Posted Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:16 am

Qgle

Qgle

Caless Student
Caless Student
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Hey so I stayed up almost all night doing this mostly as an apology for uploading Bitter Chocolate late.

m(__ __)m  
Sorry

Anyway, you can find the gp5 [here] and the pdfs [here].

In case anyone was wondering, I use Noteflight to make the drum part then I export the midi to transfer it to TuxGuitar which is what I used to make the other three instruments. The drum pdf is exported from the Noteflight file I made because TuxGuitar can't do drum tabs. I still add a drum part to the gp5 file, though, just so it sounds more "whole" for when you want play along to the file (which is also why in the gp5 file, there are two tracks for LEAD and two tracks for RHYTHM bc I wanted to account for the different guitar effects used in the song).

My normal "track-naming" convention is the name of the band member who plays the part but for Oyasumi, I used "LEAD, RHYTHM, BASS, DRUMS" because Rina isn't exactly on the drums in this song and I wanted to keep all the instruments consistent with one another.

That's all! Thank you, and enjoy~

Thanks

Last edited by Qgle on Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:18 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

Oyasumi Full Band Score (pdf and gp5) 26864512
GoQgleIt~
Back to top Go down

Re: Oyasumi Full Band Score (pdf and gp5)
Posted Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:20 pm

jona DJ

jona DJ

International Performer
International Performer
thanks Qgle!

Oyasumi Full Band Score (pdf and gp5) Tumblr_mkbaztDHJP1s2ouyoo1_400

me: GENKI DESU~ Onion Shy

thinking about SCANDAL may cause extreme blushing, increasing heart beat rate, crazy actions, exhausted from jumping like a kid, unstoppable weird laughs, sudden excitement, and freaky things that you'll wish you had never done that
Back to top Go down

Re: Oyasumi Full Band Score (pdf and gp5)
Posted Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:39 am

Qgle

Qgle

Caless Student
Caless Student
jona DJ wrote:thanks Qgle!
No problem! Grin

Oyasumi Full Band Score (pdf and gp5) 26864512
GoQgleIt~
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: