SCANDAL on MYX [Page 7 of 7]

Re: SCANDAL on MYX
Posted on Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:27 am

ariadne32391

International Performer
International Performer
I'm all for this too! Tell me if you're going to give this another shot.. I'd love to help plus my phone's post paid .nice.so I can vote as much as I want... (and let my mom pay.. hahahaha)

Though I only tried once voting in Myx... We tried to get "Untouched by The Veronicas" to chart and we actually did... I guess it's possible to have a Scandal PV on myx.. Hopefully though I wouldn't know then if our plan would succeed coz' I don't watch TV anymore! 

But it would be awesome if MYX would play a Scandal PV! Just let me know if you guys decide to do this so I can help! :D

Also, as to regarding KPOP fans(I've been quite active in the KPOP scene, I've only stopped recently when I met SCANDAL.. Hohoho Onion) A lot of Filipino KPOP fans are just plain annoying and irritating. I can't really stand most of them especially those fans of 2NE1.. But it's not just in PH that these irritating fans exist, they exist in the KPOP world itself. If you're really bored just go to ALLKPOP and there you'll be amused by all the fanwars that's going on. Some of the fanwars are just plain stupid that it makes for great entertainment! Plus a lot of these fanwars spawn from utter nonsense. Some fanwars can even start from the smallest bit! Some of these kpop fans are just too sensitive and too arrogant to open their minds! Even just a bit of a bad thing said about their idols, they blow up in huge proportions. You can never EVER say bad things about their idols coz' they are perfect. Yeah right! Evil Grin

It's also because of this that I've decided to end things with KPOP.. It's becoming too saturated and most of these new fans are the most irritating. KPOP scene was becoming too saturated for my tastes and I don't have interests in the new groups that debut. Besides, it's hard to keep track when a billion groups debut in a year! (Though I'd still support my fave artist once in a while.)

Anyways, I think I've rambled on too much! Just let me know if there's a plan to vote in Myx! hehe

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
LOVE
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:08 am

braneyJ

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
yeah they say that

K-POP is better

but when SCANDAL is in the Phil

SCANDAL will be the best

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:36 am

Rencast_Guilty

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://seff-the-scandalous.tumblr.com/
Our FB group decided to vote for AwaTsuGen.....but i think i can vote for other songs..

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

LOVE !!!!!RINA OVERLOAD!!!!! LOVE

LOVE IS IN THE AIR
!!!
Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:55 pm

ariadne32391

International Performer
International Performer
^^ thanks for the info.. will try to vote too.. need to figure out first how to vote... it's been a long time since I last voted on Myx... Smile

lezz do this!

LOVE
Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:35 pm

sano65

Caless Student
Caless Student
me too, i want to vote for SCANDAL...

i want them to have a concert here badly.. .Frustrated

Workhard Onion' I want to know, and i do know that i don't know,CANTA Emmm i hope that you know, ~y' know...but, i think that no one knows...Tsk Tsk Tsk'
Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:26 am

NeWCo

Caless Student
Caless Student
ariadne32391 wrote:^^ thanks for the info.. will try to vote too.. need to figure out first how to vote... it's been a long time since I last voted on Myx... Smile

lezz do this!

MYX is now using online voting, not like the old days which uses prepaid load or SMS charges. With online voting we can ask everyone (worldwide) for help. What we need now is what song and WHEN we'll do this for a monopoly of vote. Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:10 am

ariadne32391

International Performer
International Performer
Woah really that's good news!! Coz' I'm such a lazy texter and I find it really bothersome but with this online voting I can really go all out on the voting!!! Nice One 

I'll just wait for the go signal. I'll be ready! LOL

LOVE
Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:30 am

SoulSnatcher911

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Limerence wrote:"gusto niyo bang pag pyestahan ng mga jejemon ang Scandal!?"

Hindi naman pang jejemon ang Scandal eh. Hahaha...

May Scandal page na sa fb, pero d na siguro sapat na ipanukala na iboto sila sa Myx.. Happy

Bump this thread!!! Bat kasi no avail ang CD nila here sa PH eh...

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:45 pm

LieAnn

International Performer
International Performer
Seeing my posts from 5 and 3 years ago made me cringe to be honest hahaha. I can't believe I was that negative and bitchy and feeling entitled haha. But I'm still not into KPOP (my answer is still NO as long as I see those glitters lol), still have issues with the "looks" with some people but I've grown to not take things seriously.

Anyway, I have long given up the dream of watching SCANDAL in the Philippines, for all the reasons Alrick have stated previously. Some Filipino fans already made their move and instead saved enough money and watched them overseas like in Singapore, Hong Kong, and Malaysia. And whether if by a miracle someone managed to bring SCANDAL to PH, I'm sure the ticket price will be too expensive. SCANDAL's worth is not what it used to be way back in 2010. I'm sorry I do not intend to burst your bubble but it's the truth we realized along the way. And if some are looking for CDs there are resellers in Fb, I'll just check again who it is. Or if you are blessed with a credit card you can just buy online.

I am not in the Philippines for the last 2 years and 5 months, so anyone up to this? If it's only online voting, I think it won't hurt to do it.

もっと、もっと、もっと、もっと、もっと声が聞きたいのに
何で、何で、何で、何で届かない
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:48 pm

ricjonsu099

Caless Student
Caless Student
I think because JPOP is not as popular as KPOP among us filipinos? Well i know japanese music is popular, but the fans of korean music are greater in numbers. so sad Sad

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:49 pm

ricjonsu099

Caless Student
Caless Student
I think because JPOP is not as popular as KPOP among us filipinos? Well i know japanese music is popular, but the fans of korean music are greater in numbers. so sad Sad

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:57 am

SoulSnatcher911

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Because Pinoys are much more interested in Cosplay-events and watching animes rather than appreciate the Japanese music-per se. Happy 

hahaha! Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:17 am

alrick13

I think because Kpop record labels do own a share or tie up contract with MYX and ABSCBN that's why lots of Korean media in the PHL. Also the music industry of Japan and Korea is much different in terms of market revenue the Japanese music industry is the second largest in the world next to US meaning domestic demand and revenue return is more than sufficient, so there is less incentive to expand abroad unlike the Korean music industry they need to go abroad because the domestic demand is not as large compared to Japan. But currently seems more Japanese acts are trying to go abroad but not in the same intensity as their Korean counterparts.

SCANDAL x miwa
Back to top Go down