Go down

Re: SCANDAL TOUR 2016 “YELLOW” IN EUROPE
Posted Tue May 17, 2016 6:42 pm

Slepete

Slepete

Caless Student
Caless Student
Noodles wrote:
Slepete wrote:Hello, i am new here was checking out the forums for a while now ^^ 

Was about to buy tickets and had a question about the VIP tickets ''Hi-Touch event'' what its about ? do you get to meet the band members O.o  .love. .love.

You get to give them a high five before the concert and you can say something super short to them if you want

wow kewl ! thanks for reply ^^  LOVE LOVE

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue May 17, 2016 7:42 pm

dampf

dampf

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I still wonder about these posters that are mentioned on VIP tickets' details section. Will they be just normal posters from tour or maybe signed ones? And will there be a chance to receive them after concert? It will be ultra risky to be at a concert with a poster in one hand Wink

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue May 17, 2016 8:22 pm

Zaraki11

Zaraki11

Caless Student
Caless Student
dampf wrote:I still wonder about these posters that are mentioned on VIP tickets' details section. Will they be just normal posters from tour or maybe signed ones? And will there be a chance to receive them after concert? It will be ultra risky to be at a concert with a poster in one hand Wink

Hi Dampf,

It should be the poster from album and signed by the girls. From past concerts they will be available after the show, with your VIP stamp/bracelet you can retrieve one.

.dance.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue May 17, 2016 8:38 pm

dampf

dampf

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Thanks for such fast reply. Now that sounds... perfect! I need to take some sort of a tube with myself to Wrocław it seems to protect it in the train.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat May 21, 2016 3:30 pm

NathalieNightmare

NathalieNightmare

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://nathalienightmare.tumblr.com/
Aaaahhhh I only just found out about this  .omg.
just two buisy months at school and I miss the news I've been waiting for for so long ;-;

But I just got a VIP ticket for the Amsterdam show!!
by the looks of it, I'll probably be going alone  .wew.

Anyone else from here going to the amsterdam show?

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat May 21, 2016 8:27 pm

Artur

Artur

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8v07bqWPB1rseq0mo1_500.gif
NathalieNightmareby the looks of it, I'll probably be going alone wrote:
Anyone else from here going to the amsterdam show?
Here in SH is easy to find someone to travel with!! Just take a look about the new topics and themes, in  your case, the ones refered to the Europe gig! Also "B7Klan" has the events for every country they perform (Amsterdam event by B7Klan). Mixing here SH and Facebook you´ll have luck to find people Wink
Good luck!

SCEU2016 - SCANDAL TOUR 2016 “YELLOW” IN EUROPE - Page 5 CWixsdO
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon May 23, 2016 6:21 pm

medic-chan

medic-chan

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hey guys I'm new to the forum and was wondering if anyone is going to the London show? I'll be going by myself and was wondering if anyone wanted to hang out with me?
  .please.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon May 23, 2016 7:38 pm

PPPeter

PPPeter

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

@medic-chan
There are plenty of those - just go and spend a little time browsing through forum Wink - even this very thread has announcements of people that bought tickets for London show.
For example - tonymiller will be there for sure. I for myself have not yet decided. Hasenfu will bring a date Wink GibsonPhoenix - most likely alone. And so on. Just use some of Your time to dig :>
And this bunch is quite a friendly and open one - so no problem with gathering and hanging out together, I think.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon May 23, 2016 7:57 pm

medic-chan

medic-chan

Caless Student
Caless Student
PPPeter wrote:There are plenty of those - just go and spend a little time browsing through forum
And this bunch is quite a friendly and open one - so no problem with gathering and hanging out together, I think.
Ah now I see it, hahaha sorry. 
.sweat.

Thanks for helping me also! I can't wait to meet some SCANDAL fans!
.love.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon May 23, 2016 8:02 pm

Slepete

Slepete

Caless Student
Caless Student
Anyone else bought tickets from Me-shop? do they send them to you or u get e-ticket cuz i did not get anything yet ...

Btw anyone going to Cologne concert?

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon May 23, 2016 10:59 pm

Zaraki11

Zaraki11

Caless Student
Caless Student
Slepete wrote:Anyone else bought tickets from Me-shop? do they send them to you or u get e-ticket cuz i did not get anything yet ...

Slepete: I am traveling to Berlin one week before Milan show. Dont know if I can attempt any show in Germany, haven't check distance yet. Maybe you can advise? 

Thanks

Zaraki11 wrote:
Slepete wrote:Anyone else bought tickets from Me-shop? do they send them to you or u get e-ticket cuz i did not get anything yet ...

Slepete: I am traveling to Berlin one week before Milan show. Dont know if I can attempt any show in Germany, haven't check distance yet. Maybe you can advise? 

Thanks
Well looking at map, kinda too far, not a good option.

Last edited by thoseguiltyeyes on Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Merged posts. Please don't double post + edit your first post if you wish to add something.)

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue May 24, 2016 10:53 am

Hasenfu

Hasenfu

International Performer
International Performer
@ Slepete: They send printed Tickets, but it might take some time since they are not printed yet, as far as I know. I haven't received mine yet, either.

@ Zaraki: From Berlin to Cologne it's a 4,5h train ride by Intercity Express and pretty expensive with 117€. But Hamburg is closer and a bit cheaper. Around 2h and 78€. Got the info from Deutsche Bahn.
However, if you have enough time for traveling I can recommend the Postbus Happy

You may have known three or fourthousand people in your life. But you only talk about six or seven.
- Elias Canetti
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue May 24, 2016 12:13 pm

PPPeter

PPPeter

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
@Zaraki
You can also try jumping a plane - from Berlin Schonefeld for example You'd pay max 50€ (if You buy tickets now) to fly to Cologne and back - with Ryanair.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue May 24, 2016 12:22 pm

Scooby

Scooby

Caless Student
Caless Student
Looks like I missed the tickets going on sale by a few days. VIP tickets for London are sold already right?

SCEU2016 - SCANDAL TOUR 2016 “YELLOW” IN EUROPE - Page 5 1rOvFy4
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue May 24, 2016 12:47 pm

dampf

dampf

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Yesterday they were available, so i suggest visiting b7klan.com as soon as possible Happy

Rina Suzuki
Probably the best drummer in the world.
Audrey Hepburn's reincarnation.
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue May 24, 2016 1:05 pm

Scooby

Scooby

Caless Student
Caless Student
You're a legend dampf, they're still on sale there  .clap.

Got my VIP ticket, although it's got my mum's name on it instead of mine because she bought as my birthday present. Hopefully that won't make a difference though SCEU2016 - SCANDAL TOUR 2016 “YELLOW” IN EUROPE - Page 5 CaYwl45PAbO0oZIjFGey

Last edited by thoseguiltyeyes on Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Merged posts. Please don't double post + edit your first post if you wish to add something.)

SCEU2016 - SCANDAL TOUR 2016 “YELLOW” IN EUROPE - Page 5 1rOvFy4
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue May 24, 2016 1:38 pm

dampf

dampf

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Better e-mail b7klan crew and tell them about such stuff as soon as possible. From what i know name on the VIP ticket need to be the same as Yours. But i am sure b7klan will change it for You easily.

Rina Suzuki
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue May 24, 2016 2:05 pm

Zaraki11

Zaraki11

Caless Student
Caless Student
PPPeter wrote:@Zaraki
You can also try jumping a plane - from Berlin Schonefeld for example You'd pay max 50€ (if You buy tickets now) to fly to Cologne and back - with Ryanair.
Hey Peter, is Ryanair a reliable airline cie, would you have another cie to propose?

Thanks

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue May 24, 2016 3:57 pm

PPPeter

PPPeter

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

@Zaraki
It is cheap airline, but one of the biggest cheap airlines in Europe. Economy class only and so on, but usually they get You from one place to another in time. I use it quite often to travel from Poland to UK, NL or DE. But as for all budget airlines (I think Wink ) You have to buy Your ticket at earliest possible date - because ticket prices go over the roof nearer the flight date. In summary - if You have nothing against slight discomfort for 1,5h (economy class = not much place for Your legs :>) - no problem with Ryanair.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue May 24, 2016 5:24 pm

Slepete

Slepete

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hasenfu wrote:@ Slepete: They send printed Tickets, but it might take some time since they are not printed yet, as far as I know. I haven't received mine yet, either.

Well ye was just wondering thanks  .love. Nice one 

I think i got them today but i wasn't at home so i will need to pick them up at the post office tomorrow since they require my Signature Q.Q

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed May 25, 2016 1:49 am

Scandalsuki

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I can also recommend flying with Ryanair, nothing to complain about. If you are fast enough you can even get 9€ tickets. Alternatively you can also check out Eurowings which belongs to Lufthansa (but it usually costs a bit more than Ryanair).

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed May 25, 2016 9:20 am

dampf

dampf

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
AirBerlin is as well quite good airline. I used them four times and they never dissapointed me.

Rina Suzuki
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed May 25, 2016 11:32 am

PPPeter

PPPeter

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
AirBerlin can do also - they have a little bigger prices for tickets, but fly from wider range of airport in Germany :>

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed May 25, 2016 1:11 pm

Zaraki11

Zaraki11

Caless Student
Caless Student
thanks for the info

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed May 25, 2016 4:42 pm

Slepete