Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

My schedule!
Posted Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:14 am

Jeido

Jeido

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hello everyone my name is Jade but please call me jeido, or jadekins so I don't get confused (because there are two Jades).
I will be arriving in Hawaii on May 30th about 1pm! I hope to meet you all soon and I am looking forward to a Socal meeting in little Tokyo!
PM me if you want my Facebook(for those going).

Thanks again to THOSEGUILTYEYES for making this possible!

"I awoke only to see that the rest of the world was asleep" -Leonardo DV
Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL Fan Meeting Tour in Hawaii
Posted Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:13 am

dpcarrico

dpcarrico

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
fredrickfx wrote:Sweet, I can help set up the one on the 30th. And of course, the 31st is when everyone has to be there so it shouldn't be anytime before that. It'd help to have a list of when people are going to be arriving too though. Going through all the previous posts, I have:

Already there: IndoLegend (Arman), Hawaii Fan
May 29th: Noodles (Lale) @ 2 P.M., Wizard Haru (Hubert) @ 11 A.M., dparrico (Don)
May 30th: Me (Fredrick) @ 1 P.M., macrx78 (Mark) @ 6 P.M., Jeido (Jade)
May 31st: You better be here before 4 P.M., lol.

I'll edit/update this as I get more replies. Please let us know when you'll be arriving if you'd like to be referenced during the planning of a meeting prior to the official one, thank you.

Ahhh... actually I will be there May 29 thursday at 2:23pm  :cheer:

"We admire people for there strengths, but we love them for there imperfections."
:workhard: Tsundere Onion huh?Maximum-Attention-Deficit-Disorder  Hohoho Onion Bipolar Onion Sigh
Hearing voices in your head is normal. Listening to them, common. Arguing, acceptable. However, 
when you lose the argument, you're in trouble. Crap, I lost again...
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:08 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
For our banner, we will be doing a collaboration with daisukiscandal, a well-known SCANDAL illustrator in Japan!

The last time SCANDAL came here, we used one of his SCANDAL illustrations on our banner--without his permission. ( ´△`) He found out about it, we apologized, and everything was good. We then were able to meet him in person at Budokan and once more at Osaka-Jo Hall, and he's a pretty cool guy.

Him and us in front of OJH with his own illustrated 'banner':
SCANDAL Fan Meeting Tour in Hawaii - Page 7 OFaHGkt

We found out that he's also going to the Fan Meeting Tour, so this time we figured why not do an official banner collab with him? I asked him if he could draw a SCANDAL illustration for the banner, and he said he'd be happy to! He'll try to post its progress on his blog. If he does, I'll post the pictures here.

We could also try doing the fan letter project as a collab with the fans in Japan, but that'll probably be much harder to do. I'll ask daisukiscandal and another friend who lives in Japan and is going to the Tour as well if they think this could be done.

SCANDAL Fan Meeting Tour in Hawaii - Page 7 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:11 pm

fredrickfx

fredrickfx

Caless Student
Caless Student
Alright, updated it. Wow. If I knew several of you were going on the 29th I would've gone then, lol.

@Hawaii fan: It's fine, just do what you can and don't get in trouble with your boss. Glad you were able to get some kind of time off though!

@thoseguiltyeyes: That's awesome. I've definitely seen his artwork before. Can't believe he's gonna draw for us. Has his art ever been officially used by Scandal? Cause I've seen a lot of their merchandise with them illustrated and was wondering if any of it were his work.

SCANDAL Fan Meeting Tour in Hawaii - Page 7 Ban10
またねとおおきくてをふって、さよならじゃないことたしかめた。
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:16 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
fredrickfx wrote:Has his art ever been officially used by Scandal? Cause I've seen a lot of their merchandise with them illustrated and was wondering if any of it were his work.

Nope, they've never used any fan-illustrated artwork in their merch.

Last edited by thoseguiltyeyes on Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:26 pm

dpcarrico

dpcarrico

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:For our banner, we will be doing a collaboration with daisukiscandal, a well-known SCANDAL illustrator in Japan!

WOW! I just checked out this guy's web page. His work is outstanding! Hohoho Onion

ThoseGuiltyEyes seems to constantly be pulling off miracles. Thumbs Onion

Ahhh... Would you happen to know the winning lotto number this week??? I could use a few extra dollars. Pretty :hplease: please.

"We admire people for there strengths, but we love them for there imperfections."
:workhard: Tsundere Onion huh?Maximum-Attention-Deficit-Disorder  Hohoho Onion Bipolar Onion Sigh
Hearing voices in your head is normal. Listening to them, common. Arguing, acceptable. However, 
when you lose the argument, you're in trouble. Crap, I lost again...
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:06 am

waning_moon

waning_moon

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
A fan letter project sounds amazing! I was actually thinking of having someone translate my letter into Japanese and give it to the girls. His artwork is really amazing.. I hope that Scandal will let him draw up something for them sometime in the future once we show them.. ^^ 
And wow 35 people... That's pretty nice! 

About Rina's tweet: They might add more? Might be the first and last? Yikes, I have a feeling they're gonna have a surprise for us O_O Rina sure knows how to pump me up (for another whole month). 

Spoiler:

Thanks for all the updates and ideas!

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:19 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
For those in SoCal:

We'll be meeting up in Little Tokyo around 1 pm this coming Saturday 4/26 right in front of Kinokuniya Bookstore. The address is 123 Astronaut E S Onizuka St. Los Angeles, CA 90012. Hope to see you there!

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:22 am

fredrickfx

fredrickfx

Caless Student
Caless Student
Oh, I'm there. If I'm late for any reason, I don't really know what everyone looks like nor do I have anyone's number so will there be a roll call? Haha. Also, which parking structure do you recommend?

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:33 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
I know people will be late as usual, so we'll probably stay in front of the store until at least 1:30 haha. Just in case, though, I'll e-mail you my number and Facebook link. For parking, you could park in the downstairs lot that Kino has. The entrance is on 2nd St.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:05 pm

Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
fredrickfx wrote:Oh, I'm there. If I'm late for any reason, I don't really know what everyone looks like nor do I have anyone's number so will there be a roll call? Haha. Also, which parking structure do you recommend?
You can add me on facebook as well, the link is on my profile! Happy

Edit: couldnt get that to work so i will pm you

SCANDAL Fan Meeting Tour in Hawaii - Page 7 Slide-13
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:37 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Erich (wat), Neil (zimbobbio), Alan (alnet88), and I have officially booked our flight! We'll be arriving in Honolulu on May 29th around 9:10 pm.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:45 am

fredrickfx

fredrickfx

Caless Student
Caless Student
Thanks for the messages guys, added both of you.

@thoseguiltyeyes: Awesome! Updated the arrival list on the previous page.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:36 pm

Daydreamer P

Daydreamer P

Caless Student
Caless Student
I will be arriving on 30th May 02:10 PM.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:21 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Are some of you going to make a "fan report/trip report"? I don't mean taking photos during the SCANDAL meeting because it's not allowed I think, but sharing how your trip was, taking photos from the event, sharing your experience of the live, etc.

Would be great to read your stories and feelings  .clap. 

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:33 pm

Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo wrote:Are some of you going to make a "fan report/trip report"? I don't mean taking photos during the SCANDAL meeting because it's not allowed I think, but sharing how your trip was, taking photos from the event, sharing your experience of the live, etc.

Would be great to read your stories and feelings  .clap. 

I had planned on making some sort of Video blog for an event of this size, I think it is important for people from other countries or that are not able to make it can see what is happening and can get involved in some way, as far as what is allowed goes. If anyone has some ideas or has some experience with recording/vlogs then that would be cool because I dont Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:45 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Oh that's a great news! Hopefully others will do the same  .hail. 

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:23 pm

fredrickfx

fredrickfx

Caless Student
Caless Student
@HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo: Oh definitely. I'll have my digital camera with me so I'll be taking lots of pictures and recording some videos. Of my arrival, of meetings with the other SH members, and at the festival itself. And yeah, photography is prohibited at the tour but I thought of something that could kind of make up for that.

In addition to the video blog Noodles was planning, which by the way is a great idea, I want to have everyone send their pictures and/or videos in and make one giant blog of everyone's overall experience. Maybe even include a short summary of it. That way, the others who weren't able to go can get somewhat of an experience of what the trip was like. Plus how awesome would it be to see everyone's picture with the girls?

@Noodles: I have a little experience with vlogging, lol. I'm sure we can improvise and throw something good together though!

That goes for everyone, try to record as much of your Hawaiian adventure as you can!

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:00 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
I'll probably take all kinds of videos like how I did for our Wonderful Tonight trip--except this time I'll definitely post it (I totally forgot to post the finished WT trip video anywhere haha). A few of us going are contributors for Jerry's Plastik Dolls blog about Japanese pop culture, so we could post an entry about the trip there afterwards with all of the pictures, videos, and stories.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:02 am

kFDzero

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Yes yes, definitely post up what you can and share the experience with us folks who can't make it.  It's still a little while away but I'm getting so excited for all that are going  .clap.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:26 am

fredrickfx

fredrickfx

Caless Student
Caless Student
@thoseguiltyeyes: Tch, you guys have something for everything. You're like an app store, haha. But that sounds great. I'll try to help out in any way I can! Hopefully we can collect a good amount of material for the post.

@kFDzero: Oh we will and we won't forget you guys!

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:20 pm

neotono

neotono

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Too bad I won't be able to attend. but I'm looking forward to seeing pictures/videos taken by you guys!

SCANDAL Fan Meeting Tour in Hawaii - Page 7 9CS8aFq
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:00 pm

waning_moon

waning_moon

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I'll definitely be taking lots of pictures and maybe videos, too! I was thinking of writing a little thing about it as well, to relive the moment ^^ I'll send them in to you guys~

Also, my friend and I were talking. They don't allow photos because they have professional photographers already hired and they don't want us selling photos and stuff, is that the gist of it? If that's the case, we were thinking that maybe they only meant professional cameras like DSLRs. 
So basically I'm asking whether we can take little snippets with our phones during the live/fanmeetings? Or is that also strictly prohibited? Sorry if this has been cleared up already but I haven't seen it ^^;

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:23 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
@neotono: Please make sure not to double post again!

---------------------------------------------------------

@Racheiru: No, ALL photography is strictly prohibited. It said so on the sign-up page. No DSLRs, no compact cameras, no cell phones, no video cameras, etc. Please do not try taking any kind of pictures during the event, or there might be a possibility you'll be kicked out.

No photography at events is just the norm for Japanese artists. You can't take pictures at concerts, events, etc. This event is no exception to that.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 01, 2014 2:46 am

Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Racheiru wrote:I'll definitely be taking lots of pictures and maybe videos, too! I was thinking of writing a little thing about it as well, to relive the moment ^^ I'll send them in to you guys~

Also, my friend and I were talking. They don't allow photos because they have professional photographers already hired and they don't want us selling photos and stuff, is that the gist of it? If that's the case, we were thinking that maybe they only meant professional cameras like DSLRs. 
So basically I'm asking whether we can take little snippets with our phones during the live/fanmeetings? Or is that also strictly prohibited? Sorry if this has been cleared up already but I haven't seen it ^^;

Its not usually just because they are trying to sell videos/pictures of the event, to me its like a way of not creating jealousy between fans who were able to attend and some who werent, no photography allowed is a form of respect also for the band so that they can just say/act in a normal way without always having to be on camera and having to be worried about all the fans constantly snapping pics.

Thats just my 2 cents, no kind of photography is allowed with anything related to the band and thats just the rules, by signing up for the tour we agree to their rules as well so we just gotta respect them.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.