Posted on Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:54 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
March 2017:

SOUND DESIGNER OglPaOw

SOUND DESIGNER C22_UVAUUo_AQfm_Or

The March issue of SOUND DESIGNER out on 2/9 features SCANDAL's guitarist MAMI-san on the cover and front feature. She talked much about the equipment she uses at home for music production and how she composes songs. A Telecaster suits her well!

https://twitter.com/SD_editor/status/825253683898130432

SOUND DESIGNER 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015.4.25 HELLO WORLD @ Paris 4.26 London 4.30 Essen 5.15 Chicago 5.20 MEX 5.22 LA 5.23 Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018.9.5 Special Thanks @NY 9.7 SF 9.9 Anaheim 9.12 MTY 9.14 MEX 9.16 TX 2021 KFTD @Paris - London - Berlin 11.11 Toronto 11.13 NY 11.17 Anaheim 11.19 Dallas 11.21 Atlanta
Back to top Go down

Re: SOUND DESIGNER
Posted on Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:58 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)

March 2017:

SOUND DESIGNER IMG_20170131_020503
SOUND DESIGNER C3am_LMu_VUAAn_Jmr
SOUND DESIGNER C22_UVAUUo_AQfm_Or

The March issue of SOUND DESIGNER out on 2/9 features SCANDAL's guitarist MAMI-san on the cover and front feature. She talked much about the equipment she uses at home for music production and how she composes songs. A Telecaster suits her well!

In the March issue of SOUND DESIGNER with MAMI-san on the cover, we get to go inside her newly completed private studio at her home. We unveil a bird's eye view of it over a two-page spread! This exclusive story is a must-see for fans!

https://twitter.com/SD_editor/status/825253683898130432
https://twitter.com/SD_editor/status/826030301008711680

#front-page

SOUND DESIGNER ImageSOUND DESIGNER 170206_SD1703chirami_hsimg01

SOUND DESIGNER 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015.4.25 HELLO WORLD @ Paris 4.26 London 4.30 Essen 5.15 Chicago 5.20 MEX 5.22 LA 5.23 Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018.9.5 Special Thanks @NY 9.7 SF 9.9 Anaheim 9.12 MTY 9.14 MEX 9.16 TX 2021 KFTD @Paris - London - Berlin 11.11 Toronto 11.13 NY 11.17 Anaheim 11.19 Dallas 11.21 Atlanta
Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:04 am

mbowie4321

mbowie4321

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFFGF9eCrouGyWhIrVhR8Mw?view_as
I was curious about her home setup, so I bought this issue from CD Japan and made use of Google Translate (always fun!). I'm sure many here have it already. It has some great info for those interested in home recording. How cute to see that her sewing desk is right next to her recording desk. I can post a picture (but only if that is allowed, since this magazine is for sale though not a band publication).

She uses Brother CPV7102 and Juki MO-114DM Special sewing machines (for those who sew).

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:16 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
mbowie4321 wrote:I can post a picture (but only if that is allowed, since this magazine is for sale though not a band publication)

Magazine scans are always welcome here~

SOUND DESIGNER 39iLxaW

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:31 am

mbowie4321

mbowie4321

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFFGF9eCrouGyWhIrVhR8Mw?view_as
You thanked this post! -

I'll replace this image with a scanned photo tomorrow as well as the other pages. Some nice pictures in the article, too.

Here is the article scanned.
https://imgur.com/a/r64bi

Last edited by mbowie4321 on Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:16 pm

Osakashnaide

Osakashnaide

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
That guitar though. Long time no see.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:34 pm

rikitasu

rikitasu

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
mbowie4321 wrote:I'll replace this image with a scanned photo tomorrow as well as the other pages. Some nice pictures in the article, too.

Here is the article scanned.
https://imgur.com/a/r64bi

Thanks for this Love
(Though I can hardly understand because there are so many kanji)

Still, it is nice to see Mami-chan's home studio
Gosh, I love Haruna's and Mami's Telecasters

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:47 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
March 2020:

SOUND DESIGNER 8152-S-SYNSL-AC-SL1500

SOUND DESIGNER 39iLxaW

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Apr 11, 2020 7:35 pm

Meph1766

Meph1766

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
https://www.setlist.fm/user/Meph
SOUND DESIGNER March 2020 Scans:
Spoiler:
SOUND DESIGNER Img_0035 SOUND DESIGNER Img_0033 SOUND DESIGNER Img_0034 SOUND DESIGNER Img_0036 SOUND DESIGNER Img_0038 SOUND DESIGNER Img_0037 SOUND DESIGNER Img_0040 SOUND DESIGNER Img_0041 SOUND DESIGNER Img_0039 SOUND DESIGNER Img_0044 SOUND DESIGNER Img_0042 SOUND DESIGNER Img_0043 SOUND DESIGNER Img_0045 SOUND DESIGNER Img_0046 SOUND DESIGNER Img_0047 SOUND DESIGNER Img_0049 SOUND DESIGNER Img_0050 SOUND DESIGNER Img_0048 SOUND DESIGNER Img_0051 SOUND DESIGNER Img_0052 SOUND DESIGNER Img_0053

SOUND DESIGNER Noh0VdI
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:05 pm

izzy

izzy

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Thank you for all the scans!!

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Jun 07, 2020 12:48 pm

Meph1766

Meph1766

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
https://www.setlist.fm/user/Meph
You thanked this post! -

SCANDAL — Sound Designer 2020 03
https://www.scandal-heaven.com/t13562-sound-designer#767112

It's not a complete translation, but most of it.
Some things are complicated, but I hope it's clear in general. If there are any mistakes, please write, I'll fix them.

Haruna Mami - Interview.

SCANDAL will release its new album "Kiss from the darkness" on February 12, 2020. This is the first release of the album on the private label "her". All members of the band were involved in songwriting and composing. The arrangements of the songs were the motive to try different approach to the sound, so 5 different arrangers took part in recording of the album, in the center of which was guitarist Mami. We interviewed Haruna and Mami guitarists about the process of creating this work and asked them to reveal the backstage.

Haruna: Mami makes the demos herself and they are almost the same quality as the finished product.

- Please tell me about the demo production environment?

Mami: Apple iMac is the central element. The Steinberg UR44 audio interface and the DAW software is Steinberg CUBASE. The sound source mainly uses a soft synthesizer, which is part of CUBASE. I use HALionSonic most often. I used to use HALion Sonic SE, which is built into CUBASE, but since I use it a lot, I recently bought the latest version.

- How do you keep writing songs?

Mami: It's like a tune that came to my mind, I play guitar and then I try to open it. I can't read the score, so I don't even know the chords on the keyboard. I can feel it like: "Does this tune fit into this chords?"

- Looks like it takes time to study the chord.

Mami: It depends on the song, but if you have an image in your head, you can show it in 1-2 days. Whenever I ask participants to listen to it, I go to the studio and do the preliminary work, I adjust the correspondence between live music and rhythm.

Haruna: For some songs you can replace demo with your own instrument and play it.

Mami: On this album, I did the demos for "Fuzzy", "Ceramic Blue", "Kinenbi" and "Mabataki". Instead of telling the rest of the band how the finished form of the song I had in my head in words, it is faster to let them listen to the demo. Recently, I have also been communicating my ideas directly to the band members, so there are now more songs that are composed and arranged together as a band during a studio session. For these in-studio songs, I had not composed or arranged them on my own without the band. A song idea may be inspired by someone else's material, and as I would think, "how do I get that sound?"  I think this method of making songs had turned out all right.

Haruna: I don't have a production environment at home, so I just record what I play, in a voice note on my iPhone and let members hear it. Then I ask members to come up with the place of each piece.

- Now your songs have a very wide range of sound approaches depending on the song. Is this deliberate?

Mami: When I created a song and thought about how to process it, I often said: "it would be much more interesting if there were ideas from the outside". So, this time we invited a lot of different arrangements. Depending on the song, it would have been better to do it all by myself, and there were some songs that I did on the spot.

- Did you choose the arranger yourself?

Mami: Yes. Everyone decides, in consultation with the staff. Keita Kawaguchi has been working with us since our debut. But many of the arrangers were with us this time for the first time.

- If there's an arranger in the song, the production process will change, right?

Mami: I asked Kawaguchi-san while working on "Masterpiece". The arrangement was completely different during my demo phase. There were no texts, just temporary words in English. The idea wasn't fully formed yet, but it was enough to use it. I gave it to Kawaguchi-san and it changed the atmosphere.

- How did you meet Yusuke Takeda from RADWIMPS who was working on Laundry Landry?

Mami: Mr. Takeda has long time been friends with our bass player Tomomi, and he asked me to show him a demo made by Tomomi. I felt like I could work with acoustic sound and do whatever I wanted, but it was more than I expected.

Haruna: As for Tomomi, it was about like: "I want to challenge an acoustic song, but I can't think of a good arrangement myself. So far we haven't done most of this song because it was too simple. That was the challenge. Tomomi turned to a musician she trusted to ask for help. It was a lot of experience.

- What about Yusuke Tatezaki, who worked with "Tsuki"?

Mami: We worked together for the first time. We did everything from line-up to direction. I usually work in all kinds of genres, so I learned a lot through very delicate work. Originally there was a simple demo in this song where I added bass, drums and vocals, and at first I thought about creating an arrangement to the band style. However, it got much better than I had imagined when Tatezaki-san added a special synth. Working together, we gradually changed the shape of the song.

- "Tonight" is a collaboration involving 16-year-old SASUKE as an arranger.

Mami: SASUKE-kun was the first one to work with the band, so it was like a trial and error method.

Haruna: Sasuke's arrangement was interesting.

Mami: What was expected to happen if SASUKE is involved in the sound of the band? He gives me material. When you listen, you understand that it is quite original material, but I really don't know how it was done. It's full of secrets (laughs). When it comes to the score, SASUKE probably doesn't know much about it, he does it just like we do. He has a unique feeling, which I listen to.

- The songs arranged by Mami are also quite rich in variety. For example, "Saishuheiki Kimi" has quite an aggressive attack with extreme effects similar to the alternative.

Mami: Tomokazu Adachi, who recently worked with us on a live show, added many sounds. The main form is demo, which I made, and synthesizers are added by Adachi-san.

- There are also a lot of effects.

Mami: Guitar effects are the main thing, and I'm experimenting with all kinds of effects - phasers, flangers, and all kinds of other effects that we have.

- Do you really like effects?

Mami: I like it. Live performance is full of pedalboards with a lot of effects, I think that's about 20. I have a foot pedal at my feet, but this number makes it hard for technicians (laughs). I used to work with an analogue system, but in the last three years I have repositioned the system and developed routing. It's hard to play the sound of this song alive, but it's really fun to play.

Haruna: It is super screaming (laughs). I also like the live performance of "Saishuheiki Kimi", I use Antares Auto-Tune. The sound is very bright, because if it is a live voice, I will definitely lose.

- By the way, what guitars did you use this time?

Mami: The main one is my Custom Shop Gibson Les Paul, and sometimes I use a Gibson ES-335 and the Fender Jazzmaster, plugged into a Bogner Ecstasy amplifier.

Haruna: I use Fender Telecaster and the amplifier is a combination of SHINOS and EVH.

- "NEON TOWN ESCAPE" is an interesting song with a little black music.

Haruna: This is the first song I've composed and written in a long time, and I tried to ask my friend Chiaki Sato for an arrangement (Kinoko Teikoku (きのこ帝国, "Mushroom Empire")). I wanted it to be a slightly spiritual sound. I also wanted to create an atmosphere of sound from the 90's, and I think the balance was well maintained because Chiaki also did this kind of solo work. I added wind instruments to create a bright atmosphere. This time the brass instrument ones were recorded live.

- The different performers have adopted the sound of the 90s, but the way they use it is very different.

Haruna: It's difficult, of course. But when I was a child, I was influenced by the music of 90's and I felt that my roots were there again. At that time I was listening to Tetsuya Komuro during him heyday and I still like that sparkling feeling.

Mami: This is the song we've never done before. Chia-chan told me that SCANDAL can do it (laughs).

- "Mabataki" is like in 80's?

Mami: This song was the first in a series of simple demos where Rina recorded only text, melody and rhythm in a voice memo and she said: "I want you to put elements of '80s pop music into it." Then I freely developed the tone that came to my mind and finished it.

- What do you think about 80s pop music?

Mami: Like Cyndi Lauper. My mom really liked her, so I listened naturally when I was little too. Rina loves movies, so maybe she looked back at an '80s movie and was inspired by it.

- By the way, what does the title of the song "A.M.D.K.J." mean?

Mami: It means "Amida lottery" (laughs). At first I wanted to use Roman symbols or kanji symbols, but I thought it was better to have more symbolic impression. It was decided to use the song for the ending television anime "Gegege no Kitaro", I also wanted the sound of Kitaro to be effective, so I asked Adachi-san to process it. It's also interesting that the rhythm becomes like reggae in the middle (laughs). I like to see the development change in the middle of the song, so I experiment with this approach.

- The melody of "Kinenbi" What about this?

Mami: In 2019 there was a lot of wedding fuss around me. I had a lot of cases when I was called to the wedding of a friend or relative and at that time I was asked to play the song SCANDAL. Also it wasn't limited to weddings, and I wanted to do a song that could be played at a happy time.

- What did you notice when you were recording the vocals?

Haruna: Nowadays there are some songs that actively use Auto-Tune, so we focused on hearing both voices without any discomfort. During the demo recording phase, I also sing with a handheld microphone, but that's surprisingly good, there are songs that use a handheld microphone even in production.

- What kind of microphone did you use for recording?

Haruna: The main one is the Telefunken ELA M251 (tube or valve / condenser microphone) and I wanted to get some rough sound just for "NEON TOWN ESCAPE", so I consulted the engineer and used a Neumann U 87 AI (condenser microphone) for the first time.

- It seems that the production of the album was quite ambitious overall and it seems that the impact on future activities is also great.

Mami: That's right. So far I've been working on the lyrics / composition / arrangement myself, but I often don't know how to mix and process the effects and I still learn. However, working with different people in this recording, I learned a lot about it, and I think it will lead to the development of the band in the future.

"Three pieces of the heart", which shaped the musical life.
Haruna's choice:

- Namie Amuro (安室 奈美恵) - "Don't Wanna cry" 1996

The first CD I bought when I was in 1st grade. The English lyrics were written in Katakana by my parents. We sang at home many times. The song that made me want to be a singer!

- Earth, Wind & Fire - "Greatest Hits" 1998

It was an artist and an album that inspired me to listen to Western music. From now on, I like black music.

- No Doubt - "Tragic Kingdom" 1995

I listened it four years ago when I tried to expand the range of songs. Gwen Stephanie's vocals are very attractive.

"Three pieces of the heart", which shaped the musical life.
Mami's choice:

- Foo Fighters - "Bridge Burning" (album "WASTING LIGHT") 2011

The song that made me start composing. I thought, "This band is good. I also want to write a song that sounds so powerful."

- aiko - "小鳥公園" (Kotori Park) (album "三国駅" (Mikuni Station) 2005)

Songwriting, melodies, how to use scores, as well as lyrics and basics of composition were greatly influenced by the training on aiko songs. This song was always my favorite song even before the band was formed. It's hard to move up and down the melody, but it's great to sing!

— JUDY AND MARY - "散歩道" (Sanpomichi) 1998

JAM is my mom's favorite band, I remember their songs were always played at home. After the band was formed, I watched the DVD members and the breakup of JAM live at night! Good memories!

On December 24, 2019 in Mynavi BLITZ Akasaka, Tokyo, SCANDAL held a Christmas concert "BEST★Xmas 2019". Mami and Haruna showed us what equipment they used in this performance, they showed us guitars, amplifiers and boards with effects...

Mami's equipment:

Bogner ECSTASY guitar amplifier

Guitars

1 - Les Paul Custom1957 Reissue
2 - Fender Made in Japan Modern Stratocaster HH Olympic Pearl
3 - new model Fender Mami Stratocaster, was not used for recording a new album and live performance that day

A board of effects onstage under Mami's control

1 - Free the tone MAMI SEP. 2011 (junction box)
2 - Digitech Whammy 5 (Whammy Pedal)
3 - Jim Dunlop Cry Baby (Wah pedal)
4 - Free the tone ARC-3 (foot switcher)
5 - Boss TU-3 (tuner)
6 - Vital Audio VA-08 Mk-II (Power Supply)

On-stage effects board managed by technical staff

1 - Line 6 M9 (Multi-effector)
2 - Boss MD-500 (Modulation Processor)
3 - J Rockett Audio Designs ARCHER IKON (Overdrive)
4 - Electro • Harmonix Little Big Muff-shore (Distortion)
5 - Z.VEX FUZZ FACTORY (Fuzz)
6 - Boss OC-3 (Polyphonic Octave effects)
7 - Eventide TimeFactor (Delay)
8 - Creation Audio Labs MK.4.23 (Booster)
9 - Free the tone ARC-3 (foot switcher)
10 - Boss AW-3 (auto Wah)
11 - Vital Audio VA-08 Mk-II (Power Supply)
12 - Free the tone MB-5 (MIDI THRU BOX)
13 - Free the tone JB-82S (SIGNAL JUNCTION BOX)

The equipment used by Mami for home recording

The table where Mami works. Computer iMac and Steinberg CUBASE (digital audio workstation (DAW).
Audio interface model Steinberg UR44 4-in/4-out. The headphones above are Pioneer DJ HDJ-700-W.

Haruna's equipment:

Guitar

Fender Haruna Telecaster. Pickup DP384 Chopper T and Twang King DP 172 by DIMARZIO.

Board effects on stage

1 - Free the tone PA-1Q SERIES (EQ)
2 - Fulltone OCD (Overdrive)
3 - J Rockett Audio Designs ARCHER IKON (Overdrive)
4 - Fender SANTA ANA OVERDRIVE (Overdrive)
5 - Maxon AD-9 Pro (Delay)
6 - Radial J48 (DI)
7 - Free the tone JB-41S (Junction box)
8 - Vital Audio VA-08 Mk-II (Power Supply)
9 - Boss TU-2 (tuner)
10 - Free the tone MB-5 (MIDI THRU BOX)
11 - Line 6 M5 (multi-effector)
12 - Free the tone ARC-3 (foot switcher)
13 - Shin's Music Baby Perfect Volume Standard [BPFV-1] (Volume pedal)

Amplifier and cabinet

1 - Shino's Luck 6VHARUNA Model (mainly used for clear sound and crunch)
2 - EVH f5150 III (used in support and solo / main drive system)
3 - EVH f5150 III (cabinet)

CUBASE is software used by many professionals such as Yasutaka Nakata.

1 - Track display area: The waveform of each recorded batch and the entered data are displayed on the top and bottom tracks.
2 - Mixing console: A screen where you can adjust the volume and position (left and right sound positions) of each track and trigger the effects.
3 - Soft Sound Source: CUBASE has many built-in soft sound sources such as HALion Sonic SE.
4 - Plug-in effects: Many honeycombs, EQs, reverb, etc. needed to create sounds in the mix.

[Requirements]
Supported OSes: Windows 10, macOS 10.14, 10.15
RAM: 4 GB or more (8 GB or more recommended)
CPU: Intel / AMD multi-core processor (Intel Core i5 or more recommended)
Memory: 30 GB or more

With it you can record songs, play guitar, drums and synthesizers as freely as you like. When you write, there are many sources of soft sound from the beginning, including a simplified version of HALion Sonic used by Mami, so you can get the real sound right away.

You can also use a mixing console (mixer) to adjust the volume of each instrument and "mix" sounds with the built-in effects.

Other features include the "Audience Alignment function", which automatically adjusts the synchronisation of multiple tracks, and "Take Combing", which lets you extract the best parts of a double recorded several times and quickly combine them. Editing functions are also important.

In addition, it is equipped with "VST Connect SE4", which allows you to connect with a partner elsewhere over the Internet, and is attractive for music bands with multiple participants.

In addition, it has a number of features that help newcomers create powerful music, such as the "Code Assistant Function" and "VariAudio 3" described below.

CUBASE is equipped with the "Code Assistant Function", so even people who do not know the code can go far ahead.

For example, if you don't know which chord follows "D -> G", the program offers several chord sequences that fit perfectly into your song. Even if only the first and last chord are defined, the helper will search for the intermediate one. You can choose from 7 levels of simple and complex progression.

For example, singing and recording vocals on the right tonality can be difficult even for professionals. That's why VariAudio 3 is a handy feature, which is included in CUBASE.

The software analyzes the height and time of each sound of the recorded tracks and displays the analysis results as shown in the picture below. You can adjust the height and time of each sound as in SCANDAL "Saishuheiki Kimi" new work.

Steinberg model "UR22mk II" and Mami model "UR44". (see Page 17), as the successor to the model, the new generation of the year-end interface, UR22C and UR44C, presented here.

Since the audio output from the guitar or microphone is an analogue signal, it cannot be recorded as it happens in the DAW software on a PC. You need an audio interface that converts the analog signals into "digital signals" that can be processed by DAW software and this determines the sound quality of your music. The most important thing about the UR22C and UR44C is that it supports recording and playback up to 32 bits/192 kHz, which greatly improves the sound quality. This is a level that can be used even on professional recording sites, and there is no other model available at this low price. In addition, it is equipped with a complete D-PRE microphone preamplifier. It is easy to use, you can record singing and acoustic microphones as well as guitars.

It should also be noted that you can use a special DSP effect (not included in the UR22mk II mentioned above). This allows you to record your guitar with powerful and realistic sound using the included simulator amplifier without the load on your computer.

The UR22C is recommended as the first device, but if you want to keep the synthesizer connected other than your guitar or microphone, the UR44C is a good choice.

Amplifier Simulator - comes with four types on the left and can be used for all genres of recording.

1- Clean
2 - Crunch
3 - Drive
4 - Lead

This UR22C RECORDING PACK is a very affordable kit. The UR22C comes with a condenser microphone "ST-M01", headphones "ST-H01" and a microphone cable.

The URC series also comes with software such as "Cubase AI", which is a limited version of CUBASE10.5, so you can start releasing music from the day of purchase.

Last edited by Meph1766 on Sat Jun 13, 2020 10:35 pm; edited 3 times in total

SOUND DESIGNER Noh0VdI
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Jun 07, 2020 1:17 pm

izzy

izzy

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Thank you for the translation!  Nice One

Back to top Go down