SCANDAL on MYX [Page 3 of 7]

Re: SCANDAL on MYX
Posted on Mon May 24, 2010 4:24 am

Akkire

Caless Student
Caless Student
i spent 50 pesos voting for shunkan,(i've got plenty of change)Clap ...
i would be more than happy if scandal gets famous in the philippines...and hell i wish asia myx will play j-pop for a change..... kahit si yui nga di nila pineplay yung videos nya....
the guys(bastos) i think will definitely have other things in mind rather than their songs, and i am totally against that...and i also don't want that to happen Tantrum Onion

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon May 24, 2010 5:07 am

mihawk

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://tomo-p.tumblr.com/
i think we just want to see SCANDAL on tv Happy i will vote too

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon May 24, 2010 4:16 pm

haruhiyuu

International Performer
International Performer
http://koudai-na-sekai.blogspot.com/
stay on topic guys Smile

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Eki x Tomia x Miyuko ♥

userbar by reo (y)
Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon May 24, 2010 4:20 pm

kidium

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://kjdomanog.com
haruhiyuu wrote:stay on topic guys Smile

sorry. Got excited too much.

@Topic

I voted 10 times today :D is the voting can be repeated tomorrow?

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue May 25, 2010 1:55 am

Akkire

Caless Student
Caless Student
i think it's okay..
i hope myx plays it...i've been voting for them since yesterday...

myx has been indulged by k-pop for too long...it's time for scandal to dominate it Knuckles hehe

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue May 25, 2010 6:06 am

pamela_sanbuenaventura

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
@topic: i voted with all my 30 pesos load!! Rich wish it would pay off ..Punches

@rokuken: hey rokuken last one..sry for asking many questions... what branch of robinsons??galleria,bacolod,imus,lipa, cainta??what? Please thanks.!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue May 25, 2010 9:43 am

~RHEN~

International Performer
International Performer
GGRRAAWW!! Rage

i've voted SCANDAL 10x/day since last week.. but the video is not yet featured.. even in asia myx.. my message to VJ bianca was not read by them.. who knows how to contact myx via e-mail? im trying to post on their FB page but im being ignored.. Mad

RRAWR! Frustrated

I used to think that being LAZY was bad for me.. so i gave up THINKING
Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue May 25, 2010 11:11 am

Akkire

Caless Student
Caless Student
myx doesn't respond to viewers quickly...waaaay before, i tried to request something at myx (at the time when geoff and heart were still vjs) it took so long Frustrated
because a lot of people send in their requests.....

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue May 25, 2010 11:15 am

~RHEN~

International Performer
International Performer
Akkire wrote:myx doesn't respond to viewers quickly...waaaay before, i tried to request something at myx (at the time when geoff and heart were still vjs) it took so long Frustrated
because a lot of people send in their requests.....

how long? a month or something? Boom

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue May 25, 2010 11:42 am

pamela_sanbuenaventura

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
@rokuken: it's ok nyahahah Onion Depress

@rhenzkie: WHAT THE RAWR Onion myx is so slow Onion Kill? grrrrr!!

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue May 25, 2010 12:34 pm

Akkire

Caless Student
Caless Student
no...not a month...it took like 2 weeks more or less(i really can't recall it ..forgive me)....i really don't know now...because a lot of people probably watch and make requests..even 5th graders make requests WTF! (watched it in my myx once) ..

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue May 25, 2010 3:31 pm

setarina

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
ok! let's go guys! im into this!!

Nice One

i don't like kpop at all.. well not the koreans themselves of course...
i've been thinking of doing a big move to forcefully insert Scandal in the Myx Hit charts

but i dunno what to do~ i know we have to vote but i dont know if they do really count it..

based on your conversations, it seems like it would take time for our goal to be achieved.. i dunno how much would we give in doing this but i like the way u guys act in this movement! Clap you want SCANDAL here so much as i do~

so let's do this! and i'll vote too. do u guys have MYX on cable? i don't.. im just keeping an eye in Studio 23 myx programs.

as for bringing SCANDAL to the Philippines.. i think this campaign on facebook would help.. please like it..
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

i started this and made some SH members admins.. add me when u "liked" it.. just click the "f" button on my SH profile..<<<left side.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed May 26, 2010 9:24 am

~RHEN~

International Performer
International Performer
setarina wrote:ok! let's go guys! im into this!!

Nice One

i don't like kpop at all.. well not the koreans themselves of course...
i've been thinking of doing a big move to forcefully insert Scandal in the Myx Hit charts

but i dunno what to do~ i know we have to vote but i dont know if they do really count it..

based on your conversations, it seems like it would take time for our goal to be achieved.. i dunno how much would we give in doing this but i like the way u guys act in this movement! Clap you want SCANDAL here so much as i do~

so let's do this! and i'll vote too. do u guys have MYX on cable? i don't.. im just keeping an eye in Studio 23 myx programs.

as for bringing SCANDAL to the Philippines.. i think this campaign on facebook would help.. please like it..

i started this and made some SH members admins.. add me when u "liked" it.. just click the "f" button on my SH profile..<<<left side.

me too. i only watch myx on studio 23.. i watch MDT10 at 2:00am when i saw the 6th video i'll turn off my tv and go to sleep..Frustrated top 5-1 are always the same.. im just so frustrated! im voting everyday.. i guess i should vote 1x/day this week.. im broke ya know? White Flag

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed May 26, 2010 9:34 am

kidium

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://kjdomanog.com
i think its better to have 1 vote a day but many of us will send request.
rather than many votes but only few subscribes.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed May 26, 2010 10:05 am

haruhiyuu

International Performer
International Performer
http://koudai-na-sekai.blogspot.com/
hmm we always watch myx in cable..but the songs on the countdown are always the same Happy)

Eki x Tomia x Miyuko ♥

userbar by reo (y)
Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed May 26, 2010 10:09 am

~RHEN~

International Performer
International Performer
yeah.. They are supposed to be called "The Kpop and Justin Bieber Channel" LOL

anyway.. we should keep on voting.. ganbare.. Cheer Onion

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed May 26, 2010 11:39 am

Akkire

Caless Student
Caless Student
-RhenZkiE- wrote:yeah.. They are supposed to be called "The Kpop and Justin Bieber Channel" LOL

anyway.. we should keep on voting.. ganbare.. Cheer Onion

yup...every time its the hit chart or top ten..justin bieber and k-pop artists stay longer in the top 5.... i remember 2ne1's fire was in the top 5 for so long that even before the show starts...we already know who is in number 1 Hmmm

anyway classes are going to start soon..and soon i can afford to vote.. Rich

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed May 26, 2010 2:50 pm

setarina

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Akkire wrote:
yup...every time its the hit chart or top ten..justin bieber and k-pop artists stay longer in the top 5.... i remember 2ne1's fire was in the top 5 for so long that even before the show starts...we already know who is in number 1 Hmmm

anyway classes are going to start soon..and soon i can afford to vote.. Rich

haha nice one! Common school business = allowance! LOL

it's gonna be a tough fight with MYX.. but we can do it.. Onion Whip u think we should come up with a group? like "SCANDAL avengers"?... Hohoho Onion

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed May 26, 2010 4:45 pm

mc~

Administrator
Administrator
http://scandaluniverse.wordpress.com
I already warned this thread yet the SPAM still continued...

I'm changing the topic title to make it a SCANDAL on MYX discussion and deleted all unnecessary posts.

I don't want to see anymore off-topic posts or posts that just says"Oh I voted for this day" or something like that. No more spam.

This is my final warning to this thread.

---------------------------
I am now an inactive admin.
I can still be around from time to time if my help is needed, but for urgent matters you can contact the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

|| [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ||
Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:40 pm

Raizer

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
SCANDAL on MYX??

the positive side would be that they'll be more known here, and possibly go on a concert here.
the negative side: there would be fanatic posers, possible appearance on some weird variety show (when they visit), and possibly, on my experience on what happen to famous songs here, they'll get remixed on a patok jeep!!! hahaha OMG

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:09 am

Riichan48

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
eh ?
i hope to see SCANDAL on MYX too ..
but i do not vote ..
i'm so poor ..

SCANDAL on animax musix is enough for me ..

well, i'm thinking of it ..
the AsiaMyx one,
kpop and OPM should have not included to it coz they even have their own one eh ?

or they should have make a Jpop section ..
so it is fair !!!
waaaah ~

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:25 am

H.T.R.M.

Caless Student
Caless Student
haha...yeah ! LET'S MAKE SCANDAL GO WAY THROUGH IT'S PEAK!! ! Cheer Onion

SCANDAL ROCKS!!!

^_^

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:57 am

Kotsuki

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I am sure tehy will do amazing Love and even if they dont for whatever reason we still know the truth! ^o^

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:42 pm

Gee

Caless Student
Caless Student
another Kpop hater here, wahaha! well, not really. i just don't like their boybands... so gay

with SCANDAL performing regularly in Animax's live events, i think someday they will have a fanbase here... but i doubt it to be some time soon. i think J-music won't be popular here in the near future...

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:57 am

RP

International Performer
International Performer
so right now, what song should we agree on? lets flood them with scandal request!!!!

but if this became successful, it may have some unpleasant backlash like bunch of HFM's plus i dont want to hear their songs too being remixed (coz some filipinos are fond of doing that and i hate it) and played cheaply everywhere.

mainstream foreign artists here somehow end up being labeled as "baduy" or novelty especially after they were introduced to the mass.

i prefer them being featured on some segments maybe rather than frequently seen on charts. i guess that preserves the class. Onion Smile

Back to top Go down