Posted Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:52 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

SCANDAL will appear live on 「SCANDAL LINE LIVE Special」, a special program on LINE's streaming service, on July 20th from 10:00 pm JST.

A special program will be held on LINE's live streaming service 「LINE LIVE」 !

The four members of SCANDAL will appear live and share untold stories about their new single 「Take Me Out」 and look back on their tenth year of formation. 「SCANDAL LINE LIVE Special」 is packed tight with precious live footage you can't see anywhere else but on this program, along with PVs, etc. It will be streamed on 7/20 (Wed.) from 22:00. Don't miss it!

【Program summary】
・Title: SCANDAL LINE LIVE Special
・Date: 7/20 (Wed.)
・Time: 2:00~
・Guest: SCANDAL (live appearance)
・Program URL: https://live.line.me/r/channels/21/upcoming/7687

#front-page

TakeMeOut - SCANDAL LINE LIVE Special 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL LINE LIVE Special
Posted Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:15 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -

「SCANDAL LINE LIVE Special」 will start at 10:00 pm JST, which is in a little less than two hours!

There will be untold stories surrounding the new single 「Take Me Out」, looking back their tenth year, live footage you can't watch anywhere else but on this program, and more! A new Dobondobondo song too...!? Don't miss it!

Watch: https://live.line.me/r/channels/21/upcoming/7687

#front-page #TakeMeOut

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:47 pm

wildthing

wildthing

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Nothing too revealing just yet.
--
Tomomi mentioned they wanted to make "Take me out" video have a Japanese feel.

They went through a playlist here: 

https://music.line.me/playlist/upi7jbP3R5T7V9XBZRiMWPgYiPqev7l4lRLZ

Showed the short TMO video clip.
Went through a few questions.
Now they are going through some old live videos from their debut, doing live comments through it.

Dobondobondo both new tracks aired!!

The Video stream is grab-able, so I'm sure a fansub will come along Wink

Last edited by wildthing on Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:37 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:04 pm

mio_akiyama

mio_akiyama

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Happy fun even if I didn't understand them Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:25 pm

Star~world96®

Star~world96®

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
The Live just finished.

Even though my video kept buffering and I can't understand what they were saying, I still very much enjoyed it. Hopefully it'll be uploaded with subs so we can really enjoy it.

Surprised they played both Dobondobondo tracks, I really liked both of them. I wished they played a bit of I want you tho.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:14 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -

Here's the part about the playlist they selected:

Songs That Liven the Summer Up Chosen By SCANDAL

01. SCANDAL - "Take Me Out"
-RINA comments how it's pretty funny that they started with their own song
-HARU says, "Well, yeah, we made this song because we wanted to liven up the summer with it"

02. ORANGE RANGE - "Locolotion"
-RINA: "It really does liven the summer up!"
-It came out when they were in middle school (RINA thought maybe elementary school for her)

03. RIP SLYME - "Rakuen Baby" [Paradise Baby]
-They still listen to this song even now, and it's the best when they listen to before they're about to perform, and they think RIP SLYME is cool and stylish

04. SCANDAL - "Taiyou to Kimi ga Egaku STORY"
-RINA: "It livens things up at lives as well. Towels are spun, and it's a song that can make for great scenery."

05. Whiteberry - "Natsumatsuri" [Summer Festival]
-They sing it for karaoke
-Before they debuted, one of them (or all of them? They didn't really specify) wore a too-short yukata and a staff member told them they shouldn't do that and not to wear it during their real take. They were like, "What to wear then, a t-shirt?"

06. Ketsumeshi - "Natsu no Omoide" [Summer Memories]
-RINA: "A lot of scenery pops up in this song. It's wonderful."

07. CreepHyp - "Yuu, Sansan" [Misery, Brilliance]
-They listened to it recently
-RINA comments how CreepHyp has always been great and their recent songs are really cool; she's also looking forward to their next release

08. Yuzu - "Natsu Iro" [Summer Colors]
-RINA: "It makes me happy"
-It reminds HARU of her elementary school days and how they would sing it together

09. Ayumi Hamasaki - "Greatful days"
-Selected by RINA
-RINA: "I've always really liked her. I went to a live of hers by myself. It was the best. About the only artist that can make you cry just by appearing on stage is Ayumi Hamasaki. I've always thought she was so cool. Just seeing her made me cry. She's lovely."
-HARU: "Did you guys cry the first time you saw her?"
-MAMI: "I did."
-RINA: "Don't go alone and cry. It really surprised me."
-HARU: "It's probably because you were so happy."
-RINA: "That's right. Let's all go again together, okay?"

9.5? BONNIE PINK - "A Perfect Sky"
-This song is not in the playlist, but HARU talked about it haha
-All: "It's really cool."
-HARU: "Before the band, I was in a unit that formed at our dance and vocal school and we sang and dance to this song during a recital in the summer."
-TOMOMI: "The music video's so lively."

10. Def Tech - "My Way"
-RINA: "We just listened to this in the dressing room."
-MAMI: "It's really cool."

11. SCANDAL - "Taiyou Scandalous"
-TOMO: "We're really inserting a lot of our songs in this!"
-HARU and RINA say that their songs liven up the summer
-TOMO: "SCANDAL's a summer band"
-HARU laughs and wonders if that's so, and they mention how they have a lot of summer songs

12. Bruno Mars - "Runaway Baby"
-RINA: "I love this song! It's just so cool."
-HARU: "You've been listening to it a lot recently, right?"
-RINA: "Yeah, I have! When we went to Hawaii, Bruno Mars was playing in all of the shops like pancake restaurants and vintage stores. I thought of how great it is that local artists are loved. His songs are also awesome, really cool, and funky."

13. MAGIC! - "Rude"
-HARU: "When we went to Hawaii this year, MAGIC! was playing at the music festival we went to see. It was great. I wanted to hear 'Rude,' and that ended up being the very last song."
-RINA: "They really dragged it out."
-HARU: "Right?"
-TOMO: "It was during the encore. During it, we were all like, 'Oh, it's coming!' A session started and we thought 'Rude' would be next, but they started doing a cover!"
-MAMI: "It's kind of like, 'We won't leave until we hear it'"
-RINA: "Everyone was kind of mad and were like, 'Ugh, I'm so irritated! I can't take it! Geez!' And then [when they finally played it], everyone was like, 'Finally!'"
-TOMO: "Like, 'I'm glad!' It was relieving!"
-RINA: "Everyone was so annoyed."
-HARU: "But everyone left feeling happy."

14. New Politics - "Everywhere I Go (Kings and Queens)"
-Selected by RINA
-RINA: "They're a 3 member band from Denmark and are really cool. I really recommend this song. Please listen to it if you'd like."

15. Des'ree - "Life"
-Selected by MAMI
-It's one of the songs that really reminds her of summer. She's reminded of her elementary school days whenever she hears it, and it reminds her of watching dramas at night in the middle of summer.

16. Maroon 5 - "Sugar"
-Selected by HARUNA
-She listened to it quite a bit last summer, and it cools down the summer rather than livens it up and lets her body rest
-Both her and TOMO like Maroon 5

17. Red Hot Chili Peppers - "By the Way"
-Selected by TOMOMI
-Her mood this summer is "If you're in a band, you need to listen to RHCP"

Playlist here: https://music.line.me/playlist/upi7jbP3R5T7V9XBZRiMWPgYiPqev7l4lRLZ?ck=upi7_t0i2k4m6o8qAsCuEwGyItEEVXDgHdXg

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:53 pm

Metal Mickey

Metal Mickey

International Performer
International Performer
Since Ayumi Hamasaki is Rina's idol, I always wondered what is her response if (or ever dreamed of) being invited to be on stage as a guest drummer for Ayumi.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:26 pm

stivo

stivo

Caless Student
Caless Student
i feel me very sad...
i have not see this Sad i hope it comes a stream from this...

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:40 pm

Rift

Rift

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://scandalindahouse.blogspot.co.uk/
You thanked this post! -

SCANDAL Mania Mexico uploaded the Dobondobondo section to YouTube.

TakeMeOut - SCANDAL LINE LIVE Special 9zr3EYo
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:43 pm

Star~world96®

Star~world96®

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
@Rift
Thanks, but its not available

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:45 pm

Rift

Rift

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://scandalindahouse.blogspot.co.uk/
@Star~world96®
Can you use a VPN maybe?
I can access it from the UK.

TakeMeOut - SCANDAL LINE LIVE Special 9zr3EYo
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:49 pm

reilachii

reilachii

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://reilachii.tumblr.com
Sekapero is in perfectly dobondobondo style while dobondobondo dungeon is way more "old school rap" that I though. it was a nice surprise!

as soon as they started introducing the playlist I knew rina would have put one ayumi hamasaki's song ahah. she's such a fangirl when it comes to her♡ (and you can really see how big of an ispiration/role model it is to rina when you read at the lyrics our little drummer can deliver)

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:06 pm

victor_survive

victor_survive

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
If someone can't watch it through Youtube
Here is a facebook link

I like more Dobondobondo Dungeon, sekapero is good, it includes México and Tacos .love.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:09 pm

Star~world96®

Star~world96®

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
@Rift
Okay, thanks I was able to watch it ^_^

I'm glad to her a good amount of the songs since my computer kept buffering so I didn't get as much as both songs as I want. Really like both of them, love the old school rap of Dungeon ≧∇≦ and the fun "Scandal in the House " esque Sekapuro.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:30 pm

mio_akiyama

mio_akiyama

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Star~world96®️ wrote:The Live just finished.
Yeah, mine cut out completely for a few minutes, so I stopped early on after they finished the playlist talk. I'm actually glad I missed hearing the dobondobondo songs, I would have been annoyed at the buffering interruptions.

I can hold out.. 6 more days Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:00 pm

Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
victor_survive wrote:If someone can't watch it through Youtube
Here is a facebook link

I like more Dobondobondo Dungeon, sekapero is good, it includes México and Tacos .love.

They also mention Peru - Ceviche which is a dish that is well known around south america but it was originated in Peru, Im surprised they would use that in their song but im very happy!

TakeMeOut - SCANDAL LINE LIVE Special Slide-13
Back to top Go down

SCANDAL LINE LIVE Special - Translated Summary
Posted Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:16 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -

Message reputation : 100% (10 votes)

TakeMeOut - SCANDAL LINE LIVE Special BMPMrEw

Here's my translated summary of the LINE LIVE broadcast:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:12 am

Star~world96®

Star~world96®

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
@TGE
Thanks a bunch Happy

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: