Go down

Re: 2016 SCANDAL 10th Anniversary Concert
Posted Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:42 pm

rconthenet

rconthenet

Caless Student
Caless Student
hiru wrote:Hey everyone,

I'm also going to the concert, and would love to meet up with some people since I'm travelling alone Happy 

Unfortunately, I'm going to be at Summer Sonic on the Saturday so I probably won't be able to tag along for any plans then, but I'm already here in Tokyo, and will be travelling over to Osaka slowly from the 15th to the 19th. I'm also in Osaka all the way until the 27th. 

Oh, and since this is my first post...uh, hi! :X

Hope I get to meet some of you!

My sister and me will be in Tokyo this weekend and heading to the Scandal store on Saturday if you want to join us.

House of Blues - Los Angeles 5/22/2015
House of Blues - Anaheim 5/23/2015
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:35 pm

hiru

hiru

Caless Student
Caless Student
mio_akiyama wrote:

I'm also going to the concert, and would love to meet up with some people since I'm travelling alone Happy 

Unfortunately, I'm going to be at Summer Sonic on the Saturday so I probably won't be able to tag along for any plans then, but I'm already here in Tokyo, and will be travelling over to Osaka slowly from the 15th to the 19th. I'm also in Osaka all the way until the 27th. 

Hey hiru,

I'm travelling Japan as well atm- I'm down visiting Fuji, and also making my way down slowly from tomorrow/Thursday. If you wanna meet up let me know.
Hey mio,

I can definitely make my way down to Fuji tomorrow (or today, I guess - still jet-lagged) if you're still going to be around. I can't send private messages on SH yet but you can just email me so we can figure out where to meet up Happy

rconthenet wrote:My sister and me will be in Tokyo this weekend and heading to the Scandal store on Saturday if you want to join us.
That would be awesome Happy email me and we can hammer out details

Last edited by thoseguiltyeyes on Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Merged posts. Please don't double post + edit your first post if you wish to add something.)

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:43 pm

mio_akiyama

mio_akiyama

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Thanks for the codes - I tried buying stuff at both Lawson and Family Mart, but the systems are still half Japanese, so when I asked an attendant for help (at both stores) they basically feigned ignorance and didn't help.

If I can do at 7-11, then I'll buy a ticket, cos I like all the 7-11's I've been to.

hiru wrote:Hey mio,

I can definitely make my way down to Fuji tomorrow (or today, I guess - still jet-lagged) if you're still going to be around. I can't send private messages on SH yet but you can just email me so we can figure out where to meet.
Hey hiru,
Fuji is a big ask if you hadn't planned on being here just yet (and a dead end for trains). It looks like I'm likely only going to be here half a day, and travel back to Tokyo so I can sort out a train icket to get down to Nagoya. Due to this, probably easier when you're in the Kansai region (I'll be based around Osaka, doing 2-3 day trips around the area so I can travel light.

Last edited by thoseguiltyeyes on Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Merged posts. Please don't double post + edit your first post if you wish to add something.)

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:12 am

Hasenfu

Hasenfu

International Performer
International Performer
mio_akiyama wrote:Thanks for the codes - I tried buying stuff at both Lawson and Family Mart, but the systems are still half Japanese, so when I asked an attendant for help (at both stores) they basically feigned ignorance and didn't help.

If I can do at 7-11, then I'll buy a ticket, cos I like all the 7-11's I've been to.

I'm sad to hear that! So far I've only bought tickets at 7-11, but I don't know the procedure by heart anymore. 
But on http://www.japanconcerttickets.com/howto/buying-concert-tickets-japan/#conbini you can find explanations and even video tutorials for buying tickets at the Loppi Machine at Lawson using the L-Code. In this case it's for concert tickets. I don't know in which category you will find tickets for shuttle buses to the concerts, but it should work more or less the same, right? ^^

Let me know, if you figured it out! Happy Good luck!

You may have known three or fourthousand people in your life. But you only talk about six or seven.
- Elias Canetti
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:46 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
For those interested in meeting up on the 20th for dinner, please check out this thread and let me know if you'd want to join:

https://www.scandal-heaven.com/t13277-dinner-in-kyobashi-on-august-20th#742874

2016 SCANDAL 10th Anniversary Concert - Page 7 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:55 am

kiddowntheblock

kiddowntheblock

Caless Student
Caless Student
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:
Hasenfu wrote:@thoseguiltyeyes: I can't give a lot, but I wanna give at least a bit. How can I help? PayPal?

Anything helps! Happy Yes, I'll be accepting donations via PayPal. I'll let everyone know more details soon.

------------------------------------------------------

Regarding meeting up on Saturday, how about meeting up for dinner? I can make a separate thread about it, if it makes things easier.
Do you have an update on how we can donate to the fund for the flower stand?

rconthenet wrote:

My sister and me will be in Tokyo this weekend and heading to the Scandal store on Saturday if you want to join us.
Hey, I was planning on heading to the Scandal store on Saturday too. Maybe I can meet up with you guys and hiru there?

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:10 am

rconthenet

rconthenet

Caless Student
Caless Student
Looks like we may be having a meetup at the Hachiko statue in Shibuya :-) The store doesn't open till noon so we will go to Tsukiji Market 1st and then head over to Shibuya around 1 or 2pm.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:04 am

hiru

hiru

Caless Student
Caless Student
rconthenet wrote:Looks like we may be having a meetup at the Hachiko statue in Shibuya :-) The store doesn't open till noon so we will go to Tsukiji Market 1st and then head over to Shibuya around 1 or 2pm.

That works for me!

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:22 am

kiddowntheblock

kiddowntheblock

Caless Student
Caless Student
rconthenet wrote:Looks like we may be having a meetup at the Hachiko statue in Shibuya :-) The store doesn't open till noon so we will go to Tsukiji Market 1st and then head over to Shibuya around 1 or 2pm.

Sorry guys, I  had a problem with my flight and wont be in until 4 p.m. on Saturday. Maybe I can join you guys some other time.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:31 am

ananasen

Caless Student
Caless Student
I just recently arrived in Tokyo, mind if I join you guys as well?
Like hiru I do not yet have enough posts for private messages, so you'll have to email me as well with any details..

Also, if anyone else is in Tokyo area for the next couple of days I'd love to meet up!

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:29 pm

hiru

hiru

Caless Student
Caless Student
Oritasu wrote:About the day of the show maybe we could meet up at Izumiotsu Station and then take the shuttle bus to Izumiotsu Phoenix together ?

And about the after-concert ... hum ... it depends on what we want to do.
Namba is maybe more convenient as it's more in the central area of the city ? I don't know...
By the way, I heard there will be lanterns all along Dotombori River (next to Namba) at night because of the Lantern Festival, it must be nice.

I'll grab a return ticket to Namba if that's where we can agree to go after the concert. I'm also guessing most of us want to try and catch the first shuttle we can to the venue in the morning? My hotel is right in Sakai, so I can be at Izumiotsu stn pretty early

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:43 pm

rconthenet

rconthenet

Caless Student
Caless Student
Can someone explain the ticket numbering and how we're going to que up so we know how soon to get over there? Our tickets are for the 2nd gate entry time.
Thanks

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Aug 13, 2016 2:35 pm

jayelledavid

jayelledavid

Caless Student
Caless Student
Gutted! Haven't been here in a while so missed out on this - we were in Shibuya this afternoon as well!
Looking forward to seeing you all in Osaka!

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Aug 13, 2016 4:37 pm

rconthenet

rconthenet

Caless Student
Caless Student
It was a quick meetup with the 4 of us walking to the Feedback store and buying a few goods.

See you in Osaka!

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:43 am

wildthing

wildthing

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

rconthenet wrote:Can someone explain the ticket numbering and how we're going to que up so we know how soon to get over there? Our tickets are for the 2nd gate entry time.
Thanks

On the ticket you see, entry time of 11:00 for the first area gate 1, when there will be cover bands, food stall, good stalls etc...

After which at 14:30 is the entry for gate 2

You should see something like this:

2次ケート (2nd gate)
入場整理番号(entry order number)
XX組    <--- XX will have your group number. i.e. 22組, means group 22.

YY番    <--- YY will have your number. i.e. 33番, means #33 in that group.

So at around 14:30 entry will start and the staff will ask people to line up in the group order AND within that group in numerical order of your number.

Was just setting my DVR for WOWOW of the live broadcast, noticed that the broadcast will be from 4:30 to 8pm (but on the website does state performance time may change)

The concert is scheduled to end at 7pm, so I'm guessing we may have 30mins of encore till about 7:30pm, after which WOWOW will fill with interview/music videos other program etc. But usually encore are not shown on the TV broadcasts.

Last edited by thoseguiltyeyes on Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:33 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Merged posts. Please don't double post + edit your first post if you wish to add something.)

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:18 am

gitla27

gitla27

Caless Student
Caless Student
wildthing wrote:
rconthenet wrote:Can someone explain the ticket numbering and how we're going to que up so we know how soon to get over there? Our tickets are for the 2nd gate entry time.
Thanks

On the ticket you see, entry time of 11:00 for the first area gate 1, when there will be cover bands, food stall, good stalls etc...

After which at 14:30 is the entry for gate 2

You should see something like this:

2次ケート (2nd gate)
入場整理番号(entry order number)
XX組    <--- XX will have your group number. i.e. 22組, means group 22.

YY番    <--- YY will have your number. i.e. 33番, means #33 in that group.

So at around 14:30 entry will start and the staff will ask people to line up in the group order AND within that group in numerical order of your number.

Was just setting my DVR for WOWOW of the live broadcast, noticed that the broadcast will be from 4:30 to 8pm (but on the website does state performance time may change)

The concert is scheduled to end at 7pm, so I'm guessing we may have 30mins of encore till about 7:30pm, after which WOWOW will fill with interview/music videos other program etc. But usually encore are not shown on the TV broadcasts.
Uhh..wait.. so does that mean that there's a certain queue that we need to go to?

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:29 am

wildthing

wildthing

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
ScaFes website was updated yesterday with 4 information videos about the concert.

Prohibited matter - camera ok to bring (no photos of Scandal allowed), no laser pointers or torches, fans/soft toy waving during concert, selfie sticks prohibited to use, no stage diving, no throwing of items on stage, cans or glass bottles not allowed. 

Important notice - outdoor event, bring raincoat/water etc. Call a nearby staff if you need assistant. Water will be sprayed around for cooling, so please bring waterproofing  items like smartphone etc.

Information map - 
The 3 areas:
Paradise area: sun umbrella/cooler box/chair/picnic sheet ok to use.
Sunshine area: No sun umbrella
Splash area: sun umbrella/cooler box/chair/picnic sheet not prohibited.

Our requests & Access - 
Smoking area in Paradise area.
Please sort your rubbish/garbage, large rubbish please take home with you.
Shuttle bus there will be 3 return types:
Bus A Izumiotsu Station
Bus B Namba station
Bus C Umeda station

http://www.scafes.com/

Last edited by wildthing on Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:04 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:31 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -

gitla27 wrote:Uhh..wait.. so does that mean that there's a certain queue that we need to go to?

Technically, yes, as wildthing said, you will need to line up in numbered ticket order when the staff says so. The lines will most likely start right in front of the second gate around when it opens at 2:30 pm.

I added English translations to the map:

2016 SCANDAL 10th Anniversary Concert - Page 7 GbF0Zie

I'll also post the SCAFES videos with English subs in a bit.

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:41 am

gitla27

gitla27

Caless Student
Caless Student
@tge oh! So a staff will be assisting on the queuing? (In case someone arrives after everyone else but has a ticket that goes before them) sorry this is my first concert in Japan and in anywhere else.  .nervous.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:44 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
gitla27 wrote:@tge oh! So a staff will be assisting on the queuing? (In case someone arrives after everyone else but has a ticket that goes before them) sorry this is my first concert in Japan and in anywhere else.  .nervous.

Yes, the staff will be helping out. Even if you arrive later than everyone else, you're supposed to find your exact spot in line. The staff might be holding signs saying which group goes where (they might also use bullhorns) so that you can easily find your spot. If you're still not sure, show the people in line your ticket and they will definitely help you out!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, regarding the flowers, they have been purchased! These are what they will look like (all yellow, of course):
2016 SCANDAL 10th Anniversary Concert - Page 7 XJ2cetm

The total cost was about $150 USD. For those who would like to chip in towards it, please send any amount you'd like (preferably between $10-15) in USD via PayPal to scandalheavenstaff@gmail.com. Thanks so much!

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:48 pm

Oritasu

Oritasu

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
You thanked this post! -

Hey everyone ! Sorry I haven't been very active the last past days as I had some internet issues ^^'

Thank you so much for the updates and the codes ! Thanks to japanconcerttickets.com video about how to get a ticket via à Loppi machine (Lawson store) I was able to get my Shuttle bus ticket !! http://www.japanconcerttickets.com/howto/buying-concert-tickets-japan/#conbini

Are some people still going to visit Scandal's emblematic places before going to the diner meeting ?

Beautiful flowers they'll love it Wink ! sorry I wasn't able to give much money !

2016 SCANDAL 10th Anniversary Concert - Page 7 Lv1Wb6k
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:37 pm

Hasenfu

Hasenfu

International Performer
International Performer
Glad to hear that! I'll try to get mine tonight. Greetings from Hongkong Airport Happy

You may have known three or fourthousand people in your life. But you only talk about six or seven.
- Elias Canetti
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:04 am

gitla27

gitla27

Caless Student
Caless Student
Will your ticket number affect your area in the venue?

Last edited by gitla27 on Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:46 am

jayelledavid

jayelledavid

Caless Student
Caless Student
You thanked this post! -

Cheers for the link, Oritasu! Think I've managed to get mine and my brother's tickets, too!

Don't think it does gitla, as from what I've gathered the tickets don't dictate an area. Please correct me if I'm wrong, guys!

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:50 am

kiddowntheblock

kiddowntheblock

Caless Student
Caless Student
You thanked this post! -

From what I understand, it's general admission. However, your ticket does dictate when you are allowed entry into the area. This can affect how well you can see the venue, especially if you are short (like me.)

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum