Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

Re: SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」
Posted Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:23 pm

J

J

Caless Student
Caless Student
Oh yeah~! Singapore!!! So glad they are coming again!! CAN'T WAIT!!

SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」 - Page 15 4zHcerQ
「超SCANDAL」
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:31 pm

saldiven

saldiven

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I'm checking on updates for US tour dates so often that the auto-fill function goes from "scandal..." to "scandal hello world tour 2015."

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:55 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
In RINA's latest blog entry, she mentioned that the tour will consist of 39 performances. So, that would be 31 performances in Japan + 8 performances abroad. They are going to 8 international countries (France, London, Germany, Singapore, Taiwan, US, Mexico, Hong Kong), so could this possibly mean that they might only be doing one performance in the US? Hmm... Well, I certainly hope not, but I guess we'll just have to wait for the official announcement of the dates to see.

SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」 - Page 15 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:12 pm

syakmp

syakmp

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
^^ Maybe it could possibly just be about what they know as of now? I mean, it doesn't make sense to not include Germany, Mexico and Singapore from the get-go; if it was announced earlier fans would've been more prepared to travel or not travel, book flights, take leave off work etc.

Imo I just think that the details haven't all been worked out! For example, I don't think they said they were going to 39 places even when the three new recent countries weren't announced yet. Plus when you're in the U.S how do you not have a show in L.A *and* N.Y?! West east difference yeah yeah, but having one show and not in the other is unlikely. Have hope U.S fans and fans of different countries — there's still a chance!

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:15 am

Hasenfu

Hasenfu

International Performer
International Performer
Boah, Kanagawa and Tokyo Risuru Hall sold out after two minutes at ticket pia  .whiteflag.

You may have known three or fourthousand people in your life. But you only talk about six or seven.
- Elias Canetti
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:05 am

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
http://stomachofchaos.com
I am sorry. I lied.

I literally got back from LAWSON and snagged Tamashin RISURU Hall tix in the general sale after 15 mins online seeing every server going down even at 9:58AM JST!

SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」 - Page 15 10421463_10154898390880274_1549231185374945809_n_zps4f5359c2

Got the L-code, went to the nearest LAWSON which is 2 mins away. And nary a soul lining up at the LOPPI machine.

I used this FAQ from Tokyo Gig Guide [How to use Loppi machines - http://www.tokyogigguide.com/en/tickets] but still got stuck. Got the clerk who helped out and ja-jangg!

I don't care where we are sitting. We are seeing SCA-chan in their home country!!!

SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」 - Page 15 SCANDALCOLLE-2020-SIG

~ CHECK OUT MY 「感謝祭」ŌSAKA 2018 VIDEO! 見てください!  ~

16-17/3/13 *SCAPE Warehouse | SIN • 29/1/15 たましんRISURUホール | 立川市、日本 • 31/1/15 ベイシア文化ホール | 前橋市、日本 • 26/4/15 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 12-13/1/16 日本武道館 | 東京、日本 • 10/9/16 Melkweg | AMS • 17/9/16 Szene | WIEN • 24/9/16 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 10/6/18 MacPherson Stadium | HK • 10-11/11/18 ZEPP Ōsaka Bayside | 大阪、日本
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:29 am

Airi-chan

Airi-chan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
iamcrazymike wrote:Usually artists will appear in LA which I have no access to, very few will actually show up in SF or somewhere in the Bay Area . . . I mean Perfume's World Tour only had dates in LA and NY for the sake of comparison. Although Kyaru Pamyu Pamyu, an AKB48 graduate, Dempagumi.Inc, May'n, Tokyo Girl's Style, Kylee, FLOW,  and Stereopony have show up here in the past. So maybe it could happen . . .
Unfortunately, it is true that many artists, even American ones, would choose L.A and skip over the Bay Area entirely. I'm still kind of hoping SCANDAL will come to S.F even though I know how unlikely that is haha. xP There might be only a slim chance for the world tour but there are other chances. ^.^ Kyary, TOKYO GIRLS' STYLE, Kylee, May'n and Tomomi Itano were all part of S.F's J-pop Summit. May'n wasn't exactly part of the Summit per say but she did use it to promote her stand alone live lol. x) My point is that there's chances for SCANDAL to come back to S.F in the future because of at least the J-pop Summit. The staff for the Summit does take suggestions (if you buy a VIP ticket at least haha) and I suggested SCANDAL this year for next year, although I doubt that'll happen now. But I intend to keep suggesting SCANDAL as an artist as long as the staff keeps taking suggestions. x)

I do hope that there will be more than one U.S live. It does make sense to go to both coasts since they both have major cities that would be good for SCANDAL's exposure. It does sound a bit odd to pass those chances up but you never know. There's still time for hopefulness lol. If they do end up with only one show in the U.S, I'll probably try to swing going to the Mexico show as well since going to Mexico isn't much more expensive than travelling somewhere in the U.S is. I'll probably trying to Mexico even if they have more than one U.S show though. ^.^ I've thought about going to Hong Kong as well which is, surprisingly, pretty cheap considering how far away it is.

I don't know. That's all wishful thinking right now. x)

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:03 am

iamcrazymike

iamcrazymike

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://www.crazygolucky.com
In SF(aside from them just deciding to tour here), the only events I can think of that could potentially bring in a known Japanese artist such as Scandal would be either J-Pop Summit, Fanime, or Japan Expo. If only I had any clout to suggest artists for these events . . .

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:04 pm

richard scranton

richard scranton

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxvg_PmErmegCY5-fgqHtaA?view_as
saldiven wrote:I'm checking on updates for US tour dates so often that the auto-fill function goes from "scandal..." to "scandal hello world tour 2015."

I thought that I was to only one. Nice one

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:05 pm

GeoFreak

GeoFreak

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Normally I don't like starting rumors and speculation, but this is a pretty good hint, and I've been itching to hear anything about the US tour locations: TOMOMI tweeted that they're going to Los Angeles and Chicago. https://twitter.com/scandal_tomomi/status/541098811909632001

SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」 - Page 15 2_crop10
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:39 pm

Hasenfu

Hasenfu

International Performer
International Performer
maharizm wrote:I am sorry. I lied.

I literally got back from LAWSON and snagged Tamashin RISURU Hall tix in the general sale after 15 mins online seeing every server going down even at 9:58AM JST!

SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」 - Page 15 10421463_10154898390880274_1549231185374945809_n_zps4f5359c2

Got the L-code, went to the nearest LAWSON which is 2 mins away. And nary a soul lining up at the LOPPI machine.

I used this FAQ from Tokyo Gig Guide [How to use Loppi machines - http://www.tokyogigguide.com/en/tickets] but still got stuck. Got the clerk who helped out and ja-jangg!

I don't care where we are sitting. We are seeing SCA-chan in their home country!!!

Whaaaaaaaaaaaat?! You're so lucky! If I'd known that. I thought, if it's already sold out at the internet, there would be no use going to a convinient store! *cries*

But probably I shouldn't complain. I already got Tickets for Saitama and Tokyo from the pre-sale...

You may have known three or fourthousand people in your life. But you only talk about six or seven.
- Elias Canetti
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:07 pm

RikuKnT

RikuKnT

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://kagen-no-tsuki.de
4/30 - Weststadthalle, Essen, Germany YAY  .dance.

SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」 - Page 15 Tumblr_n8wpmmfzr41thskuvo5_500
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:09 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Chicago and LA confirmed by TIMO??

Well that huge sound you are hearing are all the fans in LA screaming "Thank You" ^^

Pretty sure they will do NY too... big cities, I mean it's not your average "small/medium" city, SCANDAL isn't messing around with this world tour it seems. Well except maybe in Germany, Essen seems to only be the 9th biggest city (thx wikipedia), playing in Berlin would have been "better" I guess but still great!

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:07 pm

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
http://stomachofchaos.com
Hasenfu wrote:But probably I shouldn't complain. I already got Tickets for Saitama and Tokyo from the pre-sale...

Which Tokyo show are you attending?

I hope there is no snow and trains will run fine come Jan 29! ^^

SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」 - Page 15 SCANDALCOLLE-2020-SIG

~ CHECK OUT MY 「感謝祭」ŌSAKA 2018 VIDEO! 見てください!  ~

16-17/3/13 *SCAPE Warehouse | SIN • 29/1/15 たましんRISURUホール | 立川市、日本 • 31/1/15 ベイシア文化ホール | 前橋市、日本 • 26/4/15 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 12-13/1/16 日本武道館 | 東京、日本 • 10/9/16 Melkweg | AMS • 17/9/16 Szene | WIEN • 24/9/16 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 10/6/18 MacPherson Stadium | HK • 10-11/11/18 ZEPP Ōsaka Bayside | 大阪、日本
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:32 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
haha yeah, I saw those tweets. Thanks for the possible heads up, TOMO; I knew you guys couldn't skip out on LA Tongue

And TOMO pretty much confirmed with those tweets that they are not going to New York. The friend she was tweeting to when she let slip that they're going to LA and Chicago lives in New York. The friend asked her if they are going to NY, and TOMO said that they are not.

SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」 - Page 15 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:13 pm

syakmp

syakmp

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I wonder why Chicago lol. LA was a pretty much given thing so it's nice that their's confirmation~ It's pretty sad that they're not going to NY, but they'll probably go next time when they have their U.S tour, haha! :p

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:43 pm

kevinrocks

Caless Student
Caless Student
HMMM.....the order of stops regarding the latter part of the overseas leg of the tour is becoming more and more likely from a logistical view ....taiwan,chicago,maybe another us west coast date,LA,mexico,HONG KONG then home...hmmmm?
the other question is how are they handling the band promotion/billing of the us shows because someone else owns the trademark on the band's name in the U.S......they could easily bill themselves as something like SCANDALJAPAN....anyways ,this could explain the delay in the announcing the U.S. shows.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:32 am

MamiSoul

MamiSoul

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
LA is a few hours from where I live. I really hope I can go!! I was hoping for them to go to San Fransisco,though. It's closer to me and I could have seen two concerts.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:12 pm

saldiven

saldiven

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Saving for airline ticket to LA.

Or Chicago, depending on which one I can get tickets for...

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:26 pm

poomai

Caless Student
Caless Student
hi I can't buy the tickets from general sale on 24 /1/2015 at Atsugi Cultural Center Great HallKanagawa
but i got them from  http://www.ticket.co.jp/sys/search.php?com=init&ki=7086&st=20150124
detail from Google translate *Fan club [SCANDAL MANIA] primary fastest preceding prize worth seats seat undecided ※ performances stop only, shipping schedule one week before performance date which will refund the ticket face value in return ticket
yes i have my friend in Tokyo and in Osaka if you not member in Scandal mania almost impossible to buy tickets.
2seat now up to 14500 -25000 yen

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:55 pm

spin_along

spin_along

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
What kind of help would a brazilian person who never left her country before need to get tickets and stay for the US concerts? lol or at least one of them haha
I still don't know for sure if I'll be able to go, but the idea exists... it's just that I'll definitely be on a budget and I wonder if other people in SH are going to US from other countries and stuff...

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:34 pm

saldiven

saldiven

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
spin_along wrote:What kind of help would a brazilian person who never left her country before need to get tickets and stay for the US concerts? lol or at least one of them haha
I still don't know for sure if I'll be able to go, but the idea exists... it's just that I'll definitely be on a budget and I wonder if other people in SH are going to US from other countries and stuff...

The first thing I'd worry about is getting the tourist Visa. You might want to start investigating that now. That could prove to be a bigger issue than anything else, depending on how the DHS feels about your application....

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:55 pm

diegopaul

diegopaul

Caless Student
Caless Student
Yeah, Saldiven's right. The only "issue" you will have is the visa. the rest's piece of cake compared to that matter.
if you are really planning to go to the USA for the Scandal shows, you have to start now doing the process of getting the visa. You need to schedule an interview and sometimes the time for this appoinment can take more than a month since the time you apply and pay for the consular fee. it can cost around 160 us dollars, so you need you to add that money to your budget either. 
The first thing you have to do is visit the brazilian us embassy web site and check all you need to know and do in the visa section.
after that you can buy your flights tickets, hotel bookings, and everything else online, and i'm sure you're not the only one who wants to go. I'm another one from Colombia, so if you need any advice or help, just ask

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:03 pm

spin_along

spin_along

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
@saldiven @diegopaul ah it's really a pain to get a US visa here, I'm aware I'll need to go through a lot. I just didn't know it might take so long to get an interview... this sucks because I still need to get my passport and I believe there's no embassy in my city -_- Need to go after these things this week then.

We really need dates for the US concerts x_x

I worry about how to get to places (I honestly think I should've been born with a compass for safety) and find 'cheap' but safe hotels since I'll be traveling alone.

I could go to Mexico, but spanish and I don't have a nice relationship and flights are uncomfortably more expensive.

Thanks for the replies guys!

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:18 pm

diegopaul

diegopaul

Caless Student
Caless Student
spin_along wrote:@saldiven @diegopaul ah it's really a pain to get a US visa here, I'm aware I'll need to go through a lot. I just didn't know it might take so long to get an interview... this sucks because I still need to get my passport and I believe there's no embassy in my city -_- Need to go after these things this week then.

We really need dates for the US concerts x_x

I worry about how to get to places (I honestly think I should've been born with a compass for safety) and find 'cheap' but safe hotels since I'll be traveling alone.

I could go to Mexico, but spanish and I don't have a nice relationship and flights are uncomfortably more expensive.

Thanks for the replies guys!

yes i'm waiting for the us dates either, i rather to travel to the usa than mexico. i don't think passport is a problem, i'm pretty sure that you can get your passport the same day. and for the appoinment at the us embassy don't worry. you will have enough time to get ready for that. you can do all the previous procedures, even pay the fee, online. there's the embassy at brazilia and there is 3 consulates at rio de janeiro, sao paulo y recife, maybe you can get your appoinment in some of those, closer to your city.
I know this is a stressful process but, thinking positive you only do that for one time, and if you get the visa, you will have it for years, so the next time you will only need to worry about where you want to see Scandal.

SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」 - Page 15 0a7348206187
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.