SCANDAL on MYX [Page 4 of 7]

Re: SCANDAL on MYX
Posted on Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:43 am

LieAnn

International Performer
International Performer
Whoa! I'm happy there's a thread like this.. Actually I'm a KPop hater too.. I watch MYX before but since KPop songs invaded the charts, I stopped watching MYX immediately.. Eeeww KPop boybands are sooo.. Ewww.. And I don't really like girls baring everything they have to bare and dancing so sexy..

rollingproject wrote:i prefer them being featured on some segments maybe rather than frequently seen on charts. i guess that preserves the class. Onion Smile

^ That's right. Honestly, I think having SCANDAL in the charts has a positive and negative side.
POSITIVE: We always got to see the girls on our very own TV screen (w/c will make us fans proud eh? Hehe), people will notice them and eventually switch to them, will promote JPop and forget KPop forever (LOL I don't think so.. hehe).

NEGATIVE: THE HFMs ARE COMING!! THERE'S A HUGE WAVE OF HFMs COMING! (LOL PVZ) Let's admit it, the girls are way too cute.. Who would not love a band of 4 beautiful girls with deadly instrument skills wearing short skirts???? Honestly, with the trend in our country, the girls will be admired not because of their talent, but because of their faces and legs.. (Believe me, many people are like this.. I spent 5 years in college attending a class with 90% males, and I know their preferences.. Hehee )

So to make my long post short, I guess I'll just send a request or something to MYX to play a SCANDAL song.. or to feature JPop once in a while.. For heaven's sake, KPop and Justine Bieber isn't the only source of songs in the world!!! Grrrr.. Onion Pissed

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

もっと、もっと、もっと、もっと、もっと声が聞きたいのに
何で、何で、何で、何で届かない
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:37 pm

NeverHeard17

Caless Student
Caless Student
Lets post SCANDAL videos in MYX facebook fan page to catch their attentions!! Shout

i really really want SCANDAL videos to be seen on MYX Daily Top 10! Punches

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:31 pm

alrick13

@lieann0408

To add to that if they become famous here the local variety shows (ex. ASAP) will perform their songs with instruments as props... Imagine Sarah Geronimo, Kim Chiu, etc will perform Shunkan Sentimental.... to complicate things if they become super famous and ABSCBN or any other network invite them chances are the girls will be harassed by noontime hosts like Willie Reviliame, Rico Jay Puno, and Joey De Leon.

I just want them to be well known by the Otaku population which is a good market for their merchandise....

Bit of info: the Gold Record Award in Japan equates to 100,000 shipped records while here it is just 10,000 record sales.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
SCANDAL x miwa
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:32 pm

Raizer

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
YOU ARE ALL CORRECT GUYS!!!
the negative side is the band's going to be perverted by the masses, some lame guy trying to be musician will use the beat of their song and sing it with tagalog lyrics (lawlaw, payong eh eh..)

@alrick13: dude i believe your right lets just keep them to the real fans, who spend time trying to look for them through the internet than the posers who just wait for a song to come out on a top 10 chart and say they're a fan of the band, i dunno if u think I'm being selfish, but lets protect the reputation of the band, also you know that the Filipino's will make fun of the band's name, scandal, right? (Lol, kim chiu is gonna wear some school girl uniform on that performance, jesus!)

oh and I'd rather spend money to go to Japan to see them perform, coz they're gonna be worth every bit of yen!!! Hard Work

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:11 pm

RP

International Performer
International Performer
LOL @ alrick & raizer

Funny but true so if SCANDAL's gonna be on MYX, it should be on MYX or a concert stage only. Sounds selfish but there's a great possibility that most would misunderstood everything>they are japanese+SCANDAL+short skirts+language barrier+this is somehow a hypocrite country. Onion Depress

I think the best way is for MYX PH to simply organize AsiaMYX. Coz its KpopMYX, not AsiaMYX anymore.

but kim chiu on school girl uniform?i guess i will like it.hahaha!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:21 pm

LieAnn

International Performer
International Performer
@ Alrick: Urgh.. Willie and Joey.. Certified HFMs!!! And yeah, local singers singing a SCANDAL song is soo OMG And you are right, we're not being selfish, it's just that SCANDAL is for fans who really appreciate them, not for fans who just like what's "in."

@ Neverheard17: I'll search for that MYX Fb Fanfage.. Hehehehe

@ RP: A Kim Chiu-fan eh?? Hehehe.. Well, she does look like Rina.. Hehehe

EDIT EDIT..

Well, I went to the Fanfage of Myx on Fb.. And I found the answer as to why the PVs of SCANDAL which some of our members voted for doesn't make it to the charts..

(It's a response from the admin of Myx Fanfage to some fans who keeps on complaining why their requested PVs were not played eventhough they voted for it..)

To everyone who votes on MYX: the basis to vote is when the video is already being played on MYX. If the video is not yet available, DO NOT VOTE FOR IT.

Even if a million viewers vote for a music video that is not available, MYX will not be able to play it for the simple reason - that the video is not available.
--------------------------------------
If a music video is available in Korea or in the US, it does not automatically mean the material is already available in the Philippines.

Some record labels refuse to release their music videos if they don't have not yet released their CDs in the market. To them, they want people to see the songs on air and if they want to get a copy of the CD they can find it in the stores. So, if the CDs are not yet in the stores, they do not release the music videos for airplay.
--------------------------------------
I repeat, if you have not seen the music video on MYX, PLEASE DO NOT VOTE FOR IT!

I was kind of relieved, to be honest.. Hehehe

もっと、もっと、もっと、もっと、もっと声が聞きたいのに
何で、何で、何で、何で届かない
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:39 pm

Kotsuki

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Thank you so much for the info @.@ I would have had no idea.. their label is mean and wont let me put scandal vids on youtube Wooden Plank

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:39 pm

Raizer

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
thanks for the info Lieann,
and yeah willie and joey are real HFM, if i'd see them getting close to scandal im gonna go berserk! Punches

By the way, i think i'd rather see scandal on channel [v], they're more unbiased, they even show indonesian, malaysian and filipino artists on their intl channels, so i'd prefer them...

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:16 am

NeverHeard17

Caless Student
Caless Student
thanks for the info Lieann.. Nice One

yeah you're right lets keep SCANDAL for fans who really appreciate them..not for people who just want whats "in" BLEH!

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:07 am

Goldenarms

International Performer
International Performer
i don't think that this is going to be a good idea ahahahahahaha
SCANDAL on Myx? NO, I DON'T THINK SO!!!
it's a big NO! for me

Haruna Makes My World Go Round
Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:50 am

Kotsuki

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Goldenarms wrote:i don't think that this is going to be a good idea ahahahahahaha
it's a big NO! for me
awww why no =( Why is it a bad idea ?.?

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:26 am

~kc~

International Performer
International Performer
@lieann yeah maybe they just couldn't play SCANDAL and other Jpop artist's videos there. maybe because of copyright things? i guess.. is that possible? hehe. Sweating

i know some record companies in Japan are strict when it comes to those things.. some songs and videos are just hard to find.. even on the Praise Youtube

@raizer yeah i think that's true and after that, we the fans, "the real fans", will be mixed to those posers, and when some other people knew that youre listening to them or other things like that they'll try to say that you're only liking them becoz ur following the trend.. uhh.. and that will really piss me off!

Rage

Last edited by harunahai on Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:06 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:46 pm

haruhiyuu

International Performer
International Performer
http://koudai-na-sekai.blogspot.com/
so that cleared you guys on why the heck MYX isn't playing it even though you are voting for it..

the best way is to research.. there must be a way for you guys who wanna see their PV's in TV to know if there any SCANDAL PV in MYX's database..

as for me i dun really care coz i dont watch TV =Dp

and slash off the HFM topic ok? Onion Smile

Eki x Tomia x Miyuko ♥

userbar by reo (y)
Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:59 am

NeverHeard17

Caless Student
Caless Student
yes agree with harunahai...

i think its because of the copyright so MYX cannot play SCANDAL videos here in Philippines
Frustrated

well its ok, because we have SH to fill our SCANDAL needs! Rich

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:36 am

Kotsuki

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I am sure its all copyright.. my account got a strike on it cause of my 2 scandal pvs =(

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:32 am

Goldenarms

International Performer
International Performer
Kotsuki wrote:
Goldenarms wrote:i don't think that this is going to be a good idea ahahahahahaha
it's a big NO! for me
awww why no =( Why is it a bad idea ?.?

i just want to protect the girls from negative stuffs like rumors, haters, posers Onion Rider
and most especially HFM's Onion Kill?

i don't mind not seeing them on tv cause SCANDAL-HEAVEN got all i need and on my
PC of course bwahahahahahaha

i want to keep them underground, you know what i mean?

SCANDAL is for true fans only and not for losers

on Channel V maybe but on Myx? NO WAY!!!

Haruna Makes My World Go Round
Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:48 am

Kotsuki

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Oh ok that is important ! thank you for explaining to me ^.^v

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:39 am

ban

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
While I love Haruna ...and uh, SCANDAL too, and would like to keep them to ourselves, it's very inevitable that SCANDAL will be known in the mainstream, especially now that they've become more awesome. Err I mean they're appearing on more international/continental events, for example that last Animax Musix. Yeah. Pretty soon MYX will play SCANDAL , but I hope not. Hahahahahaha.

Spoiler:

STOP SCROLLING!!!!
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:14 am

NeverHeard17

Caless Student
Caless Student
we can't avoid that, because everytime they perform they become more famous.

sooner or later MYX will discover SCANDAL..

then they will find a way to play SCANDAL videos here in phil.

Clap

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:19 am

ban

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
And then there will be more fans. And then they'll perform live here. And then I'll keep dreaming. And then it'll be even more impossible for me to reach them. Hahahahaha. But then again, they'll be more famous. It's better for them.. But then their stuff would get pirated more here.

Spoiler:

STOP SCROLLING!!!!
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:03 pm

NeverHeard17

Caless Student
Caless Student
the worst thing that could happen when SCANDAL gets famous here in phil is..

you will hear a disco remix of their songs in a jeep or bus WTF!

that would really pissed me off! Punches

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:07 pm

ban

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
NeverHeard17 wrote:the worst thing that could happen when SCANDAL gets famous here in phil is..

A nightmare. Hahahahahaha.

Spoiler:

STOP SCROLLING!!!!
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:30 pm

NeverHeard17

Caless Student
Caless Student
yeah that would be a nightmare for us! Rage

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:15 pm

~RHEN~

International Performer
International Performer
whoa.. this thread is alive again.. =)

yeah... at first (when i first joined here) i was kinda excited that maybe, just maybe our girls will be known here.. well.. Kpop sensations like SUJU irritates me to high heavens.. Rage so i thought that its best if more filipinos will know how good SCANDAL is and maybe they will have a live concert here..

but knowing that MYX only loves that freakin' bieber and KPOP songs.. i gave up, and i realized that im not the only filipino who despised KPOP.. Evil Grin

well.. if MYX will feature SCANDAL even in ASIA MYX.. FINE!.. but if not, MUCH BETTER.. Hohoho Onion

@harunahai
I saw nana mizuki's discotheque and a certain song from namie amuro in ASIA MYX.. so jap music can still enter MYX UHUH!

@rp

KIM in japanese school uniforms? that would be. Nose Bleed a filipina version of rina.. although kim doesn't know how to play drums. HORA!

I used to think that being LAZY was bad for me.. so i gave up THINKING
Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:42 pm

Raizer

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
NeverHeard17 wrote:the worst thing that could happen when SCANDAL gets famous here in phil is..

worst nightmare, after that you'll see the emo-looking kids with their divisoria Scandal shirt, or your local market selling bootleg posters... Wew

anyway, i think it will take long for MYX to play scandal videos, the "Kpop fever" isn't over yet so they'll use up they're money's worth for the rights to play kpop videos, and I think Japan had been keeping a tight hand on showing their videos on music channels and on the internet, you can't find some of Scandal's PV's anymore on youtube mostly are fan-made or live shows...

Back to top Go down