Re: [Paris] HELLO WORLD Tour
Posted Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:48 am

schiapcom

schiapcom

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Eee You This evening thanks
ps Darksider thanks for info.

Unfortunatly Visit my little Youtube channel dedicated to SCANDAL is closed after 2 years,i wish to thanks all for the support.
Please Follow my new little YTube channel dedicated to SCANDAL ! :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bvp3QIOGIRc
Mio articolo in italiano sul blog di Desideri D'Oriente (Italian)
http://fabcollection.blogspot.it/2014/07/jmusic-le-scandal.html#more

SCANDAL simply the best band of the planet !
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:26 pm

IceT

IceT

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
So many people standing 3hours before entrance in front of the venue, unbelieveable.

"Ich glaube, auf dieser Welt gibt es keine Vernunft, und an Güte fehlt es auch."
"Kann sein. Aber das lässt sich wohl jetzt nicht mehr ändern."
"Das Rückgabedatum ist abgelaufen."
"Und die Quittung weggeschmissen." 1Q84, Aomame und Ayumi im Gespräch.

Nicht ich bin verrückt, die Welt ist es.
Haruki Murakami

"Wohin man auch geht, sich selbst entkommt man
nicht. Es ist so wie mit dem eigenen Schatten, der folgt einem auch
überallhin." Haruki Murakami
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:55 pm

hybrid3415

hybrid3415

Caless Student
Caless Student
Come on then guys! Let us know what we can expect tomorrow in London!

How was it? Can you remember the setlist? Did they talk much?

Also how was the VIP event?

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:22 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
I'm pretty sure a good chunk of people who went tonight are also going tomorrow (myself included) and most of us are leaving early in the morning, so don't expect too many updates.

However, here's the set list.

01. love in action
02. Satisfaction
03. DOLL
04. Shunkan Sentimental
05. SCANDAL BABY
06. Kagen no Tsuki
07. Onegai Navigation
08. Hon wo Yomu
09. Kan Biiru
10. Oyasumi
11. Departure
12. Taiyou to Kimi ga Egaku STORY
13. Yoake no Ryuuseigun
14. Your song
15. Image

Encore:
16. Shoujo S
17. EVERYBODY SAY YEAH!

Last edited by thoseguiltyeyes on Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:24 pm; edited 2 times in total

[Paris] HELLO WORLD Tour  - Page 3 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:53 pm

hybrid3415

hybrid3415

Caless Student
Caless Student
Awesome! Thank you. 

I've followed you on Twitter too (hope you don't mind) as JPU Records RT'd your amazing cosplay. I'm looking forward to seeing what you wear tomorrow! (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:21 am

lolo-kun

lolo-kun

Caless Student
Caless Student
Yoake no Ryuuseigun is missing from the setlist.
I think they played it near the end, maybe just after Image, not sure.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:07 am

M

M

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
A lot of people voted for KOE in their FB poll (well, comments)
but I guess this tour is really all bout HELLO WORLD album.
Gonna wait for Koe to pop out in their setlist, or something for STANDARD.
Thanks for this ^^

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:08 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
lolo-kun wrote:Yoake no Ryuuseigun is missing from the setlist.
I think they played it near the end, maybe just after Image, not sure.

haha darn, you're right. That's what I get for saying that at 1 am while exhausted. Apologies, and thanks! I'll change it soon.

[Paris] HELLO WORLD Tour  - Page 3 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:26 am

Star~world96®

Star~world96®

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Umm...I noticed between their Japanese tour set list and the Paris set list that its quite different.  Their Japan set list had 4+ songs and played all of Hello World songs excluding Runners High and sometime Place of Life.  This set list is a little bit shorter and Graduation is not in it ....but the rest of the solos are? .deli.
They said that it was going to be basically their Japanese set list but with a few special changes, but the only changes I see is that they took away 4 song spots and made the set list shorter.
I'm pretty sure who ever went to the concert had loads of fun and this wouldn't bother them much (Well Scandal lives are always worth watching) but I'm just a little curious and confused.
P.S I'm not one of the lucky ones that went to the live (or any future live at that), but I was curious about the set list and this thought just came to my head. I know its just one of the stops, but I hope their future set list during the tour would be fair to the Japanese setlist with actual "special" treatment. I'm surprised they didn't play Koe even though a lot of fans requested it.
Anyway I hope you guys had a wonderful time, and for the fans who r going to their other lives , be safe and have super fun .hi.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:10 pm

Shanipika

Shanipika

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Mmmmm just wanted to ask, since it was in Paris, did they try to speak a bit in french? I mean, just a bit? Like well, I dont know..  XD Just wanted to know since, well, I know I wont hear em speak my first language even if I get to see them one day cuz it  would prolly not be in France haha. Im just a little curious.

[Paris] HELLO WORLD Tour  - Page 3 Signat10
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:37 pm

ShinBaka

ShinBaka

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://nathangey.com
Hello everyone, I'm french photographer and I was at the concert in Paris yesterday Happy

It was really awesome, all members were very happy to be there to make a good moment with all french fan!

The concert was sold out finally :p

I took some pictures, you can find them on my facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/NathanGeyPhotography) or on my portfolio (http://nathangey.com/portfolio/scandal-world-tour-in-paris-2015/

I hope you'll enjoy my photo gallery :D

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:08 pm

schiapcom

schiapcom

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Im very sorry but after the concert i must go back to my hotel because i was very seek in did,and i lost my road to the hotel,i walking for 1 hours in the different direction in this condition,it was terrible.
And also today im seek...
i want to meet many people will be for another time,my apologies again.
It was an amazing concert in Paris,absolutely fantastic.

Unfortunatly Visit my little Youtube channel dedicated to SCANDAL is closed after 2 years,i wish to thanks all for the support.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:37 pm

darksider59

darksider59

International Performer
International Performer
@Star~world96®️
Indeed, I enjoyed it a lot ! so much fun ! it was my first concert and I was so happy that it was a Scandal concert.
Maybe it's shorter because of the first part band (that I personally didn't enjoy).

@Shanipika
Yes, they tried to speak french (and they did it very well). If I'm not mistaken, they spoke french for members intro and said "comment ça va Paris, merci beaucoup " and things like that.

The doors opened at 6PM, and I arrived just 5 mins before. The last few kilometers were long due to the traffic. I had a VIP ticket, so I entered quickly.
After a second ticket checking (I think), we queued again in the venue for the Hi Touch. I decided to buy a T shirt "Hello World" (a red one) and my friend also bought one T shirt and an album.
The girls showed up in front of the stage, behind the barricade, for the Hi Touch. As I expected, it was very fast, so I just say "Hello" and quick messages like that to the girls (I couldn't believe they were in front of me  .nosebleed. ). Also, as I expected, the girls were small (but I'm 6'1) and so beautiful.
After that, my friend and I met again a guy from the waiting line and talked until the first part starts. Thankfully, it wasn't too long and soon Scandal came on stage. I jumped and screamed during the whole show haha. It was amazing, and seeing Rina with a guitar .love.
My only "regret" is that from where I was (~5m behind the barricade, in front of Haruna), I couldn't see Rina that much. But I was able to see her well when she played guitar so I'm still very delighted.

When the concert ended, I quickly said "hi" to Babaloued. Then I tried to contact schiapcom but the phone number seemed to be wrong, sadly. Like you said, we will have another opportunity to meet, so don't worry.

So, we decided to go back to the parking lot, we ate a quick snack before making our way back home (2h30 of car, with Scandal music and Silent Siren). Did a stop to buy a sandwhich after leaving Paris.

[Paris] HELLO WORLD Tour  - Page 3 MUW2SyY
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:15 pm

schiapcom

schiapcom

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
i send an sms after the concert do you have received this one ? that is very strange i ceck in my mobile and the sms is in sending...
anyway i wish to meet you also for a quick time anyway i was very seek i have a fever
so i decided sadly to come back to the hotel,because my departure was this early mornig.
No problem will be for another concert for Shure !
It was AMAZING concert ! it's impossibile describe this concert for me,im still emotioned in did.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:27 pm

IceT

IceT

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
From my position I could see all 4 very good. I was in front of the speakers next to Mami.
[Paris] HELLO WORLD Tour  - Page 3 Bataclan_24.4.15j2k1e [Paris] HELLO WORLD Tour  - Page 3 Bataclan_25.4.15_1b4j68 [Paris] HELLO WORLD Tour  - Page 3 Bataclan_25.4.15_2ezjuc [Paris] HELLO WORLD Tour  - Page 3 Bataclan_25.4.15_3avkkq
Sadly the announcements about not taking photos aso where only in french. I can't speak/understand french Sad
( and french people seem to be very slow, took to long to get the Tour-Shirt and the Greatest Hits CD, so I lost my good entry position.)

"Ich glaube, auf dieser Welt gibt es keine Vernunft, und an Güte fehlt es auch."
"Kann sein. Aber das lässt sich wohl jetzt nicht mehr ändern."
"Das Rückgabedatum ist abgelaufen."
"Und die Quittung weggeschmissen." 1Q84, Aomame und Ayumi im Gespräch.

Nicht ich bin verrückt, die Welt ist es.
Haruki Murakami

"Wohin man auch geht, sich selbst entkommt man
nicht. Es ist so wie mit dem eigenen Schatten, der folgt einem auch
überallhin." Haruki Murakami
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:47 pm

darksider59

darksider59

International Performer
International Performer
@ShinBaka

Thank you for the beautiful pictures Nice one Haruna's pic when she's clapping her hands is priceless .love.

@schiapcom
Unfortunately, I didn't receive it. Don't worry I understand, the most important is that you enjoyed the concert.

[Paris] HELLO WORLD Tour  - Page 3 MUW2SyY
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.