SCANDAL on MYX [Page 6 of 7]

Re: SCANDAL on MYX
Posted on Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:19 pm

Shatbrix

Caless Student
Caless Student
I'd rather not have SCANDAL pop out in Filipino music channels.

I mean, have you seen what happened to KPOP? Horrifying.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:16 pm

SouLRac25

Caless Student
Caless Student
I want to see SCANDAL on MYX, and in the PHILIPPINES! Happy

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:46 am

imanuglyalien

Caless Student
Caless Student
pin heel surfer for the win LOVE

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:09 pm

LuChan

Caless Student
Caless Student
VOTE SHUNKAN SENTIMENTAL or DOBON DOBON Please

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Happy Onion Ho Onion Ho Onion Ho Onion Onion Skipping Onion Shy
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:28 am

Ceej!~

International Performer
International Performer
http://myscandalous-world.tumblr.com
so? how did this thread go? no luck eh? oh well.. Try Pin Heel Surfer to be on myx Shy

~ Morning Musume '15 ~
Yukirin Oshi / Sayumin Oshi
visit me on[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:18 am

Nikkasa

International Performer
International Performer
haha yeah and shunkan sentimental please XD

Mamitasu love Melons ~(^v^~)
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:29 am

UYL

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
majority of the comments about them being viewed in Ph media says no, I totally agree. I'm a little pervert Evil Grin but I do appreciate real music. I love these girls not just because of the skirts, cuteness thingy, but because of the talent and heart. Let's just keep it underground, just like what you said. We can make them popular, not using that mainstream thingy....there's underground as you said.

@topic. I want all songs, if possible.

People who misunderstand my fascination to Japanese Music are no different to those who really don't understand that MUSIC is a UNIVERSAL language.

Men 7900 lp battle damage received but in my turn? Cool
OTK! I drained 8000 before the BP comes! GG
Tsk Tsk Tsk
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:27 pm

LieAnn

International Performer
International Performer
Haha this thread is alive again. But for SCANDAL, and J-Music in general, I want to be selfish for the time being. Look what happened with K-POP. It's too mainstream. And it's so obvious that majority of fans likes K-POP because of the looks, not the music. Not that SCANDAL will bow down looks-wise, but I don't want them to be lined-up with those idols. And I'm foreseeing that hardcore J-Music fans will get in heated discussions if J-Music is to be introduced in MYX. It is sad to admit that some---rather many---Pinoy may bash J-Musicians for not being that good looking. This kind of reception always happen, as well as between K-Dramas and J-Dramas. Many Pinoys won't even watch a J-Drama because the actors are "not good looking" compared to K-actors, even the show itself is great.

Well, that is the sad truth.

もっと、もっと、もっと、もっと、もっと声が聞きたいのに
何で、何で、何で、何で届かない
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:43 pm

Ceej!~

International Performer
International Performer
LieAnn wrote:Haha this thread is alive again. But for SCANDAL, and J-Music in general, I want to be selfish for the time being. Look what happened with K-POP. It's too mainstream. And it's so obvious that majority of fans likes K-POP because of the looks, not the music. Not that SCANDAL will bow down looks-wise, but I don't want them to be lined-up with those idols. And I'm foreseeing that hardcore J-Music fans will get in heated discussions if J-Music is to be introduced in MYX. It is sad to admit that some---rather many---Pinoy may bash J-Musicians for not being that good looking. This kind of reception always happen, as well as between K-Dramas and J-Dramas. Many Pinoys won't even watch a J-Drama because the actors are "not good looking" compared to K-actors, even the show itself is great.

Well, that is the sad truth.

yea. kinda agree on this.. they only care about the looks not the talent.. oh well.. I don't want SCANDAL to be known as a KPOP categorized group.. When I let my classmates show SCANDAL to them they were like what KPOP group is that? and I was like Nani? it's not KPOP Punches and how they say that Japanese are ugly because of their teeth (Like Haru's) etc.. Rage Mad

oh well.. that's the sad reality.. and Koreans are like invading the country.. so yea.. Boom
but really, I want JMUSIC to be known in Talent not the looks.. Shy

~ Morning Musume '15 ~

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:15 pm

tensaipaula

Caless Student
Caless Student
I also don't agree. The thing about the looks is true. As for SCANDAL, my classmates find them pretty though. I'm selfish. My classmates are only concern of their looks, not their music, not their talent. That's why I don't want to share them to everyone. My classmates don't like J-dramas either they find it corny or whatsoever but I really don't care because only J-doramas can make me laugh like LOLOLOL. Hahahaha.

As for KPOP, I'm a fan. I am also a KPOP fan, I admit. But I'm not the one who only cares about their looks. I also care about their talent.

P.S.
Haruna herself is a KPOP fan, right? She's a great fan of TVXQ and she also commented about SNSD once.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:33 pm

LieAnn

International Performer
International Performer
^ Yay I know only a few people who likes JPOP and KPOP on the same scale. I have nothing against KPOP, just the overbearing fans. Also, I always have this issue with my friends in regards with K and J Dramas for the reasons I've stated above.

Yes, Haruna is a big fan of KPOP. Hmmm, there's an interview where they were asked about their opinions of KPOP and if they see it as a competition to JPOP. Haruna said no, because they have different styles. She also said she appreciate the effort of turning the lyrics into Japanese, but she said it's much better if they stick to their own language because it won't be KPOP anymore if it is sung in Japanese. Something like that hehe.

Anyway, my vote is still NO, just the same as when I first posted here in 2010.

もっと、もっと、もっと、もっと、もっと声が聞きたいのに
何で、何で、何で、何で届かない
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:46 pm

Ceej!~

International Performer
International Performer
yea. noticed that many KPOP songs that are in Japanese.. and I was like " WTF! "

they should stick to their language.. it's not KPOP if they'll use Japanese Language.. just saying.. no hate Peace Onion

I'm not a KPOP fan but I have Korean friends at school.. Hahaha!!~ Clap

~ Morning Musume '15 ~

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:04 pm

jona DJ

International Performer
International Performer
well, i think kpop is filled with so many talented people. but yes, it's too mainstream, and they don't really show their talent and real music much. it's like they just good at dancing some crap moves, even though i know they're not. and yes, kpop is popular because their looks, not their talent (because majority of their fans just care about their look).

but you have to admit that they're pretty smart too. their music industry is not very big and very good, so they use what they can better, looks. i mean, plastic surgery in there is pretty good and CHEAP. and they make the dance move and PVs very "attractive" in order to make their looks even better. that's some strategy man! but still, i hate it!

i appreciate REAL music and REAL talent. i love listening to music that is made by very, very, talented people, no matter what genre and style the music is.

argh, talking about this make remember about my kpop fan friend said to me. it's really annoying!
my friend that don't really like kpop try to blend in with a group of kpop fans. she did well, but at the end when she said "yeah, his vocal is really good!", they just like "his vocal? his vocal is good? his LOOKS is good!"
that really annoyed me Pinch

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:35 pm

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
I have nothing against K-Pop, I like SNSD and miss A but I prefer J-Pop.
Leave me my Japanese girls with their little legs and crooked teeth...happy sigh

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:36 am

nhv_howell

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Ceej!~ wrote:yea. noticed that many KPOP songs that are in Japanese.. and I was like " WTF! "

they should stick to their language.. it's not KPOP if they'll use Japanese Language.. just saying.. no hate Peace Onion

Its business, you obviously notice why entertainment is a serious business in Korea

and they Japan as a high potential market

Onion Rider Lez do dizz Workhard Onion

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:35 am

Ceej!~

International Performer
International Performer
nhv_howell wrote:
Ceej!~ wrote:yea. noticed that many KPOP songs that are in Japanese.. and I was like " WTF! "

Its business, you obviously notice why entertainment is a serious business in Korea

and they Japan as a high potential market

yea. I know.. entertainment is part of Korean Culture.. I'm quite knowledgeable about Korea due to my KPOP Friends + Real Korean Friends at school Nerd Sweating

~ Morning Musume '15 ~

Back to top Go down

Yeah Yeah !
Posted on Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:28 am

Mamiiheart

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://mynameischinchan.weebly.com/index.html
i really want to see SCANDAL on myx and i'm starting to think of requesting them on my myx. any help please ? we need team work for this if we want SCANDAL to invade us. CANTA Thumbs

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:09 pm

tensaipaula

Caless Student
Caless Student
LieAnn wrote:^ Yay I know only a few people who likes JPOP and KPOP on the same scale. I have nothing against KPOP, just the overbearing fans. Also, I always have this issue with my friends in regards with K and J Dramas for the reasons I've stated above.

Yes, Haruna is a big fan of KPOP. Hmmm, there's an interview where they were asked about their opinions of KPOP and if they see it as a competition to JPOP. Haruna said no, because they have different styles. She also said she appreciate the effort of turning the lyrics into Japanese, but she said it's much better if they stick to their own language because it won't be KPOP anymore if it is sung in Japanese. Something like that hehe.

Anyway, my vote is still NO, just the same as when I first posted here in 2010.

I don't really categorized KPOP groups' songs that are translated in Japanese as JPOP too. JPOP is not just about lyrics being Japanese. Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:29 pm

Boom1205

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
MYX can't play scandal pvs without the consent of sony jap, and MYX wont pay that license because not roughly enough 10% knows scandal. and MYX(abscbn) shows some biases, they prepare gayish boy group 1st because it has a large market here, 2nd is 2ne1 they put that 1st in the girl kpop group because of dara. not all kpop songs are release or plays there, snsd songs always are late and when they play them it always have to be 240p!!!! they are the only kpop group in myx that plays on that resolution WTF. since snsd is on top over 2ne1 maybe, maybe not. I really like scandal but for them to be known or played on myx a producer should be willing to take risk to bring them and license them here in our country.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:45 pm

alrick13

You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Boom1205 wrote:MYX can't play scandal pvs without the consent of sony jap, and MYX wont pay that license because not roughly enough 10% knows scandal. and MYX(abscbn) shows some biases, they prepare gayish boy group 1st because it has a large market here, 2nd is 2ne1 they put that 1st in the girl kpop group because of dara. not all kpop songs are release or plays there, snsd songs always are late and when they play them it always have to be 240p!!!! they are the only kpop group in myx that plays on that resolution WTF. since snsd is on top over 2ne1 maybe, maybe not. I really like scandal but for them to be known or played on myx a producer should be willing to take risk to bring them and license them here in our country.

I speculate that ABS CBN is an official media partner of Kpop companies therefore making it easier in negotiating the license to play those videos, and also since South Korea itself is using Kpop as a means of Nation Branding, it might be the case that Kpop record labels are the ones initiating the distribution of rights to international market as a result the transaction is easier compared to J-music materials.

Also J-music industry is really not interested in expanding globally since they are the 2nd largest music market no incentive to expand aggressively since the domestic demand can support them.

if you have the time this article will give a clearer explanation of things especially the differentiating factor between Kpop and Jpop

SCANDAL x miwa
Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:53 am

NeWCo

Caless Student
Caless Student
Making them popular is the only way to make them have a concert here in the Philippines and the only way we (Filipinos who can't go to other countries) can see and watch them play live. As expected, there are no producers that will pay for the production that will definitely have no profit. And the only way for them to have a profit is to have concert goers. And making them popular is the only way to have concert goers. As what is in the link, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , "Money Talks, Bullshit Walks", where in music industry, popularity is the money-maker. And K-pop companies and ABS are partners because K-pop is popular.

Another thing is about their talent fee, as we all know they're in Sony music which is a major label, which needs a big producer, thus a big concert goers, with the big fact that Scandal will not come to the Philippines without pay. (Except if SH PH fans can pay for the production or we're just contented watching them in our computers) Onion Smile

Scandal Live in the Philippines benefits us, as we can see them live, as well as it makes them happy as they love playing live and playing in other countries.

Comments of other Filipinos is inevitable because "NO ONE CAN PLEASE EVERYONE".
As long as likes exist, dislikes will also exist.

*We will never see and meet them if we will never do something. (Again, except if we're just contented watching them in our computers)

Let's plan and put SCANDAL ON MYX!

Peace Onion

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:26 am

woeaih4

International Performer
International Performer
I haven't seen any J group on MYX.

Most people like POP, not ROCK but, not necessarily KPOP (One direction, Lady GaGa, JB, etc.). In other genre, like Avenged Sevenfold (I'm a fan), I believe that their song "Dear God" was always played on MYX. My classmates know it but only that song. I made them listen to other songs like Nightmare and Afterlife but their reaction was, "I like their other song Dear God. Have you listened to it?"

I'm not against to this idea. And I'm saying that it is not impossible to get SCANDAL on MYX. But..

alrick13 wrote:Also J-music industry is really not interested in expanding globally since they are the 2nd largest music market no incentive to expand aggressively since the domestic demand can support them.

Well if you have plans, I'll join. Amazed
I'm just saying, don't get your hopes high.
Smile

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:15 pm

~RHEN~

International Performer
International Performer
NeWCo wrote:Making them popular is the only way to make them have a concert here in the Philippines and the only way we (Filipinos who can't go to other countries) can see and watch them play live. As expected, there are no producers that will pay for the production that will definitely have no profit. And the only way for them to have a profit is to have concert goers. And making them popular is the only way to have concert goers. As what is in the link, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , "Money Talks, Bullshit Walks", where in music industry, popularity is the money-maker. And K-pop companies and ABS are partners because K-pop is popular.

Another thing is about their talent fee, as we all know they're in Sony music which is a major label, which needs a big producer, thus a big concert goers, with the big fact that Scandal will not come to the Philippines without pay. (Except if SH PH fans can pay for the production or we're just contented watching them in our computers) Onion Smile

Scandal Live in the Philippines benefits us, as we can see them live, as well as it makes them happy as they love playing live and playing in other countries.

Comments of other Filipinos is inevitable because "NO ONE CAN PLEASE EVERYONE".
As long as likes exist, dislikes will also exist.

*We will never see and meet them if we will never do something. (Again, except if we're just contented watching them in our computers)

Let's plan and put SCANDAL ON MYX!

Peace Onion

one thing that i learned for 3 years after starting this topic?

we should not aim for our girls to be seen in MYX. if ye check the GMA's HoA facebook page, ye'll notice that SCANDAL always tops their polls. well, not always, but at least most of the time. and GMA has aired Japanese dramas before. so we have a shot there than on MYX which is also a sister channel of ABS which has a lot of korean partners(rumors..).

unfortunately, GMA doesn't have a music channel. but at least, they might be able to spread the SCANDAL mania or if we get lucky, they might help the Filipino fans to have a SCANDAL-live-in-anywhere-as-long-as-it-is-in-the-philippines.

MYX is popular, but its kinda biased to the Korean music scene. not to demoralize the filipino fans, but its been three years.. still, i've never seen a SCANDAL PV (..not sure about the others) we may have been lacking on efforts or whatsoever, but i think it still not a lost cause. we can still try right?

I used to think that being LAZY was bad for me.. so i gave up THINKING
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:54 am

lovely_tine26Love

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
SCANDALonMYX, >.< ow gosh i dont know this.. T.T

--*TinLOVESSCANDAL<3   >c<CANTA Love
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:34 pm

Hiei

International Performer
International Performer
I'm more to Jpop since the first time i listened to "Anata dake mitsumete'ru" ending song of SLAM DUNK, inevitably, i was able to listen to Kpop as well due to its apparent popularity here in the Philippines.
And soon, the battle of tongues between the Jpop fan's resistance and the Kpop fans Assault army would commence as displayed on social networkings, both speak nasty against each, but it can't be denied that SOME kpop fans were rabid, and i really don't like that.
And to stop that arrogance possessed by SOME kpop fans, Jpop needs to dominate the Philippines,- i saw that as necessary, but the way it seems now it may take long for that to materialize,
Tactical moves would be to introduce as many Jpop artist, make them and their songs even more popular by way of Anime, connection to large Media industries, and let the filipinos go crazy ocer them afterwards---but who'd take the initiative?

It's us Jpop lovers, since Jmusic isn't that interested in expanding globally as stated by Alrick, we've got to act, a combination of Blitzkreig and Operation Barbarossa-like method should be implemented.

But then, knowing the current condition, the best thing to do i think, is to wait 'till tomorrow then analyze how things were for the Jpop domination, for after all, there's time for everything, and tomorrow could be that time.

In the morning, let the sun give you enough warmth which my love fails to do. And at noon, let the wind carry my felicitations and bring it to you. With louder sounds, bury it more, until only our hearts can hear that song which plays only between the two of us. If possible, make the night darker until our emotions are radiant enough to be seen. 

This clock which ticks differently on the two of us, hasten its pace so that our paths may converge in the future. This clock which fills me with sorrow as it reminds of how impossible it is for me to even see you, hasten its pace so that my sorrows would be drowned. Let me sleep therefore, so that I could prepare for tomorrow, as I did today, in making these thoughts and aspirations materialize. So let me sleep then, so that your presence would give me hints in accomplishing these goals.

QUEENS DON'T REACH THE TOP JUST BY BEING CUTE
Back to top Go down