You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Re: SCANDAL TOUR 2018 "HONEY"
Posted Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:00 pm

VslxMomo

Caless Student
Caless Student
ScandalFan89 wrote:I will be travelling to Japan during their tour and I'm hoping to buy tickets to Scandal's concert in Ibaraki on March 25. Does anyone know how I can get tickets with my name on it? I've tried to register on Japanese ticket sites but I can't do it without a Japanese phone number and address.  I have heard of japanconcerttickets.com but I know that they will do random ID checks at the door and I'm concerned buying through a 3rd party won't have my name on the ticket. 

Can anyone advise on how to safely get tickets with my name on it? 

Thank you!

Hi, I made an account just to reply to you. I've been a long time SCANDAL fan and just found out about this forum. 

Anyways, I won the lottery for the Ibaraki show in March 25th and I used Japan concert tickets. They entered the lottery for me and were quick to respond. They have told me that it is under his name, but they wrote a note about how the tickets were a "gift" and they want me to enjoy the concert. They have explained that they do this for all of their clients and have had no problems. I have to wait until the concert to see if this will work. So just my 2 cents. 

Once the general sales go up for their show in Sano, I'm going to try to purchase it, just in case they do an ID check at the Ibaraki show...

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:06 am

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
http://stomachofchaos.com
VslxMomo wrote:
Anyways, I won the lottery for the Ibaraki show in March 25th and I used Japan concert tickets. They entered the lottery for me and were quick to respond. They have told me that it is under his name, but they wrote a note about how the tickets were a "gift" and they want me to enjoy the concert. They have explained that they do this for all of their clients and have had no problems. I have to wait until the concert to see if this will work. So just my 2 cents. 

Once the general sales go up for their show in Sano, I'm going to try to purchase it, just in case they do an ID check at the Ibaraki show...

I won’t be attending the HONEY hall tour due to schedule clashes, but as someone who used to fly to Japan just to see SCANDAL, I’m interested to see how overseas fans are getting their tickets these days with all this ID checks malarkey.

I am kinda disappointed that the name on your tix has the Jpnconcerttix agent’s name on it. I do hope the ‘gift’ method works as they say as if it does, there is light at the end of the tunnel wrt to future SCANDAL gigs in Japan for overseas fans.

Migrating to Japan just to buy tix seems to be an extreme option if there isn’t any other way to buy imho.

Grin

setlist - SCANDAL TOUR 2018 "HONEY" - Page 2 SCANDALCOLLE-2020-SIG

~ CHECK OUT MY 「感謝祭」ŌSAKA 2018 VIDEO! 見てください!  ~

16-17/3/13 *SCAPE Warehouse | SIN • 29/1/15 たましんRISURUホール | 立川市、日本 • 31/1/15 ベイシア文化ホール | 前橋市、日本 • 26/4/15 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 12-13/1/16 日本武道館 | 東京、日本 • 10/9/16 Melkweg | AMS • 17/9/16 Szene | WIEN • 24/9/16 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 10/6/18 MacPherson Stadium | HK • 10-11/11/18 ZEPP Ōsaka Bayside | 大阪、日本
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:28 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
kudo_maharizu wrote:I won’t be attending the HONEY hall tour due to schedule clashes, but as someone who used to fly to Japan just to see SCANDAL, I’m interested to see how overseas fans are getting their tickets these days with all this ID checks malarkey.

My friends and I ask our SCANDAL fan friends in Japan to get tickets for us. We haven't yet been to a show where ID checks were implemented, but it now does seem almost impossible for overseas fans to safely get in to shows like that.

Example: One of my friends here in the US said he was considering going to the 11th anniversary show at Billboard Live as well as BEST Xmas last year, but with the 100% ID checks at Billboard + the random ID checks at BEST + the max limit of 2 tickets per person for both shows, even our friends in Japan said that they wouldn't be able to reliably get him a ticket. So, instead of taking a risk and trying to get tickets another way, he ultimately didn't go to either.

Aside from the "gift" method that hopefully does end up working out, the only other two sure ways I can think of to safely get into an ID-checked show are:

1. Have a friend in Japan get them for you (if you're fortunate enough to have someone to do so)
2. Move to Japan Tongue

Oh, I did just think of another option, but it's also more pricey and comes with risk: Have a shopping service sign up for a SCANDAL MANIA fan club account for you, and they should be able to enter you into the MANIA ticket lotteries. BUT, since it is a lottery, there's almost always a high chance that you will not win tickets. If you should win a ticket, your name will be printed on it.

Nonetheless, I'm really hoping that the "gift" method works out and that every overseas fan going to the HONEY tour is able to get in safely!

setlist - SCANDAL TOUR 2018 "HONEY" - Page 2 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:06 am

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
That's right. I have friends in Japan but aren't SCANDAL fans (also, I don't feel that I should bother them to try lotteries/presales because I'm sure for them it'll be... mendokusai lol imho).

If the friend is going to see the gig as well, I don't see a problem.

What if that friend is buying for you only - the Japan Concert Tickets issue will appear in this case eg "hey, you don't look like a Matsumoto Akira, step aside please".

Which leaves us this option - unless that friend is going with you, the only tickets available are the general sale ones. I have bought tickets for the HELLO WORLD hall tour on a Loppi machine at the time the general sale starts and despite buying them pretty much on the dot at 10AM, our seats were the last row on 2F lol.

so, VslxMomo - please let us know in March if the gift method works, before I change my name to Matsumoto Akira and move to Gunma-ken. Yoroshiku onegaishimasuuuu.

Grin

16-17/3/13 *SCAPE Warehouse | SIN • 29/1/15 たましんRISURUホール | 立川市、日本 • 31/1/15 ベイシア文化ホール | 前橋市、日本 • 26/4/15 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 12-13/1/16 日本武道館 | 東京、日本 • 10/9/16 Melkweg | AMS • 17/9/16 Szene | WIEN • 24/9/16 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 10/6/18 MacPherson Stadium | HK • 10-11/11/18 ZEPP Ōsaka Bayside | 大阪、日本
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:31 pm

Alxa

Alxa

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Do we know why shopping services can't get your name put on the ticket?  I had a friend buy the tickets for me so hopefully our names are on the tickets.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:06 pm

Metal Mickey

Metal Mickey

International Performer
International Performer
Like some said, may we hope team Scandal consider to have some tickets of their domestic concert open to fans from overseas like LiSA does. At least for the arena concert.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:58 pm

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
Alxa wrote:Do we know why shopping services can't get your name put on the ticket?  I had a friend buy the tickets for me so hopefully our names are on the tickets.

I am making a calculated guess here as I had in the past attempted to buy tix online on e+ and L-Tik (Lawson). Just as you would buy a ticket from say, Ticketmaster, they’d ask for your name and address. It is likely that the name you submit is what the ticket agency prints on the ticket. I just wonder if the ticketing agencies would detect something amiss if they see a different named individuals yet the same address - hence, the reason why the person providing the ticket service uses his/her own name when buying the ticket.

Did your friend use your name to buy the ticket? If your friend is going with you it shouldn’t be a problem.

This new system sucks - but only from the point of view of a non-resident fan. The only real kosher way imho for a tourist to buy tix is to physically be in Japan on the date of the general sale and buy it on one of those konbini ticket machines where you can provide your name, pay by cash over the counter and the cashier prints your ticket there and then.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:07 pm

Alxa

Alxa

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
kudo_maharizu
Did your friend use your name to buy the ticket? If your friend is going with you it shouldn’t be a problem. 

I'm pretty sure he's not going with - it's in Kanazawa and he's in Tokyo.  He's picking the tickets up at Lawson - so at a machine so maybe that makes it less strict, I'll find out I guess.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:44 pm

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
Alxa wrote:kudo_maharizu

I'm pretty sure he's not going with - it's in Kanazawa and he's in Tokyo.  He's picking the tickets up at Lawson - so at a machine so maybe that makes it less strict, I'll find out I guess.

The 'strict' aspect of the tickets these days isn't the picking the ticket up but the venue itself. Nevertheless, it might not be a problem, as I said just making a guesstimate on how things will be.

If your friend managed to actually get your name on your tix, you've nothing to worry about. And if he does... would you mind telling us how he did it please. For us fans wanting to see em on their home ground in the future.

Please♥

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:06 am

Don Dio

Don Dio

International Performer
International Performer
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

There is another alternate option to get to see Scandal, but it's equally radical and unlikely to succeed: We start a crowd-funding campaign to pay for Scandal to either come to us (we pick a city and venue Scandal Heaven members can travel to); or we rent out a hall in Japan for them to perform only for those that contributed to the fund. If it works, we could pick the set list like we did their latest greatest hit collection.

Since this band deserves top dollar, is anyone in this forum ridiculously rich to help this cause? 

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:35 pm

VslxMomo

Caless Student
Caless Student
kudo_maharizu wrote:That's right. I have friends in Japan but aren't SCANDAL fans (also, I don't feel that I should bother them to try lotteries/presales because I'm sure for them it'll be... mendokusai lol imho).

If the friend is going to see the gig as well, I don't see a problem.

What if that friend is buying for you only - the Japan Concert Tickets issue will appear in this case eg "hey, you don't look like a Matsumoto Akira, step aside please".

Which leaves us this option - unless that friend is going with you, the only tickets available are the general sale ones. I have bought tickets for the HELLO WORLD hall tour on a Loppi machine at the time the general sale starts and despite buying them pretty much on the dot at 10AM, our seats were the last row on 2F lol.

so, VslxMomo - please let us know in March if the gift method works, before I change my name to Matsumoto Akira and move to Gunma-ken. Yoroshiku onegaishimasuuuu.

Grin

I'll let you guys know if it works. I actually have coworkers in Japan that I could have asked but I did not want to bother them with a personal request. What's done is done.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:37 pm

Nor Azuan

Caless Student
Caless Student
i will go to japan this May, and i planing to go to their concert at Nakano plaza,  tokyo.. do they have sell the tickets at door??  or we need to pre oder it??  and what time usually  they start their show?? bacause i want to arrange my schedule... thank you!!

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:52 pm

Alxa

Alxa

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Nor Azuan wrote:i will go to japan this May, and i planing to go to their concert at Nakano plaza,  tokyo.. do they have sell the tickets at door??  or we need to pre oder it??  and what time usually  they start their show?? bacause i want to arrange my schedule... thank you!!

The times vary by date, these will most likely be sold out by the time of the concert - see the post about buying tickets: https://www.scandal-heaven.com/t13461-how-to-buy-tickets-for-scandal-concerts-in-japan

Nakano Seikuraza (Tokyo)

2018.05.11 (Friday)
Opening / opening
18: 00/19: 00

Nakano Seikuraza (Tokyo)

2018.05.12 (Saturday)
Opening / opening
16: 00/17: 00

Shizuoka City Shimizu Cultural Center Marinert Great Hall (Shizuoka)

2018.05.18 (Friday)
Opening / opening

Gifu City Hall (Gifu Prefecture)
2018.05.19 (Saturday)
Opening / opening
16: 00/17: 00

Kobe International Hall Kokusai Hall (Hyogo)
2018.05.25 (Friday)
Opening / opening

Last edited by Alxa on Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : formatting)

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -

General ticket sales for 「SCANDAL TOUR 2018 "HONEY"」 went on sale a couple of hours ago, and these performances are now sold out:

3/3 - Misato (Saitama)
4/28 - Osaka
5/11 - Nakano (Tokyo)
5/12 - Nakano (Tokyo)

#front-page #scandal_honey

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:40 am

wildthing

wildthing

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I received my first Mania Ticket for Honey, 

Just a word of caution if you are buying off auction etc, this time round, they have made the following details highly visible on the tickets.

I've mosaic my details, but they have made an effort to make it easy to read the details unlike before.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BffuUUoFGzR/

Mod edit: But you failed to list exactly which details are "highly visible"...so here's what you said in another group:

Membership number, name and address highly visible

Back to top Go down

SCANDAL TOUR 2018 "HONEY" Goods Line-up
Posted Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:21 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -

SCANDAL TOUR 2018 "HONEY" goods line-up:
setlist - SCANDAL TOUR 2018 "HONEY" - Page 2 Tyv9Cvh

A t-shirt that only MANIA members can purchase:
setlist - SCANDAL TOUR 2018 "HONEY" - Page 2 E2s44R7

#front-page #scandal_honey

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:39 pm

wildthing

wildthing

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Some people inquired about the Mania Bear T-shirt and other info.

http://www.scandal-4.com/info/archive/?491834

Tour goods will be sold at live live venue and at Feedback! from the 3rd of March.

Mania Bear T-shirt will be exclusive at the live venues at a Scandal Mania booth.

3 forms of ID required.
1. Mania membership card that has not expired.
2. Your Mania membership details from the website/can be printed. (i.e. I guess so that you won't try to "borrow" someones details/rent out your card etc and also so they can check the details with their laptop at Mania booth)
3. Public Photo ID. i.e. Passport etc.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:04 am

Metal Mickey

Metal Mickey

International Performer
International Performer
Don't tell anyone I will show up early at the Hong Kong leg of the Honey tour to buy the Bear T-shirt!
Since that is a Sunday and the first stop of their oversea concert. Wish me luck!

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:55 pm

EyE_uttarothai

EyE_uttarothai

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
In case some people are going to their live in HK, this is what the promoter told me
"Please pick up the purchased ticket in advance because you need to show your concert tickets to purchase merchandise on show date."

And just wondering, Is it possible to find some goods at their feedback shop in June? 
I will be in Japan at that time, really want to get that bear t-shirt. Tantrum Onion

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:31 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
EyE_uttarothai wrote:And just wondering, Is it possible to find some goods at their feedback shop in June? 
I will be in Japan at that time, really want to get that bear t-shirt. Tantrum Onion

I think so. The tour in Japan will end in late May, so Feedback! should still have goods leftover in June.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:31 am

wildthing

wildthing

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
EyE_uttarothai wrote:In case some people are going to their live in HK, this is what the promoter told me
"Please pick up the purchased ticket in advance because you need to show your concert tickets to purchase merchandise on show date."

And just wondering, Is it possible to find some goods at their feedback shop in June? 

People at likely to go to Tom Lee and other ticket outlets to buy their tickets, as CityLine is notoriously bad with their website. 

Outlet listed below and yes the Scandal event is not listed on CityLine's website.
http://www.cityline.com/eng/helpdesk/outlet.jsp

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:32 am

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
Can't believe it's that time of the year again. Anyone from SH watching the first ever show of the hall tour in Saitama tomorrow?

Back to top Go down

Photo Booth for SCANDAL TOUR 2018 "HONEY"
Posted Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:31 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -

setlist - SCANDAL TOUR 2018 "HONEY" - Page 2 KjMPDYT

A photo booth that was made based off the ideas the fans contributed at their Pinterest event the other week has been completed and will be set up at every stop of the tour!

setlist - SCANDAL TOUR 2018 "HONEY" - Page 2 KjMPDYTm

TOMOMI:「Our tour finally starts tomorrow!
Best regardsーーーーーーsetlist - SCANDAL TOUR 2018 "HONEY" - Page 2 1f41d
We made an Instagram spotーーーーーーーーsetlist - SCANDAL TOUR 2018 "HONEY" - Page 2 1f41d

setlist - SCANDAL TOUR 2018 "HONEY" - Page 2 6HG6CGNm

SCANDAL:「Our tour finally starts tomorrow!! There will also be a photo booth that was based off the ideas we collected from everyone while at Pinterest〜setlist - SCANDAL TOUR 2018 "HONEY" - Page 2 1f48b Look forward to itsetlist - SCANDAL TOUR 2018 "HONEY" - Page 2 1f36f

setlist - SCANDAL TOUR 2018 "HONEY" - Page 2 Fp3aQq2m setlist - SCANDAL TOUR 2018 "HONEY" - Page 2 F3bKzsJm

RINA:「Our HONEY tour starts tomorrowsetlist - SCANDAL TOUR 2018 "HONEY" - Page 2 1f339

RINA:「The photo booth we made at Pinterest with the image we jointly came up together with with our fans! It'll be at every stop of the tour, so take a picture with it, okay!」

setlist - SCANDAL TOUR 2018 "HONEY" - Page 2 WwGt0kGm setlist - SCANDAL TOUR 2018 "HONEY" - Page 2 ZomMB4Ym

HARUNA:「Our tour starts tomorrowsetlist - SCANDAL TOUR 2018 "HONEY" - Page 2 1f352

HARUNA:「SCANDAL TOUR 2018 "HONEY" photo booth」

setlist - SCANDAL TOUR 2018 "HONEY" - Page 2 P3fzeJVm

SCANDAL:「See you tomorrowsetlist - SCANDAL TOUR 2018 "HONEY" - Page 2 1f352

kudo_maharizu wrote:Can't believe it's that time of the year again. Anyone from SH watching the first ever show of the hall tour in Saitama tomorrow?

My friend from Hawaii's going, although he's never on SH lol

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:22 am

wildthing

wildthing

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://www.sonymusic.co.jp/artist/scandal/info/492171?id=aep180303

Random signed postcards at live concerts for purchasing CD album.

setlist - SCANDAL TOUR 2018 "HONEY" - Page 2 KZZww1Q

Last edited by thoseguiltyeyes on Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:29 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Please don't hotlink images. I've reupped the image to an image hosting site.)

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:55 am

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:

My friend from Hawaii's going, although he's never on SH lol

I think I know who you are referring to - and if this is the same person I'm thinking of, I'm not surprised. Looking at recent photos from SCABEST47 - he's been to a few of those, defo more than an average fan!

Grin

The photo booth at the venue in Saitama. A separate queue will be made for fans wanting to take photos here.

setlist - SCANDAL TOUR 2018 "HONEY" - Page 2 DXVr_Q3o_V4_AEBFhi setlist - SCANDAL TOUR 2018 "HONEY" - Page 2 DXVr_Q3u_U8_AASTs_K

https://twitter.com/scandal_band/status/969799242196819969

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.