You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 24  Next

Go down

Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
HitenMitsurugi wrote:Jade xD Go to the stage and help them with english xDD

I can go to México, but I will spent my all salary There... 
And I will need to contract a substitute for me during 3 or more days. This 3 days Will cost 1600U$ + food+substitute...
I dont know If its worth...

I talk about this a lot because I've suffered this first hand lol, but I will tell you that travelling will never be a good financial decision. Youre sacrificing your money for the amazing experiences you're going to live. If you think spending the money on this trip will cause you stress when returning by having to pay the bills or the debt you took in to travel, then I would not recommend that you do it. I understand since when I worked in south america the salary was absolutely miserable. Now, if you're going to spend money that you can pay back in a few weeks/months of not buying new games, or not going out to eat, not buying clothes, etc. then I would absolutely say you should go for the trip and enjoy yourself, Mexico was great when I was there, people were nice, passionate, the food was awesome, and I had a great time. Up to you to decide but I encourage you to think about it!

front-page - SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 7 Slide-13
Back to top Go down

Evelotaku

Caless Student
Caless Student
The Dallas show VIP still just shows early entry and the gift bag, no mention of M&G. Either way I’m just happy I’ll be able to see them live.

Back to top Go down
wildthing

wildthing

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
For New York and San Francisco "Special Thanks" tickets via http://axs.com, if you do not received your e-ticket from http://axs.com  just call them on +18889297849 and the operator will send it immediately (They previously had another international number but no longer works) Otherwise contact them on Tweeter, their Tweeter response is quicker than trying to open a support ticket.

For me they never managed to automatically send me the e-tickets and the "print" link never worked. I got messages about it by various users, I thought they fixed it recently, but it seems it was probably just my account or ticket they fixed Sad

Back to top Go down
joameba

joameba

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
wildthing wrote:For New York and San Francisco "Special Thanks" tickets via http://axs.com, if you do not received your e-ticket from http://axs.com  just call them on +18889297849 and the operator will send it immediately (They previously had another international number but no longer works) Otherwise contact them on Tweeter, their Tweeter response is quicker than trying to open a support ticket.

For me they never managed to automatically send me the e-tickets and the "print" link never worked. I got messages about it by various users, I thought they fixed it recently, but it seems it was probably just my account or ticket they fixed Sad
you're not the only one! I have the same issue, thanks for the twitter tip

Back to top Go down
Kris1Otaku

Kris1Otaku

Caless Student
Caless Student
Just ordered my VIP’s for Dallas.   Thanks SH for the info!   Now it’s going to be a long wait....

Please, Just a few more minutes away from the Real World.   CANTA Clap
Back to top Go down
spacecadet

spacecadet

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://www.alphabetcityblog.com
For anyone who wasn't sure, the NY show now says VIP includes a meet & greet: http://www.playstationtheater.com/events/detail/354240

Edit by Noodles: 

front-page - SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 7 110

Back to top Go down
TheSpaceTapes

TheSpaceTapes

Caless Student
Caless Student
I'm seeing the Meet and Greet update for VIP. The Anaheim tickets aren't called VIP. Can anyone confirm that there's a meet and greet for the Anaheim early "entry and gift" tickets?

Back to top Go down
Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
TheSpaceTapes wrote:I'm seeing the Meet and Greet update for VIP. The Anaheim tickets aren't called VIP. Can anyone confirm that there's a meet and greet for the Anaheim early "entry and gift" tickets?

It hasnt been updated yet on their website but im pretty confident all the VIP will be the same, they just havent updated it yet.

front-page - SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 7 Slide-13
Back to top Go down
TheSpaceTapes

TheSpaceTapes

Caless Student
Caless Student
Noodles wrote:
TheSpaceTapes wrote:I'm seeing the Meet and Greet update for VIP. The Anaheim tickets aren't called VIP. Can anyone confirm that there's a meet and greet for the Anaheim early "entry and gift" tickets?

It hasnt been updated yet on their website but im pretty confident all the VIP will be the same, they just havent updated it yet.

I'm really hoping they do soon because if there isn't a meet and greet I'm going to the San Francisco one instead.

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator

Technically, yes, they're referred to as "GA W/T Early Entry and Exclusive Gift" on the ticketing page. They're also $150, the same price as both SF and NY VIP tickets (and of course, it was already confirmed that there will be M&Gs at both of those), so even though it's not listed for Anaheim yet, it's basically guaranteed that there will be a M&G. Same for Dallas. They can't charge that price if it wasn't included. So yeah, I don't think you nor anyone else needs to worry about that.

front-page - SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 7 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
TheSpaceTapes

TheSpaceTapes

Caless Student
Caless Student
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:

Technically, yes, they're referred to as "GA W/T Early Entry and Exclusive Gift" on the ticketing page. They're also $150, the same price as both SF and NY VIP tickets (and of course, it was already confirmed that there will be M&Gs at both of those), so even though it's not listed for Anaheim yet, it's basically guaranteed that there will be a M&G. Same for Dallas. They can't charge that price if it wasn't included. So yeah, I don't think you nor anyone else needs to worry about that.

Yeah. I know It'll be fine but I'm being paranoid because I've never met them before so I wanna be sure it's for real .clap.
Thank you.

Back to top Go down
saldiven

saldiven

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I just made a quick phone call to The Bomb Factory in Dallas.

I know the hard-core Scandal fans love to line up early, hang out, and get the best spots for the show. The only recommendation the box office had was to not spend the night. There are apparently no local ordinances or anything that would prevent starting the line up super-early in the morning, and it has happened before at this venue. So, no worries about cops getting annoyed by people loitering, I guess.

Back to top Go down
spacecadet

spacecadet

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://www.alphabetcityblog.com
I'm not someone who normally cares to be *right* up front because I'm pretty tall anyway and can see fine from anywhere, but what is the deal with the "early entry" that comes with the VIP tickets? I assume that there's either a separate door or just a separate line that they just open first for those tickets - has that been the past experience of people here? I'm getting old, and lining up for hours in advance is not something I look forward to anymore Happy

I've been to a million GA shows and probably an equal number of reserved seating shows, but this is probably the first GA show with a VIP ticket that I can remember going to.

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)

spacecadet wrote:I'm not someone who normally cares to be *right* up front because I'm pretty tall anyway and can see fine from anywhere, but what is the deal with the "early entry" that comes with the VIP tickets? I assume that there's either a separate door or just a separate line that they just open first for those tickets - has that been the past experience of people here? I'm getting old, and lining up for hours in advance is not something I look forward to anymore Happy

Last time, those with VIP lined up in a separate line from GA outside of the venue. They then let us in an hour or so before doors and we did the M&G, which involved us getting to take a picture with the band. After taking the picture, we were allowed to go grab spots in front of the stage. When the M&G was done and all VIP ticketholders were by the stage, they let GA in. We also got actual (pre)signed posters by the band as part of the VIP perks.

It'll probably be the same/similar this time as well. So yeah, if you have VIP and aren't too particular about where you view the show from, you technically don't need to get there until close to when VIP is slated to head in (I'd guess 6 pm).

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
mirai

mirai

Caless Student
Caless Student
Lucky America & Mexico lol. Still waiting for a Europe tour bc I might be able to go, finally. Hope everyone who goes for these dates have fun

front-page - SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 7 Scanda11
Back to top Go down

grifter

Caless Student
Caless Student
Any chance they'll sign something during the M&G?

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

grifter wrote:Any chance they'll sign something during the M&G?

There's almost certainly no chance they will.

As mod Lale previously wrote, they only sign things at anime conventions. They have never signed things during M&Gs. It just would take up too much time during the limited amount of time allotted for the overall M&G.

Back to top Go down

SELLING ANAHEIM VIP TICKET
Posted Tue May 22, 2018 9:28 pm

Devon4

Devon4

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hello. Sadly i will not be able to attend the Anaheim show so i am selling my ticket. 

Anyone interested please check out the link. Price is ticket+fee i paid minus the additional fees i paid so please understand why the price is high

-Link removed-

Also note. They are listed as scandal with dj whatever. Rather than just scandal. 
I dont know why

Mod edit: I'm sorry, but I had to remove the link. We don't allow things to be advertised for sale on SH.

Back to top Go down
joameba

joameba

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I bought tickets for 5 and 7 two weeks ago and recieved them, but today I went back to axs site and in "my events" only New york appears, no signs of San Francisco (when I bought it I could see it there and print ticket/see order info)
Someone with the same problem?

Back to top Go down
Marine57

Marine57

Caless Student
Caless Student
joameba wrote:I bought tickets for 5 and 7 two weeks ago and recieved them, but today I went back to axs site and in "my events" only New york appears, no signs of San Francisco (when I bought it I could see it there and print ticket/see order info)
Nope, I’m good, still have both tickets.

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

joameba wrote:I bought tickets for 5 and 7 two weeks ago and recieved them, but today I went back to axs site and in "my events" only New york appears, no signs of San Francisco (when I bought it I could see it there and print ticket/see order info)

Same here; the NYC show is showing up just fine under my account, but the San Francisco show isn't there. It's doing that for my friends too. It's been like that for at least a week or two, actually, and it likely has something to do with AXS having problems with their site recently.

I don't think physical tickets should be affected in any way (I can vouch for this as I received all of mine from AXS safely in the mail), but it could affect digital tickets. I know that a few people have had to contact customer service about not being able to download their digital tickets. So yeah, if it's still not working by the time the shows roll around, people need to contact customer service.

Back to top Go down
wildthing

wildthing

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:

Same here; the NYC show is showing up just fine under my account, but the San Francisco show isn't there. It's doing that for my friends too. It's been like that for at least a week or two, actually, and it likely has something to do with AXS having problems with their site recently.

I don't think physical tickets should be affected in any way (I can vouch for this as I received all of mine from AXS safely in the mail), but it could affect digital tickets. I know that a few people have had to contact customer service about not being able to download their digital tickets. So yeah, if it's still not working by the time the shows roll around, people need to contact customer service.

For AXS if they haven't sent you an email with the pdf of the ticket, call or contact them on twitter @axs, don't bother with the web form/email their ticket system took many days to reply. If you call customer center they will sent to your email account whilst on the phone. Basically they said their app is unreliable. Also electronic tickets are just a QR code, so you can just print it out and take it to the venue.

Originally my e-tickets were not sent out to me, I noticed my Japanese address became mangled in their system, so their database is probably buggy. When I tried the print ticket/download pdf link, the pdf file became a mangle error codes from the webserver. 

So with customer support on the phone they just email it to my email address directly.

Back to top Go down
iamcrazymike

iamcrazymike

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://www.crazygolucky.com
After looking at the last few posts in this thread, I checked my account on AXS and it says I have no upcoming events (the SF show is not showing up). However, I do have the PDF with the ticket that was e-mailed to me when I originally bought the ticket. Do I need to need to be concerned at all about anything?

Back to top Go down
Don Dio

Don Dio

International Performer
International Performer
@iamcrazymike

If you printed out the ticket already and have the confirmation # in the delivery email as backup, I wouldn't sweat it.  I'm not.

Back to top Go down
iamcrazymike

iamcrazymike

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://www.crazygolucky.com
I didn't print it out yet, but the PDF is saved on my computer.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.