You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Alxa

Alxa

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
My wife and I are in a huge line in Nagoya. It's a holiday today (Emperor's birthday) so even around 11 when we got here the one was quite lone. There are easily a few hundred people behind us so it could be worse.

Back to top Go down
EyE_uttarothai

EyE_uttarothai

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
They will start selling at 13.30, and now look like it's going to rain.

Back to top Go down
Alxa

Alxa

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Good to know.  We have umbrellas for that reason.  The line is wrapping back aroubd.  I suspect there is more than 1000 people behind us.  Scandal merchandise is popular. Though I expect the raffle has something to do with it.

Back to top Go down
kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
http://stomachofchaos.com
Alxa wrote:Good to know.  We have umbrellas for that reason.  The line is wrapping back aroubd.  I suspect there is more than 1000 people behind us.  Scandal merchandise is popular. Though I expect the raffle has something to do with it.

That's why I bought the merch online... lol.

Enjoy the show, guys!

setlist_perfectworld - SCANDAL ARENA TOUR 2015-2016 『PERFECT WORLD』 - Page 7 SCANDALCOLLE-2020-SIG

~ CHECK OUT MY 「感謝祭」ŌSAKA 2018 VIDEO! 見てください!  ~

16-17/3/13 *SCAPE Warehouse | SIN • 29/1/15 たましんRISURUホール | 立川市、日本 • 31/1/15 ベイシア文化ホール | 前橋市、日本 • 26/4/15 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 12-13/1/16 日本武道館 | 東京、日本 • 10/9/16 Melkweg | AMS • 17/9/16 Szene | WIEN • 24/9/16 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 10/6/18 MacPherson Stadium | HK • 10-11/11/18 ZEPP Ōsaka Bayside | 大阪、日本
Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

setlist_perfectworld - SCANDAL ARENA TOUR 2015-2016 『PERFECT WORLD』 - Page 7 THUZf3W

Set list for SCANDAL ARENA TOUR 2015-2016 『PERFECT WORLD』 @ Nippon Gaishi Hall, 12/23:

Spoiler:

#front-page #setlist #setlist_perfectworld

setlist_perfectworld - SCANDAL ARENA TOUR 2015-2016 『PERFECT WORLD』 - Page 7 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
ariadne32391

ariadne32391

International Performer
International Performer
OMG!  .toj. They played Kill The Virgin and Switch again!!! I hope they play it in Budokan as well!! Now I'm getting really excited!!

setlist_perfectworld - SCANDAL ARENA TOUR 2015-2016 『PERFECT WORLD』 - Page 7 Sig10LOVE
Back to top Go down
kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
ariadne32391 wrote:OMG!  .toj. They played Kill The Virgin and Switch again!!! I hope they play it in Budokan as well!! Now I'm getting really excited!!

They didn't play Switch in Kobe. Nevertheless, can't wait which oldie they're gonna surprise us with in Tokyo. Only 20 days to go!!!

setlist_perfectworld - SCANDAL ARENA TOUR 2015-2016 『PERFECT WORLD』 - Page 7 SCANDALCOLLE-2020-SIG

16-17/3/13 *SCAPE Warehouse | SIN • 29/1/15 たましんRISURUホール | 立川市、日本 • 31/1/15 ベイシア文化ホール | 前橋市、日本 • 26/4/15 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 12-13/1/16 日本武道館 | 東京、日本 • 10/9/16 Melkweg | AMS • 17/9/16 Szene | WIEN • 24/9/16 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 10/6/18 MacPherson Stadium | HK • 10-11/11/18 ZEPP Ōsaka Bayside | 大阪、日本
Back to top Go down
ariadne32391

ariadne32391

International Performer
International Performer
Ahhhh Right! It was Kimi to Yoru to Namida... But either of the two I would be happy! I really love both songs!

setlist_perfectworld - SCANDAL ARENA TOUR 2015-2016 『PERFECT WORLD』 - Page 7 Sig10LOVE
Back to top Go down
reilachii

reilachii

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://reilachii.tumblr.com
I was wondering if they would play some of the new songs they were recording in this tour as they did with hello world's one and omg they did! suki suki... curious name, it already gives me an happy vibe.

Back to top Go down
EyE_uttarothai

EyE_uttarothai

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Suki Suki was great. It started with the bass but the song not-so-rock like onegai navigation. However, in my opinion, Shoujo S was the best song for tonight!!
I hope that someone can translate what they talked in mc. I don't understand Japanese, they talked about Rina's father? Iphone6 and some presents??

Back to top Go down
hanautasancho

hanautasancho

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Suki Suki, sounds-like Tomomi wrote and/or composed the song.... I'm quite curious how it sounds like. Well in 3 months we will definitely get to hear it. Can't wait

Back to top Go down

Qberto

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Switch and a new song! I wonder what they'll do at Budokan.
Not sure how you can connect Tomomi with the new song just because it starts with the bass.

Back to top Go down
EyE_uttarothai

EyE_uttarothai

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
To be honest, I couldn't tell the difference about new version of Switch. Feel liked the song just has sound of bell ringing when it started. In addition, They played Departure 2 times since Haru's mic turned mute so she stopped abrubly and started again

Back to top Go down
Alxa

Alxa

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Concert was awesome.  We will definitely be back in Japan for another concert sometime.

Back to top Go down
Star~world96®

Star~world96®

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Suki . Suki sounds interesting, I wonder what kind of song it is. .uhuh.

I can now guess every 13th song and 3rd encore song on the setlist are the ones that change each venue.

Back to top Go down
Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Well, turns out I will be attending the Jan 12-13 concerts! Its been a crazy couple of weeks planning everything and pooling the money but now its getting real, I will be going to Japan for the first time ever! I cant even believe it to be honest, I'll believe it once I arrive at Narita airport.

That being said, it'll be a crazy experience for me, It is a completely unexplored territory for me so my schedule will be mostly packed, if you'll be around I hope to see you there. 

I have 2 tickets (1 for each night) extra so if you still need some send me a PM, face value obviously just trying to help out. 

Cant wait to see the shows!!!

setlist_perfectworld - SCANDAL ARENA TOUR 2015-2016 『PERFECT WORLD』 - Page 7 Slide-13
Back to top Go down
kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
Noodles wrote:Well, turns out I will be attending the Jan 12-13 concerts! Its been a crazy couple of weeks planning everything and pooling the money but now its getting real, I will be going to Japan for the first time ever! I cant even believe it to be honest, I'll believe it once I arrive at Narita airport.

That being said, it'll be a crazy experience for me, It is a completely unexplored territory for me so my schedule will be mostly packed, if you'll be around I hope to see you there. 

I have 2 tickets (1 for each night) extra so if you still need some send me a PM, face value obviously just trying to help out. 

Cant wait to see the shows!!!

See you there, then. Can't believe it'll be 13 more days to Budōkan!

Back to top Go down
Alxa

Alxa

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
We're back home, Anyone that has any fears about credit cards for merch don't worry, I had no problems with a chip and sign card.

I picked up the documentary, but been have not had a chance to watch it yet.  I'm quite happy that I got the limited towel and t-shirt in Nagoya, as they still had them when we got up many hundreds of people deep in the line.  The Tote Bag is awesome, it's bigger then any other of this style we've seen.   It was great for carrying things we bought around Japan until we had to upgrade to a larger bag.

Lesson Learned - if it's a holiday plan to show up even earlier if you want to be front of the line.   Many other lessons were learned as this was our first concert in Japan.  But crowd control was excellent and seemed trivial compared to the crowds at New Years Happy

Enjoy Budōkan everyone that's going 1 week from today!!!  I'm looking forward to the blu-ray release and perhaps I'll be able to spot some of you in the crowd footage!

Back to top Go down
ariadne32391

ariadne32391

International Performer
International Performer
For those going on the 12th, what time are you going to Budokan? Also, I want to buy merchandise, what time is the best to line up? I also don't want to be too early. This is my first Japanese concert.  .smile.

Back to top Go down
kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
ariadne32391 wrote:For those going on the 12th, what time are you going to Budokan? Also, I want to buy merchandise, what time is the best to line up? I also don't want to be too early. This is my first Japanese concert.  .smile.

I haven't really decided. I may turn up at like 3:30PM onwards to soak up the atmosphere and escape the rush hour. Queues for merch might be crazy already by then, but I'm not too worried as, err... I've already bought my merch online. lol (travelling half way around the planet to one of the best cities in the world only to stand in a line for hours... uhuh).

I do still have to get the Budokan-only tee and towel, but failing that, I'll get that online too hahaha.

Back to top Go down
Star~world96®

Star~world96®

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I really hope WOWOW isn't gonna cut out a few songs from the Budokan day 2 for run time, like they did in Scandal vs Budokan 2012, I would like to see the whole performance. .hail.

Back to top Go down

saber

Caless Student
Caless Student
Heya! I just managed to get a ticket for the concert on the 12th as well! It'll be my first Scandal concert. Hope to see you guys there! Is there any plan on where to meet etc?

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)

setlist_perfectworld - SCANDAL ARENA TOUR 2015-2016 『PERFECT WORLD』 - Page 7 Kn9D8xS

Set list for SCANDAL ARENA TOUR 2015-2016『PERFECT WORLD』 @ Nippon Budokan, day 1:

Spoiler:

#front-page #setlist #setlist_perfectworld

The MC tonight was interesting; they talked about what they did for the New Year holiday and HARU talked about how she peed in the ocean...hahaha. I'll try to write more about it later!

setlist_perfectworld - SCANDAL ARENA TOUR 2015-2016 『PERFECT WORLD』 - Page 7 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
neotono

neotono

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Haru peed in the ocean LOL. That's got to be a barrel of laughs. .lol.

setlist_perfectworld - SCANDAL ARENA TOUR 2015-2016 『PERFECT WORLD』 - Page 7 9CS8aFq
Back to top Go down
tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
I think most people have peed in the ocean at some time Happy

setlist_perfectworld - SCANDAL ARENA TOUR 2015-2016 『PERFECT WORLD』 - Page 7 Sig_sc10
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.