Go down

Re: SCANDAL TOUR 2016 “YELLOW” IN EUROPE
Posted Fri May 13, 2016 5:02 pm

ishizaka

ishizaka

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://www.scandalfrance.fr/wordpress/
Hasenfu wrote:Hey guys, I have a question!

I bought two tickets for London at weezevent, but because I was in a hurry, I put my own name twice at the purchaser registration. Now both tickets have my name on them. Does that matter? Do they check passports? Did they check last time?  :-/

They didn't check the names ^^'

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri May 13, 2016 5:03 pm

PPPeter

PPPeter

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
@Hasenfu
Last time they checked IDs for VIP. Some couple from Germany had a little trouble because of that. Guy went in as VIP, girl stayed in the line waiting for standard entrance, because they messed up names (it was supposed to be opposite, but...). If You bought 2 standard tickets - there won't be any problem though.

@ishizaka
Hope You will help one Pole in distress (or in Paris - the same for me Wink ) there - as I bought Paris ticket as well - happy birthday to me Wink

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri May 13, 2016 5:08 pm

GibsonPhoenix

GibsonPhoenix

Caless Student
Caless Student
I'm with you guys, this is gonna be awesome  .wow.
Bought printed VIP tickets for the shows in Germany and VIP tickets for the shows in Vienna and London.
Though I'm not  quite sure about the least two. I send them money via Paypal stating my reservation no from their mail and the shows. No waiting for e-Tickets and printed tickets to arrive nervously  .nervous.

Last edited by GibsonPhoenix on Fri May 13, 2016 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri May 13, 2016 5:13 pm

Hasenfu

Hasenfu

International Performer
International Performer
@ ishizaka and PPPeter:

Thanks for the relieving answers! Happy I bought standard tickets. So hopefully no reason to worry!  .wew.

You may have known three or fourthousand people in your life. But you only talk about six or seven.
- Elias Canetti
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri May 13, 2016 5:24 pm

Aizix

Aizix

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://soundcloud.com/devias1
dampf wrote:
Aizix wrote:I guess I'll have to wait for the info about the local ticket dealers a bit more. Hopefully the normal tickets won't sellout faster than I think lol
Check v-kei.pl These tickets will be propably available there but i don't know when.
Yep, already found it through B7's facebook post and made an order. Thanks though.
I was late to the party so right as I got home I started from looking for the tickets without even checking SH haha

Last edited by Aizix on Fri May 13, 2016 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri May 13, 2016 5:33 pm

Shinsakuto

Shinsakuto

Caless Student
Caless Student
One Ticket to rule them all, One VIP to find them,
One Concert to bring them all and in the Moulin Rouge bind them.

Really ? You don't see what I'm talking about ^^ ? .nerd.

When Scandal tells you "Hello world", the world has to say "Hello Scandal".
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri May 13, 2016 5:42 pm

mike0604

Caless Student
Caless Student
Just got my VIPs for Milano. My wife and I just happen to be visiting Italy (from the USA) that week. Way cool. I'm flying out to Hawaii next weekend to see them there too.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri May 13, 2016 7:50 pm

Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator

I bought two tickets for London at weezevent, but because I was in a hurry, I put my own name twice at the purchaser registration. Now both tickets have my name on them. Does that matter? Do they check passports? Did they check last time?  :-/

You should be fine, 1 person buying tickets for a whole group is a fairly common occurence for concerts, if the 2nd ticket holder will be entering the event with you there should be absolutely no problem, if you were to give your ticket to someone else that wont be joining with you I could see that as potentially causing some issue but otherwise you should be alright. Happy

setlist - SCANDAL TOUR 2016 “YELLOW” IN EUROPE - Page 4 Slide-13
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri May 13, 2016 8:07 pm

Gaki-san2001

Gaki-san2001

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
6 people from Budapest got VIP tickets for Wien live. Rock on

setlist - SCANDAL TOUR 2016 “YELLOW” IN EUROPE - Page 4 Alairas3
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri May 13, 2016 8:18 pm

Hose3

Hose3

Caless Student
Caless Student
A doubt, the name of the tickets doesn't matters right? I have to buy with the target of my mom and I don't know if I have to write my personal information or her personal information

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri May 13, 2016 8:33 pm

dampf

dampf

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I guess that on the ticket should be name of the person who will attend the concert.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri May 13, 2016 8:35 pm

Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Hose3 wrote:A doubt, the name of the tickets doesn't matters right? I have to buy with the target of my mom and I don't know if I have to write my personal information or her personal information

You should be fine either way but call up the location just to make sure, Im from the US so rules could be different but it would be really silly if the name on the ticket had to be the person attending the show because that would pretty much make scalpers useless, which I dont think is the case anywhere yet.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri May 13, 2016 8:52 pm

CommSpecTraynor

CommSpecTraynor

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://sicksister.deviantart.com/
A question - will there be printed/collector ticket or only e-ticket?

setlist - SCANDAL TOUR 2016 “YELLOW” IN EUROPE - Page 4 L5WrWMH
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri May 13, 2016 9:02 pm

Myo-Hwa

Myo-Hwa

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
What the hell, I cannot purchase a ticket at weezevent because I don't have mastercard, but ticketmaster (the other option for Amsterdam) starts selling the tickets a week later with prices that totally don't match and you have to pay for additional bullshit like service costs and membership for the venue!X( Of course this only happens in the Netherlands. I will reconsider attending the concert if it has to go like this... :|

「どうしてもいけなければ、どうするか?」

"Fremd bin ich eingezogen,
Fremd zieh' ich wieder aus."
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri May 13, 2016 9:11 pm

Hasenfu

Hasenfu

International Performer
International Performer
Noodles wrote:

You should be fine, 1 person buying tickets for a whole group is a fairly common occurence for concerts, if the 2nd ticket holder will be entering the event with you there should be absolutely no problem, if you were to give your ticket to someone else that wont be joining with you I could see that as potentially causing some issue but otherwise you should be alright. Happy

Thank you, Noodles!

I hope so. I'll probably also print a proof that I've paid both tickets and of course my friend will be with me all the time. I mean, it's obvious that I can't go twice on the same day! ^^

I expected a huge run on the page, so I really hurried buying the tickets, just skimmed the text and was like "What the...? I have to put my name AGAIN? Okay." *kept on rushing*

You may have known three or fourthousand people in your life. But you only talk about six or seven.
- Elias Canetti
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri May 13, 2016 9:25 pm

CommSpecTraynor

CommSpecTraynor

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://sicksister.deviantart.com/
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Myo-Hwa wrote:What the hell, I cannot purchase a ticket at weezevent because I don't have mastercard, but ticketmaster (the other option for Amsterdam) starts selling the tickets a week later with prices that totally don't match and you have to pay for additional bullshit like service costs and membership for the venue!X( Of course this only happens in the Netherlands. I will reconsider attending the concert if it has to go like this... :|
But there are other payment methods like paypal and payment transfer you just click on "reservation" button. Last year I brought tickets for concert in Essen and payed with transfer. You have to wait a week or so for money to transfer and getting your mail with e-ticket, but hey, better wait than pay extra or don't go on concert, hm?

Last edited by CommSpecTraynor on Fri May 13, 2016 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

setlist - SCANDAL TOUR 2016 “YELLOW” IN EUROPE - Page 4 L5WrWMH
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri May 13, 2016 9:35 pm

Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Myo-Hwa wrote:What the hell, I cannot purchase a ticket at weezevent because I don't have mastercard, but ticketmaster (the other option for Amsterdam) starts selling the tickets a week later with prices that totally don't match and you have to pay for additional bullshit like service costs and membership for the venue!X( Of course this only happens in the Netherlands. I will reconsider attending the concert if it has to go like this... :|

Just wanted to chime in and say that by not going to the concert youre only hurting yourself in the process, we experienced this first hand where someone in Essen refused to pay for his ticket because he had initiated a chargeback on paypal or something similar, it went on back and forth so much that the owner of the venue simply denied access to the guy even with a different ticket someone else gave him, he didnt "show" the organizers anything he only ended up not seeing SCANDAL and basically ruining his entire trip for nothing, I know it can be frustrating with certain sites and all their fees but the experience will absolutely be worth it no matter the cost!

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri May 13, 2016 9:56 pm

dampf

dampf

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
You thanked this post! -

@Myo-Hwa: i as well suggest using the "reservation" option and e-mails torpedo/b7klan team. They are VERY nice and helped me a lot as i had troubles with my card and they will for sure help You easily.

Rina Suzuki
Probably the best drummer in the world.
Audrey Hepburn's reincarnation.
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri May 13, 2016 11:29 pm

Scandalsuki

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
You thanked this post! -

CommSpecTraynor wrote:A question - will there be printed/collector ticket or only e-ticket?

Yes for tickets sold by "Me Shop". They sell printed picture tickets that also come with printed post cards as a bonus. This is of course not "official" but a move from the shop to provide something extra compared to the other ticket shop options.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat May 14, 2016 2:53 am

Zaraki11

Zaraki11

Caless Student
Caless Student
For info; torpedo provied top client service.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat May 14, 2016 9:32 am

dampf

dampf

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
CommSpecTraynor wrote:A question - will there be printed/collector ticket or only e-ticket?
Normal tickets for concert in Wrocław sold via v-kei.pl are available as printed ones.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat May 14, 2016 9:39 am

Hasenfu

Hasenfu

International Performer
International Performer
Zaraki11 wrote:For info; torpedo provied top client service.

I second this!

They've directly changed the name for my ticket as requested, altough it was my mistake!  Nice one

- Elias Canetti
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue May 17, 2016 2:46 pm

Myo-Hwa

Myo-Hwa

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
CommSpecTraynor wrote:But there are other payment methods like paypal and payment transfer you just click on "reservation" button. Last year I brought tickets for concert in Essen and payed with transfer. You have to wait a week or so for money to transfer and getting your mail with e-ticket, but hey, better wait than pay extra or don't go on concert, hm?

Yea, you're absolutely right. I tried to figure out if Paypal was an option for payment at Weezevent, but I didn't know it was "hidden" in the reservation button. That's why I was a bit disappointed. ^^ Right now my reservation was completed successfully, so thanks for your help! ):D(

And thanks for your replies/confirmations as well, Noodles and dampf. Happy

「どうしてもいけなければ、どうするか?」

"Fremd bin ich eingezogen,
Fremd zieh' ich wieder aus."
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue May 17, 2016 6:33 pm

Slepete

Slepete

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hello, i am new here was checking out the forums for a while now ^^ 

Was about to buy tickets and had a question about the VIP tickets ''Hi-Touch event'' what its about ? do you get to meet the band members O.o  .love. .love.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue May 17, 2016 6:40 pm

Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Slepete wrote:Hello, i am new here was checking out the forums for a while now ^^ 

Was about to buy tickets and had a question about the VIP tickets ''Hi-Touch event'' what its about ? do you get to meet the band members O.o  .love. .love.

You get to give them a high five before the concert and you can say something super short to them if you want

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum