You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

shirokun

shirokun

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Damn, it'll be less than three months away by time we can get them then... -______- Yeah, 20,000 Yen for a non descriptive seat, no thanks lol

櫻井義郎
시로 (21)
Back to top Go down
GazRZ

GazRZ

Caless Student
Caless Student
Really sucks as I'll be in Japan from the 14th of November for 2 weeks, I'm hoping for another World Tour announcement, I need my Mami Tomo fix dammit >_<

"Kimi wa hon wo yomu, Watashi ga yomanai hon wo yomu, Kimi wa hon wo yomu
Watashi wa sono kansou wo kiku, Kimi ga yonda hon wo, Ganbatte watashi mo yomu
Kimi ga yonda hon wo, Sukoshi zutsu watashi mo yomu~"

~ Hon Wo Yomu ~
Back to top Go down
Alxa

Alxa

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
General sale starts this weekend, The Hyatt is trying to get tickets for me at a fee of only $5 + 5%

Back to top Go down
kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
http://stomachofchaos.com
Alxa wrote:General sale starts this weekend, The Hyatt is trying to get tickets for me at a fee of only $5 + 5%

Still torn between getting general sale tix (safest bet) and resale ones (better seats). Decisions, decisions.

Nice choice of hotel by the way. Stayed at the Park Hyatt just the once - superb service and the staff are so attentive!

setlist - SCANDAL ARENA TOUR 2015-2016 『PERFECT WORLD』 - Page 4 SCANDALCOLLE-2020-SIG

~ CHECK OUT MY 「感謝祭」ŌSAKA 2018 VIDEO! 見てください!  ~

16-17/3/13 *SCAPE Warehouse | SIN • 29/1/15 たましんRISURUホール | 立川市、日本 • 31/1/15 ベイシア文化ホール | 前橋市、日本 • 26/4/15 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 12-13/1/16 日本武道館 | 東京、日本 • 10/9/16 Melkweg | AMS • 17/9/16 Szene | WIEN • 24/9/16 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 10/6/18 MacPherson Stadium | HK • 10-11/11/18 ZEPP Ōsaka Bayside | 大阪、日本
Back to top Go down
Alxa

Alxa

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
kudo_maharizu wrote:
Alxa wrote:General sale starts this weekend, The Hyatt is trying to get tickets for me at a fee of only $5 + 5%

Still torn between getting general sale tix (safest bet) and resale ones (better seats). Decisions, decisions.

Nice choice of hotel by the way. Stayed at the Park Hyatt just the once - superb service and the staff are so attentive!

We stayed at the Park Hyatt last time, this time it's the Hyatt Regency.  The concierge is just as good.  We're also staying at the new Adaz in Tokyo when we return to Tokyo and the Regency in Kyoto and the Grand in Fukuoka.  I like Hyatts Happy

We're taking a risk with the General sale to start as it's most likely the cheapest option.  And this is a bonus of our trip, we'll be in Tokyo and the concert is at Nippongaishi Hall, about 2 hours away by shinkansen.

Back to top Go down
ariadne32391

ariadne32391

International Performer
International Performer
Hello everyone.. I am planning on attending the Jan 12 show in Budokan.. But it's my first time attending a japanese concert.. I would like to ask for your help... What's the best way to buy tickets and at the same time get great seats as well?

I am currently in Japan.. I was advised by a fellow fan that I should check out ticketcamp.net and buy FC tickets that are being resold. Is someone familiar with this?

Does higher price = better seats? Also how will I know what the seat placement is?

thank you in advance to anyone who will answer my questions! Hope to see you all there!:D

setlist - SCANDAL ARENA TOUR 2015-2016 『PERFECT WORLD』 - Page 4 Sig10LOVE
Back to top Go down
Tombery

Tombery

Caless Student
Caless Student
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

You can buy tickets via a proxy service after the general release at October 17, 2015. Here are two reliable services but there are many more in the internet. JM is a bit cheaper but more complicated and FJ is very easy to use and offers PayPal and Credit Card.

http://www.japonicamarket.com/
http://www.fromjapan.co.jp/

You can also link yahoo auctions or ticket selling sites to both or FJ also takes requests from you to search the right ticket for a fixed budget.

http://www.ticket.co.jp/sys/search.php?com=init&ki=7086&st=20140622
http://ticketcamp.net/scandal-tickets/
http://auctions.yahoo.co.jp/

It is not guaranteed that a higher price also results in a better seat. Before every concert is a seat plan released so you can check in which area the “letters” are and how close to the stage. I already bought a resale FC ticket and was very lucky in Osaka and average for Yokohama.

This time I will get my Mania tickets directly and I am already excited about their location. If they are not satisfying I am also going to use yahoo auctions again and accept the higher price.

I can’t list my attended lives anymore. Too many – over 60. In 2024 I will celebrate my 10 anniversary of SCANDAL lives.
Back to top Go down

Where to buy tickets
Posted Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:09 pm

Gelo1234

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hi guys! need help! I'm planning on going to japan this december.. and i want to watch scandal where can i buy tickets?? from net...i'm planning on going to the nagoya concert please help Happy

Back to top Go down
ariadne32391

ariadne32391

International Performer
International Performer
Thanks tomberry!!!

Back to top Go down
Alxa

Alxa

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
We have tickets for Nippon Gaishi Hall!!!!  .happy.

It's section I row 24 on this map: http://www.nespa.or.jp/hall/floormap/files/kanran.pdf

Middle of the stadium, 2nd set of seats going up.  So very good seats with no fuss via the hyatt concierge for only about 10% over the ticket price. (I found pictures of the view and of where the seats are exactly - it's not a huge arena so I think these are really good seats from the general sale.

Guessing this is about as good as I could expect via the general sale, I'm just excited to go to a concert in Japan!

Back to top Go down
shirokun

shirokun

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Having mucho difficulties with Budokan tickets..... no one seems to clearly list where the seats will be.

櫻井義郎
시로 (21)
Back to top Go down

eionswolf

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Also nothing anywhere closer than the second floor area TOJ Onion

Back to top Go down
shirokun

shirokun

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
^That too lol, I guess I wouldn't mind that..... they are only like 2000 Yen.

櫻井義郎
시로 (21)
Back to top Go down
kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
shirokun wrote:... they are only like 2000 Yen.

I wouldn't bet on it. 11 bidders and three days to go, if it's the same seller you're referring to.

setlist - SCANDAL ARENA TOUR 2015-2016 『PERFECT WORLD』 - Page 4 SCANDALCOLLE-2020-SIG

16-17/3/13 *SCAPE Warehouse | SIN • 29/1/15 たましんRISURUホール | 立川市、日本 • 31/1/15 ベイシア文化ホール | 前橋市、日本 • 26/4/15 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 12-13/1/16 日本武道館 | 東京、日本 • 10/9/16 Melkweg | AMS • 17/9/16 Szene | WIEN • 24/9/16 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 10/6/18 MacPherson Stadium | HK • 10-11/11/18 ZEPP Ōsaka Bayside | 大阪、日本
Back to top Go down
shirokun

shirokun

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
kudo_maharizu wrote:
shirokun wrote:... they are only like 2000 Yen.

I wouldn't bet on it. 11 bidders and three days to go, if it's the same seller you're referring to.
Yeah..... They'll prolly become quite expensive.... maybe not going to this one, seems impossible to get tickets.

櫻井義郎
시로 (21)
Back to top Go down
ariadne32391

ariadne32391

International Performer
International Performer
Hello guys... I already bought a ticket.. But it's in the second floor D 50.. I'm planning on buying a new ticket.. I saw a ticket in the 1st floor row C-G in the west area in ticketcamp.. But the problem is you should buy both tickets... I can't afford both.. Anyone interested to buy the first floor tickets with me?

Back to top Go down
Alxa

Alxa

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Anyone else going to go to Nippon Gaishi Hall?  Should be a lot easier to get tickets since it's 90+ mins outside of Tokyo.

Back to top Go down
kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
Alxa wrote:Anyone else going to go to Nippon Gaishi Hall?  Should be a lot easier to get tickets since it's 90+ mins outside of Tokyo.

Sounds like a good idea but I'm choosing the Budōkan because of:

1. timing
2. the historic signficance of the venue to many bands I love from Deep Purple to Pearl Jam!

And the shinkansen's not cheap (unless you've the rail pass). (^^;;

Last edited by kudo_maharizu on Tue Oct 20, 2015 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down
Alxa

Alxa

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
kudo_maharizu wrote:
Alxa wrote:Anyone else going to go to Nippon Gaishi Hall?  Should be a lot easier to get tickets since it's 90+ mins outside of Tokyo.

Sounds like a good idea but I'm choosing the Budōkan because of:

1. timing
2. the historic signficance of the venue to many bands I love from Deep Purple to Pearl Jam!

Fully understood, if you didn't already have a trip planned to Japan I can see this being the case.  We got lucky with a trip we've had planned for over a year.

Back to top Go down

eionswolf

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Anyone ever use ticketcamp before? I don't know of anyone who has because rinkya doesn't have a good selection to chose from.

Back to top Go down
ariadne32391

ariadne32391

International Performer
International Performer
Arena seats are up in Ticketcamp! It's around 20,000 to 80,000 yen!!

Back to top Go down
babaloued

babaloued

International Performer
International Performer
Papers from the TIMM live 
setlist - SCANDAL ARENA TOUR 2015-2016 『PERFECT WORLD』 - Page 4 Imag1816
setlist - SCANDAL ARENA TOUR 2015-2016 『PERFECT WORLD』 - Page 4 Imag1817

SCANDAL live 

2012.07.16 - バンドやろうよ!vol.3
2012.08.21 - Canal City Hakata
2014.06.28/29 - ARENA FESTIVAL DAY 1&2

2014.08.05 - RIJF 2014
2015.04.25/26/30 - HW TOUR 2015
2015.10.21 - TIMM
2016.09.10/17/20/21/24/25 - YELLOW in EUROPE 2016
Live! 
Back to top Go down
kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
You thanked this post! -

ariadne32391 wrote:Does higher price = better seats? Also how will I know what the seat placement is?

Yes, to the first question (although I think you'd figure that out by now looking at your later posts). But this is more obvious when you look at the buy-it-now prices if it's at Y! Auctions.

Depending on luck, if you bid instead of doing a buy-it-now (which is kind of a trap as this entices buyers who are afraid of getting outbid) you can/may get it at a cheaper price than you think (but defo more than the retail 6480 yen price per ticket).

For the Budōkan, the seating plan in general is this:

setlist - SCANDAL ARENA TOUR 2015-2016 『PERFECT WORLD』 - Page 4 Img_budokan_seat_zpst4j3q2rj

Blocks A3-A8 seems to be the best ones. For me, at least. ^^

Back to top Go down
Tombery

Tombery

Caless Student
Caless Student
I am not sure if I should keep my tickets. Your feedback is welcome.

For Nagoya I got 2 tickets arena row 15 – it is quite good but I was hoping for until row 10.

Budokan 1/12 it is East 1st floor row 4
Budokan 1/13 it is 2nd floor row 1

In summary I expected better results for FC tickets. All my friends in Japan had more luck.

I can’t list my attended lives anymore. Too many – over 60. In 2024 I will celebrate my 10 anniversary of SCANDAL lives.
Back to top Go down
kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
You thanked this post! -

Tombery wrote:I am not sure if I should keep my tickets. Your feedback is welcome.

For Nagoya I got 2 tickets arena row 15 – it is quite good but I was hoping for until row 10.

Budokan 1/12 it is East 1st floor row 4
Budokan 1/13 it is 2nd floor row 1

In summary I expected better results for FC tickets. All my friends in Japan had more luck.

It's a subjective matter this.

If you are into getting real close to the stage, then all three tickets aren't good enough - but be prepared to spend more money on getting resale tickets.

In my opinion, what you already have gives you different ways to enjoy the arena tour - at Nagoya, you're pretty close, and at the Budōkan by being slightly farther away, you will then have a panoramic view of the entire set.

Remember, we don't know what they will have on the stage - may it be risers, large screens or ego ramps going out into the audience. Now, this is purely hypothetical but imagine having first row tickets, and HARU runs along to the end of the ego ramp which ends in the centre of the arena - you have to turn around to see that from first row, but will have a better overall view if you sat further back.

I saw a few sellers on Yahoo! Auctions selling literally first row tickets (or so they claim, and for a few *koff* thousand yen more), but personally I was somewhat nonplussed as this is not a live house show - although if SCANDAL decides to do a Blu-ray/DVD of the tour, your face might be in it hahaha....

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.