two appeared, what we have observed is, the cosplayers and real fans got pissed because we, the geeks dont want cosplay to go mainstream but on the other hand there is still an increase in alodia's fans who in no doubt the posers and the gossip-folks. So if scandal's pv's will appear in here and MYX got a shot of raising their rep here... what would be the best way for them? First videos will appear on their channel, then a concert together with some lame bands to do the opening act (Imagine a scandal concert with kamikazee or 6cyclemind on opening act since they're always on MYX)
Rage
Now it'll be too far off for them to make scandalous issues with the group coz that'll be disrespect for a guest in our country. So instead, since they are here in the country they'll be appearing in shows.. which shows? I dunno you guys make the guess, there are no music shows on local tv that can be compared to J-MELO or channel [v]'s AMP(I remember jabbawockeez appearing on some dumb comedy show which is truly ridiculous). With that there will be more viewers for the mainstream media. Then after that more "fans" will appear, and new artists that try to imitate the band will be appearing (You guys do know that there are local groups who try to imitate kpop right?)

And why would they do this things? because their profiting from it, they wouldn't care if the image of an individual is being corrupted as long as they are earning from it, its still ok for the corporation.
Anyway, this is just my opinion and what I had observed here in our country, or maybe I'm just being paranoid, or maybe I just want to protect the band.....
Frustrated

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:53 am

~kc~

International Performer
International Performer
rollingproject wrote:
Gee wrote:i'm just curious... what does HFM mean? :D

yeah ive heard that too. and i think right now they are using orange range's ikenai taiyou?

oh really? i havent heard anything like that, or maybe i just dont know the songs before. haha!

i guess i wouldnt mind them playing SCANDAL songs on Hero than on MYX. Hero is an anime channel and SCANDAL is kinda related to anime.

UHUH!

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:59 am

billyboy

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://beleloy.tumblr.com/
excuse me,,, but i think your viewing the wrong music channel,, why don't you try mtv phillipines and v channel(asia) instead,, i don't really pay attention to myx because for me,, it has a lot of talking,, no playing of music.. get my point ... and i once saw shoujo s in v channel,, a filipina requested it...

Last edited by Plutonium on Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Everything was in caps lock so I changed it, watch out for cruise control next time.)

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:53 am

~RHEN~

International Performer
International Performer
billyboy wrote:excuse me,,, but i think your viewing the wrong music channel,, why don't you try mtv phillipines and v channel(asia) instead,, i don't really pay attention to myx because for me,, it has a lot of talking,, no playing of music.. get my point ... and i once saw shoujo s in v channel,, a filipina requested it...

well.. MYX is the most common music channel here.. it is also aired in studio 23 so.. having SCANDAL PV's there might SCANDALIZE more filipinos.. but i think that's not a good idea anymore.. Sweating

and yeah.. my friend also saw their PVs on ChannelV Clap which is i think better than having their songs on MYX who only loves Bieber and Kpop Rage

btw.. has anyone seen a SCANDAL PV on ASIA MYX? they are popular now even here in PH so i guess they should play even a single SCANDAL song there.. if not, they're just a bunch of monkeys who dont know whats good and whats not..
Hmmm

I used to think that being LAZY was bad for me.. so i gave up THINKING
Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:17 pm

RP

International Performer
International Performer
billyboy wrote:excuse me,,, but i think your viewing the wrong music channel,, why don't you try mtv phillipines and v channel(asia) instead,, i don't really pay attention to myx because for me,, it has a lot of talking,, no playing of music.. get my point ... and i once saw shoujo s in v channel,, a filipina requested it...
whoah, were from the same town. hahaha! well myx is more accessible to most people of different range cause it is also aired for a period in a local tv channel. yeah, v channel and mtv are nice but they are only on cable and digital tv connection. btw, i think mtv ph already merged with mtv asia.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:42 pm

Raizer

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
please dont ask myx to play their pv's, can we keep it like cosplaying and tattooing, a subculture, you dont want the mainstream hip-hop dudung puge-puge to be singing their song or a SCANDAL image spraypainted on a patok jeep WTF!

Back to top Go down

^^
Posted on Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:14 am

xcavalier10

Caless Student
Caless Student
scandal on myx ph is not a really good idea for me,,more of it will lead SCANDAL being fantasized by the persons who don't really appreciate their songs,,i agree that we keep scandal "underground" here in the Philippines.,it would be better,,they are angels that should be respected and admired, not fantasized,, ^^
Clap

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:03 pm

Raizer

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
xcavalier10 wrote:
scandal on myx ph is not a really good idea for me,,more of it will lead SCANDAL being fantasized by the persons who don't really appreciate their songs,,i agree that we keep scandal "underground" here in the Philippines.,it would be better,,they are angels that should be respected and admired, not fantasized,, ^^
Clap

I totally agree with you dude, i can predict what will be happening if they got out on myx

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:10 am

xcavalier10

Caless Student
Caless Student
yeah..they are our angels..let's just spread their music to the ones who will appreciate them..not to the HFMs..hahha nyayyy^^

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:37 am

NeverHeard17

Caless Student
Caless Student
well lets see what's happen next...

if SCANDAL is able to be seen on MYX..lets just prepare for the good and bad side of it Peace Onion

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:20 pm

Yuki13

Caless Student
Caless Student
good thinking, I don't like KPOP so much!
I really want to see SCANDAL for the top 1 spot here on myx
so if ever SCANDAL might come here!

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:53 am

xcavalier10

Caless Student
Caless Student
I think there's still no SCANDAL on MYX..

Back to top Go down