You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (3 votes)

Nai Nai Night 2014
SCANDAL
Lyrics & Composition: TOMOMI
Key: D major (tad odd...)
Spoiler:

As always, corrections are very welcomed! As I've said before, in the recording the song is played with barre chords, however it'll sound perfectly fine if you play it with open chords. It's just that the strumming/muting thing going on in the song isn't gonna sound as good is all. Oh and I had no idea how to label the song structure in this song lol; and the key sorta threw me off, but it's a really fun song to just jam out and play around with!

Enjoy and have fun! Happy 

Back to top Go down

Re: Nai Nai Night 2014 Chords
Posted Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:25 pm

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
http://stomachofchaos.com
Looks like you're the resident (fast) chord finder on S-H now. Good job!

Nai Nai Night 2014 Chords SCANDALCOLLE-2020-SIG

~ CHECK OUT MY 「感謝祭」ŌSAKA 2018 VIDEO! 見てください!  ~

16-17/3/13 *SCAPE Warehouse | SIN • 29/1/15 たましんRISURUホール | 立川市、日本 • 31/1/15 ベイシア文化ホール | 前橋市、日本 • 26/4/15 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 12-13/1/16 日本武道館 | 東京、日本 • 10/9/16 Melkweg | AMS • 17/9/16 Szene | WIEN • 24/9/16 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 10/6/18 MacPherson Stadium | HK • 10-11/11/18 ZEPP Ōsaka Bayside | 大阪、日本
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:14 am

yukime213

yukime213

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Thanks for this :D

SCANDAL is LOVE.love. .love. .love. 
Nai Nai Night 2014 Chords Cover11
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:48 am

Metal Mickey

Metal Mickey

International Performer
International Performer
A simple fun song to play. The magic is, I'm playing it on my own and can feel that Tomomi is singing next to me! Wonderful!

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:10 am

syakmp

syakmp

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
@Maharizm. Aw, thanks so much; that really made my day! I know there used to be quite a few people around here that would update chords really quickly but sadly most of them just aren't around anymore. Onegai Navigation is the next one on my list to work out hehe.

@Yukime213. No worries!

@Metal Mickey. Can't argue with you there; it really is like a campfire-ish song, haha.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:21 pm

Mitchan

Mitchan

International Performer
International Performer
.omg. thank you soo much~~!!!

Nai Nai Night 2014 Chords Tumblr_pon1n3Osjl1shzh85o3_400
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:16 am

Jikan~

Jikan~

International Performer
International Performer
OwO! thank you for this! I tried playing it and it's awesome! .happy.

Nai Nai Night 2014 Chords SCANDAL
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:44 am

Rinakkusu

Rinakkusu

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://tnmaa.net
Thank you so much ma'am... Though I'm a beginner when it comes to guitar. But I can play this one. Thank you, thank you...  Onion Smile

SCANDAL
RINA IS MY BIAS!!!

Nai Nai Night 2014 Chords Cguh1xJU0AA4elg
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:06 am

KurtP

KurtP

Caless Student
Caless Student
https://www.youtube.com/NirvanicaZ
Very nice! I do have some corrections though.

The verse progression is D,F,G,C and repeat. The F is both lower and higher than the root D, varying within parts of the song.
The bridge is right except the 3rd strum is actually C# (the one possible chord between C and D). Of course, if you're playing standard chords it's not really gonna be possible to do this, but if you're playing bar chords like the original it shouldn't be too rough.

The solo is exactly the same as the chorus. No special B minors!

Since I'm going by ear, normally I'd say there's room for interpretation and I might not be 100% correct... but I'm basically 100% certain on these corrections, as the recording is very barren in its production whereas I like dissecting songs with many many layers.

Oh, also the song is definitely in D major, but I believe it uses a mixolidian scale rather than a regular major scale. The only difference between the two is that you drop the 7th note in the scale (you can tell by the heavy use of C chords in the verse rather than a C# base A chord!) I only know this terminology because i looked it up when I was noticing it a lot in old Pokemon songs, as well as old school Green Day jams.

Other than that, great job! How long have you been learning by ear for? You're pretty good!

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.