You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 24  Next

Go down

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Juanpe wrote:Does someone knows when are the Monterrey tickets going on sale?

Apparently, LoveJapan has been having issues with getting the event on Ticketmaster and also claimed the other day that they'll release ticket info this week, but considering their track record with not announcing things when they say they will.......who knows lol

front_page - SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 9 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
victor_survive

victor_survive

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Juanpe wrote:Lost the VIP and Preference seats...

Does someone knows when are the Monterrey tickets going on sale?

front_page - SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 9 Reply_11

it says 

Hello Nestor, we are going to announce more details the next week

so, next week , I guess they'll announce something

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
victor_survive wrote:so, next week , I guess they'll announce something

They posted that comment last Friday, so "next week" now technically means this week.

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
victor_survive

victor_survive

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Guys, Monterrey City tickets sales start this Friday at 12:00 pm!

I'm so excited!

source

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Finally, two and a half months after the tour was initially announced, and two weeks after they first claimed they'd be announcing the info. All of these "problems" they've been having and the excuses they've given have been pretty frustrating. First, they claimed they were having issues getting the event on Ticketmaster/the venue, and a week after that they blamed the delay on the Japan side...again. They first blamed the Japan side for not being able to announce the Mexico dates in the first place. idk maybe they did need to confirm some stuff with that side, but how in the world did it take weeks? But yeah, in their perspective, it's like it was everyone else's fault but their own lol

Back to top Go down
3mania

3mania

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
front_page - SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 9 87496810
Trading a week of this for the Anaheim show, the snow can wait! Look forward to see you guys at the M&G, I'm sure everyone is nicer in person than their internet personas. LOL!

Last edited by 3mania on Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

SCANDAL もう一回
Posted Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:30 pm

dr.lennon

dr.lennon

Caless Student
Caless Student
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Once again they visit Mexico!

Last time my wife and me travelled to Mexico City to see them, but this time they are coming to our hometown Monterrey...even better!

We already have our tickets...hope they keep coming and bringing other bands as well!  .uhuh.

"Sakasama ni tondeite mo yubi wo sasarete mo
Chitto mo kizuki wa shinai SPACE RANGER!"

front_page - SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 9 Scanda12
Back to top Go down

YupIHaveOne

Caless Student
Caless Student
dr.lennon have you heard about the Monterrey band @TheWarning 
It would be cool if Scandal asked them to be their opening act at Club Escena!

Back to top Go down
3mania

3mania

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Has anyone checked with Shohei Ohtani's people and invited him to the Anaheim show? I checked and the Angels are in town and not playing on the night of the show. It would be cool to have the Japanese Babe Ruth attend a Scandal show and maybe some good press for our ladies.

Back to top Go down
Flightstar

Flightstar

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://instagram.com/flightythenerd
This might have been answered a while ago but I'm afraid I don't often have time to look around on here-- are there any special fan chants or fan dances done during parts of the live?? IIRC, I know you're supposed to swing your towel around for the pa-pa-pa-ra's in Take Me Out but that's all I can remember!

Also, does anyone have an idea of what time they're lining up for the NYC show? I'm still trying to figure out how early I want to show up lol

EDIT: Also if anyone would like to hang out before/after please feel free to message me! I don't know any other SCANDAL fans irl in the country let alone in New York LOL

front_page - SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 9 Tumblr_nfvxfrsppK1sruiejo5_400
Twitter/Cosplay Instagram: @flightythenerd
Normie/JMusic Instagram: @gabssthenerd
Student in CT, originally from ATL <3
Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Flightstar wrote:This might have been answered a while ago but I'm afraid I don't often have time to look around on here-- are there any special fan chants or fan dances done during parts of the live?? IIRC, I know you're supposed to swing your towel around for the pa-pa-pa-ra's in Take Me Out but that's all I can remember!

Actually, towel-spinning doesn't happen in "Take Me Out"; it happens during the choruses of "DOLL," "Taiyou to Kimi ga Egaku STORY," and now "Electric Girl."

Probably the one everyone should know is for "SCANDAL BABY":

-Yell "Hey!" or "Oi!" and pump your fist in the air during the instrumental opening of the song

-Yell the same thing as above^ during pre-chorus parts while also clapping along. It goes along with the music. TOMO and MAMI also do the "Hey!"/"Oi!" parts with the audience by lifting the necks of their instruments up and down. It's super hard to explain through text, but watch any recent live "SCANDAL BABY" video and you should understand!

-Wave your hands back and forth during the choruses

-Yell "Hey!" or "Oi!" and pump your fist in the air after the words "afureteru" and "todokanakutemo" during the choruses + right after the last guitar riff of the chorus

-Even though there's a high possibility this won't happen as this is an overseas tour, try learning the lyrics to the bridge ("Hontou wa itsumo anata...") since it's common for HARU to ask the audience to sing it. Maybe she actually might ask this time!

And here are a few more. For "Shunkan Sentimental":

-Yell "Hey!" or "Oi!" and pump your fist in the air during the instrumental opening of the song

-Clap constantly during the first two lines of lyrics of the song. So basically, stop clapping before they get to the "Hoshigatteita mono..." line

"Take Me Out" + "LOVE SURVIVE" + "OVER":

-For "LOVE SURVIVE," you can also headbang during the breakdown part before the last chorus if you want lol

"EVERYBODY SAY YEAH!":

-Yell "Hey!" or "Oi!" and pump your fist in the air during the instrumental opening of the song (lol yes, this is a very common theme)

-Jump up while shouting "Yeah!" or "Yay!" every time they say "YEAH!" during the chorus

-Sing along loudly to the "Hitsuyou desu yo" line in the second verse

Back to top Go down
Flightstar

Flightstar

Caless Student
Caless Student
Thanks so much! I wonder where I got the (wrong) info for Take Me Out then LOL— I’ll make sure t follow along for all of these!!!

front_page - SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 9 Tumblr_nfvxfrsppK1sruiejo5_400
Back to top Go down

kevinrocks

Caless Student
Caless Student
i am so pleased to say i will be at the NYC gig with VIP!!!
IVE BEEN WAITING 9 YEARS TO SEE THE GIRLS.
my friend glenn was dragged to the boston JAPAN NIGHT gig in 2008
and told me he was impressed by the school girls who SERIOUSLY ROCKED HARD!!!
i was soooo jealous when told me.....
at last i get to see my HEROES.
see you all in lower manhatten...

Back to top Go down
dbkool

dbkool

Caless Student
Caless Student
(I posted it in the wrong thread. sorry about that)
So, I only knew they were coming to NY,NY like august 10th, I had no idea before that. I'll come for sure. I'm from Montreal,  it's about 8-9hrs trip. I'll be going alone front_page - SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 9 393615. If anyone from Montreal want to tag along and help each other financially, you can email me back!! I'm a long time fan of Scandal (8-9 years) It will be my first time attending their concert!

Flightstar wrote:This might have been answered a while ago but I'm afraid I don't often have time to look around on here-- are there any special fan chants or fan dances done during parts of the live?? IIRC, I know you're supposed to swing your towel around for the pa-pa-pa-ra's in Take Me Out but that's all I can remember!

Also, does anyone have an idea of what time they're lining up for the NYC show? I'm still trying to figure out how early I want to show up lol

EDIT: Also if anyone would like to hang out before/after please feel free to message me! I don't know any other SCANDAL fans irl in the country let alone in New York LOL
Same lol

Back to top Go down

ainatheend

Caless Student
Caless Student
Seeing the girls live for the first time at the NY show, so I'm incredibly excited.

For those that have been to their international concerts before, do they have a table for merch? I know that their recent Hong Kong show did, but I was just curious if it was on their previous world tour as well. 

Also wondering what time I should line up for the concert since I'm quite short and don't wanna be towards the back lol but I do know some people love going super early in the morning

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
ainatheend wrote:For those that have been to their international concerts before, do they have a table for merch? I know that their recent Hong Kong show did, but I was just curious if it was on their previous world tour as well. 

Yep, they do. Like on their world tour (and with basically every concert in the US), you will be able to buy merch once you're inside the venue. They do not do sales before that.

Also wondering what time I should line up for the concert since I'm quite short and don't wanna be towards the back lol

I really doubt the show will sell out, so maybe early afternoon would be okay.

Back to top Go down
Flightstar

Flightstar

Caless Student
Caless Student
I know I definitely want to be front row, so I was considering lining up by 5 at the latest! Though honestly I think I’ll probably be super early just in case bc I’m so excited lol

Back to top Go down
shunyi

shunyi

Caless Student
Caless Student
https://www.instagram.com/shn_yi/
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:Probably the one everyone should know is for "SCANDAL BABY":

-Even though there's a high possibility this won't happen as this is an overseas tour, try learning the lyrics to the bridge ("Hontou wa itsumo anata...") since it's common for HARU to ask the audience to sing it. Maybe she actually might ask this time!

HARU still did this during their performance here in Manila (and I would assume the same for the other Asia stops), so they'll probably do it in the US too!

Back to top Go down
joameba

joameba

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Little question... wouldn't this be a problem? I don't know what kind of merch is there but I want to buy everything, are they very strict with this? It will be a pain to carry all in arms  front_page - SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 9 1f605

Edit: didn't insert the image lol
front_page - SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 9 Ko_ma_11

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -

shunyi wrote:HARU still did this during their performance here in Manila (and I would assume the same for the other Asia stops), so they'll probably do it in the US too!

Oh nice! She didn't try doing that at all on their world tour, so that's great to hear she does it now Happy

joameba wrote:Little question... wouldn't this be a problem? I don't know what kind of merch is there but I want to buy everything, are they very strict with this? It will be a pain to carry all in arms  front_page - SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 9 1f605

Edit: didn't insert the image lol
front_page - SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 9 Ko_ma_11

It doesn't say you cannot bring in any bags; they just require you to bring in bags that are on the small side.

Although I've never seen anyone denied entry to a show in the US that I've been to by bringing in a big bag (because everyone knows not to bring a big bag lol), I would definitely recommend following this rule and bringing a small-ish bag that fits the requirements.

A drawstring backpack like this would probably be best. It's small and within the guidelines for bags, but still roomy enough to fit a lot of stuff inside. Do make sure the size is between 14" x 14".

Back to top Go down
joameba

joameba

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
ooh you are right, and that would be comfy to carry, thanks!

Back to top Go down

NYC VIP DOORS TIME?
Posted Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:58 pm

kevinrocks

Caless Student
Caless Student
does anyone know what time they will be opening the doors for VIP ticket holders at the NYC show?
thanks!

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -

front_page - SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 9 FkvUNmf

As SCANDAL's US & Mexico tour is coming up in no time at all + a lot of people have been asking questions regarding it recently, here are a few FAQs I've compiled together:

First and foremost, there are A LOT of unknown things that no one will probably know until the day of the shows. Please be aware of this.

Q. Where do I buy tickets?

A. Please check this post.

Q. Will there be merch/goods available to purchase?

A. Merch hasn't been confirmed just yet, but it's basically a given! Because US venues always have merch sales inside of the venues, you will need to wait until you are inside to buy them. We will update this thread if/when a merch line-up is released ahead of time.

As for forms of payment, there's a good chance they'll accept both cash and credit cards, but it's probably best to bring enough cash just in case.

Q. What kind of bags can I bring inside?

A. Please make sure to check each venue's sites and rules as they might vary greatly, especially in the US.

However, a good rule of thumb to follow is to NOT bring in any bags that are bigger than 14" x 14". A good bag option to bring is a drawstring backpack such as this.

Q. Can I give the band gifts?

A. If you have VIP, you probably will be able to give them something. If you have GA, you might need to ask the venue staff if there's somewhere you can leave your gifts.

If you do choose to give them something, BE SURE TO NOT GIVE THEM ANY FOOD OR DRINKS. Food/drinks are never allowed and security will 100% take them from you and throw them away before you even go inside.

Q. Will cameras or phone cameras be allowed?

A. We don't know. However, the NYC venue does specifically state that no cameras will be allowed. None of the other venues will probably know until the day of the shows. Please contact them for details.

Q. I have VIP. How will VIP go?

A. No details will be announced ahead of time. Please understand this.

However, you can read about what happened on the previous tour here since there's a good chance it'll be the same/similar this time too.

Q. Will there be a translator at the M&Gs?

A. We don't know. However, they didn't have one last time so there's a good chance they won't have one this time either. If you want to talk to the band, we'd suggest learning a little bit of Japanese, or limit what you want to say to them to simple English.

Q. I have VIP. Can I take a picture with the band?

A. We don't know. They didn't officially list it in the perks, but as it was included last time, there probably is a good chance you will be able to take a picture with the band.

As for cameras, you either might be able to use your own, or a staff member with a pro camera will be there taking pictures and will then e-mail your picture to you afterwards. We don't know which it'll be.

Q. How do the fan chants/jumps/etc. go for the songs?

A. You can read about that here!

If you have any other questions that haven't been answered that you think we can answer, please ask away.

Also, for those coming to the three NY and CA shows, we will have a large, pink vinyl banner that everyone will be able sign and write a message to the band on before the shows! The design of the banner will be a surprise until then. Wink

Back to top Go down

kevinrocks

Caless Student
Caless Student
thank you VERY MUCH Jade!!!!

Back to top Go down
richard scranton

richard scranton

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxvg_PmErmegCY5-fgqHtaA?view_as
Well I was finally able to time off from work so I will be going to the Dallas show!

formally known as graftenberg
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.