You are not connected. Please login or register

Go down

Hello hola girls and boys chicas y chicos.
Posted Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:11 am

Felixmonteargentina

Felixmonteargentina

Caless Student
Caless Student
hello to all. a like to be part of something so great. greeting from Argentina. Earth mate, tango and messi. is a pleasure huge be in this group with so many people sharing the same love for this great band. with a love immense by the head haruna, in my on one is runners high and as album hello world. I am blessed by power if any seen live in osaka the past 01/ 05. my love began with Shoujo s. I love anime and just by Bleach is that I met. fond of video games( the last of us) after I am quite hesitant in tastes. Scandal was the first band admire to about to be fan. good I guess that' s all. I hope know and I hope many years more than Scandal. my English is not very good. depend of a translator and you know how" well" work. LoL

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello hola girls and boys chicas y chicos.
Posted Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:18 am

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
Hi,

Welcome to SH !

I am from England and was lucky enough to see them in London Happy

Hope you have fun here.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:11 am

Artur

Artur

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8v07bqWPB1rseq0mo1_500.gif
Hello and welcome! You´ll enjoy your stay here, believe me hahaha

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:11 pm

Oritasu

Oritasu

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Hola Felix! Bienvenido !

Yes you're right this is amazing to share our passion with so many people in the world ! I feel very lucky to be part of Scandal Heaven and I hope you'll enjoy it as well !

As you did, I discovered Scandal thanks to Bleach ! Many foreign fans did.

The Last of Us is great game, I like it too ! And music is so powerful. 
If I'm not wrong, the compositor of the game's soundtracks is from Argentina as well Wink

Have fun on the forum !

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:37 pm

Kamex

Kamex

Caless Student
Caless Student
its great to meet a fellow asado land citizen!, you are really lucky you got to see scandal in osaka, (i can't afford a trip to japan, let alone trip+performance Tongue) so i have the hope that they come to play in Buenos Aires, (lets do not lose our hope), Scandal is the second japanese band i became a fan, but its my favourtie japanese band (i also like Shounen Knife and Okamoto's), rigt now im at the hunt for some Scandal CD's and stuff in Capital Federal, no success at the moment tho... Sad

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:43 am

Felixmonteargentina

Felixmonteargentina

Caless Student
Caless Student
Asado and gave me hunger. as said on the other post. the pleasure is mine. thank you. in if the trip was not as expensive as many think here but if was an effort put into work in order to save money. know tokyo especially akihabara. then see the stadium osaka jo. and end with the show, was the best experience of my life. never have to lose the hopes of a Latin American tour of Scandal. Rina same said," we must ask goals has of japan, with this tour we realized that Japan and is guy for us" more or less said that. lol. the question is follow supporting them and be present. what is missing on Argentina and some Latin countries, is the Union of fans. that are closer and that all pull forward. having projects and not wait recognition sitting. you wish luck with your search of CDs in capital. I the I have me the suit has. a like new meet and I hope that we can know one day and that we are the same country. lol

F.A.B
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.