You are not connected. Please login or register

Go down

Survive Said The Prophet
Posted Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:33 am

TheMoonlightSakura

TheMoonlightSakura

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
ILYRina-chan says: So, I came a cross this Tokyo-based band after discovering them in Twitter, watching a shared video from Tielle, one of the artists I follow. (Tielle is a singer, often collaborating with SawanoHiroyuki[nZk].) I immediately took a liking to this band because their songs are beautiful, melodic, awesome, and lit! Also, Yosh-san (vocalist) is a singer who often collaborated with Sawano-san! (I'm like, OMG! He is in a band!) So, Im going to share a number of their songs and I hope that you like them. (They're underrated. They need more fans!)

- - - - -

Biography: (taken from their [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])
Survive Said The Prophet is a Tokyo-based band forming in 2011. The band quickly released a single "Let Us Party" within the same year. Releasing a Self Titled EP on May 2 of 2012, Survive Said The Prophet is on going to bring something musically different to the table in the music scene.

Biography: (taken from their [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])

Survive Said The Prophet is an international rock band based in the heart of Tokyo, with Yosh Morita as the vocalist, along with Ivan Kwong and Tatsuya Kato on the guitars, with Yudai Kato on the bass, and Sho Okada on the drums. With various musical experiences under their belts, Survive Said The Prophet emits a heavy and yet melodious sound that electrifies the stage with a different kind of emotional energy. SSTP is often claimed to be categorized under the genre of Emo / Post-Hardcore, but their interest in broadening their horizon keeps the audience on edge as they surprise their listeners with new perspective of the band each release.

Band Members:
- Yosh Morita (Vocalist)
- Ivan Kwong (Guitarist)
- Tatsuya Kato (Guitarist)
- Yudai Kato (Bassist)
- Sho Okada (Drummer)

Songs:

ILYRina-chan says: I'll be sharing some of their songs that I have come to love. I mean, it's only been a week and I only have one album in my phone titled "Wabi Sabi (2017)". Enjoy listening, guys! (^_^)

Follow | from their 2016 album titled "FIXED"

When I | from their 2017 album titled "Wabi Sabi"

Network System | from their 2017 album titled "Wabi Sabi"

Listening (feat. Tielle) | from their 2017 album titled "Wabi Sabi"

ILYRina-chan says: I did mention that Yosh-san often collaborated with SawanoHiroyuki[nZk], so here are a few songs wherein he is the vocalist.

scaPEGoat | "Owari no Seraph" Ending Song 1

rabBithole | from SawanoHiroyuki[nZk]'s 2017 album "2V-ALK"

- - - - -

I'll never see you again
But the day I'll be able to forget you will never come
I want you to pass on
The dream I couldn't understand to your next partner ~

- SCANDAL | OVER -
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum