You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (6 votes)

Spoiler:
Summer festivals have begun
Theme:HARUNA

HARUNA★

SCANDAL's summer festivals have begun!

It began with Mezamashi Live, and this week we played the two-man GIG 「Kyokutou Rock 'n Roll High School」 with Kishidan in Osaka, and appeared at 「NUMBER SHOT 2014」 festival in Fukuoka‥
Invited to do a live together with Kishidan, who I've been a fan of since I was a student, truly felt like a dream.
Summer festivals have begun - 2014-07-27 (HARUNA) YIMhrOi

The coolness of their performance, packing love into every word of their MCs,,, They'll always be senpai I respect★

At NUMBER SHOT 2014 we spent a hot time together with many peopleー!
I'm sure many people were seeing us for the first time, but I'm sure we'll see each other again‥ We played this live packed with thoughts of coming to play at this festival over and over again!!

On that day, KANIKAPILA, the winners of last year's Copy Band Contest,
Summer festivals have begun - 2014-07-27 (HARUNA) SQu5Wr4

Came out.

At night I had my favorite food!
Summer festivals have begun - 2014-07-27 (HARUNA) GuPcufd

I thoroughly enjoyed tonkotsu ramenー!
I'm filled with energy!

Everyone who came out to see our lives, thank you so much!
Come again, okayー^ ^

2014-07-27 22:35:44

Summer festivals have begun - 2014-07-27 (HARUNA) 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
Crei

Crei

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
every Haru face is fun except her normal one which looks dead serious and kowai. which I like. °-°

that ramen looks(and proly tastes)Amazing.. gimme senpai o3o

Summer festivals have begun - 2014-07-27 (HARUNA) VbIpsX2
Back to top Go down
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
I didn't know HARU was a real Kishidan fan.

I mean, the way she says it here is not just to stay polite like "I like Kishidan!", says she was fan since she was a student. Well that's really great and even better. They played with them several times now and it will surely happen again and to know HARU loved them since many years is really nice.

In the first pic they don't look that "happy" lol ^^ almost looks like a couple who had a small fight then posing for a pic lol

Ah a small food section in the blog, that's HARU for you yeah  Nice one 

Back to top Go down
M

M

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
So Haruna likes Tonkotsu Ramen, huh.
I miss her food blogs. Haha
It would be scary if those were Haruna's eyebags in the pic, but of course it's just eyeliners.
Kishidan is old if Haruna said that she's been a fan since she was a student! Haha lool just kidding. Kishidan is cool, I agree.

Back to top Go down
haru_mikk

haru_mikk

Caless Student
Caless Student
okay...they both look cute on that pict, seriously.. haha, hw i wish haru and timo take a picture of them alone like that kind of pose..

Tonkotsu Ramen....

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.