Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (7 votes)

Spoiler:
Q&A+off shot
Theme:RINA

Q. What's a SCANDAL song you recommend guys to sing?

Shunkan Sentimental / Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne / Rainy / Koe
How are those☺︎? I want to hear a guy's voice sing these. MAMI's key is relatively low in "Koe," so you might be able to sing it as it is.
I think lowering the key for other songs is good. I'm happy that guys do copy bands of usー.

Q. What kind of movie do you often watch?

Since I often watch movies a while ago, I rent videos often. I buy my favorites that I want to rewatch. I really do love movie theaters. I want to see as many new movies that I'm interested in at the theater☺︎ I love late shows

Q. Do you like mint chocolate ice cream?

I doー. Super Cup's mint chocolate is a favorite of RINA&HARUNA.

Q. Did you want to try going to college?

I certainly would have gone if we didn't form the band. I had planned to go. We formed the band during summer vacation of my third year of middle school, and I chose an area with an understanding of both high school and entertainment activities. With expectations of high school truly being different, I also went on field trips and studied. But, I'm glad with all of those choicesー!

Q. How do you get that smiley to pop out?

It'll come out if you type 「にこ (niko; smile)」☺︎ It now comes out if I just type 「に (ni)」☺︎ nikoniko

Q. How do you search for an instrument that suits you?

Although the sound of an instrument is important, its visual is just as important.
I think reasons like "Because I like this design!" and "Because it's my favorite artist's model" are good.
Like naturally reaching out to the clothes that you like on Sunday, the number of times you'll think about playing will increase.

Q. What was the reason for creating a girls-only area at live houses?

We create girls-only areas at venues with no seating. It's because, since our debut, when we look from the stage at the audience during the middle of a live, we've felt that there are many people experiencing a live for the first time and being overwhelmed. We're very grateful to the guys who understand this and cooperate. Thank you☺︎

Q. What's something important when you want to teach or tell someone something?

When you don't really know how to voice what you're thinking, write it down firstly. Make your philosophy your center. Also, when you're speaking in front of many people, speak like you're talking to them one-on-one☺︎

Q. How do you decide on nail designs?

They're largely influenced by the season and our new songs. I used to look at nail magazines a while ago, but lately, for my nails, I've been utilizing clothing and shoe designs I've seen in fashion magazines and shops. I attach a color to a song and match it to that image. Since I had a sparkly, clear image of "Yoake no Ryuuseigun," I had them done like this☆

Q&A+off shot - 2014-07-23 (RINA) Ta8rZ7l

Q. Do you live on your own?

Yes. I think I've been living on my own for about three and a half years. HARUNA and I lived together right when we moved to Tokyo, and after that the four of us lived in one house. We all began living on our own after I graduated☺︎

Q. Where should I write my questions?

Please leave them in the blog comments☺︎

※Bonus

It's been one month since our arena lives. Only one month has gone by,,
I'll post off-shots from rehearsals☺︎

Q&A+off shot - 2014-07-23 (RINA) P4iTajN

Q&A+off shot - 2014-07-23 (RINA) RmHNFEM

Q&A+off shot - 2014-07-23 (RINA) HHvuNjw

RINA

2014-07-23 00:13:46

Q&A+off shot - 2014-07-23 (RINA) 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Re: Q&A+off shot - 2014-07-23 (RINA)
Posted Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:44 pm

M

M

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
It's been one month since our arena lives. Only one month has gone by,,

It's been one month .wtf. I had to check the date again. She's right! It felt like it was just last week...The days are drifting by too fast  .omg. 

Oh, Haruna's outfit looks pink lol.
Now that someone asked about college, I wonder what courses would the girls take .hmmm.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:02 pm

ariadne32391

ariadne32391

International Performer
International Performer
Interesting.. so Haru and Rina lived together first before the four of them lived in one house..  Hohoho Onion Anyways.. the thing on Haru's shoulder doesn't look that big in that photo...  .evilgrin.

Q&A+off shot - 2014-07-23 (RINA) Sig10LOVE
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:25 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
I think this is an early costume that has been retouched before the live because as you mention the "shoulder alien monster" (  Devil  ) looks smaller and the costume is plink/black, not red/black. I doubt it's just the lightning because it looks really pink! So my guess is that they weren't entirely happy with it and changed the size/color ^^ Or maybe it's the lightning/angle.

Great offshot photos Happy

About the Q&A I agree the look of the instrument is important, I would be a guitarist if I were to choose an instrument and the design would surely be very special (like MAMI's signature guitar for example, not something normal with just one color)  .uhuh. 

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:26 am

tomomilover

tomomilover

International Performer
International Performer
cute photos in the end and other Q&A session  Ho Onion 

someone asked about the emoticon and she taught us her addiction XD

thanks for the translation!

Q&A+off shot - 2014-07-23 (RINA) TVajCc2

.love. 
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:03 am

haru_mikk

haru_mikk

Caless Student
Caless Student
yeaa..that fluffy thing on Haru's shoulder really cute on her... ;D , also Rina...that blue dress..

yeah I sang a lot of Koe, Rainy n Awanai tsumori no genki de ne..its really enjoy singing em' .. hehe

thanks fr the transalation! Im waiting for Haru's blog... take your time Haru!!

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:34 am

Metal Mickey

Metal Mickey

International Performer
International Performer
It will be interesting if somebody did a cover of Scandal's song in Djent.
It's true the 4 lived together in the same house for a period of time. There was ghost in the house as they talked about it in Music Station.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:51 am

Crei

Crei

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I still can't get over Haru's 'big red monster. it looks off. for obvious reasons.. e.e

anyway . interesting Q&A I wants moar! I like mint choco ice too.. o3o

Q&A+off shot - 2014-07-23 (RINA) VbIpsX2
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:15 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Yeah they even showed a map with how the rooms were arranged I think and then there is the ghost story ^^

@Crei: After watching Yokoari yesterday I'm now used to her red big friend and it doesn't look too strange anymore ^^ Funny how she talks about it during an MC, makes you wonder why she chose it lol

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:17 pm

Hyuga

Hyuga

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo wrote:Yeah they even showed a map with how the rooms were arranged I think and then there is the ghost story ^^

@Crei: After watching Yokoari yesterday I'm now used to her red big friend and it doesn't look too strange anymore ^^ Funny how she talks about it during an MC, makes you wonder why she chose it lol
Maybe she chose it for that particular reason? Sounds like a good subject to me  .clap. 

I'm happy Rina is enthusiastic about answering questions on her blog. Some questions are really good and requires unique answers which is even better  .love. 

Previously known as HugoDisastersQ&A+off shot - 2014-07-23 (RINA) St95ChL
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.