Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

Setlist
Posted Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:29 am

Mistereinspruch

Mistereinspruch

Caless Student
Caless Student
If I remember it correctly, they played Graduation as well. .love. Concert was awesome btw!!!!

setlist - SCANDAL TOUR 2016 “YELLOW” IN EUROPE - Page 8 2xNUTXn
Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL TOUR 2016 “YELLOW” IN EUROPE
Posted Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:05 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Mistereinspruch wrote:If I remember it correctly, they played Graduation as well.

Hmm, you seem to be mistaken. My friend who went took a picture of the set list (which is what the list I posted was based off of) and "Graduation" is not on it. They haven't actually played that song since the final performance in Japan on their HELLO WORLD tour last April.

setlist - SCANDAL TOUR 2016 “YELLOW” IN EUROPE - Page 8 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

For the Rina Fans~
Posted Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:39 am

Sekaiichi4

Sekaiichi4

Caless Student
Caless Student
setlist - SCANDAL TOUR 2016 “YELLOW” IN EUROPE - Page 8 14264841_10210637996124729_7628519725668789672_n

I've got to say if you want to see Rina. . . don't stand on the Right side of the stage T^T it's nearly impossible to see her from there~ But luckily she stood here after the performances~ :D

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:50 am

Gaki-san2001

Gaki-san2001

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
^Thanks for the advice! You mean the right side of the stage from our viewpoint or from the band's viewpoint?

I like the set list.

setlist - SCANDAL TOUR 2016 “YELLOW” IN EUROPE - Page 8 Alairas3
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:48 am

Star~world96®

Star~world96®

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:
Mistereinspruch wrote:If I remember it correctly, they played Graduation as well.

Hmm, you seem to be mistaken. My friend who went took a picture of the set list (which is what the list I posted was based off of) and "Graduation" is not on it. They haven't actually played that song since the final performance in Japan on their HELLO WORLD tour last April.

You're right they didn't perform Gradation,  but they sure did perform Onegai Navigation right after Your song English version apparently.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:19 pm

Mistereinspruch

Mistereinspruch

Caless Student
Caless Student
Star~world96®️ wrote:
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:

You're right they didn't perform Gradation,  but they sure did perform Onegai Navigation right after Your song English version apparently.
Indeed I was mistaken. .pinch.  They played Onegai Navigation.

setlist - SCANDAL TOUR 2016 “YELLOW” IN EUROPE - Page 8 2xNUTXn
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:57 pm

Ryudo

Ryudo

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://www.alexnowak.net
Yesterdays show really was a blast and they really seemed to enjoy the live as well.
I am really glad I got to take a picture were Rina was waving at me LOVE
setlist - SCANDAL TOUR 2016 “YELLOW” IN EUROPE - Page 8 14295510

The jam before Shoujo S was awesome and everybody in the crowd went CRAZY! The other song for the Encore Setlist is Shunkan Sentimental. It will replace Shoujo S.
Can't wait for the show in Cologne on tuesday now. Who else will be there?

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:08 pm

Myo-Hwa

Myo-Hwa

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Yea, the show in Amsterdam was cool! Nice one

I think it was good to see Scandal live. No polished record stuff but more lively energy that suits them really well. For me, at least, it was a breath of fresh air. Happy Tomomi definitely seemed to be in shape that evening, while Mami was a bit flustered sometimes. ^^ She forgot to change her guitar, she randomly messed up a melody in Awanai, that kind of stuff. Ah well, this being their first show, it's sort of endearing too. Just like Haruna doing her best on her English. Happy Great experience nonetheless!

Great pictures by the way (also on the other page), mine were all quite bad. ^^'

「どうしてもいけなければ、どうするか?」

"Fremd bin ich eingezogen,
Fremd zieh' ich wieder aus."
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:47 pm

babaloued

babaloued

International Performer
International Performer
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:
setlist - SCANDAL TOUR 2016 “YELLOW” IN EUROPE - Page 8 69T5RZt

Set list for SCANDAL TOUR 2016 “YELLOW” IN EUROPE @ Melkweg, Amsterdam, Netherlands:

Spoiler:
 I forgot Onegai navigation in #4 >.> In total, 19 songs (2 encore) and a kind of instrumental jam called "session" just before the encore

SCANDAL live 

2012.07.16 - バンドやろうよ!vol.3
2012.08.21 - Canal City Hakata
2014.06.28/29 - ARENA FESTIVAL DAY 1&2

2014.08.05 - RIJF 2014
2015.04.25/26/30 - HW TOUR 2015
2015.10.21 - TIMM
2016.09.10/17/20/21/24/25 - YELLOW in EUROPE 2016
Live! 
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:18 pm

Sekaiichi4

Sekaiichi4

Caless Student
Caless Student
Gaki-san2001 wrote:^Thanks for the advice! You mean the right side of the stage from our viewpoint or from the band's viewpoint?

I like the set list.
From our viewpoint :3 Sooo in front of Mami~. . . . except ofcourse if you want to see Mami really well. One thing I did notice was that Haruna en Tomomi had lots more interaction with the audience and looked/smiled at you... while Mami didn't do that a very often. Tomomi even gave High Fives to the front row T^T and threw one of her bassguitar-picks to the audience~

One more note... because of the smoke generators ;-; it might be really hard to see Rina at first, but this might differ for each location...

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:15 pm

Gaki-san2001

Gaki-san2001

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
^ It's a tough call but Rina is Rina. Thanks.

setlist - SCANDAL TOUR 2016 “YELLOW” IN EUROPE - Page 8 Alairas3
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:36 am

Scandalsuki

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)

It was a great concert, the venues sound quality was also spot on. The magic of the first time was missing (which is still my no.1 concert of all time so far) but it was incredible still. There were no lines at the venue, at some point they just called all VIP inside. First up was the hi-touch. Thankfully there was no "put your presents in this box" policy. I gave Haruna my present which was a photobook (for the whole band) which I had planned a whole year ago. She had a very surprised look and she quickly got the attention of the other girls and even staff members. I think they stared at the cover for what felt like 10 seconds. I'll post pictures of the book later in the "member creations" section (it will be fully censored though). Despite being at the end of the VIP line i was still in the second row center with a perfect view. From the songs they played I liked "Take Me Out" and "Chiisana Honoo" the most. The "standing very close to Haruna" part of SCANDAL BABY was great as always, this time with Mami leaning her back on Haruna. The jamming at the encore was cool and unexpected.
They certainly gained many new fans who had just come to check them out and now even want to see them again during this tour or in the future.

It was announced that it's ok to take a picture, preferably towards the end. I didn't but others even went as far as live streaming half the concert on facebook, there was free wifi at the venue that further encouraged that. I hope that doesn't result in them banning cameras completely again.

Since I recognized his face I got to meet kudo_maharizu from here, it was nice talking to him.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:06 am

DaanW

DaanW

Caless Student
Caless Student
MassOreoKiller wrote:
Fox wrote:setlist - SCANDAL TOUR 2016 “YELLOW” IN EUROPE - Page 8 14294710
This is 100% from Scandal Baby.
If you find any video please share Happy
Sharing is caring.

More photos from the Amsterdam show
setlist - SCANDAL TOUR 2016 “YELLOW” IN EUROPE - Page 8 Csbc3u10
setlist - SCANDAL TOUR 2016 “YELLOW” IN EUROPE - Page 8 Csbc3u11
setlist - SCANDAL TOUR 2016 “YELLOW” IN EUROPE - Page 8 Csbvrr10
I know those two Mami pictures are mine, but I really like them Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:01 pm

endiloekito

endiloekito

Caless Student
Caless Student
So, who's coming to cologne tomorrow? since i'm going alone and don't know most of you guys here, it would be nice if i can meet you guys there.   Please Onion

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:58 pm

Scandalsuki

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Just talk to some people (doesn't matter wether they are on here or not), everyone there loves SCANDAL so you will have a lot to talk about.

I decided that I don't want to show up empty handed three times to the Hi-Touch so I'll try to give them one newly made photo each time on top of the photobook I gave them the first time.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:52 pm

Ryudo

Ryudo

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
endiloekito wrote:So, who's coming to cologne tomorrow? since i'm going alone and don't know most of you guys here, it would be nice if i can meet you guys there.   Please Onion
I'll be there so you can always say hi.
And just like Scandalsuki said you can start a conversation with every Fan there. They are always very easygoing and friendly

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:20 pm

dubbi

dubbi

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I'll be in  Cologne and in Hamburg too .
You know  that's   me  wenn you see a big Guy with  selfcreated  Scandal T-Shirts .
For Cologne I wear the black  one with Scandal Hello World Tour 2015  on it.
For Hamburg  I  wear the  yellow one with  Scandal  Yellow Europe  Tour 2016  on it.
I enjoy  to speek  about  SCANDAL  , please speak to me while we wait for the best Band. Yay! Live!

[center]SCANDAL Hello World Tour Essen 2015
SCANDAL Yellow Europe Tour Cologne 2016
SCANDAL Yellow Europe Tour Hamburg  2016
[/center]
SCANDAL WORLD TOUR  “Kiss from the darkness”   Livestream  2020
SCANDAL『SEASONS』collaborated with NAKED   Livestream  2020 
SCANDAL 15th ANNIVERSARY LIVE『INVITATION』 Livestream 2021 
SCANDAL WORLD TOUR  "MIRROR" Berlin 2022
Back to top Go down

VIP Ticket poster
Posted Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:53 pm

RoB'z

RoB'z

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hi, I've got a VIP ticket for the London show & I was just wondering about the poster we get.
To anyone who got VIP tickets for the Amsterdam show, is the poster the same one they will have on sale? (is it signed?) Also do you get it before the show or after?

Thanks & everyone enjoy the show you will go to, I know it's going to be great ^o^

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:04 pm

Ryudo

Ryudo

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
You thanked this post! -

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

RoB'z wrote:Hi, I've got a VIP ticket for the London show & I was just wondering about the poster we get.
To anyone who got VIP tickets for the Amsterdam show, is the poster the same one they will have on sale? (is it signed?) Also do you get it before the show or after?

Thanks & everyone enjoy the show you will go to, I know it's going to be great ^o^
It's the same poster that you can buy at the merch booth and unfortunately it is not signed Wahhh!
In Amsterdam they gave it before the concert right after the Hi Touch

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:14 pm

RoB'z

RoB'z

Caless Student
Caless Student
Ryudo wrote:
RoB'z wrote:Hi, I've got a VIP ticket for the London show & I was just wondering about the poster we get.

It's the same poster that you can buy at the merch booth and unfortunately it is not signed Wahhh!
Ah ok, thanks, I hope I can keep the poster in one piece during the show ^_^;

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:31 pm

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
http://stomachofchaos.com
You thanked this post! -

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Ryudo wrote:

It's not the same poster.

The VIP one is all four standing with TIMO touching HARU's hair, like this (except the poster has the text SCANDAL and the lightning logo):

setlist - SCANDAL TOUR 2016 “YELLOW” IN EUROPE - Page 8 SCANDAL-YELLOW-Group-2

The one they sell is the one where TIMO stands on the bench lifting her, err... skirt with the other three sitting.

setlist - SCANDAL TOUR 2016 “YELLOW” IN EUROPE - Page 8 I7wVl7o

setlist - SCANDAL TOUR 2016 “YELLOW” IN EUROPE - Page 8 SCANDALCOLLE-2020-SIG

~ CHECK OUT MY 「感謝祭」ŌSAKA 2018 VIDEO! 見てください!  ~

16-17/3/13 *SCAPE Warehouse | SIN • 29/1/15 たましんRISURUホール | 立川市、日本 • 31/1/15 ベイシア文化ホール | 前橋市、日本 • 26/4/15 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 12-13/1/16 日本武道館 | 東京、日本 • 10/9/16 Melkweg | AMS • 17/9/16 Szene | WIEN • 24/9/16 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 10/6/18 MacPherson Stadium | HK • 10-11/11/18 ZEPP Ōsaka Bayside | 大阪、日本
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:28 am

Ryudo

Ryudo

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Oh, I'm sorry for this misinformation then. I only took a brief look at the Poster they sell and thought it was the same Sorry

2015.04.25 SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」- Paris, FR
2015.04.26 SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」- London, UK
2015.04.30 SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」- Essen, GER

2016.09.10 SCANDAL EUROPE TOUR 2016「YELLOW」- Amsterdam, NL
2016.09.13 SCANDAL EUROPE TOUR 2016「YELLOW」- Köln, GER
2016.09.24 SCANDAL EUROPE TOUR 2016「YELLOW」- London, UK
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:54 am

bennycz

Caless Student
Caless Student
So, four days till Vienna and I am already so excited that I am no use at work, cannot concentrate on anything... God, what is wrong with me? 34 YO, acting like a teenage girl... At this pace, I should better take a day or two off work before I mess up something.  .stars.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:02 pm

Scandalsuki

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
The concert in Cologne was nice but I liked Amsterdam better (the sound quality was better there). Let's see what the other concerts will be like.

At the hi-touch I gave Haruna a photo of them in Zandvoort which doesn't exist (I photoshopped them into a nice image of a Zandvoort beach). I was in the second row again, the view was a bit obstructed to the left and right due to a low stage but Haruna I could see fine 90% of the time. The audience was very hyped up and they sang along a lot, it was a different atmosphere compared to Amsterdam. This time I liked "Image" and "Awanai Tsumori No Genki De Ne" the most. It looked like Haruna was looking in my direction most of the time during "Image".

I met two repeaters (people who bought tickets to Cologne after seeing them in Amsterdam and being very impressed). I also met some SH members: dubbi, Hasenfu and Tombery. There were very likely many others from all the people I talked to but I didn't ask everyone for their username.

For Hamburg I had to change my rental car to a dark red 66' Mustang convertible. It's now the same type of car that SCANDAL posed in a while ago.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:16 am

RedopandaX

Caless Student
Caless Student
Just a quick question - is it allowed to take pictures at "Hi Touch" event and during the show? Can't wait for tonight!  .happy.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.