Was TOMOMI the leader of the band before HARUNA?
Posted on Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:09 pm

EyE_uttarothai

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
in this clip [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
did Haru introduced Tomomi as a leader of the band?
and when they changed a leader to Haru?

Back to top Go down

Re: Was TOMOMI the leader of the band before HARUNA?
Posted on Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:49 pm

Mitchan

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.wattpad.com/user/MitchanAnni
i heard that she called Tomo Taichou O_O Interesting..  Onion huh?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tears of Joy
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:59 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Well this was one of their first live I think?

My understanding is that there is (and never was) no real boss anyway. Nowadays HARU is the "leader" because she is the main vocal and it feels probably better and also because she is the senpai and things like that.

Back then I suppose you could say TOMO was the leader because she was writing the songs and singing a lot too. TOMO wrote the lyrics of 3 songs out of 4 in their indie album and back then they were still real amateurs so depending on their relationship maybe TOMO was called the boss amongst them.

But unlike many bands I guess there was never a real boss/leader with all the power in SCANDAL and it's great like that, all of them are unique and have their "role" and that is what makes SCANDAL.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
[GAME] FUN with SCANDAL on Memrise : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[GAME] 2048 SCANDAL Editions : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:13 am

spacecadet

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://www.alphabetcityblog.com
Deference in Japan is given to age. Haruna was always the leader, such as it was. Though they rarely actually say that even now, because the four of them are supposed to be equal.

"Taichou" is probably just a term of affection here.

Never saw this video before though, thanks for posting. Interesting to see how far they've come, technically speaking.

Back to top Go down