How do the girls stay in shape?
Posted on Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:33 pm

VikeZ

Caless Student
Caless Student
I always wondered if there was a interview or an article about how the girls stay in shape? I know that all 'band stuff' like choreography and tours play their role but is there something like "*SCANDAL member* is training something or is on a diet"?
Im in that "Í'm so chubby" period ajd I wondered what the girls do to keep slim bodies.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

Re: How do the girls stay in shape?
Posted on Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:26 am

sojudgeme

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hello I don't know anything about how the girls stay in shape but I guess for everyone staying in shape is simply finding a sport or exercise that you love and just keep doing it. Even better if you have a friend that's into the same thing. Makes it a lot more enjoyable. hope this helps!

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:47 am

waning_moon

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I only know that Haruna has mentioned going to the gym and sometimes sticking to a diet back in 2012. I don't think she does anything special other than that though. I'm sure the other girls watch their diets sometimes, too. 

I agree with the above post. It's always better to find something fun to do! Killing two birds with one stone Happy I hear swimming burns a lot of calories though. And biking is rather fun, especially with your friends ^^ You'd be surprised how easy it would be to keep a diet. You don't have to eat really little, you just keep it healthy and preservative free~

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:20 am

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
Scandal have a big advantage in being they are Japanese, most Japanese girls can eat like a horse and not put any weight on, yes I know it is unfair !

Also being in a band can be quite healthy if you avoid the drink and drugs like I am sure Scandal do, those guitars are heavy and they are working out under those hot stage lights that really make you sweat.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:30 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
I don't remember reading anything special about their diet or something, they probably just do some gym some days when they have a light schedule? Doesn't HARU do some... what's the word in english... stretching/light gym exercise?

But they don't seem (of course we cannot really know) to have a problem with their weight and they have a busy schedule most of the times so it means they are really active. That's already a great way to stay in shape, you don't need to hit the gym 5 hours per week to lose weight or regain fitness if you do that.

That being said they sure love food... :D But I think they eat small portions anyway so it's not a problem at all it seems. Otherwise MAMI would be overweight with all the food she is crazy of  Whistle 

I guess the best way to know would be to read their twitter all the time, they may mention something like " I just went to the gym..." or something someday.

[GAME] FUN with SCANDAL on Memrise : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[GAME] 2048 SCANDAL Editions : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down