Back to top Go down

Re: BRATS
Posted Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:11 pm

Scandalsuki

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
New song:

Both video and song are fantastic.

I met Rei recently as she was here with Ladybaby, it was nice to meet her in person. I hope she will be successful in both groups.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:00 pm

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
Yes I was also lucky enough to meet Rei when Ladybaby appeared at Hyper-Japan in London, 'Brats' latest single seems to be doing well.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Aug 30, 2020 10:53 am

Andy666

Andy666

International Performer
International Performer
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

I see Brats are bring out new album next month, quite liking their new single Forget Me Not.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Aug 30, 2020 10:07 pm

Meph1766

Meph1766

International Performer
International Performer
https://www.setlist.fm/user/Meph1766
They also had 2 online concerts in August. And their guitarist, Hinako, left the band just after album recording. She did not participate in these concerts.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:41 am

YoNaZ

YoNaZ

Caless Student
Caless Student
Meph1766 wrote:And their guitarist, Hinako, left the band just after album recording.
I had no idea!

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:28 pm

Meph1766

Meph1766

International Performer
International Performer
This was announced in July. Here's a official post on site.

I made a translation

Hinako leaves the band.

With the release of their second album, "Karma", on September 30th, "Hinako" guitar will be leaving BRATS.

“The members and staff of the group share the same concerns about Hinako's career path, she has tried to stay with the group several times, and after several attempts to console her, we believe that her time has finally come thanks to her determination.
We respect her determination and decided to calmly let her go.

Hinako has already completed her BRATS (album production) activities and will not be participating in any of the album's promotions.
Please note that she will not be participating in online appearances on August 1st and 29th.

For live performances, the band will maintain a two-guitar formation on stage with new backing guitars in addition to the existing backing guitars.

BRATS promises to continue to work vigorously in the future without suffering the effects of the coronavirus infection.

✨Hinako's comment:

Sorry to report this so suddenly.
I decided to leave BRATS with the release of my second album.

Having gained precious experience with BRATS, I felt the need to try something new.
This feeling began to outweigh the idea of ​​a life associated with music more and more.
We had a lot of worries, but after finishing the production of our second album, we started talking to members and staff.
I decided to make this announcement after the release of the album is announced.
I don't think I can continue my career with BRATS with this indecisive feeling, so I made the decision to focus on the path I have chosen for my immediate future.

I sincerely regret that I may have disappointed those who supported me with this news.

I really fell in love with music, activities in BRATS.
To this day, this feeling remains unchanged.

I think I was really very lucky that I was able to meet Aya and Rei and we went this far together.

There were times when I could not be honest and caused a lot of trouble.
Hardworking and sensitive Aya, bass playing and powerful, emotional singer Rei, I had a great six years with you.

We will now go our separate ways.
Thanks for your continued support.

Many thanks.

Hinako

✨Ray's comment:

I really liked the gentle, fragile Hina-chan playing every guitar note. In a good way, we always looked at each other from a different angle, and although our gazes never crossed, we always stood next to each other. I felt that I could not enter the world that Hina-chan was looking at, which made me sad, but at the same time, I was jealous of her, and she was the girl I loved until the very end.

Thank.

✨Aya's comment:

When I first heard about this announcement, I was very surprised, I had nothing to say.
If Hinako has new ambitions that she wants to achieve, then I will fully support her!

I first met Hinako at a professional workshop, we got along right away, and it's been 6 years since we invited her to join BRATS.
Hinako plays the guitar well, she has a great voice and I respect her.
I also like Hinako for being open and honest with me about her problems.
Aya is not very good at speaking, but she speaks a lot in our videos and webcasts, and Hinako helped me a lot with that.

We went through a lot, we managed to do a lot of concerts, go abroad and release an album.
This is the best we have been able to do as a trio so far.
From now on there will be two of us, but we will do our best for Hinako, so please support us.
Please support Hinako as she embarks on a new journey.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 11, 2020 5:49 pm

Steadystate

Steadystate

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
You thanked this post! -

^Thank you for the translation! Didn't know Hinako had left until after watching Forget Me Not MV and seeing a comment on the video saying so  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

Perhaps it's a good time for the remaining members to solidify their lineup not just with a replacement for Hinako but a drummer as well.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Sep 12, 2020 12:27 pm

Meph1766

Meph1766

International Performer
International Performer
Tomorrow third stream concert
maybe somebody interested
9/13(日) 12:55~13:45 (JST TIME)
JP¥1,000 

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:33 am

Andy666

Andy666

International Performer
International Performer
Steadystate wrote:^Thank you for the translation! Didn't know Hinako had left until after watching Forget Me Not MV and seeing a comment on the video saying so  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

Perhaps it's a good time for the remaining members to solidify their lineup not just with a replacement for Hinako but a drummer as well.

It shame about Hinako, I thought she will stay until end of month when new album come out. While the band has being around for few years, the sisters are still are still at a young age. Getting a drummer in their age group should be easy as well as new guitarist, 

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:18 am

Andy666

Andy666

International Performer
International Performer
You thanked this post! -

Brats are doing other Ambitious Girls Rock 2. Rolling Quartz from South Korea is joining them again, Aliz from Thailand and other Japanese band called Tokyo Syoko Syodo.

They will doing free livestream on March 30th youtube.

Back to top Go down