Hellooooo~ [Page 1 of 1]

Hellooooo~
Posted Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:04 pm

FurudeGR

FurudeGR

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hey guys, i am new in this site, although i've been listening to Scandal for 4-5 years Happy ! I am from Greece,I am 22 years old, i've just returned from my first trip to Tokyo ^_^ . With some things from the Scandal Merch :D ! I partically sacrificed the world tour they will have and the live in Osaka , because i went to Tokyo. But i am still happy i Got some things from their merch and the Anniversary book :D !!! 
I will be happy to meet you and daily see posts here . I follow Scandal heaven in Instagram and facebook ofc ( I think in tumblr too, i've got so long to use it ) . 
Happy to join ~ Happy

Back to top Go down

Re: Hellooooo~
Posted Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:31 pm

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
Hi,

Welcome to SH !

You have been to Japan, wow, I am really jealous.

All Scandal fans are very welcome here.

Hope you have fun Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:36 am

FurudeGR

FurudeGR

Caless Student
Caless Student
Heheee , Thank youuu ^_^ . 
I hope we all have fun!

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:22 am

Kamex

Kamex

Caless Student
Caless Student
ohi!, welcome to SH, you must have enjoyed your trip to japan a lot, i'm looking foward to visit japan in a couple of years Tongue , enjoy you stay here!if you're interested in chating or something just send me a PM! :D

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:34 pm

marinelle

marinelle

Caless Student
Caless Student
hello. 

i'm new in this and i'm just to scary to post .. sorry hahahaha. 

but 

it's about a year since i've listening a scandal songs hahahaha.. my friend influence me then i realize that every time i hear "scandal" in the street my head turns 360 degrees looking to the person who said that hahaahaahah.. then when me and my friends talking about it in public people give us a scary look. hahaha..and in my boarding house we sing like crazy my boardmates says that " what are talking about?"  hahhaha it's so funny.. . i really love scandal hahahaha. sorry i'm so hahahahahahah..  crazy .. sorry i'm not that active it's because i'm studying and my mom said that "NO INTERNET or ANYTHING that W.I.L.L. WILL INTERUPT you in studying. so i'm not letting you to use any gadget expecpt cellphone (not a android) stop that fan GIRLing and stop studying japanese bacause blah blah blah!! " huhu so sorry .. that's all thank you.. Happy please be nice to me. Happy

Back to top Go down