You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

Kuraikuro

Kuraikuro

Caless Student
Caless Student
You know u're addicted to SCANDAL when u find it hard to get by a day without listening to their songs

Back to top Go down

Re: You know you're addicted to SCANDAL when.....
Posted Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:43 am

PS

Caless Student
Caless Student
You know you're addicted to SCANDAL when you are listening till you almost late for your final exam. (Happened to me this morning...)

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:23 am

lotusnipe

lotusnipe

Caless Student
Caless Student
Yuo know you're addicted to SCANDAL, when you are going all over the sites finding videos of them

Back to top Go down
SF A-2 miki

SF A-2 miki

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
You know you're addicted to SCANDAL when you talk about them all the time that all your friends cover their ears whenever you show up. Thumbs Onion

Back to top Go down
alois~trancy

alois~trancy

International Performer
International Performer
You know you're addicted to SCANDAL when you are trying your best to understand what they are saying.

Back to top Go down

jim

Banned
Banned
You know you're addicted to SCANDAL when their songs keeps ringing in your mind haha .

Back to top Go down
k4z0ku

k4z0ku

Caless Student
Caless Student
I think Scandal when I look anime series K-ON... .happy.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:50 pm

Mahaha

Mahaha

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
You know you're addicted to SCANDAL when you listen for their songs and only their songs everyday without ever getting bored with their songs !

You know you're addicted to SCANDAL when..... - Page 10 Rsz_1s11
Back to top Go down
haruna80

haruna80

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Mahaha wrote:You know you're addicted to SCANDAL when you listen for their songs and only their songs everyday without ever getting bored with their songs !

tats what i do every nite and also searchng yahoo auctions everyday to see if there is any new stuff which
is missing in my collection.......i think i am goin crazy.lol

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:38 pm

vincendadiaz

vincendadiaz

International Performer
International Performer
You know you're addicted to SCANDAL when you are in the mid of exam, suddenly you think about them

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:11 pm

Ono Sasazaki

Ono Sasazaki

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://ono-sasazaki.tumblr.com/
You know you are addicted to SCANDAL when you've heard their songs everyday since the moment you first listened to them . I started listening in May of 2010 and not a day has gone by where I didn't listen to at least one SCANDAL song .happy.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:16 pm

Jkaz

Jkaz

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I just want to say I Love You Guys for not making me feel alone with my SCANDAL obsession, and I'll see you guys in rehab.

You know you're addicted to SCANDAL when you're blasting their music and some says "Turn that crap down!" and you curse them out and tell them to never insult SCANDAL again....I've threatened a lot of people.... .whistle.

Missing You ~ Time to Love "Tamaki Nami" LOVE .love.
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:15 am

Onyx

Onyx

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
https://plus.google.com/+PeterZurkirchen
You know you're addicted to SCANDAL when it's late and you're almost falling asleep but you HAVE to watch Shunkan Sentimental one more time before you can go to bed. Or five more times.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:14 am

arcanum

arcanum

Caless Student
Caless Student
you know you're addicted to SCANDAL when you tell everyone about them, even if it's the first time you met them.

Back to top Go down
Flamez678

Flamez678

Caless Student
Caless Student
You know you're addicted to SCANDAL when you suddenly hum one of their songs during and exam Tongue

Back to top Go down
wormwood

wormwood

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
You know you're addicted to SCANDAL when you think of SCANDAL playing in front of the class while the professor is teaching numerical methods.

Back to top Go down

da_matte0924

International Performer
International Performer
You know you're addicted to SCANDAL when you've broken your replay button on youtube, got your browser closed for no apparent reason when watching their videos over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over *catches breath Onion Tsk and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over ....(5 days later) again. Onion Wahaha

Back to top Go down
macdyne73

macdyne73

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
...you listen and analyze every SCANDAL track you can find and try to learn and play every single chord, riff, lick, solo and fill and curse out loud when you can't because your fingers are too slow. Or your amp isn't producing the correct tone.

Another symptom is when you watch every live performance you can find over and over, not just to watch the girls play but to watch their fretting so that you too can play exactly like them.

I need help.

Back to top Go down
gabe_majere

gabe_majere

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
.... when u spent hours watching their interviews and summits and dont know what are they saying, just to watch them laugh is priceless LOVE
i really need to learn japanese Onion Depress

Back to top Go down
Jkaz

Jkaz

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
You know you're addicted to SCANDAL when you take part in a board discussion entitled: You know you're addicted to SCANDAL when.

Back to top Go down
snypershot

snypershot

International Performer
International Performer
When you fight with a moderator over who is gonna be the one to end up with Rina

Also known as: Ross You know you're addicted to SCANDAL when..... - Page 10 251803 , Rossy Oliver the cute and fluffy You know you're addicted to SCANDAL when..... - Page 10 464571 , Rosa, and Pokey The Cute and Fluffy
You know you're addicted to SCANDAL when..... - Page 10 Rossba10
You know you're addicted to SCANDAL when..... - Page 10 Ugefu10

Wat- who said i was joking, be prepared to sit down with Luarahara tomorrow
One Word Story - "TOMOMI, surprisingly tomorrow, will thoseguiltyeyes with HARUNA kick snypershot in his crotch and punched his solar plexus that is hurting him everywhere."
Back to top Go down
wormwood

wormwood

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
when you thought that HARUNA is in Mcdonalds PH. ~ .lol.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:44 am

Hawaii fan

Hawaii fan

International Performer
International Performer
can't stop yourself from moving to Japan just to see them live!! or watching tons of SCANDAL videos and you can't get enough of them and are deprived of sleep for weeks.... 🍣

You know you're addicted to SCANDAL when..... - Page 10 2282749210 SCANDAL is the Most Powerful Japanese Girl Rock Band  You know you're addicted to SCANDAL when..... - Page 10 2282749210

HARUNA, MAMI, TOMOMI, RINA!!

''If there's no Rina, there won't be SCANDAL anymore.''- Ono Haruna

"You can go anywhere.
You can choose the way to go on your own
The answer is for sure not just one

What's your Standard?!" - "STANDARD" SCANDAL
Back to top Go down

kuuchan

Caless Student
Caless Student
you know you're addicted to SCANDAL when you try and study for your physics exam and instead of reading "scalar" you read "scandal" .lol.

Back to top Go down

qx123

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
When i bothered to look at their twitter and blog and coming to this forum .love.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum