Go down

Kantai Collection [Page 1 of 1]

Kantai Collection
Posted Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:05 am

M

M

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Why isn't anyone talking about this? Has anybody seen KanColle?
Honestly, I've never played the game (because there's also no english ver. yet.) I just have this friend who talks a lot about it so I decided to give it a shot. The anime's pretty cool and there are laughs too.

Here's the PV ^^

Their voices seems to have been muted in the PV and only shows 4 characters out of many ._. And the OP and ED is very cool~

Well, yup that's it!
Any favourite character?! Thoughts about the latest episode(.waaa.Akagi-senpai)

Back to top Go down

Re: Kantai Collection
Posted Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:22 am

SoulSnatcher911

SoulSnatcher911

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
So this is what you are wishing in the other thread?

Maja Maja ah!!! .uhuh.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:02 am

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
http://stomachofchaos.com
Funny that I was only introduced to this last by way of an anime-related blog and this thread pops up.

The story in the anime apparently is different from the game although the premise of these girls being embodiments of Japanese war naval vessels remain the same.

If you are a bit of a war history fanatic, especially of battles in the Pacific during WW2, you'd defo recognise the character's names (eg Yamato and Akagi to name two).

Kantai Collection SCANDALCOLLE-2020-SIG

~ CHECK OUT MY 「感謝祭」ŌSAKA 2018 VIDEO! 見てください!  ~

16-17/3/13 *SCAPE Warehouse | SIN • 29/1/15 たましんRISURUホール | 立川市、日本 • 31/1/15 ベイシア文化ホール | 前橋市、日本 • 26/4/15 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 12-13/1/16 日本武道館 | 東京、日本 • 10/9/16 Melkweg | AMS • 17/9/16 Szene | WIEN • 24/9/16 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 10/6/18 MacPherson Stadium | HK • 10-11/11/18 ZEPP Ōsaka Bayside | 大阪、日本
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:48 pm

M

M

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
maharizm wrote:Funny that I was only introduced to this last by way of an anime-related blog and this thread pops up.

The story in the anime apparently is different from the game although the premise of these girls being embodiments of Japanese war naval vessels remain the same.

If you are a bit of a war history fanatic, especially of battles in the Pacific during WW2, you'd defo recognise the character's names (eg Yamato and Akagi to name two). 
Well, if it's not that connected to the game, I guess i'm not missing that much if I just watch the anime (but I'm pretty sure i'll play this is if an english version comes out)

I just realised that too (bout the names) when I was about half way and heard ''OPERATION MI" being mentioned in the anime.
I am suffering ; u ; why do i know about the history ; u ; it pains me to know who'll die and who'll live and stuff like that. Half of me is hoping that the anime should follow the history, but half of me is telling me 'nobody should die, everyone's too important and pretty and huhuhu'

Anyways, maybe i'm really fascinated by this anime because it's probably my first anime that relates to real war history ^^ It was worth it.

SoulSnatcher911 wrote:So this is what you are wishing in the other thread?

Maja Maja ah!!! Kantai Collection 438254

Yup. I haven't watched on-going anime (except for Detective Conan which i'm currently 500 episodes behind lol) for a long time so yeah, I have been weeping ; u ; Even though the latest episode was just aired on the 18th, I want more lol.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:43 pm

nihongomusic101

Caless Student
Caless Student
Surprised people watched it.at least I am not the only one on here who does like it.so who's your favorite character? Mine would be kangou-san

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:25 pm

M

M

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Well, I don't particularly have any favourite since there's just too many characters. But so far, i'm curious of Fubuki, if she will grow stronger and why she was really picked (was not quite satisfied with the admiral's answer, i feel like there's more to it.)

I also like Nagamon~ (Nagato) She's so cute:) I wanna see her fight tho. I hope one day she will be armed and all.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri May 01, 2015 5:14 pm

J

J

Caless Student
Caless Student
Love this anime! All characters are so lovable its hard to choose. 
My favourite will probably be Kongou & Kaga. 
Akatsuki class is really cute too!

Can't wait for season 2~~

Kantai Collection 4zHcerQ
「超SCANDAL」
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.