Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: RINA's Style Book - 「It's me RINA」
Posted Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:42 pm

Metal Mickey

Metal Mickey

International Performer
International Performer
@wildthing Why Rina mistaken you "the Hong Kong guy"?

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:53 pm

wildthing

wildthing

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Metal Mickey wrote:@wildthing Why Rina mistaken you "the Hong Kong guy"?

I kind of am Happy I am Hong Kong Chinese, the 88Tees owners(?) are Cantonese speakers, during the 2016 Ekiden goods sale I overheard 3 of them speaking in Cantonese, so I started to speak to them in Cantonese too. 

Rina/Haruna/Tomomi/Eisuke standing nearby noticed this (I was waiting in line for my turn and was 2nd to last in the line) so I ended up explaining a bit about my background, Eisuke was getting curious too as he thought I was an English speaker as I was mingling with the SH members as well as the Japan members.

Even today there were some Hong Kong fans who flew in and I meet them in line again. So I'm kind of communicating with fans from all over the world Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:23 pm

Metal Mickey

Metal Mickey

International Performer
International Performer
I think they didn't aware some Hong Kong fans are trilingual speakers.
You may agree Scandal have special feeling over Hong Kong.

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (3 votes)

A peek at SCANDAL RINA-chan's casual outfits♥
ItsMeRINA - RINA's Style Book - 「It's me RINA」 - Page 2 8ErZyuC
The release event for SCANDAL's RINA-chan's style book 『It's me RINA』 was held at Shinjuku's Fukuya Shoten yesterday! 70 outfits in total featuring casual clothes styles RINA-chan was particular over are published in this book! We'll specially show her stylish style♥

RINA-chan's resort style in HAWAII!

RINA-chan's casual clothes have a vintage base. 「The designs and colors of vintage items have personality. Shades and material even in simple knits and denim are rich and have great quality, so the degree of stylishness goes up just by including one item in your coordinate♥」 (RINA) To use as a reference for a hot summer, we'll be introducing the snaps shot in Hawaii. 「Casually putting together a vintage dress with Converse sneakers and/or a cap is fashionable. Giving a bit of spice with sunglasses & a biker jacket is also in」 (RINA)

ItsMeRINA - RINA's Style Book - 「It's me RINA」 - Page 2 KZaVN3O

ItsMeRINA - RINA's Style Book - 「It's me RINA」 - Page 2 JsChDtp

「It's also adorable to wear not only a dress but layer it with pants underneath. It puts you in a loose, relaxed, stylish mood♥」(RINA)

ItsMeRINA - RINA's Style Book - 「It's me RINA」 - Page 2 QwUTukC

Obsessed with wide pants!

「I recommend wide pants for this summer. It's easy-going, mature, and ups your style level. In the top picture, I layered a vintage lace x satin for my top. A retro, adult color scheme is very stylish. Since I'm wearing something tight on top, bell-bottoms and a long length provide balance. So that the style can really be seen, I usually wear my hair in a bun. In the bottom picture, a vintage cami with brown wide pants is mature-like. Plus, sunglasses & a pink cap makes it girly with spice to it! Wearing Converse with it is good」 (RINA)

ItsMeRINA - RINA's Style Book - 「It's me RINA」 - Page 2 KJ3Ix5d

ItsMeRINA - RINA's Style Book - 「It's me RINA」 - Page 2 DeQqGQq

Not wearing pink sweetly is my favorite

「Boldly wearing pink, wide pants is cool! Pink gives off a girly impression, but I like to casually wear it by pairing it with a cap and sneakers. Wearing a vintage choker tightens it up. I always want to head out looking girly, so I paired it with a rose print t-shirt♥」

ItsMeRINA - RINA's Style Book - 「It's me RINA」 - Page 2 KurgZ3y

ItsMeRINA - RINA's Style Book - 「It's me RINA」 - Page 2 M3Il8vp

If you want to see more of RINA's stylish world, head to a bookstore! Her 70 outfits show an elegant casual style. She was particular about the photos as well, so look forward to it♥

http://tokyo.cawaii.media/scawaii/27822/

#front-page #ItsMeRINA

ItsMeRINA - RINA's Style Book - 「It's me RINA」 - Page 2 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:19 am

wildthing

wildthing

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Hi I went to the FeedBack shop this morning before it opened, I was 10th in line at around 10:30am, before the store opened there was about 160 people.

6 of us purchased the 2 max allowed copies of Rina's style book and the outcome was that only 2 of my other friends managed to get an autographed book. (12 books only 2 were autographed.)

We went to lunch and came back as on of my friends wanted to check out the frame photos, this was at around 3pm and there line was still around 70 people long!

With regards to framed photos, they are now down to the remaining half a dozen photos and I noticed the catalogue now only had photos that are available on sale.

gachagacha prizes, examples of some prizes people won today:
- Small Canta on chain, towel. (Small)
- Scandal Shop 3rd T-shirt, Towel (Large)
- Canta towel, Badge (Small)
Scandal Shop 3rd T-shirt, stickers (Large)

・Participation Prize: Deluxe original bracelets (we got many colours today, i.e. our luck on getting prizes were not so good today)

I just recently noticed that its available on google as eBook, preview available.

https://books.google.co.jp/books?id=cTi2DAAAQBAJ

Last edited by wildthing on Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added Google book's listing.)

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum