You are not connected. Please login or register

Go down

Favorite Album Opener/Closer

Favorite SCANDAL Album Opener/Closer Bar-le118%Favorite SCANDAL Album Opener/Closer Bar-ri11 8% [ 4 ]
Favorite SCANDAL Album Opener/Closer Bar-le114%Favorite SCANDAL Album Opener/Closer Bar-ri11 4% [ 2 ]
Favorite SCANDAL Album Opener/Closer Bar-le112%Favorite SCANDAL Album Opener/Closer Bar-ri11 2% [ 1 ]
Favorite SCANDAL Album Opener/Closer Bar-le119%Favorite SCANDAL Album Opener/Closer Bar-ri11 9% [ 5 ]
Favorite SCANDAL Album Opener/Closer Bar-le112%Favorite SCANDAL Album Opener/Closer Bar-ri11 2% [ 1 ]
Favorite SCANDAL Album Opener/Closer Bar-le1117%Favorite SCANDAL Album Opener/Closer Bar-ri11 17% [ 9 ]
Favorite SCANDAL Album Opener/Closer Bar-le1113%Favorite SCANDAL Album Opener/Closer Bar-ri11 13% [ 7 ]
Favorite SCANDAL Album Opener/Closer Bar-le110%Favorite SCANDAL Album Opener/Closer Bar-ri11 0% [ 0 ]
Favorite SCANDAL Album Opener/Closer Bar-le116%Favorite SCANDAL Album Opener/Closer Bar-ri11 6% [ 3 ]
Favorite SCANDAL Album Opener/Closer Bar-le119%Favorite SCANDAL Album Opener/Closer Bar-ri11 9% [ 5 ]
Favorite SCANDAL Album Opener/Closer Bar-le110%Favorite SCANDAL Album Opener/Closer Bar-ri11 0% [ 0 ]
Favorite SCANDAL Album Opener/Closer Bar-le1113%Favorite SCANDAL Album Opener/Closer Bar-ri11 13% [ 7 ]
Favorite SCANDAL Album Opener/Closer Bar-le118%Favorite SCANDAL Album Opener/Closer Bar-ri11 8% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 53

Favorite SCANDAL Album Opener/Closer
Posted Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:47 pm

Star~world96®

Star~world96®

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
HI Hi Hi Scan' fans Hello!

Here in this you vote for favorite Scandal album opening song and closing song, I'm pretty sure everyone has settle down to the new recent album so all the songs so soak in so you can vote based on preference.

This will only include their studio albums 1-7 (from Best Scandal to YELLOW) (Mod edit, Nov. 2023: The poll has been updated to include HONEY, KFTD, and MIRROR) so no Scandal Show, Encore Show etc.

You can vote 2 times (YAY!) one for an opener and one for a closer,  I put the opener and closers together so it can be easy to compare the songs.
The songs you vote for don't necessarily have to be your favorite song of the album or in general, it can be that you feel like it suit really well for that album closer/opening. But your vote is based on your opinion of things.
Of course every song on this list is/can be a good op/ed, but which one out of these do you think is the best overall?
{If somehow you are unable to vote twice, i will try to fix that issue; i have an alternative}

so vote away .wow.

For me I voted for Room no.7 as best opener and STANDARD as best closer.

A reminder as to which songs belong to which album:

BEST★SCANDAL
•Opener: SCANDAL BABY
•Closer: Kagerou -album mix-

TEMPTATION BOX
•Opener: EVERYBODY SAY YEAH!
•Closer: Sayonara My Friend

BABY ACTION
•Opener: GLAMOROUS YOU
•Closer: one piece

Queens are trumps -Kirifuda wa Queen-
•Opener: Queens are trumps
•Closer: Right Here

STANDARD
•Opener: Brand new wave
•Closer: STANDARD

HELLO WORLD
•Opener: Image
•Closer: Place of life

YELLOW
•Opener: Room No.7
•Closer: Chiisana Honoo

HONEY
•Opener: Platform Syndrome
•Closer: Koisuru Universe

Kiss from the darkness
•Opener: Tonight
•Closer: Tsuki

MIRROR
•Opener: MIRROR
•Closer: one more time

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite SCANDAL Album Opener/Closer
Posted Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:46 pm

Aizix

Aizix

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://soundcloud.com/devias1
Image is my favourite Scandal song overall so obviously it serves well as an opener too. It's the essence of the band.
Went with Place of Life for the closer because I love the nostalgic feel of it, always rings in my ears for a long time after I finish listening to the album and makes me wanna listen to it again.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon May 23, 2016 1:55 pm

dampf

dampf

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Opening: "Room no. 7". That was easy as it is their only typical opener.
Ending: duhhhhhhh, it's quite imposible to choose from "STANDARD", "one piece", "Sayonara my friend" and "Chiisana honou". I love all four of them. But... let it be "one piece". Such a heartbreaker.

Rina Suzuki
Probably the best drummer in the world.
Audrey Hepburn's reincarnation.
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:36 pm

SCANlover

SCANlover

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://lunamikk69.tumblr.com/
For the opening, I think "Room no.7" is the best, because, be opener is the reason of the song xD
For the ending... I always love the song "Place of Life" so...
But the choice ir really difficult xD So good poll xD

-10/01/2010- (avatar&banner by me) -HARUTOMO-
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:30 pm

mbowie4321

mbowie4321

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFFGF9eCrouGyWhIrVhR8Mw?view_as
I do really like Yellow's Room No. 7, as it gets you right into a rocked up mood. The album overall is great, too, It has a variety of styles and is all self-penned. I see it has no user reviews over at AllMusic, maybe I'll login and give it one (a good one). Their AllMusic listing is pretty sparse and bio is outdated, might help with SEO.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:10 pm

Don Dio

Don Dio

International Performer
International Performer
I feel like I've done this poll before. 

For lead song, "Room #7" is a great way to kick off an album (and a concert), but my vote goes to "Image" because it's a better representation of the album that comes after it. 

As for a closer it's between "Standard" and "Right Here."  Both songs are great finishers and feel very satisfying after listening to the full album, but as punctuation goes: "Right Here" is a period; "Standard" is an exclamation point.  After I listen to "Standard," I can't imagine another song following it to make the album any better.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Nov 26, 2023 8:32 pm

Chrisiceman

Chrisiceman

Caless Student
Caless Student
For opening, I vote for SCANDAL BABY and ending STANDARD.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Nov 27, 2023 9:39 pm

p.t.r

p.t.r

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Opening: Platform Syndrome (Honey)
Ending: If we can count bonus track, then Spice (Mirror), otherwise Sayonara My Friend (Temptation Box).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Nov 30, 2023 7:42 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
The poll has been updated to include the openers & closers from HONEY, KFTD, and MIRROR.

Bonus tracks still do not count as official album closers ("Your song -English ver.-" on YELLOW, "YOU GO GIRL!" on KFTD, "SPICE" on MIRROR).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum