SH IDN MEMBERS [Page 3 of 5]

Re: SH IDN MEMBERS
Posted Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:40 pm

ariksyahbana

ariksyahbana

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://soundcloud.com/ariksyahbana
Dentro wrote:Hello everyone, seems that I've got to talk in English here even the title of the topic written "IDN" haha
Hi hello Den!!! Yup hhaha we can talk/share anything here but keep respect for the main rules  Peace Onion

.love.   HAIL QUEEN M!!!   .love. 
SCANDAL INDONESIAN FANS

Indonesian fans who are interested to join our SCANDAL INDONESIA FANS group on LINE please feel freely to PM me CANTA Thumbs
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:53 am

_Azhari10

_Azhari10

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
ariksyahbana wrote:
Dentro wrote:Hello everyone, seems that I've got to talk in English here even the title of the topic written "IDN" haha
Hi hello Den!!! Yup hhaha we can talk/share anything here but keep respect for the main rules  Peace Onion
Yeah... That's the rule

はじめまして、私はAzhariです。インドネシアからきました。
Hello, I'm Azhari. I'm from Indonesia.

SH IDN MEMBERS - Page 3 P2YcbSD
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:05 pm

Dentro

Dentro

Caless Student
Caless Student
_Azhari10 wrote:
ariksyahbana wrote:
Yeah... That's the rule
Okay then.
btw the group is very silent here, haha

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:32 am

_Azhari10

_Azhari10

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Dentro wrote:
_Azhari10 wrote:
ariksyahbana wrote:
Yeah... That's the rule
Okay then.
Lets make it... Many post here.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:56 am

ariksyahbana

ariksyahbana

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
_Azhari10 wrote:
Dentro wrote:
_Azhari10 wrote:
ariksyahbana wrote:
Hi hello Den!!! Yup hhaha we can talk/share anything here but keep respect for the main rules  Peace Onion
Yeah... That's the rule
Okay then.
Lets make it... Many post here.
And finally it's almost page 4 guys!!!! Hhehe .clap.

Btw what do you guys think about SCANDAL right now?? Umm i mean their new concept and music taste. It feels when they're releasing Stamp! and now Sisters. Whoooppp!! I think "Why their genre or arr. can be like this?? (It's like rock road american or western rock or more dance catchy tune, totally there's no Jap-rock as their basic style). Also, there's too much something like Techno mixing...that's too much for me and is it not to really expected for SCANDAL. So, i'm really miss the old days :freeze:
Although, as a fan are must always support them!

SCANDAL INDONESIAN FANS

Indonesian fans who are interested to join our SCANDAL INDONESIA FANS group on LINE please feel freely to PM me CANTA Thumbs
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:24 am

_Azhari10

_Azhari10

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Yes bro, I think now I already miss the old songs like Love Survive, Kill The Virgin, QaT, and more

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:36 pm

Dentro

Dentro

Caless Student
Caless Student
I think their new song is not bad at all, like Mami said in their recent interview about Sisters, SCANDAL want to explore a kind of dance tune 'coz they're currently into western pop dance songs like the one was sung by Carly Rae Jepsen, Pharrell Williams, etc. So support them always, guys!!!

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 27, 2015 2:46 pm

muya

muya

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
https://www.dlmarket.jp/manufacture/index.php?consignors_id=1705
bass transcriber from south borneo, banjarbaru..

an inactive member but somehow still alive to this point, mostly i only post when i'm done transcribing bass tab in scandal chord/tab section..

so anyone know the english for 'curhat'? lol,,

i started knowing SCANDAL n learning bass when my friend show me Beauteen mv (it's like 6-7 years ago? :v) we practiced together n wanted to make a band but sadly he already forgot about SCANDAL or even J-Song after we went to different college in different city.. it's painful to me because we promised to make a j-band (oh my, youth) but it's also thanks to him i meet SCANDAL n the greatness of j-song bassline..

i'm amazed how tomomi can sing n play at the same time.. but my fav still MAMI, n now she has short hair which is my feti..forget what i said..

about their new song n old song, i think they learn other genres to improve their musical range.. in the old days SCANDAL only wrote the lyric.. but recently they start to make it themselves..

i don't know if there are still active members from my generation..

if you have time or want to be a bassist or want to play anisong's bass or other feel free to check my youtube channel <-this post main point :v, my reason for posting..

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:17 pm

ariksyahbana

ariksyahbana

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Yes bro, I think now I already miss the old songs like Love Survive, Kill The Virgin, QaT, and more
Really miss badly!! :')
I think their new song is not bad at all, like Mami said in their recent interview about Sisters, SCANDAL want to explore a kind of dance tune 'coz they're currently into western pop dance songs like the one was sung by Carly Rae Jepsen, Pharrell Williams, etc. So support them always, guys!!!
They're improving and growing so let's see...and also i agree with you about exploring their music. As new concept and fresh, i hope will be more "Surprise" from them .happy.
bass transcriber from south borneo, banjarbaru..

an inactive member but somehow still alive to this point, mostly i only post when i'm done transcribing bass tab in scandal chord/tab section.. 

so anyone know the english for 'curhat'? lol,,

i started knowing SCANDAL n learning bass when my friend show me Beauteen mv (it's like 6-7 years ago? :v) we practiced together n wanted to make a band but sadly he already forgot about SCANDAL or even J-Song after we went to different college in different city.. it's painful to me because we promised to make a j-band (oh my, youth) but it's also thanks to him i meet SCANDAL n the greatness of j-song bassline..

i'm amazed how tomomi can sing n play at the same time.. but my fav still MAMI, n now she has short hair which is my feti..forget what i said..

about their new song n old song, i think they learn other genres to improve their musical range.. in the old days SCANDAL only wrote the lyric.. but recently they start to make it themselves..

i don't know if there are still active members from my generation..

if you have time or want to be a bassist or want to play anisong's bass or other feel free to check my youtube channel <-this post main point :v, my reason for posting..
Hi!! You live on Banjarbaru?? I'm on Banjarmasin!!! Finally, another scandal fan from my region  TOJ Onion 
Lol, it's good we are always love to hear about someone SCANDAL live story hhahaha
Nice you're Bassist! I'm actually play Guitar, and also i've band when i was senior high school~
Ahh Beauteen, back to the old days :'D
First SCANDAL song that i'm heard is Shunkan Sentimental (it's when i was watching FMA Brotherhood on late 2011). Then, i'm starting to search more info about this band...on early 2012 i've focusing support them..also with bought their SCANDAL SHOW album as my first collection hhaha

Yup, i think that's so hard when you play bassline and sing at same time. She has great focus and also Timo good as songwriter too rite? Hhe
Beside that, perhaps they (and also their management) aiming western fans as for some new fan(American&Europe) it can see from their HW tour country list. They want to more "Friendly" with western Fans, and yeahh that's market strategy Happy

Btw, you can join with us on scandal banjarmasin fans...umm it's still 5-6 person tho but we have always meetup on some Jfest event here. Can i have your contact? I leave you a message, so please check your PM Onion Smile

Anyway, thanks for coming to this thread...i hope to see you more on this thread Peace Onion

SCANDAL INDONESIAN FANS

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:03 pm

muya

muya

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
@arik:
'm jealous because bjm always has a jfest.. you can pm me if there are events coming up, well probably i couldn't go, reasons are:
1. from bjb n bjm it's 1 hour, not to mention my slow speed when traveling..
2. i don't know bjm area well so i often lost..
3. i'm more indoor type,so a long outdoor activity might be a pain..

if i remember correctly, i only go to jfest at bjm twice, at least i did try..

do you know how to trancribe song in gp5?.. i'm searching people to make a gp5 collabo for maybe anisong, vocaloid song, vn/eroge, or other song.. i want to leave a proof that i live in this world..

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:01 am

ariksyahbana

ariksyahbana

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
muya wrote:@arik:
'm jealous because bjm always has a jfest.. you can pm me if there are events coming up, well probably i couldn't go, reasons are:
1. from bjb n bjm it's 1 hour, not to mention my slow speed when traveling..
2. i don't know bjm area well so i often lost..
3. i'm more indoor type,so a long outdoor activity might be a pain..

if i remember correctly, i only go to jfest at bjm twice, at least i did try..

do you know how to trancribe song in gp5?.. i'm searching people to make a gp5 collabo for maybe anisong, vocaloid song, vn/eroge, or other song.. i want to leave a proof that i live in this world..
However, here are always held some Jfest event but it's still so hard to search more another scandal fans hha  .sweat. 

Actually i'd never using guitar pro for tabs, just listen and trying to search for melody part myself Onion Smile  
So, you have a band now?

SCANDAL INDONESIAN FANS

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:18 am

muya

muya

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
ariksyahbana wrote:However, here are always held some Jfest event but it's still so hard to search more another scandal fans hha  .sweat. 

Actually i'd never using guitar pro for tabs, just listen and trying to search for melody part myself Onion Smile  
So, you have a band now?
no, um, i mean i want to know 'if you can convert your tab into it' not 'do you use gp5 to learn song'.. because that's what i want to collab.. ok, then..

i have a bad luck with forming band..

the first with my friend that introduced me with SCANDAL, we never have a drummer n vocalist only a rhythm gt we managed to get. so it's only 3 members (ba. gt1. gt2).. my friends stray to western music the other into indonesian music.. when i met them again they already stop playing guitar (oh, i remembering those promises again)..

the second with a friend with no experience with instrument, at that time he was into j-song (well, i was the one who poisoned him).. he decided to learn drum, but in the end he gave up for only a few practices in studio.. i think he want to become a skilled drummer in an instant.. after that, i won't bother him anymore, he already showed his lack of motivation, it would be a pain in the future if we continue..

the third i was invited to play in festival by my college friend but he only interested in indosong, i thought i could poisoned him with j-music so i joined temporary, but he said j-song is difficult for him n the other members (well, of course), so he had to declined, then i left.. my reason accepted his invitation was to experiencing playing at the stage (man, that nervous n tension was a good exp)..

now i only transcribe bass into gp5 n upload it to youtube.. i hope that will help people who play bass..

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:38 am

ariksyahbana

ariksyahbana

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
muya wrote:
ariksyahbana wrote:However, here are always held some Jfest event but it's still so hard to search more another scandal fans hha  .sweat. 

So, you have a band now?
no, um, i mean i want to know 'if you can convert your tab into it' not 'do you use gp5 to learn song'.. because that's what i want to collab.. ok, then..

i have a bad luck with forming band..

the first with my friend that introduced me with SCANDAL, we never have a drummer n vocalist only a rhythm gt we managed to get. so it's only 3 members (ba. gt1. gt2).. my friends stray to western music the other into indonesian music.. when i met them again they already stop playing guitar (oh, i remembering those promises again)..

the second with a friend with no experience with instrument, at that time he was into j-song (well, i was the one who poisoned him).. he decided to learn drum, but in the end he gave up for only a few practices in studio.. i think he want to become a skilled drummer in an instant.. after that, i won't bother him anymore, he already showed his lack of motivation, it would be a pain in the future if we continue..

the third i was invited to play in festival by my college friend but he only interested in indosong, i thought i could poisoned him with j-music so i joined temporary, but he said j-song is difficult for him n the other members (well, of course), so he had to declined, then i left.. my reason accepted his invitation was to experiencing playing at the stage (man, that nervous n tension was a good exp)..

now i only transcribe bass into gp5 n upload it to youtube.. i hope that will help people who play bass..
Ohh i see!! Lol, sorry but i can't xD

Yupp it seems difficult to find another who can play instrument and absolutely love Jap-rock genre as well here
True! that's pretty good if you have some experience for playing at stage, i've playing on my graduation day when i was senior high school.

Ahh btw there's an Jfest event on October at SMA 2 BJM (it'll be big event cz for last year there's Special guest star from Japanese Station navigator) , i hope you'll be there cz we'll planning for meetup and yeaah mini gath SCANDAL Banjarmasin fans. Ok, i'll contact you later for more info Nice one

SCANDAL INDONESIAN FANS

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:11 am

ariksyahbana

ariksyahbana

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Hey guys, have you heard preview "Morning Sun" on Neko movie trailer?  What do you think? 
It seems interesting combine with umm "Neko neko" lovely and cutie genre movie hhahaha .happy.

SCANDAL INDONESIAN FANS

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:33 pm

number21

number21

Caless Student
Caless Student
hello :3

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:18 am

ariksyahbana

ariksyahbana

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
number21 wrote:hello :3
Hi hello!! Arvin? :D
Welcome to this thread bro CANTA Peace

SCANDAL INDONESIAN FANS

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:11 pm

_Azhari10

_Azhari10

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
hello guys... long time to wait. finally I can open SH from my laptop yeaaah

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:29 pm

ariksyahbana

ariksyahbana

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Yooow hisyam!! Welcome back and glad to see you again here Happy

SCANDAL INDONESIAN FANS

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:11 pm

PippoMarcel

PippoMarcel

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hello everyone! Apa kebar?

I'm actually from the Philippines, but I'll be moving to Indonesia soon! And hopefully join you guys to watch Scandal in 2016 if they come back to Jakarta!

SH IDN MEMBERS - Page 3 Screen12
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:09 am

ariksyahbana

ariksyahbana

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
PippoMarcel wrote:Hello everyone! Apa kebar?

I'm actually from the Philippines, but I'll be moving to Indonesia soon! And hopefully join you guys to watch Scandal in 2016 if they come back to Jakarta!
Hello PippoMarcel!! Kabar baik ^^
Whoaaa, which part of Indonesia you'll stay..Jakarta?
Sure, i hope they'll back to Indonesia for next world tour Happy

SCANDAL INDONESIAN FANS

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Nov 20, 2015 3:53 pm

PippoMarcel

PippoMarcel

Caless Student
Caless Student
ariksyahbana wrote:

Halo Arik!

I'll be staying in Depok near UI since I'll be studying Bahasa Indonesia there. Is there a big Scandal fangroup in Indonesia? :D

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Nov 21, 2015 2:37 am

ariksyahbana

ariksyahbana

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
PippoMarcel wrote:
ariksyahbana wrote:

Halo Arik!

I'll be staying in Depok near UI since I'll be studying Bahasa Indonesia there. Is there a big Scandal fangroup in Indonesia? :D
That's Great!!! I hope you'll enjoy studying here ^^
Yupp, it's called SIF (SCANDAL Indonesia Fans)..sometimes we'll held gathering at Japanese Festival. You can take a look or join on our SIF group on FB if you are interesting -> https://m.facebook.com/groups/211754039500?ref=bookmarks

SCANDAL INDONESIAN FANS

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Nov 21, 2015 2:56 am

_Azhari10

_Azhari10

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Hello PippoMarcel... I live near Depok, and maybe next year I'll be joining you in UI. I will take International Relation there.
When you are arrive in Jakarta, maybe we can gathering with Scandal Indonesia Fans Region Jakarta.
See you soon

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:34 pm

PippoMarcel

PippoMarcel

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hey guys! I just joined the FB group! Hope to meet you guys soon!

SH IDN MEMBERS - Page 3 Screen12
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:07 am

_Azhari10

_Azhari10

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Yes... Surely
You want to join sif jakarta??