Go down

Re: [London] HELLO WORLD Tour
Posted Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:55 pm

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
http://stomachofchaos.com
joon wrote:I guess there is nothing to do but wait and see. Unless tickets get sold out in a matter of hours I think it will be fine. I'm not even sure I can go, as I would have to fly from Sweden to London just for a concert. Normally I wouldn't do that, but this is SCANDAL after all.

I know the feeling. BTW I asked another S-H member on PM just now if he knows anything about this b7klan company. I hope he'll answer it in the Hello World 2015 thread separate to this.

Unlike gigs in Japan, gig tix for non-Japanese venues are usully open to anyone in the world who wants to buy them. And I am sure there are hardcore fans from other countries who may wanna come over and see em.

[London] HELLO WORLD Tour - Page 2 SCANDALCOLLE-2020-SIG

~ CHECK OUT MY 「感謝祭」ŌSAKA 2018 VIDEO! 見てください!  ~

16-17/3/13 *SCAPE Warehouse | SIN • 29/1/15 たましんRISURUホール | 立川市、日本 • 31/1/15 ベイシア文化ホール | 前橋市、日本 • 26/4/15 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 12-13/1/16 日本武道館 | 東京、日本 • 10/9/16 Melkweg | AMS • 17/9/16 Szene | WIEN • 24/9/16 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 10/6/18 MacPherson Stadium | HK • 10-11/11/18 ZEPP Ōsaka Bayside | 大阪、日本
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:54 pm

hybrid3415

hybrid3415

Caless Student
Caless Student
Also we need to make sure people don't get mixed up between "meet and greet" and "hi touch" tickets.

With "hi touch" you won't be getting things signed or really speaking to the girls other than a quick "hello" and a "hi touch" better known as a "high-five".

Example of a hi-touch event: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y48RYyxkYRM

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:09 pm

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
I've alluded to this in the main Hello World 2015 tour thread.

https://www.scandal-heaven.com/t10960p200-scandal-world-tour-2015hello-world#683901

Yeah, I've hi-touched SCANDAL in Singapore twice. You do get to say something to them but of course in passing, and provided if you're not star struck - like me when I saw them on night 1 (was calmer on night 2 hehe). I think it'll be worth the 60 quid for next year's gig.

16-17/3/13 *SCAPE Warehouse | SIN • 29/1/15 たましんRISURUホール | 立川市、日本 • 31/1/15 ベイシア文化ホール | 前橋市、日本 • 26/4/15 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 12-13/1/16 日本武道館 | 東京、日本 • 10/9/16 Melkweg | AMS • 17/9/16 Szene | WIEN • 24/9/16 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 10/6/18 MacPherson Stadium | HK • 10-11/11/18 ZEPP Ōsaka Bayside | 大阪、日本
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:56 pm

ae899

ae899

Caless Student
Caless Student
I'm glad I found this thread
To be honest I dun usually come to SH, but I try to find friends going to the UK concert.
I'm from HK but I'm going to exchange to Nottingham next spring semester, I hope I can go, even though I completely don't know how to get there from Nottingham and the price of the ticket. Hope it won't be too expensive Sad I dun even know how can I buy the tickets there since I'm in China now.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:15 pm

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
ae899 wrote:I'm glad I found this thread
To be honest I dun usually come to SH, but I try to find friends going to the UK concert.
I'm from HK but I'm going to exchange to Nottingham next spring semester, I hope I can go, even though I completely don't know how to get there from Nottingham and the price of the ticket. Hope it won't be too expensive Sad I dun even know how can I buy the tickets there since I'm in China now.

When you get to the UK and if you have the tickets, give us a shout in this thread and any of the UK-based S-H members would point you in the right direction. Nottingham has direct rail links to London and the journey takes about two hours. Anyway, we'll cross the bridge when we get there.

*UPDATE*

Info from O2 Academy Islington about the gig is out. I've posted some stuff on the main HW2015Tour thread here: https://www.scandal-heaven.com/t10960p220-scandal-world-tour-2015hello-world#684289

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:09 pm

hybrid3415

hybrid3415

Caless Student
Caless Student
I'll be attempting to purchase two "Hi-Touch" tickets through the b7klan.com page on Wednesday as will my friend. This way if one of our phones crash, we'll have a back up!

If we're both successful and end up with four tickets in total, I'll try to get a refund first, if that fails, I'd be more than happy to sell them at face value to someone on the forums. I'll keep you posted!

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:27 pm

ae899

ae899

Caless Student
Caless Student
Actually I want to know if I can buy tickets at SH, would the price be much higher?
Since I might have a chance canceling my offer, I don't want to take risk

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:12 pm

choux

choux

Caless Student
Caless Student
I'm hoping to go but I'm scared I won't get a ticket. I have an appointment with the doctor tomorrow at the exact time the tickets go on sale and I can't cancel it so  .nervous. Only a few people have said they are attending the event on Facebook which gives me some hope but not enough to help me sleep any better tonight!

If anyone does get extra tickets and wants to sell them please contact me. I'm more than happy to use PayPal or anything else to keep the transaction legitimate (I won't be offended that you don't trust a random newbie, because I would be skeptical too)

I just want tomorrow to be here now so I can know whether to get excited or get over it!

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:21 pm

babaloued

babaloued

International Performer
International Performer
I'll try to get one but as Paris is my priority, I cannot promise you I can have VIP ticket or even normal one :s

SCANDAL live 

2012.07.16 - バンドやろうよ!vol.3
2012.08.21 - Canal City Hakata
2014.06.28/29 - ARENA FESTIVAL DAY 1&2

2014.08.05 - RIJF 2014
2015.04.25/26/30 - HW TOUR 2015
2015.10.21 - TIMM
2016.09.10/17/20/21/24/25 - YELLOW in EUROPE 2016
Live! 
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:59 pm

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
It's 1356 hrs GMT now - and there are still VIP tix for London, guys.

https://www.weezevent.com/scandal-hello-world-in-london

And for standard tix on Ticketweb appears to be on sale now when I checked:

http://www.ticketweb.co.uk/event/scandal-tickets/152875

But just to warn you, it appears OK on my website as my O2 priority account is logged on... just check it first.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:08 pm

phoenixnumber1

phoenixnumber1

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Yayyyyy I got tickets for the VIP one in London!!! Super excited and was a little tense since the site was slow at times but all in all pretty easy... Can't wait!! I've been a fan since Shoujo S really (2009) and I never really expected them to actually come to the UK (I thought I was gonna have to go to Japan to ever get to see them) so I'm soooo happy!! :D:D:D:D 

Just wondering though, with the hi-touch, I get that you don't get more than a few seconds with them but do you think it will be okay to give them letters/gifts in that time?? Man, if I could get a selfie with them then that would be my profile picture sorted for life... XD

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:04 pm

joon

joon

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Would Heathrow Airport be the best place to go for, and then use the subway?

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:30 pm

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
phoenixnumber1: No photos allowed when I did the hi touch with SCANDAL in Singapore, and it is very likely the same policy applies. I think people did give the gifts at the hi touch but you can't really spend that much time saying anything more than something cursory, though. If there was a bin for gifts like what they do in Japan, I really can't remember - I didn't give them anything more than a sheepish grin going blublubblub when I saw them hahaha.

joon: Heathrow's the nearest, then Gatwick, then Stansted. If you are flying on a budget airline eg Ryanair you'd be flying in into Stansted, its connected to central London via bus or train - train takes 50 mins. Heathrow is closer although the underground takes probably the same time to reach central London. Anyways, London is relatively easy. Google has loads on the subject, but give us a shout if you get stuck in your online research.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:07 pm

phoenixnumber1

phoenixnumber1

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Ah thanks, that's a shame... I'll see what I can come up with by way of gifts and hope they'll let me give them :D

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:14 pm

Einlanzer

Einlanzer

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Wuut...I heard that tickets are gonna start selling on 26th but when I went to the venue site, it says it goes on sale on the 28th now...I haven't been active enough and playing enough attention to info flying around...Now gotta wait for it on Friday.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:23 am

Mithguar

Mithguar

Caless Student
Caless Student
you can buy tickets today form b7klan site or on O2 priority. 28th is date for leftover tickets...

So i will be going, got my Vip ticket, i will be coming from Glasgow and stay at some Hostel. I will gladly meet you guys xD

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:26 am

Brv

Brv

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hi , everyone !
                This is my first post in this forum and I’m very nervous about how it will be accepted . So , please , don’t be angry or mad at me if I will accidentally break some of the forum rules , because there is no bad intensions .
                 Since yesterday I am happy owner of the ticket of SCANDAL concert in London ! But , before going to the concert , I will need to reach London itself . Right now I need to choose the right flight and I have quite difficult choice between “WizzAir” flight to Luton Airport and “Ryanair” flight to Stansted airport . The price is approximately the same , Ryanair has much better schedule . But the problem is with accessing airport on my way back . I have no idea how long the concert and after-concert activities will be . According to ojp.nationalrail.co.uk the last train from Liverpool Street Station back to Stansted is at 23:25 . If I will miss it , I will need to wait until 3:40 , but my flight back will be at 6:25 (if I will choose Ryanair) . And I’m not even sure , if it is possible to wait at the station during the night . 
                 Trains for Luton airport goes from St Pancras station during whole night , but WizzAir flight back to Riga is only at 14:00 , so I’m afraid that I will fall asleep somewhere . So , I would be really grateful for any information about concert duration .
                  And , yes , maybe there are some local inhabitants of England at the forum ? If yes , then I would like to ask : is it necessary to buy a train ticket through the Internet ? Can I just buy it at the station ? I assume that it would be not so expensive as via Internet .

Insanity is an inner freedom . 
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:52 pm

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
Before I go into the details - why not stay in London for the night? Beats the hassle of all that rushing after the gig?

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:24 pm

Brv

Brv

Caless Student
Caless Student
Well , it’s quite a difficult thing to stay for a night in a completely unfamiliar city . I’ve never been in UK before . After all the main action I will have only one task : reach an airport and not to fall asleep until boarding an airplane . That’s why I’m feeling some difficulties right now . “Ryanair” has a excellent schedule for what I’m planning , the only problem is that train back to Stansted .

Insanity is an inner freedom . 
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:00 pm

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
Brv wrote:Well , it’s quite a difficult thing to stay for a night in a completely unfamiliar city . I’ve never been in UK before . After all the main action I will have only one task : reach an airport and not to fall asleep until boarding an airplane . That’s why I’m feeling some difficulties right now . “Ryanair” has a excellent schedule for what I’m planning , the only problem is that train back to Stansted .

Fair enough, but that would mean you have to probably leave early before the gig ends.

Keep an eye on this thread or the other Hello World tour one if anyone has any tips on cheap sleeps in town if you ever change your mind.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:10 pm

joon

joon

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Alright, so from what I can see Gatwick would actually be faster and cheaper than Heathrow according to Google. The problem is that just like Brv, I'd prefer not to spend the night. So if the subway stops at midnight, can I still take the bus to "London Victoria" and then the train back to Gatwick?

I don't mind waiting for several hours, but I'd feel much safer at the airport since I'm not a very big person. So would this be a viable strategy?

Also I read somewhere that the subway would run for longer times in 2015. Is this true?

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:44 pm

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
Just a quick look at the internet gives you these info. Hope this helps! ^^ The curfew for the O2 in Islington is 2300 hrs. Thus, even with the hi-touch, everyone should be out of the venue by that time the latest.

On Sundays (the day of the gig)

Last train to Gatwick from Victoria: 0032 hrs http://www.gatwickexpress.com/

Last train to Stansted from Liverpool Street: 2325 hrs https://www.stanstedexpress.com/timetable/timetable

The nearest tube station to the venue is ANGEL (Northern Line). The last tube from this station southbound/northbound is about 2330 hrs but bear in mind you need to transfer to another line to reach Liverpool St and Victoria respectively, so possibly take the earlier tube like 2300 hrs thereabouts, or MUCH earlier eg 2230-2240 hrs esp if you are going to Stansted to catch the 2325hr train!

Map of the underground: http://www.tfl.gov.uk/maps/track/tube

The 24-hr Tube service will not commence until Sept 2015, I'm afraid.

Sleeping at Stansted is not a problem according to this: http://www.sleepinginairports.net/europe/londonstansted.htm

Gatwick is OK too: http://www.sleepinginairports.net/europe/londongatwick.htm

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:24 pm

joon

joon

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Oh wait, right. UK-time is one hour behind Sweden.
So let's break this down.

VIP gets in at 18.00
Regular tickets at 19.00
SCANDAL plays at 20.00 (Do they have someone that opens for them?)

Concert probably takes at least 2 hours, but this is the uncertain part. So that means that it ends at the earliest at 22.00

Angel at 23.00 -> Euston Underground Station -> London Victoria Rail Station -> Gatwick Airport Rail Station 00:14

The flight I have my eyes on leaves at 05:30

I don't go to concerts very often, but how long do you guys think SCANDAL will play?

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:42 pm

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
joon wrote:Oh wait, right. UK-time is one hour behind Sweden.
So let's break this down.

VIP gets in at 18.00
Regular tickets at 19.00
SCANDAL plays at 20.00 (Do they have someone that opens for them?)

Concert probably takes at least 2 hours, but this is the uncertain part. So that means that it ends at the earliest at 22.00

Angel at 23.00 -> Euston Underground Station -> London Victoria Rail Station -> Gatwick Airport Rail Station 00:14

The flight I have my eyes on leaves at 05:30

I don't go to concerts very often, but how long do you guys think SCANDAL will play?

When I saw them in Singapore last year, a 16-song set by them was like an hour and a half including encore breaks. And since you have a VIP tix, at least add another 30 mins at the end (for the wait etc).

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:50 pm

joon

joon

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
maharizm wrote:When I saw them in Singapore last year, a 16-song set by them was like an hour and a half including encore breaks. And since you have a VIP tix, at least add another 30 mins at the end (for the wait etc).

So that means that even if they were to play for 2 hours, and we add the 30 minutes at the end, it would still be possible to catch the Angel tube at 23.00.

Worst case scenario the last one at 23.30.

Although there could likely be some delay before they go on.
I guess it would be a good idea to have a plan B in case I do need to spend the night.

edit: Completely missed what you wrote about the curfew. That means that no matter what happens the last tube at 23.30 is always a possibility.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum